PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By PowerHerc
@Dreadnaught: 

You ask who has'nt got a power boost.  I'll tell you.  One of Marvel's oldest and best strong-men ;  the Thing.  Ain't that just a crying frikkin shame?!?  I mean, c'mon Marvel look at the increases you've given all those other heroes  including Hulk, Thor, Sub-Mariner, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Captain Britain, Nova (Rider), Drax, She-Hulk, Wasp and Iceman just to name a few.  But Ben Grimm one of the all-time greats and at one point second only to the Hulk and for quite a while after that probably fourth behind Hulk, Hercules and Thor.  Ahead of Sub-Mariner, Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Black Bolt and all the others.  Then the years go by and Marvel editioral decides Thing must always remain a second-rater because him being an underdog is part of his appeal.  Bull.  Ben should still be in the top tier.  Captain Britain?  Nova (Rider)?  She-Hulk , Drax?  All of thesae characters were below Ben's strength level when they first appeared - some far, far below - but all are now depicted as being stronger than Ben.  I'm not against all of the upgrades (though some are PIS), I just think the thing should get them as well.  He should always be a threat to the Hulk based on having nearly as much strength but more skill and heart.   

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Hercules soundly defeats the Sub-Mariner based on their respective power and skill sets and past match-ups.  Herc out-classes Namor.  Always has and unless there is some PIS, he always will.     
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By tensor

Hercules got this no way namor can win , no way none.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By FLCL1

herc
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Assman

Herc loses cause he has lungs :-) 

Unparalleled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Unparalleled

Hercules wins. Stronger, more skilled in combat, more durable, doesnt tire, cant fly but has good agility, and has the edge in reation time speed. Herc wins

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Herc would wreck Namor.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rickbarry

Herc wins without any of these items that described that increase his power. He takes a deuce on the Atlantis throne if he uses any of his weapons/armor during the fight.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules is the winner.

There is no question about it.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By crackerjack82

@PowerHerc: Herc beats the guy who KO'ed Savage Hulk, the guy who broke the crimson bands of Cyttorak, KO'ed Dr strange. He was also able to go toe-to-toe with the Sentry. I mean in a long drawn out fight, herc may win

The tissues of Namor's body are much harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of normal human beings and most other Atlanteans. Namor can withstand tremendous impact forces, high caliber bullets, falls from orbital heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, blows from powerful superhumans and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.

Then add in that he can fly away, go to water, and rush back using his speed to blitz herc.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PowerHerc

@crackerjack82 said:

@PowerHerc: Herc beats the guy who KO'ed Savage Hulk, the guy who broke the crimson bands of Cyttorak, KO'ed Dr strange. He was also able to go toe-to-toe with the Sentry. I mean in a long drawn out fight, herc may win

The tissues of Namor's body are much harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of normal human beings and most other Atlanteans. Namor can withstand tremendous impact forces, high caliber bullets, falls from orbital heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, blows from powerful superhumans and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.

Then add in that he can fly away, go to water, and rush back using his speed to blitz herc.

Yeah, you got it, that's the guy Herc beats. He goes by Namor.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By crackerjack82

@PowerHerc said:

@crackerjack82 said:

Yeah, you got it, that's the guy Herc beats. He goes by Namor.

LOL

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#64  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@crackerjack82: Namor has also lost to a class 75 She-Hulk 3 times and has had issues with street levelers. He is also one of the most arrogant and least intelligent fighters in the MU. Him blitzing Herc is doubtful and him winning is even more doubtful.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crackerjack82

@god_spawn:

I know he has lost to She-hulk, dont like to admit it, cause he should not lose to her, or any street level character( it's marvels thing) He gave thor trouble, but lost She-hulk. He also winds up into the hands bad writers, or placed in minor roles on teams where he need to nerfed, when he is written as a good guy he is a best, when a villain he is a massive jobber

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By termiteone4ever

Herc for me

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jeanroygrant

If what people on this vine on right about Hercules=Thor than Hercules should one shot Namor like Thor did

Thor one shots Namor in rain
Thor one shots Namor in rain
Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hercules beats Namor after a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Hercules wins after a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ab5c9a8387
deactivated-629ab5c9a8387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hercules should win this, particularly in a long protracted fight.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hercules

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this would take very long for Herc to win, honestly.

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a optimist so I am pulling for Namor

- Namor cant out muscle Hercules but he can trade blows with him but he will be on the losing end

- Namor cant do it for long if he is out of the water for a day or longer Hercules blows will kil him I know Kingpin knocked out a dried out Namor

If Namor cannot get Hercules in the water he can always tos projectiles at him or try him impale him( though I doubt that would work)

The earth is like 78 percent made out of water so I think Namor will eventually get Hercules to water . Hercules was never a great fighter and he isnt very smart . 616 Hercules is even less smart

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Namor recently has been given good amps but I think Herc can hold out in a brawl long enough for Namor to dehydrate and tire.