#1 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win and why?

#2 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically Goku was just training during the Namek saga, he didn't actually show up until the Ginyu saga.

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma like from street fighter?

yeah, Goku at that point was at the point where he could destroy, at the very least, cities with a single Ki blast.

#4 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN and FLASH!

#5 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would win. He's already twice as fast as Akuma is due to planet Vegeta's gravity is much heavier than Earth's gravity. All of the trainning that he decided to do before landing on Namek made him that much stronger even when fighting the Ginyu force Burter is 10 times as fast as Akuma is theres no way Goku should lose.

#6 Edited by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku. He has the greater speed and also has more raw power.

#7 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2636 posts) - - Show Bio

Take Goku back to the end/begining of DB/Z, and you might have a fight. Other wise Akuma dies horribly.

#8 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wardemon32 said:

SUPERMAN and FLASH!

Are not in this thread

#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: The insult is unneeded.

#10 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: More insults? Lmao, I could easily get you reported for all the insults you've thrown at me lmao.

#11 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

I dont know, it seemed kinda contextual....

#12 Edited by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I dont know, it seemed kinda contextual....

Doesn't matter, still no reason to insult.

#13 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: there was also no reason to barge in a thread and yell random character names

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Decoy Elite: there was also no reason to barge in a thread and yell random character names

True, but that doesn't justify insults.

#15 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: didnt say it did, but the other fellow seemed eagered to report the OP for that, when he himself is at fault

#16 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Certainly, I don't think the OP should be banned or anything, just tellin' him to chill. No point in getting worked up by something so random and silly.

Oh and on topic I'd probably say Goku.

#17 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: I did that because he did the same thing before. And we would get into an arguement and anytime I beat him he leads to insults.

#18 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as i like Akuma i must say Goku wins.

#19 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: I was just seeing what he will do since he just runs away from arguements when his precious DBZ characters are losing. He's done the same thing before. The only reason he made this thread was to show that Goku is good. This is a HUGE spite thread and he knows it. He just likes to know that DBZ wins at the end of the day.

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: yeh I think he takes this. Still not sure of what OP meant as in Namek Saga. did he actually mean the Namek Saga or after it? either way, matters little

#21 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Decoy Elite: yeh I think he takes this. Still not sure of what OP meant as in Namek Saga. did he actually mean the Namek Saga or after it? either way, matters little

I'm assuming during myself. (About when he started destroying the Ginyus.

@Wardemon32: If you feel it's spite or a mismatch then just flag it and move on. If he's really as bad as you say then giving him attention and spamming the thread won't really help.

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku.

#23 Posted by terry2012 (5936 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku.

#24 Posted by comicace3 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah goku wins.

#25 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins.

#26 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is just too fast to him

#27 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku easily Frieza>>>>>>>Akuma.

#28 Posted by cyborgx (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wardemon32 said:

@Decoy Elite: I was just seeing what he will do since he just runs away from arguements when his precious DBZ characters are losing. He's done the same thing before. The only reason he made this thread was to show that Goku is good. This is a HUGE spite thread and he knows it. He just likes to know that DBZ wins at the end of the day.

So? what's your point,in truth Superman wins "most" Battles so that's like saying Superman shouldn't be allowed on Comic vine,Most Superman Battles are spite dude,don't get upset and be a troll

#29 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyborgx:

Who mentioned Superman? Who said I was upset? And how are most Superman battles are spite? Superman vs Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Flash, Silver Surfer, Superboy Prime.

Most recent one's:

None of these are "spite". I never said Goku wins most battles and tht's why he shouldn't be in comicvine. You putting words in my mouth. This battle is basically a troll thead. What person has said Akuma once?

#30 Posted by cyborgx (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wardemon32 said:

@cyborgx:

Who mentioned Superman? Who said I was upset? And how are most Superman battles are spite? Superman vs Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Flash, Silver Surfer, Superboy Prime.

Most recent one's:

None of these are "spite". I never said Goku wins most battles and tht's why he shouldn't be in comicvine. You putting words in my mouth. This battle is basically a troll thead. What person has said Akuma once?

I use Superman as an example because at "Full power" he's really Over power, U seam pretty upset why else would you make a big deal of this? you really don't have to post on other people battles if your only purpose is to tell them their just trying to show One character is better then the other...and their are plenty of people who say Superman's bast feats (when Sun dipped) are above most (physically)

#31 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch,
Goku overkill with a finger snap

#32 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#33 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyborgx: All of the threads I showed you are not Superman at full power. You don't think Goku at SS4 is OP? And when they say "Full power" he's usually fighting a God of some sort. How do I seem upset or made a big deal out of this? I was laughing about it before obviously. You tried to put words in my mouth and call me out. You asked me "whats my point" and I explained it and showed how you were wrong.

That means someone is mad? You must have some serious anger issues.

#34 Posted by cyborgx (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wardemon32: You're were calling out SSJLozza just because he made this thread to "prove DBZ characters would win at the end of the day" apparently you're the one with the "serious anger issues." Admitted it you were simply "upset" that this guy was according to you makeing DBZ characters win, and that this is "spite"..lol later dude

#35 Posted by Wardemon32 (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyborgx: Lmao please show in the comment section where I showed ANY anger. I'm mad because all this guy does is go around and try to prove DBZ characters would win at the end of the day which he really does? Why would I need to be mad over that?

And you can't even use quotation marks correctly and "Admit" lmao.(JS)

Admitted it you were simply "upset" that this guy was according to you makeing DBZ characters win, and that this is "spite"..lol later dude

This whole sentence made no sense. You should really take some lessons. Stating the obvious means I'm mad? Your starting to make yourself look like an idiot. That's like me telling someone that all they do is go around and say dumb things. That means I'm mad?

#36 Posted by reikai (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

^_^
#37 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12497 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this just a spite so Goku can win on this website