Namor  

vs 

Symbiote Spiderman 
Spider Carnage 
Venom (Eddie Brock) 
Carnage                               

Battlefield : Manhattan. It's raining hard
Win Conditions : Incapicitation, KO, Death  
Team has knowledge on Namor. Namor just got out of the ocean. 
Namor is bloodlusted

Can the team take this?
Avatar image for diamondsandpearls
DiamondsandPearls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DiamondsandPearls

namor still tears them apart llz

untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By untammed

namor dies

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bgibs13390

Namor takes this. He very easily beat Venom and thats after getting his wings ripped off and shot with a special gun. He could just fly around ripping them apart.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mrtrickster

namor, stronger faster and all around better

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

Just noting, once again for all the misinformed, the symbiote did not enhance Spider-man's strength in the original comics.

Just saying.

Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jazzitup
@InnerVenom123 said:
"Just noting, once again for all the misinformed, the symbiote did not enhance Spider-man's strength in the original comics.  Just saying. "

Thank you for putting that out there. It does, however, give him a darker, more deadly personality and no restrictions on killing. Also gives him abilities akin to Web of Shadows if you think about it. I'm going with the team ftw here.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
"Just noting, once again for all the misinformed, the symbiote did not enhance Spider-man's strength in the original comics.  Just saying. "
Thank you for putting that out there. It does, however, give him a darker, more deadly personality and no restrictions on killing. Also gives him abilities akin to Web of Shadows if you think about it. I'm going with the team ftw here. "
Untrue. In the original comics, none of this occurs. In fact, the only thing that really changes is that
A - he doesn't have to change outfits or webshooters
B - he can blend into dark areas better (NOT as a camouflage feat, but just due to the color of the suit)
C - he's exhausted from the suit's "midnight runs" of webslinging
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jazzitup
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
Thank you for putting that out there. It does, however, give him a darker, more deadly personality and no restrictions on killing. Also gives him abilities akin to Web of Shadows if you think about it. I'm going with the team ftw here. "
Untrue. In the original comics, none of this occurs. In fact, the only thing that really changes is that A - he doesn't have to change outfits or webshooters B - he can blend into dark areas better (NOT as a camouflage feat, but just due to the color of the suit) C - he's exhausted from the suit's "midnight runs" of webslinging "

That's y I said "If u think about it".
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
Untrue. In the original comics, none of this occurs. In fact, the only thing that really changes is that A - he doesn't have to change outfits or webshooters B - he can blend into dark areas better (NOT as a camouflage feat, but just due to the color of the suit) C - he's exhausted from the suit's "midnight runs" of webslinging "
That's y I said "If u think about it". "
.... well, that doesn't make it true. His personality regarding lethality didn't change at all, nor did he start throwing thugs around with black tendrils.
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jazzitup
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
.... well, that doesn't make it true. His personality regarding lethality didn't change at all, nor did he start throwing thugs around with black tendrils. "

That's how Superman superstrength came to be true, thats how writers keep on making Thor look like a punching bag came to be true, nd so on nd so on. But I understand wat ur trying to say though.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
.... well, that doesn't make it true. His personality regarding lethality didn't change at all, nor did he start throwing thugs around with black tendrils. "
That's how Superman superstrength came to be true, thats how writers keep on making Thor look like a punching bag came to be true, nd so on nd so on. But I understand wat ur trying to say though. "
.... so, just to be clear, what I said was that in the original comics with the symbiote, Spider-man didn't have the mood swings and strength upgrade, but from the 90s cartoon on, Marvel seems gunho on ignoring that fact and saying he did. O kay.
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jazzitup
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
That's how Superman superstrength came to be true, thats how writers keep on making Thor look like a punching bag came to be true, nd so on nd so on. But I understand wat ur trying to say though. "
.... so, just to be clear, what I said was that in the original comics with the symbiote, Spider-man didn't have the mood swings and strength upgrade, but from the 90s cartoon on, Marvel seems gunho on ignoring that fact and saying he did. O kay. "

Apparently, it seems marvel wanted to boost him up some more in the show.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By D3athstroke

Namor Stomp