Who wins?

#2 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

namor looks like such a little elf b!tch lol

#3 Posted by Experio (15435 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: i vote steel to win your statement made me laugh im in tears lol

#5 Posted by XiiX (8058 posts) - - Show Bio

That's it. I was wondering what he was reminding me of, haha.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19522 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@foreverevil said:

Hee, all this.

Also Namor wins. That is claaaaassic Steel from DoS and IIRC he was a street-leveler.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#8 Edited by Wolverine08 (41257 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

#9 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@xiix said:

@foreverevil said:

Hee, all this.

Also Namor wins. That is claaaaassic Steel from DoS and IIRC he was a street-leveler.

He has his Kinetic Hammer which one-shotted Eradicator.

#10 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: He has his Kinetic Hammer which one-shotted Eradicator.

This. Not to mention that even though his MK I Armor wasn't as advanced (read as heavily armed) as his more recent armors, He still (during the RoS storyline) survived a lengthy H2H and energy blasting fight with the Eradicator. Not to mention the subsequent fall from orbital heights due to that fight and the devastating impact force therein without his armor being breeched by any of it. He built that bad boy to last, and it put up with a hell of a lot of punishment before it needed to be upgraded.

I say Steel takes Namor 5 or 6/10 on land or in the air, since we never saw his MK I Armor submerged.

#11 Edited by Ostyo (7522 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I agree, Namor might turn those numbers around in the water, but I Steel has the edge on land/air.

#12 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

#13 Posted by Hyperlight (5726 posts) - - Show Bio

the hammer is the problem.... steel might take a slight majority as long as he finished the fight quickly. but if he draws it our tries to brawl with namor.. he loses bad

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12042 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Which fights between Steel and Eradicator are recomended here? And where (in comics, not respect threads) best Steel and Eradicator feats I can find?

#16 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

I can't remember the issue numbers, but they've actually tangled at least 3 times that I'm aware of. Hmm.. Perhaps @matchesmalone21 could help you narrow down your search?

#17 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Which fights between Steel and Eradicator are recomended here? And where (in comics, not respect threads) best Steel and Eradicator feats I can find?

I believe the first of the fights was in Superman: Man of Steel 24

#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Steel is no pushover and his kinetic hammer is a problem but I am putting my money on Namor.

#19 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@xiix said:

@foreverevil said:

Hee, all this.

Where he mentioned with armor he's using. Classic Steel? 1990 nad 2010 Steel are the same,doesn't exist that term classic...with him.

#20 Posted by NoBody134 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

though one.

i would say it's a tie.

#21 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134: i would say it's a tie.

I agree. Especially if the terrain changes over the course of the battle in Namor's favor. It would be an awesome battle, though.

@theamazingimmortalman: Steel is no pushover and his kinetic hammer is a problem but I am putting my money on Namor.

Like I said before, I'd rather see a battle between these two with one of Steel's more recent (read: more heavily armed) Armor(s). But even with the MK I, he'd make Namor know he was in a fight that day, that's for sure.

#22 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammer Time

Destroyed portion of a building.

Stunned Eradicator

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (17091 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I didn't know it classified as a one-shot if Eradicator got back up.

#24 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Stun him at least...

Will the Nanobytes work on Namor?

#25 Posted by Spideysense44 (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the guy beside Namor?

#26 Posted by MonsterStomp (17091 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Nope,Pre-Flashpoint. Steel Vol 3 1 (Reign of Doomsday tie-in).

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (17091 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3389 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by RetconCrisis (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep in mind guys we are using the version in the picture as stated by the OP, who is Classic Steel, who I think Namor can beat. If we go by all Pre 52 feats Namor would lose.

#31 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place on a Beach.

In character. Win via Knockout.

No prep. Picture versions.

Who wins?

Which armor or version Steel can use?

#32 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: Keep in mind guys we are using the version in the picture as stated by the OP, who is Classic Steel, who I think Namor can beat. If we go by all Pre 52 feats Namor would lose.

Agreed. Which is why I have been explicit in stating some of his feats while wearing/using the MK I Steel Armor (as pictured). It was insanely durable and fast, not to mention highly resistant to energy attacks (not that Namor is going to employ this tactic, but still..). He could win this if he plays it smart. I have no idea how the battle would go if it ended up underwater, due to the fact that Steel's MK I Armor had no underwater feats that I'm aware of.

#33 Posted by MarlboroMan (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is no pushover i don't see him losing underwater or not.

lifting an WWII destroyer that weighs somewhere between 2000-3000 tons and slams it into Attuma with absolute ease.

#34 Posted by NoBody134 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor's upper strength limit underwater was never specified, his best feat was lifting a huga oil tanker (100,000-200,000) with ease and carrying it, he also stopped a huge ocean cruiser that was thrown at him by a powerful superhuman (hulk-class) without having too much trouble.