Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in a deserted replica of Astro City.

Which duo wins, and why?

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jasonhawke

Wrong Forums and since I dont know about Nanoha and Fate.

Supes and Batman wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agustinaldo: Click on Full Edit on your trend, then on the top left it should said Board, then click on it and change it into the battle forums.

As for the battle anyways I know nothing of Nanoha and Fate.

GurrenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would almost certainly win since he's OP like that (though I suppose since he's vulnerable to magic, the girls might have a chance if they get him in a bind quickly enough), Batman would contribute nothing to the fight unless he somehow got his hands on anti-magic devices, and I really want to know where you got the picture of Nanoha and Fate, it's adorable.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_3_gohan
Super_Saiyan_3_Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Batman is just a normal human being inside the Batsuit and it's been confirmed that Superman is weak to magic, you know - the primary force of attacks Nanoha and Fate and every other MAGICal user in the Nanoha series? At best, I can see Batman escaping or disabling one of their devices, but Superman would be no good because the magic to him would be like getting near Kryptonite, and that leaves two to fight Batman head-on.

Myon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I'm wondering is can the girls tag Superman? I'm not too familiar with them, have they fought speedsters before?

Avatar image for super_saiyan_3_gohan
Super_Saiyan_3_Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the bump. Anyway, Superman is probably faster than them, but they can erect barriers of pure mana, and I don't think Superman could get past it because it's magic. The only question is if they can raise it fast enough, but hasn't Superman shown that he can't go to full speed in Earth's atmosphere because it would ignite?

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic is not like kryptonite to superman, he just has no special resistance to it. The girls still need to be powerful enough to hurt him (No clue if they are or not as I'm not familiar with them). Superman has countered high level magical attacks before ( island level magical bolt, iirc). How powerful are these girls anyway?

Avatar image for keykanonmania84
keykanonmania84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05: Multiple city busters is the maximum that Nanoha and Fate can be, while Superman (even in modern age version) can resist a massive black hole. The balance is totally off the cliff;

Saberian_Dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nanoha can use magic, but that's not always a guarantee with Superman. Really depends on the writer, and since Batman is a non-factor and Nanoha is just so cute my inner fangirl screams in delight, I'm gonna say Nanoha and Fate take this. It's not the first time Superman has been hit with PIS. At his peak, without writer-induced stupidity, however, Superman stomps. Hard.