namor vs blastaar

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackadam

fight takes place on a unhabited island. 
battle to the death.  
(no bfr allowed) 

this is blastaar without the cosmic control rode
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Cool Fight, two of my favorite yet most underrated characters! Blastaar has range and Flight Speed but Namor can most likely dodge most of his attacks and this is near water. If Namor avoids his attacks he stomps Blastaar who is like a 75 toner tops. If he gets bombarded by attacks and slows down Blastaar would have to continue blasting him because that's his only advantage. It's either Spam Namor with Energy attacks or hall @$$ out of there.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackadam
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"Cool Fight, two of my favorite yet most underrated characters! Blastaar has range and Flight Speed but Namor can most likely dodge most of his attacks and this is near water. If Namor avoids his attacks he stomps Blastaar who is like a 75 toner tops. If he gets bombarded by attacks and slows down Blastaar would have to continue blasting him because that's his only advantage. It's either Spam Namor with Energy attacks or hall @$$ out of there. "

so, do you think it woudl be a more even match with blastaar using control cosmic rod?
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThaMessenger07

No he would have a far greater advantage in that case. The fight is fine as is. One has to play Range and the other has to get close. It would be a cool fight! lol

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackadam
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"No he would have a far greater advantage in that case. The fight is fine as is. One has to play Range and the other has to get close. It would be a cool fight! lol "

fine.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@blackadam:  I feel 50/50
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @blackadam:  I feel 50/50 "
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By karrob
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @blackadam:  I feel 50/50 "
Same here
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@blackadam:@czarny_samael:@karrob: 

Well we all agree lol
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathsHead2

Namor can take Nukes (mini & regular) at ground zero, and survive little the worse for wear.  So my question is, how strong are Blastaar's ranged attacks? 

If ranged attacks > Nukes, 5/10 both ways.  If < Nukes, Namor stomps here, 9/10! 

: ) 

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeathsHead2

Powers & Abilities

Blastaar has superhuman strength, endurance, and durability.  He is able to lift approximately 50 tons, and is incredibly resistant to injury; conventional weapons and even ballistic missiles could have no effect on him. His superhuman constitution can withstand extreme variations in temperature and pressure. He is virtually tireless. He can live without nourishment for several weeks and survive in the vacuum of space by inducing himself into a state of hibernation.

He can project blasts of highly concussive kinetic force from his hands. He can channel the same concussive force to give him flight by propelling himself through the air like a rocket, and can maintain this thrust almost indefinitely. This self propelled flight can reach escape velocity. His energy blasts can temporarily disrupt the molecular integrity of the Eternals.

He is also highly trained in the arts of warfare and has access to advanced technology from his home world such as starships and powerful plasma-based weapons. Most often, however, he only uses his powers without augmentation.     

On second thought, Namor wins 9/10 either way.  Blastaar is a 50 tonner with lesser durability than Namor.  Namor is WAY above 50 tons (more like 500+ tons), has higher durability, and better feats.  Namor would have to be in a weakened state, and Blastaar at his top levels to take Namor with any regularity. 

Lastly, Namor with No Morals, going for a Kill = a scary MoFo!  Blastaar dies, ugly.  Super Head Rip ftw! 

Lol!  

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@DeathsHead2:  His Blast can do damage to Eternals and Nova so yes they can be greater then or equal to a Nuke. The reality is he can Spam with his blast though and his Reaction Speed would be about Equal to Namors Maybe Slightly greater but his Flight Speed is Much Faster then Namor. He Moves a lot when he fights and has shown to use his energy blast to increase the damage of his attacks. 

The reason it's 50/50  is because Namor would not easily get in close to him. If he does then he wins but he has to get close if not he is dealing with to much coming at him at very high speeds!
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DeathsHead2

Beam spammers have rarely caused Namor much of a problem though, if memory serves. 

He takes more than 5/10 here me thinks. 

; ) 

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@DeathsHead2:  Hes never really fought a Beam Spammer like Blaster that can Fly 10k+ MPH  easily. I have plenty of laser and beam dodging Feats but these beams are on another level. The fact that Blastaar comes in close as well as blast from far is my reason for saying Namor takes 50/50.
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathsHead2
@ThaMessenger07: 

One GOOD shot from Namor is all it takes here to put Blastaar out of the game, maybe permanently. 

Again, Blastaar is at 50 tons.  Namor is at 500+ tons! 

' Nuff said! 

; ) 

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By HellionVulcan

If blastaar hits one of his most powerful attacks Namor is gone but i doubt he'd hit Namor if he used speed .

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeathsHead2
@HellionVulcan: 

Kinda what I thought too. 

yahNAMORe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By yahNAMORe
@DeathsHead2:
Wow you guys are really going at it, I like it.  Yesterday Gladiator, Now Blastaar, I truly think blastaar would give the ONEs and TWOs to Gladiator.  Anyway Blaststaar is a dangerous dude and not because of his beams.  (like my main man says "Deathshead") Namor is a durable tough skin dude that can take a sentury all out attack, a low level nuke or even Wolverines claws.  Blastaar is dagerous because of his bad ass attitude.  He is more like Namor than any one else in Marvel, He's a arrogant  nasty no quit type of dude.   No-ONE wants to fight this guy.  As soon as these so called heroes get traped in the negative zone they start to shake.  OOOH Wheres Blastaar"  HAHAHAHAHA It aint those beams buddy its that attitude, that crazy , Im gonna kick that ass kinda attitude. With that being said   the only way these two would fight would be to the death.  Look these characters are mix and match.  Namor is made to order for the Hulk.  Hulk is made to order for Thor.  Just because Namor tosses and slams Hulk around like a toy., does not mean he can do the same to Thor.  Namor wins this battle barely.  with that being said Blastaar defeats Gladiator.  This is too fun!              
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@yahNAMORe said:
" @DeathsHead2: Wow you guys are really going at it, I like it.  Yesterday Gladiator, Now Blastaar, I truly think blastaar would give the ONEs and TWOs to Gladiator.  Anyway Blaststaar is a dangerous dude and not because of his beams.  (like my main man says "Deathshead") Namor is a durable tough skin dude that can take a sentury all out attack, a low level nuke or even Wolverines claws.  Blastaar is dagerous because of his bad ass attitude.  He is more like Namor than any one else in Marvel, He's a arrogant  nasty no quit type of dude.   No-ONE wants to fight this guy.  As soon as these so called heroes get traped in the negative zone they start to shake.  OOOH Wheres Blastaar"  HAHAHAHAHA It aint those beams buddy its that attitude, that crazy , Im gonna kick that ass kinda attitude. With that being said   the only way these two would fight would be to the death.  Look these characters are mix and match.  Namor is made to order for the Hulk.  Hulk is made to order for Thor.  Just because Namor tosses and slams Hulk around like a toy., does not mean he can do the same to Thor.  Namor wins this battle barely.  with that being said Blastaar defeats Gladiator.  This is too fun!               "
Blastaar would easily beat Namor.Stop going in every Namor thread and over-exaggerating what he can do.Namor has no chance of beating Blastaar or Gladiator he can't even consistently beat Iron Man.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin

I remember Holocaust taking it to Blastaar and pwning him when Blastaar came to Earth-295 in an attempt to invade.  As much potential for strength that Nemesis has (not exactly sure what his strength class is), Namor could most likely match it, and repel Blastaar.  Still, good fight. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@yahNAMORe said:
"@DeathsHead2: Wow you guys are really going at it, I like it.  Yesterday Gladiator, Now Blastaar, I truly think blastaar would give the ONEs and TWOs to Gladiator.  Anyway Blaststaar is a dangerous dude and not because of his beams.  (like my main man says "Deathshead") Namor is a durable tough skin dude that can take a sentury all out attack, a low level nuke or even Wolverines claws.  Blastaar is dagerous because of his bad ass attitude.  He is more like Namor than any one else in Marvel, He's a arrogant  nasty no quit type of dude.   No-ONE wants to fight this guy.  As soon as these so called heroes get traped in the negative zone they start to shake.  OOOH Wheres Blastaar"  HAHAHAHAHA It aint those beams buddy its that attitude, that crazy , Im gonna kick that ass kinda attitude. With that being said   the only way these two would fight would be to the death.  Look these characters are mix and match.  Namor is made to order for the Hulk.  Hulk is made to order for Thor.  Just because Namor tosses and slams Hulk around like a toy., does not mean he can do the same to Thor.  Namor wins this battle barely.  with that being said Blastaar defeats Gladiator.  This is too fun!               "

Sentry all out would destroy him. Sentry pounded his face into the ground. Wolverine has almost killed Namor, and classic Namor admitted he cant beat wolverine. Namor was created 20+ years before Hulk, and Thor was created to be stronger than the Hulk, and Thor one shotted Namor in the pouring rain. You're making Namor out to be something more than he really is.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@god_spawn said:
" @yahNAMORe said:
"@DeathsHead2: Wow you guys are really going at it, I like it.  Yesterday Gladiator, Now Blastaar, I truly think blastaar would give the ONEs and TWOs to Gladiator.  Anyway Blaststaar is a dangerous dude and not because of his beams.  (like my main man says "Deathshead") Namor is a durable tough skin dude that can take a sentury all out attack, a low level nuke or even Wolverines claws.  Blastaar is dagerous because of his bad ass attitude.  He is more like Namor than any one else in Marvel, He's a arrogant  nasty no quit type of dude.   No-ONE wants to fight this guy.  As soon as these so called heroes get traped in the negative zone they start to shake.  OOOH Wheres Blastaar"  HAHAHAHAHA It aint those beams buddy its that attitude, that crazy , Im gonna kick that ass kinda attitude. With that being said   the only way these two would fight would be to the death.  Look these characters are mix and match.  Namor is made to order for the Hulk.  Hulk is made to order for Thor.  Just because Namor tosses and slams Hulk around like a toy., does not mean he can do the same to Thor.  Namor wins this battle barely.  with that being said Blastaar defeats Gladiator.  This is too fun!               "
Sentry all out would destroy him. Sentry pounded his face into the ground. Wolverine has almost killed Namor, and classic Namor admitted he cant beat wolverine. Namor was created 20+ years before Hulk, and Thor was created to be stronger than the Hulk, and Thor one shotted Namor in the pouring rain. You're making Namor out to be something more than he really is. "
Not to mention Sentry didn't even give it his all against Sentry in Dark Reign.He hit him like 3 times and then went to do something else.Sentry has gone to Atlantis and killed mad Atlanteans and Namor was powerless to do anything about it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @yahNAMORe said:
Sentry all out would destroy him. Sentry pounded his face into the ground. Wolverine has almost killed Namor, and classic Namor admitted he cant beat wolverine. Namor was created 20+ years before Hulk, and Thor was created to be stronger than the Hulk, and Thor one shotted Namor in the pouring rain. You're making Namor out to be something more than he really is. "
Not to mention Sentry didn't even give it his all against Sentry in Dark Reign.He hit him like 3 times and then went to do something else.Sentry has gone to Atlantis and killed mad Atlanteans and Namor was powerless to do anything about it. "

Hah that's awesome. And speaking of more recent embarrasing moments is the Invisible Woman almight backhand she laid upon Namor.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Greendevil

This is good fight. And i think we will see this soon in the comic. Namor, Cap and some other X-men are trapped in the negative zone, so its bound to happen. I think Namor has a good chance here. There is plenty of water around and he is very fast. 

But against Kallark, imo both of them would loose!!
johnrunion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By johnrunion
@god_spawn: sentry has since been down graded. since that invaders story in the 70's namor has been upgraded. namor never was as strong in the stories from the 40's or set in the 40's (as a general rule) as he was in stories from a later era. namor has survived mini- and regular nuke attacks. when a character was created has nothing to do with it since what matters is how the character has since been upgraded and what the current writers are doing with the character. yes, in recent history namor has had his share of embarrassing moments since modern writers generally show him no respect. except for strength, his upgrades have not been as regular since he lost his own magazine in '72. also marvel has a history of giving namor powers only to take them back later.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#27  Edited By AssertingValor

Namor always...................
Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastaar

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A toss-up, leaning towards Blastaar.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

Leaning towards Blastaar. I’m pretty sure he has the feats for beating Namor since I believe he has KO’d people like classic Nova, Thor, and She-Hulk, and has matched projection with Quasar. But he did have an actual fight with a dehydrated and crazed Namor, didn’t put him down and Namor got his share of blows in.

In Namor’s defense, with the setting being an island, he’s good at getting super strong foes into the water, using even under the ground as a tactic if necessary. He’s gone under ground against Herc and Wolverine. He’s gotten Thor, Hercules, Abomination, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Hulk etc under water, and has been agile in enough in flight to dip in and out while fighting Sunfire.

I back Blastaar in a straight fight, but now that I’ve typed it out, if Namor utilizes the environment, he can edge this. And considering the level of opponents he’s managed to drag in, I’d say he could the same here.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Blastaar's already put in at least half the input required to knock out Adam Warlock, destroy Secondary Adamantium, one shot Mar-Vell, Nova, as well as overpowering Annihilus with his strength. More than enough to win here

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaastar

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

namor

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastaar.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Namor is stronger but Blastaar's energy projection would eventually overwhelm Namor.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastaar in a close fight

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers