Bloodlust on.

Both current.

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T'challa bloodlusted is a pretty scary thing. Panther takes this.

Comicexplorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King T'challa stomps.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

King of Wakanda! I can't wait for his dam movie.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both among the smartest members of their teams.

That being said, BP would easily be able to outsmart her and see through her weather witchcraft.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentyfive: I don't know about that man, Nami's plans often involve complex multistep tactics that are actually extremely clever and ingenuitive, in comic books the measure of intelligence is just who can build better tech. Tactically Nami might have it.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nami's boobs will grow and protect her from all danger! Nah, but seriously. Not a comic person but I'd wager Blac Panther has fought those that use illusions and lighting and won so I'd back him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther. She has no counter for invisibility.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe she could do something clever with the weather to mark Panther's body, like make it rain and he'll be dripping wet, but something a lot more expansive and clear probably. She also has AoE lightning attacks.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Maybe she could do something clever with the weather to mark Panther's body, like make it rain and he'll be dripping wet, but something a lot more expansive and clear probably. She also has AoE lightning attacks.

Even if she did that I doubt she'd be able to detect him and I'm not sure if making him wet would do anything given we don't exactly know how his cloaking tech works. He could just teleport out of range of her attacks or use force fields.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

Lol, whats Nami gonna do? Flash him? BP slaughters.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: black panthers suit is insulated. He deflected storms lightning already.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as o want Nami to win, I don't see how she does really. I guess she can make an illusion of herself to trick him and then have a lightning bolt continuously hit him, but that's about it.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Hmm I see. Well Nami does have a lot of versatility, and I would need to review her fights but considering the opponents she regularly takes on, she might be too durable for Black Panther to injure by conventional means... but I guess he's got other gear for that too.

Black Panther's gear is stoopid.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armlock. /thread

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nami has no way of winning this.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Heatblaze

@heirtothekingdom said:

As much as o want Nami to win, I don't see how she does really. I guess she can make an illusion of herself to trick him and then have a lightning bolt continuously hit him, but that's about it.

Lightning doesn't do jack to Black Panther's suit, In fact he can redirect it back at Nami. Also Illusions don't work either. Black Panther's superhuman senses allow him to find the real Nami by scent, hearing etc. Panther literally has all the answers to her attacks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Hmm I see. Well Nami does have a lot of versatility, and I would need to review her fights but considering the opponents she regularly takes on, she might be too durable for Black Panther to injure by conventional means... but I guess he's got other gear for that too.

Black Panther's gear is stoopid.

Well in HIckmans new avengers Black panther had a knife which stabbed into an alternate version of terrax and did manage to annoy him (which I believe was his energy dagger, but its hard to tell because the colour scheme changes during incursions and it was drawn weird). He also has gauntlets and grenades which can hurt Namor. He was also able to severely damage black dwarf (off panel admittedly but the dialogue implies it was a straight fight since black panther states he almost broke his hands in the fight) who was thanos strongest general (physically). To put this into perspective proxima midnight was able to go blow for blow with luke cage. For some direct feats for black dwarf there is his fight with black widow, shang chi, ronan, gladiator, super skrull, and annilus, and even though the outcome is pretty decisive once the heavy hitters show up I think being able to last a few seconds like he did is a decent showing for black dwarf. He was able to knock gladiator around a bit which was more than what the thing did when they fought IIRC; and also survived a blast from his heat vision as well:

Breevort (head editor at marvel) also stated that black dwarf has the mass of a dwarf star or something like that in an interview on CBR; all though I think he was talking out of his ass when he said that. Breevort tends to do that a lot. But anyways my point is black panther has been able to damage durable people like terrax, namor, and black dwarf with his tech under Hickman, so how durable is Nami in comparison to them I guess? I can post scans if needed but as I said the black dwarf thing was off panel. I also don't think I need to highlight Namor and Terraxs feats because they are well known high end power houses.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Yeah I figured, was just trying to find a way she could possibly win lol.