Nagraj vs Superman electric

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber: Movie. Non-canon. Argument irrelevant.

Superman shoots a lightning bolt that KO's Nagraj. I can show you scans of Superman (not Blue, because he wasn't around for long), eating Kryptonite. What would you say about that?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit: any other version of supes is not included in this battle. So finally NAGRAJ WINS

but still I would like to see those scans

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber: Except Superman Blue and Superman Red were two beings with all of Superman's abilities.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Jayfournines

haha, this is the most fail thread ever. The OP arguing against everyone lol.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit: post scans

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber: Of what? Superman's powers that will allow him to win? Of course. Let me just look through my computer for them.

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagraj can't fly, sorry to say but it MIGHT end in a tie.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Sniber

@jesusdisciple001: he can. he can grow wings from his body.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

@Sniber: Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's electric shark Superman, who has limited feats.

Lol where did you get that name from? Official name was Superman Red / Blue, two being of energy that was created from Superman who were identical in power level.

I saw a comic at a store w/ that picture and it said "electric shark superman." I figured that was his name.

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sniber said:

@jesusdisciple001: he can. he can grow wings from his body.

Oh sorry, he usually swings on snakes.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

I saw a comic at a store w/ that picture and it said "electric shark superman." I figured that was his name.

Thats new to me, perhaps some writers take liberty (like Superboy Prime is somethimes referred to as Superman Prime).

Also there was a whole series about these 2 superman

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Sniber said:

@Mattersuit: Listen carefully SUPES CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNDER INFLUENCE OF KRYPTONITE. even a normal human had beated him under that influence in a movie.

O RLY?!?!?

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Deadgod

lol , superman easily , i have been read raj comics all my childhood expect haven't read any of them from last 4 or 5 years & so from what i remember he has taken on superman lvl & god lvl beings & won but its always been due to utter amount of laughable PIS coz they always have to make the good guy win in the end , sorry nagraj no way he is beating superman electric

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@jwalser3 said:

Because I love Nagraj. He wins via Snake powers.

Wow. Not you, too. Here I was, expecting at least one fan of Nagraj would use some logic. :(

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Jayfournines

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Sniber said:

@Mattersuit: Listen carefully SUPES CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNDER INFLUENCE OF KRYPTONITE. even a normal human had beated him under that influence in a movie.

O RLY?!?!?

What are we taking movies into account now? Didn't Superman lift an entire island made of pure kryptonite WHILE being stabbed withh the same green rock?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mattersuit

@Jayfournines: And if we're talking movies, if by some way Nagraj does manage to pull a win, Supes just reverses time and beats him.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Jayfournines

@Sniber said:

Man...have you ever read a Superman comic?

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Jayfournines said:

What are we taking movies into account now? Didn't Superman lift an entire island made of pure kryptonite WHILE being stabbed withh the same green rock?

@Mattersuit said:

@Jayfournines: And if we're talking movies, if by some way Nagraj does manage to pull a win, Supes just reverses time and beats him.

well, there you two go again breaking the thread starters logic again......smh lol jk

Chris Reeves and New Superman FTW

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Mattersuit

@Sniber said:

Also:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: I may have read it wrong, I was flipping through the comics pretty fast.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit: I think this comic have some good reason for supes being able to eat kryptonyte. What is that reason?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Sniber

@jesusdisciple001: because in most of his comic he don't have his shape changer ability. He have it in a few comics

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Killemall

@Sniber said:

@Mattersuit: I think this comic have some good reason for supes being able to eat kryptonyte. What is that reason?

Thats silver age superman, as opposed to normal Superman, he can do it all :p

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Sniber

@Mattersuit: killemall told me that "Thats silver age superman, as opposed to normal Superman" so supes electric don't have this power hence nagraj wins

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Jayfournines

@Sniber said:

@Mattersuit: killemall told me that "Thats silver age superman, as opposed to normal Superman" so supes electric don't have this power hence nagraj wins

silver age Superman is the one eating the kryptonite. Modern age Superman is the one who overcomes his weakness rto kryptonite and electric Superman doesn't have a weakness to Kryptonite IIRC

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Sniber

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Mattersuit said:

well, there you two go again breaking the thread starters logic again......smh lol jk

Chris Reeves and New Superman FTW

Fine then, Nagraj will convert his body into any indestructible material to which supes can't damage.

If supes reverses the time then they will get back from where they started. again nagraj will beat him and this keeps going on, but since every time supes is getting beaten up so nagraj will be considered as winner.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Sniber: I can see that you're pretty serious about this. So state exactly which versions we are using. As for Nagraj, It's his regular comic version. And for superman, Superman Electric. Correct?

What are the differences between regular superman and This version, which made you choose him?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Sniber

@PrinceAragorn1: this version of supe looks better

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Sniber said:

@PrinceAragorn1: this version of supe looks better

lol. I thought he was weaker to poison, or hypnosis, or something like that

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Sniber

@Jayfournines said:

@Sniber said:

silver age Superman is the one eating the kryptonite. Modern age Superman is the one who overcomes his weakness rto kryptonite and electric Superman doesn't have a weakness to Kryptonite IIRC

In which comic it is said? show me.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Jayfournines

@Sniber said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Sniber said:

In which comic it is said? show me.

I said IIRC, I could be wrong

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Sniber

SO FINALLY I CAN CONSIDER THAT AFTER A GOOD FIGHT NAGRAJ WINS

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By butcher_pete

Wow... way to completely exaggerate the characters you like to utterly ridiculous proportions.

vineetv2821993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By vineetv2821993

Nagraj Will Beat Superman And Superman Electric Too. Nagraj Have Super Strength As Much As Superman Have. But Nagraj Have Devine Powers And poison too. that Can kill Anybody.. the Problem iss nagraj Never kills.. That Will Save Your Superman :P

thewatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By thewatch

Jeez!I want to puke!This is tragic..This thread should be locked

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@thewatch: why bump it then? Just let it be.

Driger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Driger

I remember that Nagraj's power can hypnotise even NON LIVING things like video camera. they are powers of a God and are beyond normal laws of science. he will surely hypnotise superman.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Metalslash

@PlasticBagsaid:

@Sniber: Superman slaughtermurderstomps this fool. What's Nagraj greatest feat? I want proof and scans btw. Because I checked him out and it really just said he can control snakes and has other snake related abilities. Mary Jane could beat this guy...

Saying that is equally true as saying that an amoeba can beat superman prime 1 million.

@theTimeStreamer

said:

oh look. its that time of the month when a crappy unknown hero take on a hero way out of his league. this should entertaining for 3 minutes.

Actually neither the op nor anybody else in this thread knowas completely about Nagraj. He can control all types of snakes in Raj comics and one of his snake is almost omnipotent. He can become whatever he wants EVEN FROM OTHER COMIC VERSES . Actually this is huge mismatch in Nagraj's favour.

Nagraj wins without even trying.

This neads to be Locked.

montydapunk.k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By montydapunk.k

Ok, I have had enought of it, I am posting some scans of Nagraj. BTW I am a fan of both Superman and Nagraj. So in no know way my scans are going to prove that Nagraj can beat Superman in a fight or that Superman can beat him, instead this focuses only on how strong Nagraj is.

In this one Nagraj manages to lift a 100 tonne globe, this happens after he gets half his ribs broken at the hands of a giant dragon.

No Caption Provided

Even in such a condition Nagraj then tosses the globe on the dragon.

No Caption Provided

Another one

Here Nagraj confronts the living embodiment of a black hole or a living black hole.

No Caption Provided

Nagraj thinks it is not real so he shoots his snakes who gets destroyed in the last panel

No Caption Provided

In the end it takes the entire power of Nagraj and a zero gravity field created by Dhruva to defeat it.

No Caption Provided

That might look crazy Nagraj defeating a black hole, but then even Superman has bench pressed earth's weight for 5 straight days.

Crismil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Nagraj Forever.read it.its awesome.lenguage is not a barriar if you learn it. Raj comics is working on English versions of greatest Nagraj issues like KOHRAM,RAJ KA RAJ,MRITYUDAND SERIES,AGRAJ SERIES....etc.those who doesn't know Hindi are missing one of the most beautiful work from rajcomics.

Crismil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Crismil

@mattersuit: supes have to run away faster then light when Nagraj will beat him.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Sylvain
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagayan version of Nagraj will have a better chance seeing that he could use all his snake powers without needing to call them out. Tbh, this could go either way if Nagraj uses his power smartly(which he's known to do).

Aren't Naagfani able to pass through everything? If they can, Nagraj will tear Supes apart. Otherwise I don't think he can take many of Kal's punches.

Leaning towards Superman but this is not a stomp in anybody's favor.

MysticRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crismil said:

@mattersuit: supes have to run away faster then light when Nagraj will beat him.

LOL true :)

@rbt said:

Nagayan version of Nagraj will have a better chance seeing that he could use all his snake powers without needing to call them out. Tbh, this could go either way if Nagraj uses his power smartly(which he's known to do).

Aren't Naagfani able to pass through everything? If they can, Nagraj will tear Supes apart. Otherwise I don't think he can take many of Kal's punches.

read OP. he has ichhadhari shakti too. he would become anything he want and 1 shot any version of superman. Nagayan Nagraj would have absorbed entire omniverse if devayam wouldn't have stopped him. his weapons can destroy multiverse in 1 shot. he is far above any version of supes.

this battle would be fair if Nagraj doesn't have ichhadhari shakti.

Nagraj has strength of quintillions of snakes combined. each snake is stronger than human, tougher than stainless steel. so hes quintillions times stronger than humans. quintillions times tougher than stainless steel. its hard to imagine. i don't think supes can hurt him. if nagraj bites him then supes would melt like wax. Only advantage supes has is speed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

wow rbt, I think I need to read a bit more about him.. I stopped reading because I was annoyed with use of PIS to beat opponents who outclass him (and overall stupidity).. It was exactly like reading silver age..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

wow rbt, I think I need to read a bit more about him.. I stopped reading because I was annoyed with use of PIS to beat opponents who outclass him (and overall stupidity).. It was exactly like reading silver age..

Read thee nagayan series. Its really good. Though I admit sometimes there is PIS when it comes to Nagraj. Nagayan gave him a power boost I've been wanting for a long time(able to use powers of snakes inside him without having to call them out). Art is better. Plus there's a lots of Dhruva in it.

@crismil said:

@rbt said:

read OP. he has ichhadhari shakti too. he would become anything he want and 1 shot any version of superman. Nagayan Nagraj would have absorbed entire omniverse if devayam wouldn't have stopped him. his weapons can destroy multiverse in 1 shot. he is far above any version of supes.

Nagraj has strength of quintillions of snakes combined. each snake is stronger than human, tougher than stainless steel. so hes quintillions times stronger than humans. quintillions times tougher than stainless steel. its hard to imagine. i don't think supes can hurt him. if nagraj bites him then supes would melt like wax. Only advantage supes has is speed.

I don't think using weapons would be allowed. I mean, Supes can bring his Phantom zone protector then.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@mysticranger said:

@crismil said:

@rbt said:

WARNING, MATH!

Assuming a half ton to one ton for each snake that means Nagraj has strength in the quintillions of tons range.

I'm not a mettalurgist but stainless steel has a yield strength of 520 megapascals. Earth atmospheric pressure is 101.325 kilopascals so that means Nagraj, taking this statement literally, would be able to withstand the pressure of over five sextillion Earth atmospheres stacked on top of each other as a minimum.

For you backwards Imperial units using monkeys the Earth's air pressure is 14.696 pounds per square inch, times 5132.00098692 times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 equals 7.5419887e+22 pounds per square inch. Which if I'm not wrong, is greater than the pressure needed to induce nuclear fusion in most elements.

If you take the statement literally anyway.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticranger said:

@crismil said:

@rbt said:

WARNING, MATH!

Assuming a half ton to one ton for each snake that means Nagraj has strength in the quintillions of tons range.

I'm not a mettalurgist but stainless steel has a yield strength of 520 megapascals. Earth atmospheric pressure is 101.325 kilopascals so that means Nagraj, taking this statement literally, would be able to withstand the pressure of over five sextillion Earth atmospheres stacked on top of each other as a minimum.

For you backwards Imperial units using monkeys the Earth's air pressure is 14.696 pounds per square inch, times 5132.00098692 times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 equals 7.5419887e+22 pounds per square inch. Which if I'm not wrong, is greater than the pressure needed to induce nuclear fusion in most elements.

No Caption Provided

Okaay. Half a ton for one snake?! Dude, they don't even weigh 1 kg. Thak snake looks 1 ton to you?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lord_johnathan said:

@mysticranger said:

@crismil said:

@rbt said:

WARNING, MATH!

Er.. you know it's a comic, right?

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@lord_johnathan said:

@mysticranger said:

@crismil said:

@rbt said:

WARNING, MATH!

No Caption Provided

Okaay. Half a ton for one snake?! Dude, they don't even weigh 1 kg. Thak snake looks 1 ton to you?

You said strength, not mass. For strength tone that down by three orders of magnitude to the quadrillions of tons.