Loading Video...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@dorukesin:

I made a mistake and pressed send. But you seriously went to youtube to get a video about facepalming though its an obvious mistake?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@dorukesin:

I made a mistake and pressed send. But you seriously went to youtube to get a video about facepalming though its an obvious mistake?

are you comparing Nam-Ek with Kurse ?

Nam-Ek can beat the shi* out of Kurse in 20 seconds

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Their both big, slow(as in compared to others), and their both strong. But why do you say he wins so easily?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dorukesin: They're as evenly matched as I can think.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dorukesin

@wardemon32 said:

@dorukesin:

Their both big, slow(as in compared to others), and their both strong. But why do you say he wins so easily?

because Kurse's best strength feat is throwing big rock to the Thor

Kryptonians are throwing cars,roads like a tomatoes

also Nam-Ek is big but not slow

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw Thor 2. I'd say Kurse probably takes it. He annihilated Thor, who wasn't holding back, with ease.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Well he was able to take hits from Mjolnir and was barely hurt while when Hulk was hit by it he seemed hurt. And it seemed as if he was stronger than Thor who is near the strength of Hulk.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@dorukesin:

Well he was able to take hits from Mjolnir and was barely hurt while when Hulk was hit by it he seemed hurt. And it seemed as if he was stronger than Thor who is near the strength of Hulk.

Kryptonians are fully invulnerable creatures

Only a kryptonian can kill another kryptonian but even they couldn't harm each other physically

Look at Zod and Superman's fight

Loading Video...

there's no bleed even a little scratch on Zod while he's dying

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RetconCrisis

Nam-Ek was tanking multiple punches from Kal-El before he started to flinch from it. He's not slow, he's really fast, and shown when he has the reflexes and speed to take on Kal. He was knocking around Kal for a while until Kal began using the environment to help himself beat Nam-Ek. And Nam was lifting trucks and big-rigs over his head with a single arm with ease.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Nam-Ek. He was faster, more durable, and arguably stronger.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Only a kryptonian can kill another kryptonian but even they couldn't harm each other physically

This doesn't make any sense. "Only a kryptonian can kill another Kryptonian". What? Obviously if someone is stronger then they can kill them. They are obviously vulnerable if they can get their necks snapped. And they did show some sort of sign of being hurt. And there were KOs.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That giant boulder toss was very arguably heavier than a car, and he barely felt mjolnir when thor rage tossed it at a certain point I can't say because no spoiler on phone. We've seen what a much less provoked mjolnir could do. I think kruse could win

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dorukesin
@wardemon32 said:

@dorukesin:

This doesn't make any sense. "Only a kryptonian can kill another Kryptonian". What? Obviously if someone is stronger then they can kill them. They are obviously vulnerable if they can get their necks snapped. And they did show some sort of sign of being hurt. And there were KOs.

yes stronger guy can snap their neck to kill them but Kurse is not as strong as a Kryptonian

also still their body is can not be harmed(bleed,scratch etc.)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

I think that you can argue durability becuase there was nothing that could really hurt him much. He took a thrown hammer from Thor and a throw should hurt more than the swing. This swing was able to hurt Hulk who was able to go back and fourth with Abomination.

But yea he's faster than him. I'll turn off Morals of Kurse and put morals for Nam-Ek.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 allows Steed-blitz, whoever has a horse wins by default.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@wardemon32 said:

@jedixman:

I think that you can argue durability becuase there was nothing that could really hurt him much. He took a thrown hammer from Thor and a throw should hurt more than the swing. This swing was able to hurt Hulk who was able to go back and fourth with Abomination.

But yea he's faster than him. I'll turn off Morals of Kurse and put morals for Nam-Ek.

What morals? You can't impose morals on Nam-Ek. Taking morals off is technically in character for him. So giving Nam-Ek morals makes absolutely no sense.

Usually, it's morals (in-character) and morals off (out of character). He doesn't have morals; Faora says as much.

Now, for durability:

Thor's hammer meeting Malikith's fist (or maybe it was his weapon; I don't remember) caused a shockwave that took out the windows in the nearby university. When Superman's fist met Zod's, they shattered skyscraper windows (which are far more durable than anything as low to the ground as a university) and concrete with the force generated.

Nam-Ek took those hits. He also took a point-blank hit from Superman's heat vision with little more than a flinch.

So I would say that Nam-Ek taking Superman's hits is a better feat than Kurse taking Mjolnir.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Some things are off about your post;

Thor was standing still when he swung his hammer that created the shockwave. The floor beneath them also cracked.

Superman and Zod had momentum build up.

And no, Nam-Ek did not take those high end hits, he was beating on an unexperienced nooby Superman and even then Superman came out on top at the end.

Nam-Ek did not tank Superman's heat vision, his armour did.

Nam-Ek took Superman's hits but none of Superman's better hits.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Thor was standing still when he swung his hammer that created the shockwave. The floor beneath them also cracked.

And no, Nam-Ek did not take those high end hits, he was beating on an unexperienced nooby Superman and even then Superman came out on top at the end.

Just to clear some stuff that I can address. Nam-Ek took Superman's best hits, even to the point of just standing there and flattening Kal-El afterwards. He was only temporarily defeated due to being BFR'd.

Additionally, unless adjusted to the atmosphere, the armour has shown to be as equally durable as an adjusted Kryptonian, if not weaker as Zod tears it off later in the film.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JediXMan  Moderator

@deranged_midget:

Indeed. The armor did not seem to actually do anything for Nam-Ek or Zod. They seemed more durable than their actual armor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@deranged_midget:

Indeed. The armor did not seem to actually do anything for Nam-Ek or Zod. They seemed more durable than their actual armor.

Yeah, especially since Kal-El managed to rip apart the "Fortress" with his heat vision, which was noticeably restrained in comparison to Zod's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This thread needs a spoiler warning. Not everybody has seen Thor 2.

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thevarioty436

(Only people who watched both films read this please or people who don't car about spoilers) just my thoughts, This is how i basically see it, Thor vs Kurse, who would have won that if Loki didn't intervene? my opinion Kurse, Thor in avengers was holding back when he fought hulk, like everyone else i said, if he wasn't holding back, hulk would have taken a lot more damage, and maybe Thor would even have won but what happened was hulk rag dolled him by the end of the fight.

Key thing i took to compare Kurse and hulk is how well did they do with their personal Thor encounters, hulk felt Thors hammer and got thrown back by it, and hulk gave a bloody nose to Thor yes but Kurse bitch slapped and thrown Mjolnir from a no holds back Thor and gave Thor the ground and pound of MCU Thors life! every punch was like mines going off, and gave him some scrapped up bloody face, what i'm trying to say Kurse beat Thor worse than hulk him.

So Kurse has really good reaction speed, seemed nigh invulnerable, super strength easily surpassing Thor. Nam-ek basically was nigh invulnerable, had superspeed, super strength, good reaction speed, both are highly skilled brawlers, know how to use their strength to their advantage, but the weakness of both is they try tank everything even when (well Nam-ek specifically) can avoid it.

Although there is one thing that puts Nam-ek above kurse is that Kurse's armour can tear or be penetrated, and with all those bones sticking out of his armour (which is part of him now) Nam-ek can use those to rip his head off or something, personally i can't really decide who wins since both rag dolled both the heroes, Kurse was beating Thor on his lonesome, while Nam-ek had help but still got BFR'd and in turn lost against an untrained raw superman (can't tell if superman was holding back or not but i would say he was no holds back after Faora threw him into that bank)

Kurse who wasn't even lifted of the ground by anything let alone bitch smacked Thors hammer when Thor was trying to summon it, while Nam-ek was moved not hurt but moved by an A10 30mm bullet (no small feat but in my opinion Thors hammer when summoning it back to Thor hits with a bit more force than that huge bullet) that's all from me

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#26  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Stalemate.

Kurse can only lose via BFR. Nam-Ek throwing a train - while a very good feat - is not enough to throw him into the atmosphere.

That being said Kurse doesn't have the speed or strength to do anything to Nam-Ek.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing Thor 2, I'd say Kurse has the advantage of strength here by far. He not only swayed Mojnir but it cause apart of a mountain to bust. And solid rock is much heavier than a car or even a truck. By his size it's nearly 60-70 tons

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing Thor 2, I'd say Kurse has the advantage of strength here by far. He not only swayed Mojnir but it cause apart of a mountain to bust. And solid rock is much heavier than a car or even a truck. By his size it's nearly 60-70 tons

Nam-Ek tossed a locomotive across half of smallville. That is 80-200 ton feat.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Still, a speeding Mojnir that can go faster than MOS superman can make just as much force.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@fallschirmjager: Still, a speeding Mojnir that can go faster than MOS superman can make just as much force.

Those scenes were pretty inconsistent. In one scene its flying outside of earth in a couple seconds, and then we go minutes without it ever showing up.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen Thor 2, but Nam-Ek was owning Superman who >> Thor.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen Thor 2, but Nam-Ek was owning Superman who >> Thor.

only thing you really need to know is Kurse can't be killed by physical harm and had to get BFR'd. But his strength feats are not quantifiable and his speed is next to nothing.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Same argument could be made for Thor.

Nam-ek >> Superman

Kurse >> Thor

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: also that was the only time it moved that fast!! EVER!!

That speed would sure had helped when Thor threw it after Kurse and Malekith after they killed Frigga... but it was nowhere to be seen. Meh!

good day

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@theonetaichou: at least DC and Marvel are consistent, where DC puts emphasis on speed and Marvel doesn't lol.

Superman and Zod flight up and down the atmosphere punching each other's brains out. GL flies around the solar system fighting Parrallax...

Mjolnir goes massively hypersonic one second...takes 5 minutes to show up the next.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

nam ek ftw

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just seen thor..umm..thor was getting his ass kicked by everybody in this movie..wtf..kurse was strong..shyt thor made everyone look strong..the queen was stronger than thor lol.. but on the big 9 foot dude going against superman...every single punch he gave superman something massive happened..if he even sneezed the wrong way.. concrete would go flying every where..if the kryptonion was punching thor the way kurse was.,.by the way thor bleeds by having a rock thrown at him,..he wouldn't stand a chance..Namex would shyt on thors hammer

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Kurse can only lose via BFR. Nam-Ek throwing a train - while a very good feat - is not enough to throw him into the atmosphere.

That being said Kurse doesn't have the speed or strength to do anything to Nam-Ek.

What's the max damage output Kurse took?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@monsterstomp: smacked around by Mjolnir unharmed. stabbed by a spear through his chest and was unaffected.

what finally killed him was a dalf elf grenade which are kind of OP. they expand, covering a spherical area, and sort of suck / warp out the area they explode in. it semi-looked like a BFR to me.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

#

@deranged_midget said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Just to clear some stuff that I can address. Nam-Ek took Superman's best hits, even to the point of just standing there and flattening Kal-El afterwards. He was only temporarily defeated due to being BFR'd.

Additionally, unless adjusted to the atmosphere, the armour has shown to be as equally durable as an adjusted Kryptonian, if not weaker as Zod tears it off later in the film.

Those hits Kal was dishing out on Nam-Ek were no where around the level of hits he was dishing out on Zod. Plus if you watch the video carefully;

Loading Video...

Around 0:50. When Kal started fighting back properly, each punch Kal threw was stunning and slowing him down. No way is Nam-Ek tanking Supermans' better hits for long.

And about the armour being ripped apart by Zod, it looks more like he disassembled it through the joints. That's just me, I could be totally wrong.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deranged Midget

@rudebomberboy01: Kal flew directly at Nam-Ek, who in difference to Zod, was largely restrained and lacking in flight which allowed Zod to blitz Kal for the majority of the fights. After getting shot at by the helicopter and prior to being BFR'd, Nam-Ek just stands there taking hits from a blitzing Kal. His size and most likely prior strength obviously makes an impact as he gains his powers from Earth's sun.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget:

Yea but Superman was progressively getting stronger and stronger through out the movie. In his fight with Nam-Ek, Nam-Ek wasn't really being moved but with Zod we can actually see multiple sonic boombs.

Loading Video...

All their punches we causing sonic boombs at impact.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: That's largely debatable. If you compare Kal from the beginning of the film to when he first discovers who he is and learns to fly, then yes. But it's hard to really make a discernable difference in later situations. Zod was proving to be the superior of Kal as the fight continued on due to superior genes as a warrior bred Kryptonian. Therefore, the longer the fight went on, the more it grew to Zod's favour.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw Thor 2 a couple hours ago. Nam-Ek and any kryptonian would stomp everyone in that movie. They showed absolutely nothing comparable to the feats shown in MoS. I don't know why Mjolnir is being brought up.....it did nothing special in the movie. It's speed was very inconsistent, and not even that much faster than the Kryptonians at its best (In one scene it went from space to earth in a span of seconds, and the next doesn't arrive back for a couple of minutes). When Thor threw it, it didn't seem to go all that fast either. The best strength feats in the movie are the rock throw and the shockwave.....both of which have been outdone in MoS.

Kurse loses

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

Outdone by Nam-Ek or out done by Zod and Superman? Kurse seems to be stronger than Hulk and Hulk is pretty strong. Not to mention the durability that both of these character have. None of them seemed to really get hurt in the movie but you can comapre the effects of Kurse getting hit with Mjolnir and Nam-Ek getting hit with a 30mm.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DRAGONSWORDZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse wins. Thor did shit to him.

Nam-Ek Has the speed advantage but won't do much damage to Kurse.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WarBlade539

@supersaiyan_danger said:

@monsterstomp: Same argument could be made for Thor.

Nam-ek >> Superman

Kurse >> Thor

Yeah but Superman >> Thor by feats.

Debatable dude. Thor has more Energy Blasts/Elemental feats whereas Superman's feats are more physical.