Iceman FTW...

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Namor.  Everything Iceman would throw at Namor would invigorate him.  Then Namor would close the gap, one shot Iceman, and then go home in time for Grey's Anatomy.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Korg
@ThanosIsMad said:
" Namor.  Everything Iceman would throw at Namor would invigorate him. "
What if Iceman doesn't throw anything at him, and sucks all the moisture out of his body, leaving him dead? Hell, he could just dehydrate Namor until he was too weak to reach the water, then beat him to death with his bare hands.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor wins this

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Korg said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" Namor.  Everything Iceman would throw at Namor would invigorate him. "
What if Iceman doesn't throw anything at him, and sucks all the moisture out of his body, leaving him dead? Hell, he could just dehydrate Namor until he was too weak to reach the water, then beat him to death with his bare hands.
"

Because there's nothing indicating that this is a bloodlust thread.  Therefore, I took the general actions of both characters into account.  Iceman doesn't casually jack moisture from other beings.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Korg

He's done it before, and he wasn't in "bloodlust". It's well within the scope of his abilities, so why wouldn't he do it to beat Namor? Seems kinda silly. He has plenty of ways to beat Namor using his powers anyway, so it doesn't matter all that much.

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By angryvigilante

I was thinking couldn't Iceman freeze the water leaving Namor to weaken?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Theracles
@angryvigilante said:
" I was thinking couldn't Iceman freeze the water leaving Namor to weaken? "
Knowing Namor he will probably believe that immersing himself will not be necessary to defeat someone such as Iceman however if he finds himself in a difficult situation he might try and immerse  himself in water however Namor is no idiot and will probably know at the beginning of the fight when he notices that Bobby's powers are ice manipulation he might no that he can freeze water. Namor wins this battle as he can easily withstand exposure to extreme temperatures and pressures, combined with his his other abilities it allows him to defeat Iceman.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

How does Namor defeat a being that can reassemble himself, even from evaporated moisture ?
Whats Namor gonna do, hit him for a while and smash him in to fragments that Iceman can reform from.
Iceman can simply freeze the moisture in Namors body, either killing Namor outright or weakening him sufficiently for Iceman to imprison him in a block of ice.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles
@the creator said:
" How does Namor defeat a being that can reassemble himself, even from evaporated moisture ?Whats Namor gonna do, hit him for a while and smash him in to fragments that Iceman can reform from.Iceman can simply freeze the moisture in Namors body, either killing Namor outright or weakening him sufficiently for Iceman to imprison him in a block of ice. "
Regardless Iceman can still be knocked unconscious however in this post I never stated that Namor would win.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator
@Theracles said:
"@the creator said:
" How does Namor defeat a being that can reassemble himself, even from evaporated moisture ?Whats Namor gonna do, hit him for a while and smash him in to fragments that Iceman can reform from.Iceman can simply freeze the moisture in Namors body, either killing Namor outright or weakening him sufficiently for Iceman to imprison him in a block of ice. "
Regardless Iceman can still be knocked unconscious however in this post I never stated that Namor would win.
"
Iceman has withstood being smashed, simply reforming, without being KOed.
How does Namor reach an attack a being that can drop Namor's body temperature to almost absolute zero in fractions of a second ?

And as for saying Namor wins,

@Theracles said:
Namor wins this battle as he can easily withstand exposure to extreme temperatures and pressures, combined with his his other abilities it allows him to defeat Iceman. "

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles
@the creator said:
" @Theracles said:
"@the creator said:
"
Iceman has withstood being smashed, simply reforming, without being KOed.
How does Namor reach an attack a being that can drop Namor's body temperature to almost absolute zero in fractions of a second ?

And as for saying Namor wins,

@Theracles said:
Namor wins this battle as he can easily withstand exposure to extreme temperatures and pressures, combined with his his other abilities it allows him to defeat Iceman. "
"
That was my previous post not the one I stated a few minutes ago. I see, Iceman wins I concede.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By Strafe Prower

Iceman Curbstomp.

ward04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ward04

Iceman all the way
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos

Namor comes right out of the ocean to fight a man that can turn him into an ice statue. 

Sounds like Namor :P
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stormultt

Iceman
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TruePwnge

Iceman seems invincible but I think Namor can still chuck him into the sun

anyhow he's no longer an Omega Mutant and seems to have dropped a power rank after M-day

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator
@TruePwnge said:
"Iceman seems invincible but I think Namor can still chuck him into the sun  anyhow he's no longer an Omega Mutant and seems to have dropped a power rank after M-day "
Chucking him in to the sun takes time. 

What eveidence have you that says Iceman is no longer an Omega Mutant ?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Iceman, via dehydration.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BillyBonzo

namor would be a bloody tough fight for ice man, but in the end i just cant see namor winning this one unless he tries to take him into space or down a volcano lol 

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Batosaims7

Iceman

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Phorqe

Iceman should win this, but he never really taps into his potential. Even if he sucked all the moisture out of Namor, I can still see Namor working through it for one final strike powerful enough to incapacitate Iceman. Although Namor could die from this and Drake would just reform later. @the creator said:

" @TruePwnge said:
"Iceman seems invincible but I think Namor can still chuck him into the sun  anyhow he's no longer an Omega Mutant and seems to have dropped a power rank after M-day "
Chucking him in to the sun takes time.  What eveidence have you that says Iceman is no longer an Omega Mutant ? "
I read somewhere there was a time where Iceman thought he lost his powers, but it was just his own self doubt. As far as I know he is still potentially capable of his Omega level, but his lack of confidence deters him. Which would explain why he kept getting his ass handed to him by Mystique.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Korg
@Phorqe said:
" Even if he sucked all the moisture out of Namor, I can still see Namor working through it for one final strike powerful enough to incapacitate Iceman."
No. The more dehydrated Namor becomes, the weaker he becomes. If Iceman sucked ALL the moisture out of him, he would die instantly. It is therefor very unlikely that he would be throwing any punches whatsoever.
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Phorqe
@Korg:
I agree, logically Iceman sucking the moisture out of him would kill Namor. This would require a desire for Drake to want to kill him. My "final blow" theory of Namor is just to satiate those that would say Namor's will would overcome such things. If Iceman ever lived up to his full potential, this would be a walk in the park for him, but meta-humans are causing Iceman problems lately.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Korg said:
" @Phorqe said:
" Even if he sucked all the moisture out of Namor, I can still see Namor working through it for one final strike powerful enough to incapacitate Iceman."
No. The more dehydrated Namor becomes, the weaker he becomes. If Iceman sucked ALL the moisture out of him, he would die instantly. It is therefor very unlikely that he would be throwing any punches whatsoever. "
Iceman would win..Namor is nothing more than an overrated fish waiting 2 be caught.
Basically iceman can win this b4 Namor even makes his move. All Iceman would have 2 do is make a fast absolute zero cold and then shatter namor.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Korg
@Phorqe said:
" @Korg: I agree, logically Iceman sucking the moisture out of him would kill Namor. This would require a desire for Drake to want to kill him. My "final blow" theory of Namor is just to satiate those that would say Namor's will would overcome such things. If Iceman ever lived up to his full potential, this would be a walk in the park for him, but meta-humans are causing Iceman problems lately. "
Fortunately for Iceman, there's no PIS here. Iceman has also killed multiple people by dehydration, so I'm not sure why you mention his desire to kill.
ward04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ward04

Icemann
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By *Void*

iceman no problem
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Phorqe
@Korg: 
I'm just going by the fact that he is an X-men and they are generally trained to use their powers non-lethally.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BIackFlash

Iceman can wins this as long as he doesn't get BFR'ed

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Korg
@Phorqe said:
" @Korg:  I'm just going by the fact that he is an X-men and they are generally trained to use their powers non-lethally. "
As I said, he has killed multiple people in this fashion already.

Whoops, you're dead! Total dehydration in a split second.
Whoops, you're dead! Total dehydration in a split second.
He doesn't even need to kill Namor to render him helpless/powerless anyway. Namor is massively outclassed here. The thought of him getting a punch in at any point is quite laughable.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ziro

Iceman.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm

THE FISH-STICK WILL LOOSE

...THIS THREAD IS A WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!

ICEMAN WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!!1
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Phorqe
@Korg: 
Ouch, which unfortunate bunch did that happen to? Also wondering why. 

Anyway, I was Pro-Iceman. The thing about the punch was merely to point out that if Namor was somehow able to hit him it wouldn't matter.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TruePwnge
@angryvigilante said:

" Takes place on a beach "

Namor could probably tackle Iceman NFL style and bring it in the water. I don't see Iceman being able to use his powers against a whole Ocean of Water. Namor also has high durability so I don't see him dehydrating Namor so easy
How effictive are Iceman's powers under water? Probably not very effective.

Namor and Water is an almost unstoppable force, he has given the Hulk beat downs
TheLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheLeader

Iceman is just a bad match for Namor (he controls an element which Namor depends on). Iceman with no effort.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#38  Edited By joshmightbe

Iceman would be the absolute worst opponent Namor ever faced. The source of Namor's power would instantly become his death sentence. Iceman could use all the extra moisture to literally crystallize every cell in Namor's body basically causing an epic case of freezer burn that would either kill or permanently disfigure Namor

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Floopay

Iceman probably KO's Namor, or draws him away from the beach, then dehydrates him until he's too weak to defend himself, and then go for the incapacitation.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Quartermaim

Iceman scans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iceman wins this.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By Stronger

Iceman smashes him so bad it ain't funny......

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spiderpool94

Iceman takes. Good fight though