#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun Fact:Colossus doesn't have to breathe in armored state.

Fun Fact: Namor is a lot faster than his ratings say.

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I wanna say Namor but Colossus is a tank.

#3 Posted by Constantine (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna go with colossus

#4 Posted by The Ion (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"im gonna go with colossus"

agree

#5 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with Namor. With his flight, speed, and fighting skills he should beable to outmatch colossus.

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I am going with Namor. With his flight, speed, and fighting skills he should beable to outmatch colossus."
I agree with you. The ability to fly is a huge advantage, especially when both combatant's strength and reaction time are similar. Also, Namor is way more seasoned in combat than colossus (Namor is probably between 55-70 years old or older while Colossus is around 25). To be honest, I question wether Colossus is as strong as Namor. I don't know what Colossus current strength level is (I assume class 100), but Namor has fought Hercules and held his own and I personally feel like Hercules would handle colossus with relative ease. This may just be a testament as to how good of a fighter Namor is as opposed to just strength, but either way I don't think Colossus could stand up to Herc the way Namor has.
Post Edited:2007-10-13 10:58:57
#7 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor , Collossus was beaten by mags hand 2 hand... and namor just pwns...

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say Namor, Colossus is a tank but Namor wins this.

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82981 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think Namor wins, but no one is giving Colossus enough credit. Its not like he's a novice, he has experience, maybe not as much as Namor but enough to were it shouldn't be a factor. I think Valkaad is on to something about the strength levels being in Namor's favor. I still think Colossus can put up a decent fight, but he's clearly the underdog.

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I also think Namor wins, but no one is giving Colossus enough credit. Its not like he's a novice, he has experience, maybe not as much as Namor but enough to were it shouldn't be a factor. I think Valkaad is on to something about the strength levels being in Namor's favor. I still think Colossus can put up a decent fight, but he's clearly the underdog."

I'm with you. I don't think Colossus would be an easy win for Namor, but I think Namor WOULD get the win.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Namor for this battle. As Valkaad's stated, Namor as battle Herc, and Herc should be able to take Colossus down. Namor's fighting skills, his strength, and his ability to fly along with his reaction time are all higher than Colossus for the most part. I have to vote Namor.

#12 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I am going with Namor. With his flight, speed, and fighting skills he should beable to outmatch colossus."

what he said

#13 Posted by DaMainMan (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor beats the $&1t out of Piotr. He has held his on/beaten Hulk, Thor & Herc. Nuff said.

#14 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:
"Namor beats the $&1t out of Piotr. He has held his on/beaten Hulk, Thor & Herc. Nuff said. "
If the fights nowhere near water and Namor does not play to his flight providing a tactical advanatage, then I don't think it's so clear cut as Namor's strength is dropping all the time he is out of water.
If the fight occurs near water / in it, Namor should win.

#15 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator: It would take an hour or so before any real effect has happened to his strength though. He should beable to take Colossus down before his weakness starts to take effect.
#16 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#17 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"@the creator: It would take an hour or so before any real effect has happened to his strength though. He should beable to take Colossus down before his weakness starts to take effect."

In water Namor is Class 100 strength.
As soon as hes out and drying his strength rapidly drops to 85 tonnes.
Within 1 hour at normal temperature / humidity and not exerting himself (which will cause him to lose more water), his strength has dropped to 40 tonnes.
Colossus is at 100 tonnes.
Colossus is pretty much as durable as Namor to physical blows and he's an experienced fighter in his own right.
Namor will have to play it smart and fast to pick up the win.
Like I said, he would need to play to his flight ability to beat Colossus.
#18 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @Nobody said:
"@the creator: It would take an hour or so before any real effect has happened to his strength though. He should beable to take Colossus down before his weakness starts to take effect."
In water Namor is Class 100 strength.As soon as hes out and drying his strength rapidly drops to 85 tonnes.Within 1 hour at normal temperature / humidity and not exerting himself (which will cause him to lose more water), his strength has dropped to 40 tonnes.Colossus is at 100 tonnes.Colossus is pretty much as durable as Namor to physical blows and he's an experienced fighter in his own right.Namor will have to play it smart and fast to pick up the win.Like I said, he would need to play to his flight ability to beat Colossus. "
I thought Namor wouldn't drop to 85 after an hour or so. And to 40 tons would take much longer.
#19 Posted by DaMainMan (791 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a way smarter and more ruthless fighter. I don't see any scenario where Piotr whens unless they fight in a desert.

#20 Edited by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Namor can put him down, but i love Colossus, so i would like to see a good fight out of him

say Namor kills kitty, Colossus could get him...

#21 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@thatguy said:
" i think Namor can put him down, but i love Colossus, so i would like to see a good fight out of himsay Namor kills kitty, Colossus could get him... "
I don't think Namor killing Kitty would do anything but make the fight easier. Colossus wouldn't be thinking and Namor could easily outsmart him. Its not like Colossus gets stronger with Anger.
#22 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"@the creator said:
" @Nobody said:
"@the creator: It would take an hour or so before any real effect has happened to his strength though. He should beable to take Colossus down before his weakness starts to take effect."
In water Namor is Class 100 strength.As soon as hes out and drying his strength rapidly drops to 85 tonnes.Within 1 hour at normal temperature / humidity and not exerting himself (which will cause him to lose more water), his strength has dropped to 40 tonnes.Colossus is at 100 tonnes.Colossus is pretty much as durable as Namor to physical blows and he's an experienced fighter in his own right.Namor will have to play it smart and fast to pick up the win.Like I said, he would need to play to his flight ability to beat Colossus. "
I thought Namor wouldn't drop to 85 after an hour or so. And to 40 tons would take much longer."
Nope.
In the water (or still soaked) Class 100.
Not long after 85 tonnes and down to 40 tonnes in 1 hr.
Go past the hour and he's still dropping strength.
Give it long enough in a hot dry climate and he can reach way less than 5 tonnes.
#23 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @thatguy said:
" i think Namor can put him down, but i love Colossus, so i would like to see a good fight out of himsay Namor kills kitty, Colossus could get him... "
I don't think Namor killing Kitty would do anything but make the fight easier. Colossus wouldn't be thinking and Namor could easily outsmart him. Its not like Colossus gets stronger with Anger. "
yeah but he's gonna be swinging alot more Namor just needs to get on def then, i'm pretty sure that would drive Colossus over the edge, it would be an all out assault from there to the end of it....its possible he could beat Namor, but highly unlikley.
#24 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:
"He's a way smarter and more ruthless fighter. I don't see any scenario where Piotr whens unless they fight in a desert. "
You underestimate Peter.
He's a very capable hand to hand fighter these days, with lengthy and focussed martial arts training, which he has displayed quite a few times.
Any time this fight is happening withour Namor staying wet, is raising the odds of Colossus winning.
It's not just Namor's strength that is dropping.
His endurance, his reaction speed, they are dropping as well.
#25 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @Nobody said:
"@the creator said:
" @Nobody said:
"@the creator: It would take an hour or so before any real effect has happened to his strength though. He should beable to take Colossus down before his weakness starts to take effect."
In water Namor is Class 100 strength.As soon as hes out and drying his strength rapidly drops to 85 tonnes.Within 1 hour at normal temperature / humidity and not exerting himself (which will cause him to lose more water), his strength has dropped to 40 tonnes.Colossus is at 100 tonnes.Colossus is pretty much as durable as Namor to physical blows and he's an experienced fighter in his own right.Namor will have to play it smart and fast to pick up the win.Like I said, he would need to play to his flight ability to beat Colossus. "
I thought Namor wouldn't drop to 85 after an hour or so. And to 40 tons would take much longer."
Nope.In the water (or still soaked) Class 100.Not long after 85 tonnes and down to 40 tonnes in 1 hr.Go past the hour and he's still dropping strength.Give it long enough in a hot dry climate and he can reach way less than 5 tonnes. "
I know he keeps dropping, I just thought it took him a little bit longer to drop so low.
#26 Posted by DaMainMan (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is still able to give a very good account of himself facing Hulk, Thor and Herc out of the water. I don't see why Piotr would be that much of a problem. He's not as tough as those guys. And when did he get to class 100 ton. I thought he was around 70tons

#27 Posted by the creator (8538 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:
"Namor is still able to give a very good account of himself facing Hulk, Thor and Herc out of the water. I don't see why Piotr would be that much of a problem. He's not as tough as those guys. And when did he get to class 100 ton. I thought he was around 70tons "
70 tonnes was back in the 1980's.
At the time he was just a teenager and it was stated that his strength would continue to grow.
More recent accounts put him around the 100 tonne mark.
Yes Namor has given a good account for himself against those powerhouses but I also remember Namor catching a crafty water spray in a couple of battles vs the Hulk.
Namor's strength within the first 10 mins after emerging from water will enable him to stand on almost equal footings with a lot of the top tier bricks in Marvel. Combine this with his flight ability, great physical durability, excellent hand to hand ability and enhanced human reflex speed and sure, hes a tough cookie.
That's why I said, he would need to take Colossus down quick because time is not on his side.
He knows to fight smartly but something to remember about Namor - he's also a hot head.
#28 Posted by Erik (32505 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to Namor generally speaking but I think Colossus can win. 

#29 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"I give it to Namor generally speaking but I think Colossus can win.  "

Namor would win due to his strength, speed and flight.
#30 Posted by Erik (32505 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @erik said:
"I give it to Namor generally speaking but I think Colossus can win.  "
Namor would win due to his strength, speed and flight. "
I do not know why you quoted me for that post. I already said that Namor wins. 
#31 Posted by Chaos Burn (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @erik said:
"I give it to Namor generally speaking but I think Colossus can win.  "
Namor would win due to his strength, speed and flight. "
I do not know why you quoted me for that post. I already said that Namor wins.  "
because he is an angry littl eman who wntts to rub it in your face
#32 Posted by Kataklysmo (939 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by PastePotPete (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_martian said:

@the creator

said:

" @Nobody said:
"@the creator: It would take an hour or so before any real effect has happened to his strength though. He should beable to take Colossus down before his weakness starts to take effect."
In water Namor is Class 100 strength.As soon as hes out and drying his strength rapidly drops to 85 tonnes.Within 1 hour at normal temperature / humidity and not exerting himself (which will cause him to lose more water), his strength has dropped to 40 tonnes.Colossus is at 100 tonnes.Colossus is pretty much as durable as Namor to physical blows and he's an experienced fighter in his own right.Namor will have to play it smart and fast to pick up the win.Like I said, he would need to play to his flight ability to beat Colossus. "

I thought Namor wouldn't drop to 85 after an hour or so. And to 40 tons would take much longer.

sorry if your a namor fan but i think he is a being a tad generous here couple of minutes out of the water he would drop like he said to 70-80 ton range each day he would drop 30-40 tons and in a week he would become yellow or a crippled and more then a week he would just die .. namor spent one or two days looks for kingpin and when he found the kingpin the kingpin just maced him and spiderman with his multi-weapon cane .. then he hung namor and spiderman up by their ankles and spiderman had to come to namor's rescue

Online
#34 Posted by Rickbarry (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

They always showed Colossus/Namor being in the same strength range when they were both on the Uncanny team together (Pre-Cyttorak). So, while I think it will be a lot closer than people here suggest, Namor can fly and that's cool. So cool that he'd win the fight.

#35 Posted by Darkbiscuit (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is class 100+, Colossus is just class 100 (I believe). Underwater Namor stomps, near he takes a decisive victory (depending on how near/how much water), away from he loses. Also, I never read it myself, but didnt Namor get ko'd by a street leveler? My good friend told me this when we were in an argument; he said that Namor's head is basically his weak spot (weaker than most at least - everybody's head is a "weak" spot)

#36 Posted by Colossus31 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Not easy but colossus wins

#37 Posted by dondave (39873 posts) - - Show Bio

McKenzie

Online
#38 Posted by God_Spawn (39298 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik said:

I give it to Namor generally speaking but I think Colossus can win.

Moderator
#39 Posted by XiiX (10741 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Namor.

#40 Posted by chiq (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor more often then not.

#41 Edited by Hyperlight (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is stronger than colossus, and he can fly. Colossus is just more durable but not durable enough to were it would make a difference.

#42 Posted by MasterKungFu (6802 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor due to advantages

#43 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11449 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. Namor would take a majority. He has already went up against stronger opposition and they are fairly equal in fighting ability. I think his flight and speed will garner him the win a majority off the time.

#44 Posted by God_Spawn (39298 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

Moderator
#45 Posted by dondave (39873 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

Online
#46 Edited by Joygirl (20840 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with Namor. With his flight, speed, and fighting skills he should beable to outmatch colossus.

#47 Posted by Wolverine08 (47951 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

Online
#48 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2631 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor