Namor vs cheetah

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent41 said:

@boringperson: It's still a PIS scan. Peak humans can't hope to hurt a character that takes attacks from the likes of WW.

No, Cheetah notes that "The Lasso hurts" and there's no actual sign the punch did anything but push her body away. You go limp in the lasso :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Cheetah stomp. Mid-tier vs Powerhouse.

Enjoy the locked thread.

Namor is def not mid-tier lol

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

Enjoy the locked thread.

Really now? Name a powerhouse he legitimately beats without the OP being ridiculously in his favor.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: yeah double check beacuse I may of traded the scans was cheetah weakened when she was facing killer frost beacuse I'm pretty sure she wasn't she was just arrogant in my eyes

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: yeah double check beacuse I may of traded the scans was cheetah weakened when she was facing killer frost beacuse I'm pretty sure she wasn't she was just arrogant in my eyes

I posted the whole encounter on page 2. Cheetah never even needs to face Killer Frost because Killer Frost is half dead when Cheetah shows up.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: thanks sorry it's been awhile, I could've thought though killer frost was more involved I guess I was wrong I did mention though it's proaby a low showing

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Because DC fans understands nothing about perception and combat speed.

He can tag her and kill her.

He has all powers of the sea life. :)

Your statement makes absolutely no sense. She's blitzed the Flash and constantly blitzes Wonder Woman on a regular basis, but somehow someone who's far slower than either of the two heroes mentioned is supposed to tag her before she can tag him?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@evil_incarnate: According to a namor fan. He is on par with sentrey and is equal in combat speed to him. I don't know in which feats he bases tyhat statement.

People don't often read scans the right way. For example there are people who will read Thor vs Silver Surfer and see Silver Surfer use the slightest bit of speed and assume that he was going all out against him thus making Thor FTL when he's never displayed such reactionary speed on a regular basis. The same can be said with certain fights for example Wolverine has stood up to Hulk many times over so is he now as strong as the Hulk?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants said:

@boringperson said:

Enjoy the locked thread.

Really now? Name a powerhouse he legitimately beats without the OP being ridiculously in his favor.

He stalemated the Avengers alone

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Cheetah can slice Namor's face off before he leaps into the water or brings the bridge down, she wins. And I see this as a majority. If she doesn't, she drowns.

Z'

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Skit

Cheetah

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

@deathbyants said:

@boringperson said:

Enjoy the locked thread.

He stalemated the Avengers alone

Then give the scans and context. I gave the scans and context on the other end.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: Doesn't matter.

The Flash don't have the durability and strenght of Namor.

He can tank the hits and strike back.

lolololololol........did you just compare namor and the flash........they have totally different powersets and the flash is 100000000000 times more powerful than namor

how is he going to hit her huh.........do you not understand speed and speed feats....namor does not have the speed feats to contend.............

"tank the hits" she hurt superman and wonderwoman.......they are much more durable than namor

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Or Minerva hits the jackpot on her new lottery tickret (Namor)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah.

Plus Lol to the people underestimating her >_>.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I can see that. Since most of them probably think that because she loses to WW because she's a WW villain, she must be inferior to WW in every way. SMH.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RandomSid82

Namor Speed Feats, and other feats, as already mentioned Fighting Sentry who is as fast as Superman. Then there are these, which can be speed and durability and strength feats.

No Caption Provided

Dodging Thor's Hammer, which Thor has been shown to swing and throw at speeds twice as fast as light. Then delivering a knockdown blow to Thor(on land)

No Caption Provided

This one is mainly a durability and strength feat. Getting hit by multiple members of the Avengers, then sending them all flying.

No Caption Provided

Durability, and using powers that other oceanic creatures possess, in this case like an electric eel. Then takes a powerful blow from Hulk and just keeps going.

No Caption Provided

Tanking Iron Mans beams, including unibeam like they are nothing.

No Caption Provided

Hit in the head from behind by Thor's Hammer and still standing to fight.

Just a few feats I figured I would leave here and let you guys decide.

And by the way he also has this:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Power_Gem

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@randomsid: But none of those durability feats show him tanking a piercing weapon like Cheeta's claws.

Btw, just because Thor can throw it at 2x the speed of light, doesn't mean he does it everytime, I see nothing in the scan that says he was swinging it at the speed of light.

Cheetah wins.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By RandomSid82

Oh, and here is a scan of the Namor vs Sentry fight

No Caption Provided

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By thing150

@randomsid: i did not finish reading your post because you posted a scan of phoenix 5 namor..or.................you cant use a scan of a phoenix amped namor.............this battle is for a regular namor

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ah ok

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#135  Edited By Pokeysteve

Thor has thrown his hammer several times faster than light so naturally every throw is that fast.

^^^This is Thor fan logic.

Anyways, New 52 Cheetah pretty much embarrassed the entire League. She was only stopped when faced with 100 Piranha (or what I assume to be Piranha). If Namor jumps off the bridge she's not going in after him and it's a stalemate. On the bridge she is probably too fast for him.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@randomsid: Sentrey blitzed him with ease there and it was not even using top speed. Thor doesn't throw his hammer at light speed all the time. Others slow characters like storm have reacted to it. Taking full powered hits from The Thing,Red Hulk and Thor at the same time without being being KO is as valid as Cheetah taking the JL. If you discredit one,you can't discredit the other. Ironman's beams are powerful but others weaker than Cheetah have enough durability to take them.

So Cheetah has the strength and durability to fight him physically and is too fast for him.

First, that isn't a blitz, you can't blitz someone you are already locked in an arm lock with. It was a show of power, which everyone already knew Sentry was more powerful than Namor, but the fact that Namor was able to take multiple hits from Sentry and still keeps fighting shows how durable he is. Second, he has taken full powered hits from Numerous characters like Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Red Hulk on Numerous ocassions. Cheetah's feat was a one time thing. Namor's happening on multiple occasions makes it much more valid. There are many more scans that I did not post simply because I didn't want it to be too many scans, like the ones of him knocking out the Hulk, who is on a power level equal to Superman's, Wonder Woman, while powerful, is not at that same power level. You guys have still yet to show me a single scan of cheetah taking hits powerful enough to knockout the hulk. You keep replying with "oh he wouldn't be able to hit her" but yet he has faced enemies as fast as her many times in the past and had no problem going toe to toe with them. That argument is really old when it has been disproven many times.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor's agility and flight speed alone are bullet time plus. He's caught missiles fired at him mid air. Ares' s axe thrown at him from behind. He dodges bullets, and tags speedsters like Sunfire. Even if Namor was dehydrated (at 5 tons min) he wins this. Hydrated... MURDER STOMPS Cheetah!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@randomsid: Namor never KO a Hulk as powerful as the Hulk from today. Don't come here talking about scans from decades ago when Hulk is now way more powerful than back then when Namor defeated him. Sentrey blitz namor,Cheetah is faster than sentrey. Namor is nowhere near the level of WW and Superman>Hulk.

You obviously did not grow up in that era of comics. Hulk has some major feats from that era as well. While he wasn't a world breaker in that era, he easily destroyed mountains and islands without even breaking a sweat. And again, Sentry didn't "blitz" Namor, he performed a feat of strength to push Namor back, had nothing to do with speed.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By RandomSid82

@agent41 said:

@randomsid said:

@agent41 said:

@randomsid: Namor never KO a Hulk as powerful as the Hulk from today. Don't come here talking about scans from decades ago when Hulk is now way more powerful than back then when Namor defeated him. Sentrey blitz namor,Cheetah is faster than sentrey. Namor is nowhere near the level of WW and Superman>Hulk.

You obviously did not grow up in that era of comics. Hulk has some major feats from that era as well. While he wasn't a world breaker in that era, he easily destroyed mountains and islands without even breaking a sweat. And again, Sentry didn't "blitz" Namor, he performed a feat of strength to push Namor back, had nothing to do with speed.

Mountain level feats is nothing for somebody like New 52 WW. Cheetah takes hits from her and yes sentrry blitzed. That scan is clearly a blitz. Cheetah is too fast for namor and her strength and durability are not lacking.

No Caption Provided

Silver age hulk holding up 2 miles of rock. Just one example. No, hulk wasn't as strong as he is today, but he still was far from a weakling.

No Caption Provided

Then there is this, Modern Hulk and Modern Namor going toe to toe in a stalemate.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@randomsid: Not the point. Cheetah is too fast for namor and trades blows with characters stronger than him.

Really? I've already disproved that, get a new/better line. He has fought people as fast as cheetah on numerous occasions and had no problem hitting them.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

Indeed. Super Skrull is technically a speedster. As is Sunfire. Namor has had a great history tagging speedsters. The man can move so fast he can bore through bedrock like a drill. Cheetahs can't do that. Namor MURDER STOMPS Cheetahs!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

@randomsid:

Indeed. Super Skrull is technically a speedster. As is Sunfire. Namor has had a great history tagging speedsters. The man can move so fast he can bore through bedrock like a drill. Cheetahs can't do that. Namor MURDER STOMPS Cheetahs!

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok... Cheetah is fast. Okay? Namor has fast reaction time, WAY more experience, and is like 10x stronger. Namor wins. Period.