Namor VS Booster Gold

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

training.

For the 3rd time... I can't upload... It doesn't let me...

2. Sigh... Lets leave it at that, we're grown ups and that kind of logic should be rather easy to understand. But for the sake of explaining...

1 untrained cop goes h2h with a very skilled thief... Cop loses...

1 very trained cop goes h2h with an average thief... Cop stomps...

Both scenarios have the same factor... The cop and the thief but both have different factors as well... 1 untrained cop, 1 very skilled thief, 1 very trained cop and 1 average thief... That suggests that the factor that determines the win of them both is the lvl of training. So let me apply this analysis to the thread.

Booster Gold have force fields and an Anti-Namor beam vs Namor. Booster Gold wins.

Booster Gold have force fields vs Namor. Namor wins.

In these hypothetical scenarios we have the same factors... Booster Gold with force fields and Namor. But we have a different factor... Booster Gold with Anti-Namor beam.

That suggests the factor that determines the win is not the force field but the Anti-Namor beam...

I can't put it easier... Hope you get it.

untrained cop???? theres a such a thing?? they get trained at the police academy dude.

idk what youre rining up ant namor beams for. you dont need to make up things and compllicate things. its this simple. can he break out of the shields or not and if so, someone would have to provide proof. i know that it wont let you dude. im simply saying to show proof so that we can move on. im not making the case for boost here, i simply asked a few comments ago if he could get out of the shields.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage said:

training.

2. Sigh... Lets leave it at that, we're grown ups and that kind of logic should be rather easy to understand. But for the sake of explaining...

Both scenarios have the same factor... The cop and the thief but both have different factors as well... 1 untrained cop, 1 very skilled thief, 1 very trained cop and 1 average thief... That suggests that the factor that determines the win of them both is the lvl of training. So let me apply this analysis to the thread.

Booster Gold have force fields and an Anti-Namor beam vs Namor. Booster Gold wins.

In these hypothetical scenarios we have the same factors... Booster Gold with force fields and Namor. But we have a different factor... Booster Gold with Anti-Namor beam.

That suggests the factor that determines the win is not the force field but the Anti-Namor beam...

untrained cop???? theres a such a thing?? they get trained at the police academy dude.

idk what youre rining up ant namor beams for. you dont need to make up things and compllicate things. its this simple. can he break out of the shields or not and if so, someone would have to provide proof. i know that it wont let you dude. im simply saying to show proof so that we can move on. im not making the case for boost here, i simply asked a few comments ago if he could get out of the shields.

*facepalm*

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

training.

*facepalm*

YOu said it not me.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Skit

Booster Gold should take it,not easily but he still wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Yeah... Obviously that logic its too hard for you. Just wasted my time there. Sorry. I suggest you to put your differences aside with Gav and ask him for the proof you're looking for. Im not able to do anything atm.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ConvenientLie

@skit said:

Booster Gold should take it,not easily but he still wins.

how do you think the fight would go

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bg wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Yeah... Obviously that logic its too hard for you. Just wasted my time there. Sorry. I suggest you to put your differences aside with Gav and ask him for the proof you're looking for. Im not able to do anything atm.

well to be a cop is to be trained so idk what point you were trying to make. idk how this connects to how strong boosters shields are. thanks but nah, im not going to talk to her...dude, im pretty sure someone called her a her on another thread...anyway shes not trustworthy. shes biased, and i know she is because of what i already told you i caught her saying. if you cant provide them its all good man. another day.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: If you're asking her to provide Scans, i don't see why her bias come into things? not like shes gonna go edit the scans in photoshop.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: If you're asking her to provide Scans, i don't see why her bias come into things? not like shes gonna go edit the scans in photoshop.

can you quote me next time cause if im not talking to you and you talk to me it makes it hard to know what youre talking about. but no, i wont talk to her for the reasons i mentioned earlier, which are that i dont deal with people like that.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

can you quote me next time cause if im not talking to you and you talk to me it makes it hard to know what youre talking about. but no, i wont talk to her for the reasons i mentioned earlier, which are that i dont deal with people like that.

Okay, Fair enough.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

well to be a cop is to be trained so idk what point you were trying to make. idk how this connects to how strong boosters shields are. thanks but nah, im not going to talk to her...dude, im pretty sure someone called her a her on another thread...anyway shes not trustworthy. shes biased, and i know she is because of what i already told you i caught her saying. if you cant provide them its all good man. another day.

Ok... Simple... I think force shields are a >NON FACTOR< in this fight.

Well... You're not trustworthy either... Your name is ConvenientLie... sooo similar to Inconvenient_Truth... which is a very biased person... Who out of the blue stopped posting when you started... Hmmm that's a very convenient situation over there... I wonder if...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Funsiized

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

Well... You're not trustworthy either... Your name is ConvenientLie... sooo similar to Inconvenient_Truth... which is a very biased person... Who out of the blue stopped posting when you started... Hmmm that's a very convenient situation over there... I wonder if...

SHOTS FIRED.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

SHOTS FIRED.

oh, you hadnt heard?? i made this screen name while he had his, he's my brother. i made it to troll him. but he doesnt get on anymore. hes hardly ever here so idk why he doesnt get on as much. so anyway yea, so thats why i wont talk to her

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Actually I made your "brother" get off of comicvine......

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Actually I made your "brother" get off of comicvine......

ohhhh, he told me about that, are you the guy that kept harrassing him? did you point a gun at him? you "made" him get off?? lmao should i file a missing person ?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

HAHAHAHAHA! He went complaining to you? I'm almost in tears LMAO! So I did make him get off? Yea you should call the police because I straight murdered "him" in that thread.

Who knows.....maybe he got another identity and is hiding in the shadows in this small, small, SMALL world......

P.S.

This is the murder speaking.... uhhhhhh I would admit that I did kill him in that thread but uhhhhh I did not harass him.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

HAHAHAHAHA! He went complaining to you? I'm almost in tears LMAO! So I did make him get off? Yea you should call the police because I straight murdered "him" in that thread.

Who knows.....maybe he got another identity and is hiding in the shadows in this small, small, SMALL world......

P.S.

This is the murder speaking.... uhhhhhh I would admit that I did kill him in that thread but uhhhhh I did not harass him.

not the way i heard it. the way i heard it, other people and him were laughing at you ON THE THREAD cause you got owned and resorted to being grammar police while making grammar errors and then had the nerve to get even more mad cause they called you out on it. lol.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Actually it was him and some other idiot laughing. I didn't resort to grammar actually. He used a word wrong and it got me confused and I corrected him so he basically cried about it.

And actually they weren't grammatical errors, they were typos. Like "teh" which everyone knows about. Lmao but that was the time of my life hahaha. Welcome back. Whose "they"? You mean him? How he couldn't really find anything except for typos? hahahahahaha

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: oh god please link the Thread, i need to see it.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Actually it was him and some other idiot laughing. I didn't resort to grammar actually. He used a word wrong and it got me confused and I corrected him so he basically cried about it.

And actually they weren't grammatical errors, they were typos. Like "teh" which everyone knows about. Lmao but that was the time of my life hahaha. Welcome back. Whose "they"? You mean him? How he couldn't really find anything except for typos? hahahahahaha

Dont welcome me back when i told you its not me. whats wrong with you? lol the time of your life hahaha, damn must be a horrible life if thats the time of your life lol. no, he gave examples of the words you misspelled and they were hilarious. they werent typos. its was reallly funny

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it funny you used "grammar police" also. Can't belive you made another account! Atleast you were brilliant enough to make another account so that no one would realize that was you even though you guys have about the same name..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GhostRavage
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nigravirum1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor is strong but a Booster without morals could just grab him, fly him dozens of miles above the earth and throw him down: Thus a squashed Namor.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it funny you used "grammar police" also. Can't belive you made another account! Atleast you were brilliant enough to make another account so that no one would realize that was you even though you guys have about the same name..

have you never heard of grammar police? dude i didnt make another account. stop harrassing me with that already. this is probably the 7th time ive told you in 2 weeks to stop accusing me and harrassing me.

@god_spawn

@vance_astro

@deranged_midget_

Eosphoros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Booster Fan I would like to correct a few misconceptions that seem to exist here regarding his fights with Doomsday:

Death of Superman fight:

While Doomsday did indeed give Booster a trashing he never penetrated his force field. The field was offline due Booster exhausting his energy cells in the joint ranged attack by Superman, Fire, Ice Bloodwyn, Guy & Booster. He explicit states that with his power cells empty he is now defenseless and gets slaughtered by Doomsday right away.

(http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii265/scanscans/dos14.jpg)

Also of course Doomsday send Booster flying shortly before that, but even then he did not get the force field and injure Booster)

Flashpoint fight:

For some reason people seem to assume that he only fought a “weak military clone”. Not sure where that idea comes from, but the Doomsday he fought was the real one. In the Flashpoint universe he was discovered by the Military and captured before waking up & escaping. He was weakend in the beginning due being “remote controlled” by Nathaniel Adam. Once he rid himself of the control he was back to his complete strength.

(And he did break out of Boosters force field, though that scene was somewhat weird. Not because of Doomsday overcoming the force field but because Booster claims that he never tried using his force field in such a way even though the opposite is the case. In fact he did it quite often including in issues written by Dan Jurgens, his creator, who also wrote both, the fight in Flashpoint and Death of Superman).

None of this means that I believe that Booster would defeat Namor. Since I barely know anything about Namor any judgment in that regard would be foolish on my behalf. One might argue that Booster could simply transport Namor to the end of time and strand him there (assuming he still has the same access to time travel as he did before the New 52), but that would be rather unsporting and not much of a fight.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GhostRavage
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@convenientlie: so true he has no argument no point givin all he says is marvel characters win and he wonders why i call him a fanboy.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@convenientlie: so true he has no argument no point givin all he says is marvel characters win and he wonders why i call him a fanboy.

LMAO who are you talking about?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By GhostRavage

@patrat18 said:

OH Noes! The Taylor Gang is assembling to destroy me with accusations! NooooooOoOO....

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Skit

@ghostravage: I'd watch your back,they're slowly growing in numbers it seems.

@wardemon32: That was interesting,thanks for sharing that.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

throw a brick into a pack of dogs....the one that barks is the one that got hit.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

OH Noes! The Taylor Gang is assembling to destroy me with accusations! NooooooOoOO....

LOL

Avatar image for hulk_smashes_everyone
Hulk_Smashes_Everyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

lmao you were a complete fool on that thread. you got angry from the get go and embarrassed yourself man.

@ghostravage lol cmon man youre a fanboy just like I am. ive seen you around here. just admit it like I do. why front?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

lmao you were a complete fool on that thread. you got angry from the get go and embarrassed yourself man.

@ghostravage lol cmon man youre a fanboy just like I am. ive seen you around here. just admit it like I do. why front?

Hmmm... How about..................... No..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#91 god_spawn  Moderator

Well... Namor fights with Thor and Hulk casually. Its arguably how strong he is outside the water but he can lift around 10,000 tons handily when he is inside the water... And for what i've seen, he can punch pretty hard... Ugh.. It doesn't let me upload the only 2 scans i have...

He does neither casually. Any upper class 100 character, Namor has never casually fought. He's barely even beaten any upper class 100 characters and he's usually had to drag them into the water or they knock him into the water so he can match them. It's what he has had to do against Hulk, Hercules, Thor etc and out of them he bested Savage Hulk. Thor's beaten him underwater and in fact, he trapped him in his cape. He's had to drag Hulk underwater to beat him the only times he has and that was decades ago when Hulk was much weaker than he is now. He hasn't faced Hulk in awhile either. He's admitted he is no match for Thor out of the water and Thor's one shot him in the pouring rain when he stops holding back. The Thing in recent years has stalemated him. He's been beaten by She-Hulk twice as a class 75. He's been beaten by Iron Man a handful of times in his more classic armors. He's only managed to keep Sentry at bay at best. He can fight with these guys, but he in no way does it casually.

Avatar image for hulk_smashes_everyone
Hulk_Smashes_Everyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

lol ANOTHER person calling him out? oh brother. look all im saying is that if @ghostravage wants to be a fanboy but deny it, he should just make it less obvious. I make it really obvious im a fan boy, look at my picture,

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

Well... Namor fights with Thor and Hulk casually. Its arguably how strong he is outside the water but he can lift around 10,000 tons handily when he is inside the water... And for what i've seen, he can punch pretty hard... Ugh.. It doesn't let me upload the only 2 scans i have...

He does neither casually. Any upper class 100 character, Namor has never casually fought. He's barely even beaten any upper class 100 characters and he's usually had to drag them into the water or they knock him into the water so he can match them. It's what he has had to do against Hulk, Hercules, Thor etc and out of them he bested Savage Hulk. Thor's beaten him underwater and in fact, he trapped him in his cape. He's had to drag Hulk underwater to beat him the only times he has and that was decades ago when Hulk was much weaker than he is now. He hasn't faced Hulk in awhile either. He's admitted he is no match for Thor out of the water and Thor's one shot him in the pouring rain when he stops holding back. The Thing in recent years has stalemated him. He's been beaten by She-Hulk twice as a class 75. He's been beaten by Iron Man a handful of times in his more classic armors. He's only managed to keep Sentry at bay at best. He can fight with these guys, but he in no way does it casually.

THIS. a million times THIS. thats what ive been saying about hulk being weaker 60 years ago. but i didnt know i got LIED to. shame on you guys telling me namor "casually" fights hulk.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By GhostRavage

@god_spawn: Actually, my argument is not wrong, i clearly stated that its arguably how strong Namor is outside the water... He fights with Thor and Hulk plenty of times... never said he could beat them, but he did beat Hulk twice in the water... He has strength feats to prove he's VERY strong inside the water. So i don't know what i missed.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ghostravage: It is wrong. You said it is something he "casually" does which is false. Casual by definition means relaxed and unconcerned. He's never fought any of them easily.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: It is wrong. You said it is something he "casually" does which is false. Casual by definition means relaxed and unconcerned. He's never fought any of them easily.

thanks for the info.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor doesn't seem like he's in Booster's league powerwise. (Outside the water that is)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok... fair enough... Its just an expression but sure. What about "He trade blows with Hulk and Thor managing to beat Hulk twice while being underwater..." That actually puts him around 100 toner outside of water don't you think?