#1 Posted by GoldenStar66 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic versions. Original. Fight takes place on an Island. Win by Death. Who wins?

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor stomps.... Didn't Deathstrike get her neck broken once? If she did then Namor is probably strong enough to break it again. If he can't break it.... he can take her into the depths of the ocean and put a big rock on her.

#3 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2687 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Deathstrike has a 1 in 54,884 chance of winnig this and thats if he trips and lands on her claws face first

#4 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

Lady Deathstrike has a 1 in 54,884 chance of winnig this and thats if he trips and lands on her claws face first

Seems pretty accurate.

Namor wins.

#5 Posted by darktiger (4208 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor has more raw power and takes this by sheer strength especially if he uses water to his advantage

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

I do see a majority for Namor but I don't think Deathstrike's chances to win are that abysmal. Wolverine has done his share of damage to Namor and could potentialli kill him, so I think Deathstrike has some, though agreeably slim, chance here IMO. I believe the classic version of her had a healing factor and adamantium claws, and she is a highly skilled martial artist with superhuman strength, speed and agility.

#7 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor! close to spite

#8 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2659 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuriko gets one-shotted by Imperious Rex

#9 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awful close to spite..

Ive seen worse matches.... But Idk this is a no brainer here.

#10 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Deathstrike......gets her arms ripped off. New tooth picks for Namor.