Namor
Namor

Classic Thor
Classic Thor

Osiris
Osiris

Power Boy
Power Boy

VS
                                                                                       Who wins this fight in an all out battle in California near the Pacific Ocean ? 
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

NAmor

[=
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Namor will have his hands full against either Osiris or Power Boy
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized

Any team he's on  is bound to be victorious

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
So you say

lol
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pixelized

and all i know is the truth

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Well sometimes ya do

lol
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelized

and now is one of those times

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know... we shall see
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Anyone else have an Opinion on this fight ? 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Namor will have his hands full against either Osiris or Power Boy"

No, I think he'd do to either of them what he did to Marvel Boy in the illuminati mini, bit of slapping around :-) oh, and Thor/Namor for the win! (Thor could solo this)
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Thor and namor win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

No, I think he'd do to either of them what he did to Marvel Boy in the illuminati mini, bit of slapping around :-) oh, and Thor/Namor for the win! (Thor could solo this)"
Thor could solo Power Boy and Osiris ? Power Boy has strength level near Supergirl aka Kara and Osiris is far beyond the 100 tons range of strength level...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

They have great physical power, but that pales in comparison to Mjolnirs power and Thors Godly powers! As it's been stated before, by SS himself, Thor's hammer's power and magic surpass even his own cosmic powers, so unless you thing Osi boy and P Boy are more powerfull than the Power Cosmic or even mighty Mjolnir!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"They have great physical power, but that pales in comparison to Mjolnirs power and Thors Godly powers! As it's been stated before, by SS himself, Thor's hammer's power and magic surpass even his own cosmic powers, so unless you thing Osi boy and P Boy are more powerfull than the Power Cosmic or even mighty Mjolnir!"
Okay. I See Your Point There
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

No, I think he'd do to either of them what he did to Marvel Boy in the illuminati mini, bit of slapping around :-) oh, and Thor/Namor for the win! (Thor could solo this)"
Thor could solo Power Boy and Osiris ? Power Boy has strength level near Supergirl aka Kara and Osiris is far beyond the 100 tons range of strength level..."
Thors taken on drax with the power gem and that big black dude, and SS I think he could take on two boys lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
How much does the Power Gem increase one's strength ? 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"They have great physical power, but that pales in comparison to Mjolnirs power and Thors Godly powers! As it's been stated before, by SS himself, Thor's hammer's power and magic surpass even his own cosmic powers, so unless you thing Osi boy and P Boy are more powerfull than the Power Cosmic or even mighty Mjolnir!"
Okay. I See Your Point There"

No probs! I'm not trying to convince or anything, just letting you know how I see it and why :-)zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

Thor could solo Power Boy and Osiris ? Power Boy has strength level near Supergirl aka Kara and Osiris is far beyond the 100 tons range of strength level..."
Thors taken on drax with the power gem and that big black dude, and SS I think he could take on two boys lol.
"
Exactly! Thor's taken on a Celestial, Thanos, SS, Mephisto (shall I go on) I think he can handle to powerd up boys ;-) (if not, he might as well go back home to asguard and hang his cape up in shame lol)
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
Okay. I See Your Point There"

No probs! I'm not trying to convince or anything, just letting you know how I see it and why :-)zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:

"
Exactly! Thor's taken on a Celestial, Thanos, SS, Mephisto (shall I go on) I think he can handle to powerd up boys ;-) (if not, he might as well go back home to asguard and hang his cape up in shame lol)
"

Lol hes taken on bigger threats but usual with amps. For this special occasion I wanna include the infinity watch lol. And before he beat them he beat silver surfer and beta ray bill lol.