Namor vs Wolverine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

An all out brawl that takes place in NYC.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69
@mikemaximum: you should read the rules your battle have no detail....and this smells like a stomp
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
" @mikemaximum: you should read the rules your battle have no detail....and this smells like a stomp "

what is this like 8th one today?
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Courage_

Namor flicks him away.
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mackeja

Namor

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @mikemaximum: you should read the rules your battle have no detail....and this smells like a stomp "
what is this like 8th one today? "
yea i think his done gotten flagged twice
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By jayskee

namor beats him worst than spidey did
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By Dark King
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I love everyone  underestimating wolverine on this one when what dark king said is true, its actually pretty close.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dark King
@god_spawn said:
" I love everyone  underestimating wolverine on this one. "
it's funny b/c it appears they arent aware of all the fights these two have had in comics and what one thinks of the other in combat.

also appears they are not aware of the guys logan has fought in the heavy weight bracket just recently Logan defeated a fury while weaken and already taking a beating in a fight prior to engaging the fury with his body ripped open.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Dark King said:

" @god_spawn said:

it's funny b/c it appears they arent aware of all the fights these two have had in comics and what one thinks of the other in combat.  also appears they are not aware of the guys logan has fought in the heavy weight bracket just recently Logan defeated a fury while weaken and already taking a beating in a fight prior to engaging the fury with his body ripped open. "

Yeah or how wolverine holds his own against guys like hulk , hell give wolverine the muramasa blade he could probably kill hulk. Daken almost killed Skaar with the shards fused to his claws
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark King
@god_spawn said:
" @Dark King said:

" @god_spawn said:

it's funny b/c it appears they arent aware of all the fights these two have had in comics and what one thinks of the other in combat.  also appears they are not aware of the guys logan has fought in the heavy weight bracket just recently Logan defeated a fury while weaken and already taking a beating in a fight prior to engaging the fury with his body ripped open. "
Yeah or how wolverine holds his own against guys like hulk , hell give wolverine the muramasa blade he could probably kill hulk. Daken almost killed Skaar with the shards fused to his claws "
He also already defeated Namor with a wet suit till he knocked him into the mansion pool and re energized and heal Namor for round two...
Logan also took down Rulk, Abomination, stalemated Death's Head 2, defeated Thing, The Doombringer (stalled it and prevented the end of the world).
i can just keep naming 100 tonners and + but i am sure some people get the point.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo

Wolverine STOMPS. He cuts Namor's head off.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dark King
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Dark King said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @Dark King said:

" @god_spawn said:

Yeah or how wolverine holds his own against guys like hulk , hell give wolverine the muramasa blade he could probably kill hulk. Daken almost killed Skaar with the shards fused to his claws "
He also already defeated Namor with a wet suit till he knocked him into the mansion pool and re energized and heal Namor for round two... Logan also took down Rulk, Abomination, stalemated Death's Head 2, defeated Thing, The Doombringer (stalled it and prevented the end of the world). i can just keep naming 100 tonners and + but i am sure some people get the point. "

yup alot people just write wolverine off sometimes even though as you said tangled , held his own, and defeated 100 + tonners while he himself is hardly a 1-2 tonner at most due to feats
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn: has wolverine beat Namor before? the only thing i see Namor have over Wolverine is strength and durability and the durability wont matter because of wolverines claws...and the strength is less useful because of Wolveys agility and skill..... how the op makes his battles i could see him making Namor dehydrated at the beginning of the fight is why i said i smell spite
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:

" @god_spawn: has wolverine beat Namor before? the only thing i see Namor have over Wolverine is strength and durability and the durability wont matter because of wolverines claws...and the strength is less useful because of Wolveys agility and skill..... how the op makes his battles i could see him making Namor dehydrated at the beginning of the fight is why i said i smell spite "

they have fought a couple times and each have victories over eachother, even if namor was fresh out of water, he still doesnt have the speed to catch wolverine. Wolverine's agility and reflexes should be enough to outmanuever namor and he has the skills necessary to beat him and namor isnt gonna get around the adamantium. If this is by a river or lake and such i say Namor will hold the majority but since no OP was specificed just that its in NYC im just gonna say its a straight up fight between them and wolverine turns him into sushi
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark King
@god_spawn said:

" @Dark King said:
yup alot people just write wolverine off sometimes even though as you said tangled , held his own, and defeated 100 + tonners while he himself is hardly a 1-2 tonner at most due to feats "

the problem is that a lot of people like to use out of context scans and low end feats to trash Wolverine rather then his average feats or his high feats and consider Logan's career as an anti brick as pis and ignore the reason he was specifically designed to fill that role from his inception.

also a lot of the people dont read wolverine at all so they side and support the one individual that puts a scan of a shield bash or a throat chop from DD.

If some one were to come in and explain the difference of the inconsistency of that particular story or that it was written by Garth Ennis they wouldnt understand the problem or difference believing that is how logan has always bn and continue to be written except that it is a one in a lifetime comic moment that most writers stay clear of.

the same problem is that if you were to mention other characters similar or above Namor that logan has fought no one would know who they are and immediately dismiss it.
Hence: The Fury that Logan fought, Death's Head 2 and even ppl assuming "if"Logan did it then Namor can too. which is the worse ABC logic that one can use.

or they use Namor punching Logan behind the head and dont know that Logan had just taken down Nitro after having bn blown up defeated Namor's sleeper agents and even took down Namor and walked away and Logan didnt even plan on killing Namor but wounding him before realizing he had a healing factor when he turned his back and was getting dress to leave.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @god_spawn: has wolverine beat Namor before? the only thing i see Namor have over Wolverine is strength and durability and the durability wont matter because of wolverines claws...and the strength is less useful because of Wolveys agility and skill..... how the op makes his battles i could see him making Namor dehydrated at the beginning of the fight is why i said i smell spite "
they have fought a couple times and each have victories over eachother, even if namor was fresh out of water, he still doesnt have the speed to catch wolverine. Wolverine's agility and reflexes should be enough to outmanuever namor and he has the skills necessary to beat him and namor isnt gonna get around the adamantium. If this is by a river or ocean and such i say Namor will hold the majority but since no OP was specificed im just gonna say its a straight up fighht between them and wolverine turns him into sushi "
i agree with all of that
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Dark King said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @Dark King said:
yup alot people just write wolverine off sometimes even though as you said tangled , held his own, and defeated 100 + tonners while he himself is hardly a 1-2 tonner at most due to feats "
the problem is that a lot of people like to use out of context scans and low end feats to trash Wolverine rather then his average feats or his high feats and consider Logan's career as an anti brick as pis and ignore the reason he was specifically designed to fill that role from his inception.  also a lot of the people dont read wolverine at all so they side and support the one individual that puts a scan of a shield bash or a throat chop from DD.   If some one were to come in and explain the difference of the inconsistency of that particular story or that it was written by Garth Ennis they wouldnt understand the problem or difference believing that is how logan has always bn and continue to be written except that it is a one in a lifetime comic moment that most writers stay clear of.  the same problem is that if you were to mention other characters similar or above Namor that logan has fought no one would know who they are and immediately dismiss it. Hence: The Fury that Logan fought, Death's Head 2 and even assuming if Logan did it then Namor can do. which is the worse ABC logic that one can use.  or they use Namor punching Logan behind the head and dont know that Logan had just taken down Nitro after having bn blown up defeated Namor's sleeper agents and even took down Namor and walked away and Logan didnt even planning on killing Namor but wounding him before realizing he had a healing factor. "

I totally agree with you, wolverine is my favorite character and it just kinda ticks me off they just underrate him and alot of debaters lately just go off statistics  rather than feats unless they have been here for awhile and have the experiences to consider everything stats and feats and over all abilities of the character
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:

" @god_spawn said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
they have fought a couple times and each have victories over eachother, even if namor was fresh out of water, he still doesnt have the speed to catch wolverine. Wolverine's agility and reflexes should be enough to outmanuever namor and he has the skills necessary to beat him and namor isnt gonna get around the adamantium. If this is by a river or ocean and such i say Namor will hold the majority but since no OP was specificed im just gonna say its a straight up fighht between them and wolverine turns him into sushi "
i agree with all of that "

lol good this thread just needed some clarity to it. People were just waving Logan off way too easy.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark King
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thee_Champion

Namor easily. Not only is he much faster than Wolverine (who isn't even capable of keeping up with someone of Namor's speed) but he is much physically stronger than Wolverine. With his kind of durability, Namor should be capable of enduring Wolverine's strikes (which he won't have to do since he can simply dodge every single attack from Wolverine). Namor can easily KO Wolverine or BFR him. Namor also has the advantage of flight, he can simply remain airborne and shoot blasts of bio-electricity at Wolverine. 

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MzombieX

Wolverine is not even close to being in the same league with Namor. 

Namor is not only one of Marvel's mightiest ... but is one of the fastest and most highly skilled of Marvel's elite and classic heavy hitters.
A guy who has defeated or stalemated Hercules on numerous encounters. 
He has held his own with Thor and knocked around the Hulk and the Abomination as well.  
He once hit Hulk so hard that he literally knocked "the Hulk" right out of him and reverted to Banner while the impact created tsunamis in it's wake that drowned nearby islands. 
Even the Silver Surfer has been hammered by Namor's fist ... not unconscious, but he definitely rocked him and sent him sailing "dazed" for what looked like the length of a city block. 
With one to two shots he's leveled the Thing by way of K.O. ... and how many times has he defeated the entire Fantastic 4?
He's one shotted Captain Marvel and also Beta Ray Bill ... and the list goes on.
Not to mention ,and most important to this discussion, he has knocked Wolverine out cold with a casual hook. 

His fighting skills and speed have been enough to perceive and deal with speedsters such as Whizzer and Speed Demon, and on several occasions he's taught Captain America a lesson in H2H. 
He flys at Mach speeds and has reflexes to match. 
He has superhuman hearing and sight ... and a radar sense that can detect the Invisible Woman with precision. 
He can lift several thousand tons, shrug off bullets and tank mortar shells, and has even absorbed a direct explosions from a nuclear device. 
Namor can survive extremes of temperature ranging from the frozen depths of space to Human Torch's Nova and absorb millions of volts of electricity. 
He has snapped the Crimson bands of Cytorrak and hurled the broken mast of a ship, like a javelin, with enough velocity to cut the Titan itself "Leviathan" in half. 
The guy tosses around and shreds aircraft carriers like paper. 

Namor is practically a Demi-God and has been referred to as Neptune's successor to the Throne on more than one occassion. 
Yet we are entertaining the idea that Wolverine would kick his ass? 
I find it difficult to buy into that, but then again ... everyone has their opinion and I'll try my best to respect it. 

Yet in my opinion; Wolverine would have his arms torn off at the shoulder and his spine ripped from his body without much thought given to it. 
But maybe that's just the way I see it ...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@olympian_champion said:
"Namor easily. Not only is he much faster than Wolverine (who isn't even capable of keeping up with someone of Namor's speed) but he is much physically stronger than Wolverine. With his kind of durability, Namor should be capable of enduring Wolverine's strikes (which he won't have to do since he can simply dodge every single attack from Wolverine). Namor can easily KO Wolverine or BFR him. Namor also has the advantage of flight, he can simply remain airborne and shoot blasts of bio-electricity at Wolverine.  "

o_O Did Namor get a power upgrade?
Avatar image for wolverinebeatsall
WolverineBeatsAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine wins and cuts him into tiny pieces and feeds it to namor's aquatic friends
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

They fought and Namor was not trying to fight and still damn near put Logan in a coma

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Precise
@Jake Fury said:
" @olympian_champion said:
"Namor easily. Not only is he much faster than Wolverine (who isn't even capable of keeping up with someone of Namor's speed) but he is much physically stronger than Wolverine. With his kind of durability, Namor should be capable of enduring Wolverine's strikes (which he won't have to do since he can simply dodge every single attack from Wolverine). Namor can easily KO Wolverine or BFR him. Namor also has the advantage of flight, he can simply remain airborne and shoot blasts of bio-electricity at Wolverine.  "
o_O Did Namor get a power upgrade? "
He did that once in a old comic. But it's one of those random powers like Superman's rainbow powers :p
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

That's like saying who would win in a fight between Michael Phelps and the Predator. What the hell would Namor do? Throw fish at him or something?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Precise said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @olympian_champion said:
o_O Did Namor get a power upgrade? "
He did that once in a old comic. But it's one of those random powers like Superman's rainbow powers :p "

Oh lordy. :P
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666

Namor in stomp. He would do to Wolvie, what WWHulk did.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@god_spawn:@Dark King:@PirateKing69:   

Wolverine beat Namor once and it was pure PIS and Jobbing from Namor. When Wolverine was kicking the crap out of Namor at the mansion Namor was already weakened. He Namor Dehydrated i slightly greater then a standard Atalantean so maybe a 4 toner and not much of a healer. Wolverine tossed him in water and he popped out ready to destroy Namor. It seems that you forget Namor fights these people that Wolverine does except he is actually there level. Namor wins in a decent fight that Wolverine puts his heart into. Until the Op gives details Wolverine can do nothing but prolong the inevitable.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1