Classic Colossus

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chiq

classic Colossus loses more often than not. Namor can fly. In my opinion both have similar strength and durability slight edge to Namor. Classic Colossus only chance is to fight near flames or things that can dehydrate Namor. Colossus has almost unlimited endurance and has a much higher tolerance toward heat, so if he can manage to out hang on and wait for Namor to tire out of water he can beat him. near the water Namor wins.

Current Colossus squashes him like a bug.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty

@Marco_Kidd: Is this Current or Classic Collossus?

Marco_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Marco_Kidd

@chiq: It take Namor around 24 hours of physical exertion before he starts to get tired so stalling wouldn't really work lol. Colossus I'm sure is allot more durable than Namor but i'd say Namor is stronger than Colossus outside of water, under water he's an absolute monster so if he managed to take Piotr underwater with him in round 2 he's done for, but that's a very big if.

Marco_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marco_Kidd

@pooty: Classic. il add it in the OP.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq

@Marco_Kidd: well sure if Namor gets classic Colossus in the water it's over. Even if Colossus does not need to breath, Namor rules underwater. No arguments from me there...

Marco_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marco_Kidd

@pooty: So with this being classic Colossus who do you give this too?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Namor easy.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chiq

yup before the extinction team Namor was considered to be the go to powerhouse of the x-men, he was tasked to face the sentry (not pete) when they battled the Dark Avengers. On this new E- team however Namor is one of the weaker members. There are at least 4 or 5 (some would even argue 7)people more powerful than him on his new team now. The only one i am sure is behind him power wise is Cyclops.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq said:

classic Colossus loses more often than not. Namor can fly. In my opinion both have similar strength and durability slight edge to Namor. Classic Colossus only chance is to fight near flames or things that can dehydrate Namor. Colossus has almost unlimited endurance and has a much higher tolerance toward heat, so if he can manage to out hang on and wait for Namor to tire out of water he can beat him. near the water Namor wins.

Current Colossus squashes him like a bug.

I doubt Colossus is going to find something that dehydrates Namor. Namor is already resistant to flames unless extremely hot enough.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: well yes that is why i said more often than not Namor wins. and he wrecks classic colossus in the water

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: I know what you said, Fighting near a fire just doesn't up his chances considering nothing in either environments is hot enough to speed up the dehydration process that weakens Namor.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn said:

@chiq: I know what you said, Fighting near a fire just doesn't up his chances considering nothing in either environments is hot enough to speed up the dehydration process that weakens Namor.

Well i saw an old exiles version of mimic using Colossus powers to throw Namor into a fire which then proceeded to weaken namor and allowed him to beat on him. but while this was only 50% of colossus strength he was able to fly and use cyclops powers. So yes i agree Colossus can win only under special circumstances. like if he is able to get namor to fight in a very combustible area. Namor wins a majority of these clashes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

credit to who ever scanned these, not my scans...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: Your point of these scans are? They are completely irrelevant to this thread.It's what look likes a bomb goes off, Colossus doesn't have a bomb, nor would Namor be distraught cause of a car exploding which is really the only main source of fire Pete can make or get to. Considering Namor has been in fights with Jim Hammond, and has shrugged off some of his hits, a general bomb seems like PIS.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: i am agreeing with you.. I said Namor wins most of his matches against pete. I said Colossus has a chance in a highly combustible area like a gas depot or some other combustible area in NY. yeesh...If you think these scans are pis than ok. If you think Namor beats Colossus 100% of the time ok. I just think that given special circumstances i think pete can pull out a win...its not a bomb. it is some kind of combustible area blowing up in namors palace could be wrong about the place. Mimic was trying to stop Namor from activating some machine...forgot what it was.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: I can't decide if they are PIS, I said it looked like a bomb just went off and if it's just a bomb then it should be. I don't think he beats Colossus 100%, I'm saying you're bringing up things that are irrelevant to the thread. With no morals on, Namor is going to be all over Colossus and he is plenty faster than he is and stronger than he is to begin with, he isn't going to give Pete the chance to find a gas depot.. If this were a morals on fight it would be closer.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: I was just showing a possible out come of the fight( highly unlikely for sure) to give credence to the theory that under special circumstances Colossus can win a few fights. NY is a pretty big area...Since you don't think Namor beats Colossus 100% of the time then i do not understand what we are debating about. WE both agree that Namor will win most of the time.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: I was disagreeing with the notion Colossus' only chance is fighting near a flame as if it's Namor's kryptonite. If he wins a fight it's because Peter is more skilled and a more level headed fighter, then again Namor blitzing him will make it harder. Colossus is lucky if he pulls out at least 2 wins.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: agreed with the 2 to 3 out of 10. Namor's flight is a big advantage . And i think colossus main chance is his higher threshold for heat then namor's is. Since every other category seems to go to namor except for stamina, puncture resistance and higher heat and maybe blast tolerance. ( not sure on the blast tolerance part)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: Namor would blitz him out of the fire or go and punch a fire hydrant, there are plenty of counter measures. Namor should move fast enough fast that he would block or dodge/fly around most of Colossus' hits. Heat isn't going to be a factor, it's Colossus' skill.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn said:

@chiq: Namor would blitz him out of the fire or go and punch a fire hydrant, there are plenty of counter measures. Namor should move fast enough fast that he would block or dodge/fly around Colossus' hits. Heat isn't going to be a factor.

Well i think Colossus trying to create an inferno or trying to change his environment by causing a massive explosion ( morals are off) is smarter than him just standing there trying to out punch namor. if you think namor speed wont allow that then namor wins...which i have said all along. if i was in peter shoes id try to exploit his weakness...doesnt mean il be able to do it, but if i get into a slugfest my chances go down significantly. if you think Colossus can handle namor hand to hand and get lucky well i guess that can work too..

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By HolySerpent

Namor wins

awesomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By awesomex

Round 1 - Namor in water

Round 2 - Colossus out of water

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jaywray

I wouldn't say Namor is stronger than Classic Collosus to be fair, I mean didn't Collosus catch a pretty huge space plane mid crash during the secret wars arc?

If namour can best that... well ill eat my hat... that I'm not wearing...

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666

Colossusnaut>>>>>>> Namor >> Colossus

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@god_spawn said:

Namor easy.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

Namor easy.

Agreed.

xxMarvelxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xxMarvelxx

Namor easy? Eh... Im gonna say no to this. Easy really, yeah I think people underplay even classic Colossus's power/stamina. I know Namor is quite strong but a easy win with this one. Not happening .. come on man