• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: He is a 100 tonner outside of the water. He is capable of fighting the other 100 tonners as you said. He's thrown a tank through the wing of a 747 from the ground. He's shook an entire island by slamming both fists down. I'm not denying his power, I'm just saying he does not fight said class 100 characters without much effort on his part.

#102 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: in your opinion, do you think he could break out of booster Shields in enough time to not be qualified as BFR?

#103 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@ghostravage: It is wrong. You said it is something he "casually" does which is false. Casual by definition means relaxed and unconcerned. He's never fought any of them easily.

Ok... fair enough... Its just an expression but sure. What about "He trade blows with Hulk and Thor managing to beat Hulk twice while being underwater..." That actually puts him around 100 toner outside of water don't you think?

busted for lying.

#104 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Fair enough. It was an expression misconception. I stand corrected. Actually you can serve of great help in here... Can you upload some scans of those feats?

#105 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@ghostravage: It is wrong. You said it is something he "casually" does which is false. Casual by definition means relaxed and unconcerned. He's never fought any of them easily.

Ok... fair enough... Its just an expression but sure. What about "He trade blows with Hulk and Thor managing to beat Hulk twice while being underwater..." That actually puts him around 100 toner outside of water don't you think?

ha, forced to retract cause you lied. you should know NOBODY fights the hulk "Casually". don't try that shtick again! hulk smashes puny namor

#106 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Alright I'm blind. I CLEARLY showed anger while you CLREALY the same guy. I'll leave it alone lol. Wouldn't want you to rage quit comicvine and make another account.....again

#109 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulk_smashes_everyone:

Tell me where I showed anger or how I made a fool of myself.

Wrong person... I think you meant to ask to God_Spawn. Also, i think he was referring to cut it off with the Inconvenient_Truth account stuff... Well, atleast for you.

#110 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Alright I'm blind. I CLEARLY showed anger while you CLREALY the same guy. I'll leave it alone lol. Wouldn't want you to rage quit comicvine and make another account.....again

@god_spawn you just told these guys to quit with the incvonenient truth thing and he's still at it, harrassing me.

#111 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even message this guy. He replied to me lol. I was talking to Hulk

#112 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

lol man, this guy has a really short fuse huh

#113 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@convenientlie:

lol man, this guy has a really short fuse huh

i dont know if its his temper or if he just likes harrassing people. i mean earlier he said trash talking to another viner was the best time of his life.

#114 Edited by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: No problem.

@funsiized: That I would say depends, but I don't see Namor shattering them easily. I do know Booster has weapons that can access Namor's weakness and that is something he could do just by chance of using them which would also lessen the chance of breaking them if the force fields are used.

@convenientlie:

busted for lying.

Not helping your cases tonight.

#115 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: mm, guess i underestimated booster, or over estimated Namor....

ill give it to booster 7/10 times in the case Namor breaks his shield.

#116 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Im sorry, but i can't stand this anymore... As you can see, ConvenientLie loves to "pick the bear with the stick" in order to victimize himself for the reactions... I kindly ask that some actions to be taken... See my whole post and see what i mean... Its pretty clear whats going on. Even watch the whole thread and you will see a lot of ad hominem moments...

@convenientlie:

@wardemon32 said:

@hulk_smashes_everyone:

lol uh oh. this is how the other one started. temper, temper

@wardemon32 said:

@convenientlie:

@god_spawn you just told these guys to quit with the incvonenient truth thing and he's still at it, harrassing me.

#117 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: i didnt say this:

war demon said that.

and saying

lol uh oh. this is how the other one started. temper, temper

is simply telling another viner to watch out because thats how he started antagonizing another viner

#118 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

I'll just leave it alone. I enjoy this account and the website and i'm not getting banned for it. Not going in any threads with this guy anymore even if I started the thread. It's over and I'm done.

#119 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

I'll just leave it alone. I enjoy this account and the website and i'm not getting banned for it. Not going in any threads with this guy anymore even if I started the thread. It's over and I'm done.

Stay strong brother... :P

#120 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Wether we leave it alone or not doesn't change much, he will still go on doing it and other will fall to his beguiling, much as i did initially. we have to nip this at its bud.

he shouldn't be allowed to get away with this constant baiting and then running tactic. its bordering on troll

#121 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Wether we leave it alone or not doesn't change much, he will still go on doing it and other will fall to his beguiling, much as i did initially. we have to nip this at its bud.

he shouldn't be allowed to get away with this constant baiting and then running tactic. its bordering on troll

dont insult me again. or ill flag you and you'll get banned. you already got a warning tonight for telling me to kill myself.

#122 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

good. i dont have a problem with you. just the way you harrass me. if youre going to stop then great. cause other than that i have no issue with you

#124 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

dont insult me again. or ill flag you and you'll get banned. you already got a warning tonight for telling me to kill myself.

yes, i insulted you. you got me. /s

but that's beside the point. AKA the thread.

#126 Edited by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:
@funsiized said:

yes it is. so get back to the thread and dont insult me again or you'll get flagged.

#128 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie: And you don't have godspawn's help anymore so cut the crying and grow a pair... I will make you get banned... you'll see, you won't be acting this way again.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

Should i feel intimidated? Right now you're abusing of the Mods power and attention... I really hope they can see that...

intimidated? no. why should you feel intimidated?its not like I'm not the one making threats. You are.

#129 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@convenientlie said:
@funsiized said:

yes it is. so get back to the thread and dont insult me again or you'll get flagged.

Woah there buddy, sounds like a threat to me. Sheesh, Temper, temper.

Namor wins if he breaks the shield, otherwise, booster wins, already said this.

#130 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

@convenientlie said:
@funsiized said:

not threatning you at all. in fact, im helping you. i know you just got a warning and im simply saying that AFTER you got a warning you still insulted me and that if you do it again youre going to get flagged and probably banned. you should thank me.

yes, i agree. god spawn said namors probably not getting out of the shields

#131 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I guess someone is making threats... LOL

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie: And you don't have godspawn's help anymore so cut the crying and grow a pair... I will make you get banned... you'll see, you won't be acting this way again.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

Should i feel intimidated? Right now you're abusing of the Mods power and attention... I really hope they can see that...

intimidated? no. why should you feel intimidated?its not like I'm not the one making threats. You are.

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

@convenientlie said:
@funsiized said:

#132 Edited by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Ravage is right about one thing, you aren't innocent. You've consistently stirred the pot so to speak and so far I've tried to give everyone a chance to cool down and knock it off and I have said it to everyone too and I even told you in the other thread to chill out and just a half hour ago that you aren't helping your case by antagonizing other users that you seemingly have a problem with. And btw, this is just what your "brother" did, too. So considering the similarities and the situation at hand, I don't have to believe you are his brother and I don't have to issue warnings. I could just ban you considering the situation and how certain things line up. I've tried to be fair and impartial to everyone, but I am allowed to make a judgement call.

TL;DR, knock off the instigating and trying to play innocent. I'm giving a warning on this, but for future problems that could happen, you may be limited in opportunities of staying on the site.

I wouldn't make it a vendetta if I were you.

#133 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody taking namors side now?

#134 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Ravage is right about one thing, you aren't innocent. You've consistently stirred the pot so to speak and so far I've tried to give everyone a chance to cool down and knock it off and I have said it to everyone too and I even told you in the other thread to chill out and just a half hour ago that you aren't helping your case by antagonizing other users that you seemingly have a problem with. And btw, this is just what your "brother" did, too. So considering the similarities and the situation at hand, I don't have to believe you are his brother and I don't have to issue warnings. I could just ban you considering the situation and how certain things line up. I've tried to be fair and impartial to everyone, but I am allowed to make a judgement call.

TL;DR, knock off the instigating and trying to play innocent. I'm giving a warning on this, but for future problems that could happen, you may be limited in opportunities of staying on the site.

@ghostravage said:

the feeling of justice that just flew though me....blissfull.

on a side note, is this thread done? i don't see anything else to add.

#135 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@ghostravage said:

the feeling of justice that just flew though me....blissfull.

on a side note, is this thread done? i don't see anything else to add.

blissful...ha. yea i think its done. namor cant get out of booster golds shields like you all said.

#136 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: yup. nothing left to say. you won the can the shields break argument

#138 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio