The Justice League consists of:

-Batman

-Wonder Woman

-The Flash

-Green Lantern

-Aquaman

-Cyborg

-Superman

This is a random encounter. Both teams were accidentally teleported to War World and cannot escape until one team is completely killed. The victor gains control over the opposing team's Earth. Standard gear, no battlefield removal, no prep. Justice League is New-52.

Namor's Cabal vs New-52 Justice League

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bump1010

Thanos is the only problem.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Am I the only one who thinks this is one sided? Anyway its Marvel who wins this.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

Seriously? Maximus is like a Marvel version of Gorilla Grodd and Terrax is a planet buster who can survive a black hole. His durability is ridiculous, as well as his manipulating abilities. Sure Thanos is clearly the prime threat, but he's by no means the only one.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

Seriously? Maximus is like a Marvel version of Gorilla Grodd and Terrax is a planet buster who can survive a black hole. His durability is ridiculous, as well as his manipulating abilities. Sure Thanos is clearly the prime threat, but he's by no means the only one.

Terrax has a lot of low showings, and thats assuming this version is the same as 616 terrax. I don't know much about maximus, but I don't see why he can't be blitzed.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, BFR is allowed.

League has a chance.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010: Thanos and Terrax can prevent the team from being blitzed, but he could handle it himself. If anyone tried to blitz him he'd dump their mind. That's like saying Silver Surfer/Thor isn't that great because of low end feats. Every character has them, but bringing them up is just irrelevant when they are consistently shown at an absurdly higher level. The Cabal wins this in my opinion, somewhat handily.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, BFR is allowed.

League has a chance.

The OP says no battle field removal.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NotATreeABush

The Cabal win

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@namor_curry said:

@bump1010 said:

Terrax has a lot of low showings, and thats assuming this version is the same as 616 terrax. I don't know much about maximus, but I don't see why he can't be blitzed.

Black Swan, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive are all surely problems. Really no person on either team is a non-factor except perhaps Batman. All of the Cabal were already shown annihilating the Supreme Power Squadron Supreme (Justice League Analogue) without breaking a sweat and were actually having fun.

Cabal wins.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Cabal. I usually consider Thanos to be on Darkseid level (plez no flames) and the JLA needs everyone just to take him on. You add the others too

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bump1010

@micah said:

Black Swan, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive are all surely problems. Really no person on either team is a non-factor except perhaps Batman. All of the Cabal were already shown annihilating the Supreme Power Squadron Supreme (Justice League Analogue) without breaking a sweat and were actually having fun.

Cabal wins.

What issue did the cabal fight supreme power squadron supreme? Regardless black swan was one shotted by black panther, I don't see why any of the league except maybe batman couldn't do the same. Proxima midnight struggled with lkue cage (admittedly she was without her weapon). Corvus does not have the speed or durability feats to go toe to toe with the league at all.

The cabal may win but its not because of them at all.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

@bump1010 said:

@micah said:

Cabal wins.

What issue did the cabal fight supreme power squadron supreme? Regardless black swan was one shotted by black panther, I don't see why any of the league except maybe batman couldn't do the same. Proxima midnight struggled with lkue cage (admittedly she was without her weapon). Corvus does not have the speed or durability feats to go toe to toe with the league at all.

It was in New Avengers #24.

Black Swan was shown killing Doctor Spectrum in combat who is their Green Lantern analogue. Proxima Midnight was also practically unscathed after Luke's best shots. She was also distracted before he really got offense rolling and even told Thanos she slipped up and would kill him quick. During Infinity she was knocked down by a powered up shot from Mrs. Marvel but even then she withstood it. and we have her spear which when thrown transforms into three tracers of black light that never miss, that can pin opponents down with the weight of a star. Something that would put anyone out of action short of Wonder Woman if she deflects them. Corvus lance was strong enough to pierce the skin of Hyperion (who has proven himself to be a powerful Superman analogue if we compare powers.) and was durable enough that Hyperion had to unleash his heat vision at full power to bring him down and this was after Corvus had survived being hit by Proxima's tracers itself, even before this he was pretty fast in combat being able to dance around the Hulk and Hyperion in combat.

When it comes to killing the Cabal have shown to be far more dangerous than the League on this front. They have pillaged multiple realities and their earths, so it's safe to say when the end game is to kill they would come out on top more often than not.

I agree that the Cabal will likely win due to Thanos and Terrax, but the others are far from non-factors.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bump1010

@micah said:

Black Swan was shown killing Doctor Spectrum in combat who is their Green Lantern analogue. Proxima Midnight was also practically unscathed after Luke's best shots. She was also distracted before he really got offense rolling and even told Thanos she slipped up and would kill him quick. During Infinity she was knocked down by a powered up shot from Mrs. Marvel but even then she withstood it. and we have her spear Her spear when thrown transforms into three tracers of black light that never miss, that can pin opponents down with the weight of a star. Something that would put anyone out of action short of Wonder Woman if she deflects them. Corvus spear was strong enough to pierce the skin of Hyperion (who has proven himself to be a powerful Superman analogue if we compare powers.) and was durable enough that Hyperion had to unleash his heat vision at full power to bring him down, even before this he was pretty fast in combat being able to dance around the Hulk and Hyperion in combat.

These are alternate versions and don't have the same feats as there 616 selves. Likewise we don't really know the context. Plus being analogues doesn't make one comparable to the original. Namor was holding his own against a martian manhunter analogue when the new avengers encountered sun god and his friends, but we all know the real martian manhunter would rip namor in two.

I don't recall Proxima being unscratched from luke cage. She cheap shotted him with a KO, civillians distracted her, and he got up and they went blow for blow. One blow from binary is not really comparable to what the JLA can do. Regardless I will retract my statement about her not being a threat since she did block heat vision from hyperion so she might be a threat if she is capable of reacting to the JLA (I still doubt this but we will have to agree to disagree).

Dancing around hulk is something most people on the JLA can do easily. Whether they can beat him is a different debate I wont go into, but its pretty obvious superman and wonder woman are way faster than hulk. Corvus never danced around hyperion though. He cheap shotted hyperion who was engaging proxima midnight. And I don't recall hyperion saying he needed to unleash his heat vision on Covus. He was having a badass moment killing him, we don't know if that was hyperions best, not to mention hyperion was injured and bleeding energy when he killed Corvus.

I still see the cabal getting wrecked if we remove thanos.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos solos

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By micah007123

@bump1010 said:

@micah said:

Black Swan was shown killing Doctor Spectrum in combat who is their Green Lantern analogue. Proxima Midnight was also practically unscathed after Luke's best shots. She was also distracted before he really got offense rolling and even told Thanos she slipped up and would kill him quick. During Infinity she was knocked down by a powered up shot from Mrs. Marvel but even then she withstood it. and we have her spear Her spear when thrown transforms into three tracers of black light that never miss, that can pin opponents down with the weight of a star. Something that would put anyone out of action short of Wonder Woman if she deflects them. Corvus spear was strong enough to pierce the skin of Hyperion (who has proven himself to be a powerful Superman analogue if we compare powers.) and was durable enough that Hyperion had to unleash his heat vision at full power to bring him down, even before this he was pretty fast in combat being able to dance around the Hulk and Hyperion in combat.

These are alternate versions and don't have the same feats as there 616 selves. Likewise we don't really know the context. Plus being analogues doesn't make one comparable to the original. Namor was holding his own against a martian manhunter analogue when the new avengers encountered sun god and his friends, but we all know the real martian manhunter would rip namor in two.

I don't recall Proxima being unscratched from luke cage. She cheap shotted him with a KO, civillians distracted her, and he got up and they went blow for blow. One blow from binary is not really comparable to what the JLA can do. Regardless I will retract my statement about her not being a threat since she did block heat vision from hyperion so she might be a threat if she is capable of reacting to the JLA (I still doubt this but we will have to agree to disagree).

Dancing around hulk is something most people on the JLA can do easily. Whether they can beat him is a different debate I wont go into, but its pretty obvious superman and wonder woman are way faster than hulk. Corvus never danced around hyperion though. He cheap shotted hyperion who was engaging proxima midnight. And I don't recall hyperion saying he needed to unleash his heat vision on Covus. He was having a badass moment killing him, we don't know if that was hyperions best, not to mention hyperion was injured and bleeding energy when he killed Corvus.

I won't go into the debate over alternate reality vs mainstream I'll simply say the Supreme Power Versions have high-end feats showing them to be a powerful team. And as for the other reality versions, we can't assume all of them were weaker than their original versions despite a lack of feats. Also Namor did stab Manhunter with his Trident, so we never saw Namor engaging purely in a physical fight, so holding his own isn't surprising. And remember when the analogue started to use his shape-shifting Namor was clearly worried in combat. So it's not like he walked all over him.

After Luke got in a good combo she stood up and didn't give the impression she was phased at all. She was more concerned with looking bad in front of Thanos. One blow from an amped up Binary is comparable to what the JLA can do in terms of energy projection. And as I said Proxima's spear will be a major obstacle for the League. Another thing worth noting is Proxima was shown killing Power Princess (Wonder Woman analogue) with her bare hands and was smiling the whole time.

Excusing my colorful vocabulary, Hyperion did not hold back with his final heat vision shot. That was the last thing he did in the fight before he went down I believe, and as I said this was after Corvus had survived being speared by Proxima's tracers after a deflection from Cap's shield. Even if we assume it wasn't his best shot even at his technical weakest Hyperion's heat vision sliced off the High Evolutionary's arm like butter. My statement about Corvus lance piercing Hyperion's skin still stands, the chances of him doing the same to Superman or Wonder Woman are likely.

If Thanos is removed the Cabal's chances of winning decrease but as I said no one on that team is being one-shotted or going down without killing members of the League.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cabal stomps, Terrax, Corvus glaive and Proxima Midnight are characters on the medium herald hierarchy; if they can fight The Hulk, Hyperion and Carol they can fight Superman, Batman, Wonder woman or Hal. Namor is a very good match for Aquaman he survived a low scream from Black Bolt while he was impaled by a sword. Maximus is a massive genius and have a very good TP. i dont know much about the Swan.

However Thanos solos, with the team they stompfest

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By NimaMindTricks

Cabal wrecks

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#20  Edited By serrure

@boschepg said:

Cabal. I usually consider Thanos to be on Darkseid level (plez no flames) and the JLA needs everyone just to take him on. You add the others too

now listen here you little ****bag Thanos is obviously superior to Darkseid in every way. jeez like whats wrong with you. Ive never seen someone so wrong in my entire life

Flame, flame,flame,flame flame, ect...

No Caption Provided

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Kokemabb200

Thanos and Terrax could possibly solo

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite. Thanos alone is a tough match, but you add all these others? At least give the JL Darkseid to match Thanos.

spartan1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what??? thanos and his two generals took on like 40 top level avengers at once and where coming out ahead. what kind of fight is this??? cyborg and batman??? against guys who can tank blackbolts voice??? OP clearly hates DC

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BoringPerson

@boringperson said:

lol, BFR is allowed.

League has a chance.

The OP says no battle field removal.

OP changed it immediately after I posted this.

Because he realized that it would actually be moderately competitive.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adamTRMM

@justthatkid:

No, the Cabal killed Supreme Power.

While being weaker than the League, it won't matter as a result will be the same, a pile of JL corpses and Corvus playing love with Batman and Superman skulls.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Namor_Curry

@boringperson: actually no, that's always been in the OP. You just didn't read.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Namor_Curry

When the objective is to kill, I would assume people would mention something like Diana going God Mode or what New-52 Superman would be like if he wasn't holding back. I still don't see this as a spite, but it's definitely a Cabal win in my opinion.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cabal wins, Thanos alone could beat the League but give him Proxima and Glaive and its a MurderDeathKill!

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MAZAHS117

OUCH TOWN; Population Justice League bro!

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos humiliates Superman in an okay fight. Diana goes God Mode and startles Terrax, but he still whoops her. Maximus reverts Flash to a childlike state with his Mind Control. Batman and Cyborg get wrecked by Black Swan and Corvus Glaive. Proxima kills Green Lantern, and Namor probably edges over Arthur, given the momentum/backup he'll receive.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos. Hard.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos. Mismatch...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stands no chance...

Namor and Black Swan die though. Dunno why people are saying that Black Swan is anything important, T'Challa solo'd her with ease.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos destroys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos without many problems.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Namor_Curry

Namor and Black Swan die though. Dunno why people are saying that Black Swan is anything important, T'Challa solo'd her with ease.

Who do you think takes out Namor? And that is true, I could definitely see Black Swan dying, but with the rest of her team as backup it will be hard to accomplish.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who do you think takes out Namor? And that's true about Black Swan, but she'll be harder to kill with the rest of her team as backup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trance241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos sits on the side and watches the cabal fight the league, and he studies the league's teamwork and fighting styles and then when its tile for him to engage he will have a decent strategy on how to counter the league

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be a cool fight 5 years from now, as it stands currently, Thanos solos.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be a cool fight 5 years from now, as it stands currently, Thanos solos.

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cabal has no issue with killing, and the Justice League doesn't do that (except Wonder Woman), so there is an advantage there. I can see Proxima Midnight getting someone off-guard with her spear. Namor can fight equally with Aquaman thanks to his spear, and can possibly do better due to flight. Thanos can simply just take out the rest.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Lol, no. If Thanos is still as powerful as he used to be then he alone stomp.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with Thanos as MVP.