Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Valtot
@bag_o_x_men:

yep for magneto but the problem would be holding him in place, superman would have to freely sit in a room or something similiar where he cant absorb solar radiation than get it absorbed out of him but between his powers like a wide spread heat vision blasts, a hurricane from his mouth, his sheer physical power and speed  and the ability to simply vibrate threw things to escape its gonna be hard
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By EpitomeofCool

>_>..........

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

all right, I'll play along, and I'll try not to go too far on the cosmic scale:
let's see now, if this is current supe then
1 Tyrant
2 Rune king thor
3 Thanos (with a little bit of prep )
4 Chaos wars Herculese
5 futur Franklin Richards
6 Runner(with space gem)
7 Trion Jaggernaut
8 Classic Doctor Strange
9 Odin
10 Beta Ray Bill (with power cosmic)

I am sure there are even weaker characters that can beat superman but you asked for ten.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Valtot said:
" @bag_o_x_men: yep for magneto but the problem would be holding him in place, superman would have to freely sit in a room or something similiar where he cant absorb solar radiation than get it absorbed out of him but between his powers like a wide spread heat vision blasts, a hurricane from his mouth, his sheer physical power and speed  and the ability to simply vibrate threw things to escape its gonna be hard "
Mags can fuse the metal at a subatomic level, which will prevent phasing, and repair and hold it together as Supes destroys it.  He can simultaneously drain Superman of his solar energy, and prevent him from absorbing more.  That's all part of his powers.  And every time Supes expends energy, he'll get weaker and weaker.  And it wouldn't have to be a room, it could be a skin tight body sheath, or a million tons of pure iron.  A sheath would be easiest for Mags to maintain against Superman's abilities.  It will definitely be hard though.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Valtot
@bag_o_x_men:

the metal wouldnt actually be touching him though thanks to his bio-field though and even if there was a metal field around superman at that level touching onto the bio-field he could simply fly into the sun to melt them away in moments, id also like to see magneto being able to absorb solar radiation as i know he can emit it but ive never seen him manipulate it especially inside a living being who is also constantly re-absorbing that solar radiation bringing it back into his body,  and millions of tons of pure iron at skin level? though if you counted he wasnt planning on moving at all or attacking as even if there is metal covering his body it shouldnt stop his powers from working such as heat vision than he wills himself into space and into the sun not much physically moving around needed, and if metal was covering his body wouldnt that sorta effect how magneto is gonna absorb the solar energy?  or does he do it before for a few minutes while superman stands still than superman stands there and lets him put a metal skin tight field over him to block out any more sunlight from touching him
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thegreatfour

Would the penance stare work if a person felt guilty over something? I`m sure Supes at least feels guilty for something. I don`t know if Kandor`s still shrunk. That could do the trick. Note the could

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatfour said:
"Would the penance stare work if a person felt guilty over something? I`m sure Supes at least feels guilty for something. I don`t know if Kandor`s still shrunk. That could do the trick. Note the could "

No
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By thegreatfour
@venomoushatred1001:lol
red_rover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By red_rover

I saw that  Franklin Richards  was just listed. 

I wanted to toss him and the Scarlet Witch out there.  No more Superman.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Valtot said:
" @bag_o_x_men: the metal wouldnt actually be touching him though thanks to his bio-field though and even if there was a metal field around superman at that level touching onto the bio-field he could simply fly into the sun to melt them away in moments, id also like to see magneto being able to absorb solar radiation as i know he can emit it but ive never seen him manipulate it especially inside a living being who is also constantly re-absorbing that solar radiation bringing it back into his body,  and millions of tons of pure iron at skin level? though if you counted he wasnt planning on moving at all or attacking as even if there is metal covering his body it shouldnt stop his powers from working such as heat vision than he wills himself into space and into the sun not much physically moving around needed, and if metal was covering his body wouldnt that sorta effect how magneto is gonna absorb the solar energy?  or does he do it before for a few minutes while superman stands still than superman stands there and lets him put a metal skin tight field over him to block out any more sunlight from touching him "
The metal doesn't need to touch him, just give Mags a focus to hold Supes in place and prevent most of what you're talking about, like flying into the sun.  Mags would use the metal to anchor him, as it were.   He can make the metal dense enough to prevent solar radiation from getting through it, and can use his own powers to prevent solar radiation form getting through.  In the mean time, Superman would be expending the energy he'd previously absorbed, and wouldn't have anything to recharge with, so he'd get continually weaker and weaker.  And if he uses heat vision, cold breath, etc...to try to get out, Mags can instantly repair damage as it's being done.  Still, it would be difficult, but the longer it lasts, the better for Mags. 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Valtot
@bag_o_x_men:

maybe but magneto would literally have to sit there for weeks waiting for the solar energy to run out you think he has that sorta stamina to stay awake and can use his powers to hold him like that for this long? in the other chance superman just stood there shooting  a wide spread heat vision around the place it would start melting the metals constantly hed have to be fully concentrating on making sure there perfect and also having to have a powerful force field up to take the blasts incase they come at him, so stamina would play a huge role in this magneto would have to find away to never get tied or lose concentration for it to last, and what metal were you thinking adamantium?
Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Silver Surfer
Stardust
Sentry
Classic Juggernaut
Nova Prime
Morg
Odin Force Thor
Classic Thor (i sure he will beat Supes down)
Quasar
Ghost Rider

These guys can kill Supes and some of them can kill Superman pretty easily.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Valtot said:
" @bag_o_x_men: maybe but magneto would literally have to sit there for weeks waiting for the solar energy to run out you think he has that sorta stamina to stay awake and can use his powers to hold him like that for this long? in the other chance superman just stood there shooting  a wide spread heat vision around the place it would start melting the metals constantly hed have to be fully concentrating on making sure there perfect and also having to have a powerful force field up to take the blasts incase they come at him, so stamina would play a huge role in this magneto would have to find away to never get tied or lose concentration for it to last, and what metal were you thinking adamantium? "
I don't think the type of metal would matter.  Mags can bond iron so tightly it's stonger than adamantium.  And it wouldn't take all that long IMO.  Superman will be trying to get out using strength, heat vision, cold breath, etc....  Each thing he does will use more and more energy, he'll continually get weaker, and Mags will need less and less focus and power output himself.  And Mags can go for a very long time if he needs to, by sustaining himself on the planet's em field and boosting his durability so he doesn't tire.  He's gone for nearly a week before.  I don't think this will take more than a day. 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
" Silver Surfer - maybe Stardust - no way in hell Sentry - no way in hell Classic Juggernaut - no Nova Prime - no Morg - maybe Odin Force Thor - yes Classic Thor (i sure he will beat Supes down) - no Quasar - now Ghost Rider - no  These guys can kill Supes and some of them can kill Superman pretty easily. "
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
" Silver Surfer - maybe Stardust - no way in hell Sentry - no way in hell Classic Juggernaut - no Nova Prime - no Morg - maybe Odin Force Thor - yes Classic Thor (i sure he will beat Supes down) - no Quasar - now Ghost Rider - no  These guys can kill Supes and some of them can kill Superman pretty easily. "
"
Sentry can manipulate molecular structure. he will kill Superman. Classic Juggernaut has limitless power, has many magical skills, has force-field (he can absorb Supermans speed with force-field and then kill him by breaking his neck), also he is invulnurable (Supes cant do anything to him). So classic Juggernaut kills Superman. Nova Prime defeated Drax The Destroyer (who destroyed stars and killed Thanos in the past) and killed Annihilus. So he can kill Superman. Morg is a Galactus herald and, if i not mistake, he is allmost as powerfull as Silver Surfer. So he can beat Superman. Odin Force Thor kills Superman easily. OF Thor stomps. Quasar will put Superman in Quantum Zone, or absorb Supes radiation and then kills him. Quasar stomps. Ghost Rider can hit Supes soul. Ghost Rider stomps.

Also its not funny to remake my posts.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
"
Sentry can manipulate molecular structure. he will kill Superman. Classic Juggernaut has limitless power, has many magical skills, has force-field (he can absorb Supermans speed with force-field and then kill him by breaking his neck), also he is invulnurable (Supes cant do anything to him). So classic Juggernaut kills Superman. Nova Prime defeated Drax The Destroyer (who destroyed stars and killed Thanos in the past) and killed Annihilus. So he can kill Superman. Morg is a Galactus herald and, if i not mistake, he is allmost as powerfull as Silver Surfer. So he can beat Superman. Odin Force Thor kills Superman easily. OF Thor stomps. Quasar will put Superman in Quantum Zone, or absorb Supes radiation and then kills him. Quasar stomps. Ghost Rider can hit Supes soul. Ghost Rider stomps.  Also its not funny to remake my posts. "
Captain Atom and Firestorm too can easily manipulate molecular structure and they never killed Superman, not that Sentry's matter control was that great anyway. Classic Juggernaut does not have limitless power, and none of his magical abilities will matter, because he will be floating in space in about a quarter of a second. Has Nova Prime shown to fly millions light speeds, shake reality itself and repair holes in space? No? Superman kills him. Odin Force beats Superman easily, I never doubted that. Gladiator broke through Quasar's contructs like a machete, how is he supposed to kill Superman? Ghost Rider can't do anything to Superman's soul, because it is clear and he too will get BFR'ed.

I didn't remake your posts, I just stated my own opinion in them.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
"
Sentry can manipulate molecular structure. he will kill Superman. Classic Juggernaut has limitless power, has many magical skills, has force-field (he can absorb Supermans speed with force-field and then kill him by breaking his neck), also he is invulnurable (Supes cant do anything to him). So classic Juggernaut kills Superman. Nova Prime defeated Drax The Destroyer (who destroyed stars and killed Thanos in the past) and killed Annihilus. So he can kill Superman. Morg is a Galactus herald and, if i not mistake, he is allmost as powerfull as Silver Surfer. So he can beat Superman. Odin Force Thor kills Superman easily. OF Thor stomps. Quasar will put Superman in Quantum Zone, or absorb Supes radiation and then kills him. Quasar stomps. Ghost Rider can hit Supes soul. Ghost Rider stomps.  Also its not funny to remake my posts. "
Captain Atom and Firestorm too can easily manipulate molecular structure and they never killed Superman, not that Sentry's matter control was that great anyway. Classic Juggernaut does not have limitless power, and none of his magical abilities will matter, because he will be floating in space in about a quarter of a second. Has Nova Prime shown to fly millions light speeds, shake reality itself and repair holes in space? No? Superman kills him. Odin Force beats Superman easily, I never doubted that. Gladiator broke through Quasar's contructs like a machete, how is he supposed to kill Superman? Ghost Rider can't do anything to Superman's soul, because it is clear and he too will get BFR'ed.  I didn't remake your posts, I just stated my own opinion in them. "
Maybe Captain Atom and Firestorm are too stupid to think about killing Superman by demolishing his molecules lol. Classic Juggernaut has limitless power because of limitless power of Cyttorak he can call upon. Did you read about his force-field that can just absorb Supermans speed? Also i want you to give me a prooflink about Supes speed, because i dont believe he can fly millions light speeds. Also i want you to show me a proofling about Supermans reality shaking. Drax destroyed stars, Nova defeated Drax. Is it logical? Yes - Nova Prime can beat Superman. Thanos is not a joke. Drax killed Thanos. Nova Prime defeated Drax. So Nova prime beats Superman. Gladiator didnt went free from Quasars Quantum Zone. Also, Quasar could use a little part of his powers against Gladiator. 
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:
"
Captain Atom and Firestorm too can easily manipulate molecular structure and they never killed Superman, not that Sentry's matter control was that great anyway. Classic Juggernaut does not have limitless power, and none of his magical abilities will matter, because he will be floating in space in about a quarter of a second. Has Nova Prime shown to fly millions light speeds, shake reality itself and repair holes in space? No? Superman kills him. Odin Force beats Superman easily, I never doubted that. Gladiator broke through Quasar's contructs like a machete, how is he supposed to kill Superman? Ghost Rider can't do anything to Superman's soul, because it is clear and he too will get BFR'ed.  I didn't remake your posts, I just stated my own opinion in them. "
Maybe Captain Atom and Firestorm are too stupid to think about killing Superman by demolishing his molecules lol. Classic Juggernaut has limitless power because of limitless power of Cyttorak he can call upon. Did you read about his force-field that can just absorb Supermans speed? Also i want you to give me a prooflink about Supes speed, because i dont believe he can fly millions light speeds. Also i want you to show me a proofling about Supermans reality shaking. Drax destroyed stars, Nova defeated Drax. Is it logical? Yes - Nova Prime can beat Superman. Thanos is not a joke. Drax killed Thanos. Nova Prime defeated Drax. So Nova prime beats Superman. Gladiator didnt went free from Quasars Quantum Zone. Also, Quasar could use a little part of his powers against Gladiator.  "
No, they are not too stupid. Superman is simply too durable for molecular rearrangement to happen, just like Juggernaut is. Classic Juggernaut never had limitless power and I don't recall him calling for limitless power of Cyttorak. The forcefield's drain is not permanent (if there IS a drain as such), it's not like Flash's speed steal. Superman flew from Vega (25 million light years away) to Earth in mere minutes. You can calculate the speed. Did Nova Prime defeat Classic Drax? Nova Prime will get his head torn off in a split second. Drax killed Thanos because he was meant for it. A lot of people could kill Thanos, it's not that big of a feat anyway. Superman will flick Quasar's head and laugh while it explodes.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Jedisupermaster said:
" Silver Surfer Stardust Sentry Classic Juggernaut Nova Prime Morg Odin Force Thor Classic Thor (i sure he will beat Supes down) Quasar Ghost Rider  These guys can kill Supes and some of them can kill Superman pretty easily. "
Surfer wins horrible stomp 
Stardust - it depends in normal battle, but can she do it? Of course she can.
Juggy could kill Supes, but in normal battle he won't. 
Nova Prime  - yes.
Morg - yes
OF Thor - of course he can
Classic Thor - yes, by drain him to nothing and crush his head.
Quasar - stomp
Ghost Rider - he can, but it depends on situation. The same what with Stardust and Juggy.
hackstermatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By hackstermatrix
  1. Scarlet Witch. - HANDS DOWN
  2. Doctor Doom. - With magic, doombot or prep.
  3. Juggernaut. - He's Unstoppable.
  4. Psychic people. -Both telepathic and Telekinetic.
  5. Banshee.- Sups has super hearing so Banshees powers are way more effective.
  6. Franklin Richards.- Pretty Much Hands Down.
  7. Tony Stark - (If lex Luthor can)
  8. Any female with powers. - Sups doesn't hit chicks.
  9. Magic users. - Hands Down
  10. Alchemy. - Kryptonite.
lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By lastdrag0n89
@JediXMan:  I agree with your list except I would change Havok to Vulcan since I believe he could do a better job at it. Not to mention more efficient.
Warman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Warman
@hackstermatrix:
That's not entirly true. I saw Superman hitt Giganta in Superman/Batman Puplic Enemies.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Many people in marvel can kill Super-Jobber.