#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor is 100% hydrated and does not lose strength. Battle takes place near a lake in woodlands. There's no BFR or Speedblitzing. Morals are off for all, how does this fight go?  

vs. 

#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Superboy

#3 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001
Reasons?
#4 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and superboy win.  I sooo see people arguing ... namor and supergirl hit superboy in the air and take him out while hulk is a non factor ... but all superboy has to do is stand by hulk ... then he is a factor.

And before people say it ... Hulk hits fast people over and over and over again ... consider it a feat already ... or at least CONSISTENT bad writing which makes him able to do it .. as he does it CONSISTENTLY.  Big doesn't mean slow reaction time.  You can say "No one speed blitz him though" ... maybe because they can't.  Hulk is the only character here that (I know of) can consistently do something ... like 100's of times ... yet in battle forums ... he can't. Yet Batman beating everyone up is a legit feat ... well w/ prep of course.

#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Namor and Supergirl. I think it's generally accepted Kara destroys Superboy. Namor can hopefully live long enough to hold off Hulk. With out morals I can see Kara cutting his head in half with her heat vision if Namor hasn't gotten him too riled up. This is all based on the assumption that these are the pair offs. How do we think Namor would do against Superboy?

#6 Posted by isaac_clarke (5544 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure, depends on if said speedy characters can still use their speed to avoid attacks.

#7 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH PUNY HALF NAKED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Team 2 for the win!!!

#8 Posted by GLforHIRE (456 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008
superboy wouldnt be able to stay by him the whole fight..i mean really how often does that happen. and which hulk is this? cuz basic hulk would get slapped around by a kryptonian even without speed blitzing and wouldnt live long enough to "rage up" to superman level strength as everyone says. ?But the weak link is namor. I don't know if he could take hulk in a straight up fight or superboy. So i'd go with hulk and superboy.
#9 Edited by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve: Namor would beat superboy ... crap ... drunk and eating words ... both team 1 can take out super boy ... hulk can't go 2 vs 1 ... team 1 wins.

@GLforHIRE: Pretty sure super boy is the weak link ... it isn't namor.  

Edit2: and depending on version of hulk ... he def. isn't the weak link ... they can smack him around but they won't ko him.
#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38631 posts) - - Show Bio
@GLforHIRE: Only time I have ever seen Namor beat the Hulk was when he dragged him under water, but the fight is YEARS old, Hulk should be able to take him on now especially with how strong he's gotten since the fight.
#11 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: but Namor is fully hydrated ... assuming he is fighting like he is underwater ...
#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38631 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008: It's nothing Hulk can't handle.
#13 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Superboy lol.

#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8787 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008: Sooo you're going with team 1 now? Don't drink and Vine lol
#15 Posted by Venom802 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

WORLDBREAKERHULK YA'LL!!!...and no, i am not texan or whatever.....ya'll

#16 Posted by SuperboyRob (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008

Superboy could take namor what is this if superboy can go toe to toe with other kryptonians how can he not beat the sh2t out of namor. 
Team 2 cause kara cant handel the two 
Team 1 if kara is willing to sacrifice namor to ket conner out of the way first then deal with hulk
#17 Posted by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people bumped this just so I would storm in here lol.

Team 1 wins

Namor can handle Hulk, unless its worthy hulk then its spite. If namor is constantly hydrated he to has a healing factor.

Namor could hold hulk down until kara finishes off superboy, after which kara and namor team up on hulk.

If that does not work for you then how about this, Namor and Kara can fly hulk cant, Namor and Kara fight superboy together in the sky as Hulk watches from below wishing he could fight, once they are finished whipping superboy they tag team hulk.

Batlles over team 1 wins.

#18 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

Hulk and superboy win. I sooo see people arguing ... namor and supergirl hit superboy in the air and take him out while hulk is a non factor ... but all superboy has to do is stand by hulk ... then he is a factor. And before people say it ... Hulk hits fast people over and over and over again ... consider it a feat already ... or at least CONSISTENT bad writing which makes him able to do it .. as he does it CONSISTENTLY. Big doesn't mean slow reaction time. You can say "No one speed blitz him though" ... maybe because they can't. Hulk is the only character here that (I know of) can consistently do something ... like 100's of times ... yet in battle forums ... he can't. Yet Batman beating everyone up is a legit feat ... well w/ prep of course.
#19 Posted by charlieboy (7097 posts) - - Show Bio

i think namor and supergirl got this.
#20 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1