Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber: Being eternal doesn't mean anything.

Do they have any other feats besides being beaten by a demon?

why don't you just go to links I gave and get answers for you questions? And do not insult those skyfathers. They have powers to make any living being dead and can arise dead a person to alive with blink of an eye. Even all skyfathers of marvel or dc combined can not defeat any one of them. Their powers are on level of WHITE PHOENIX of marvel. And that demon was also on same level.

And why are you discussing about them? Just talk about nagraj and superman. But first check those links

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: Because the wikipedia link you gave me says that there's no page with that name.

I'm not insulting them. I'm asking what feats they have. Featless individuals aren't really as impressive as you're making out.

And if those Skyfathers are on WPotC level, this is a stomp in Nagraj's favour and this thread should be locked. Also, you said that demon wasn't on Superman's level before. WPotC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

They matter. You said that Nagraj beat a demon who they couldn't. If they don't have any feats other than getting punked by a demon, then they're not as powerful as you're making out.

Also,

Even all skyfathers of marvel or dc combined can not defeat any one of them.

^That is called complete supposition.^ Marvel and DC Skyfathers have legit feats to put them on at the power level they are at.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber: Because the wikipedia link you gave me says that there's no page with that name.

I'm not insulting them. I'm asking what feats they have. Featless individuals aren't really as impressive as you're making out.

And if those Skyfathers are on WPotC level, this is a stomp in Nagraj's favour and this thread should be locked. Also, you said that demon wasn't on Superman's level before. WPotC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

They matter. You said that Nagraj beat a demon who they couldn't. If they don't have any feats other than getting punked by a demon, then they're not as powerful as you're making out.

Also,

Even all skyfathers of marvel or dc combined can not defeat any one of them.

^That is called complete supposition.^ Marvel and DC Skyfathers have legit feats to put them on at the power level they are at.

Sorry, by mistake I gave wrong link. you just type nagraj wikipedia on google to get details

and as you said "Marvel and DC Skyfathers have legit feats to put them on at the power level they are at." is true but it is because they were mentioned in many issues. and those skyfathers about which I am talking appeared only in one or two issue. But as I said They have powers to make any living being dead and can arise dead a person to alive with blink of an eye AND one of them(naming KAALJAYI) have already did that to Nagraj.

And they are on level above than Nagraj But nagraj used more of his mind and less of his powers to defeat that demon.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: I'm sorry, but if they only appear in one or two issues, they don't have the feats to show that they're on White Phoenix's level, and you're making stuff up.

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jesusdisciple001

I would like to see this (Nagraj) adapted like manga and anime so there can be cartoons and comics that makes this IP loved by the world.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslashsaid:

@Sniber: I'm sorry, but if they only appear in one or two issues, they don't have the feats to show that they're on White Phoenix's level, and you're making stuff up.

So in your opinion to make any living being dead and to arise a dead person to alive just with blink of an eye is not enough feat. Have any skyfather of marvel have ever done that? are they immortal? can they switch between dimensions? are they multiversal? can they turn into anything they want?

why are you messing up abouts their feats. Why don't you talk about nagraj and supes?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

@Raizex said:

OP, you're just being extremely biased now. Calm down.

I'm going to guess that the OP is from India, so there may be a bit of misplaced nationalism at work here.

Hey, trolls are universal beings. Him being from India has nothing to do with it.. It seems like a stuck up kid who thinks his characters are the best..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Killemall said:

I did a bit of research. Apparently Nagraj is a locally produced comic character for India. Hence the heavy references to Hindu mythology and the hindi script.

Sucks, coz hearing about the character it sounded a fun read coz he sounds powerful, and apparently controls snakes as one character posted (and i love snakes :p ). Maybe i should start taking hindu lessons so i can read the books in say few months :p

Guardian: Correct its a locally produced comic.. but it's as accurate about mythology as marvel/Dc about greek or norse myths.. i.e. scale down by 100 levels lol..

Killermall: He is pretty fun, and powerful.. I wish he was more famous, too.. but how are you going to take Hindu lessons? Hindu is a religion while Hindi is the language :p :)

If you like snakes then its a good idea to take the lessons.. you won't get spiderman whose ropes bite anywhere else in the world :)

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber said:

@Sideslashsaid:

So in your opinion to make any living being dead and to arise a dead person to alive just with blink of an eye is not enough feat. Have any skyfather of marvel have ever done that? are they immortal? can they switch between dimensions? are they multiversal? can they turn into anything they want?

why are you messing up abouts their feats. Why don't you talk about nagraj and supes?

• First of all, your Skyfathers aren't Multiversal.
  • Yes. Zeus made a race of beings from clay, and breathed life into them using his own power.
  • Who says they can make any living being dead? That may be a bit of a hyperbole if it was just stated.
  • Yep, most, if not all, Marvel and DC Skyfathers can change their form.
  • Because feats are relative to anyone they've beat.
  • I would, except it's quite clear that Superman has the feats to defeat Nagraj.
The Founder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The Founder

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Killemall said:

I did a bit of research. Apparently Nagraj is a locally produced comic character for India. Hence the heavy references to Hindu mythology and the hindi script.

Sucks, coz hearing about the character it sounded a fun read coz he sounds powerful, and apparently controls snakes as one character posted (and i love snakes :p ). Maybe i should start taking hindu lessons so i can read the books in say few months :p

Guardian: Correct its a locally produced comic.. but it's as accurate about mythology as marvel/Dc about greek or norse myths.. i.e. scale down by 100 levels lol..

Killermall: He is pretty fun, and powerful.. I wish he was more famous, too.. but how are you going to take Hindu lessons? Hindu is a religion while Hindi is the language :p :)

If you like snakes then its a good idea to take the lessons.. you won't get spiderman whose ropes bite anywhere else in the world :)

I don't remember myth Thor being able to smash planets with his hammer. :P

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The Founder said:

You remember right, myths are written on a single planet. What matters is he was a God. Similar to toaa.

The Founder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The Founder

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@The Founder said:

You remember right, myths are written on a single planet. What matters is he was a God. Similar to toaa.

Norse mythology never had an equivalent to the omnipotent Orphic Zeus. The deities had limits. Damn high limits, but Myth Odin certainly wasn't capable of blowing up the milky way galaxy by sneezing.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber said:

@Sideslashsaid:

• First of all, your Skyfathers aren't Multiversal.
  • Yes. Zeus made a race of beings from clay, and breathed life into them using his own power.
  • Who says they can make any living being dead? That may be a bit of a hyperbole if it was just stated.
  • Yep, most, if not all, Marvel and DC Skyfathers can change their form.
  • Because feats are relative to anyone they've beat.
  • I would, except it's quite clear that Superman has the feats to defeat Nagraj.

This is last time I am writing here about skyfathers. I am done talking about them

1 yes they are multiversal. they are shown to have control over things of another universe.

2 It was stated that they can bless any dead to come to live and they can also curse any living to become dead. Since former is already done therefore later can also be done.

3 Almost all powers of nagraj are stated in first comment of page 3 Did you noticed these three

1 Nagraj also possess some unknown amount of psychic powers which is very dangerous and he can increase his psychic powers with the help of his snake.

and since he can generate as much snakes as he want(no limit, even infinite snakes are possible) therefore his psychic powers are infinitely strong and I don't think supes have any resistance to psychic attacks. Nagraj can simply destroy his mind functions.

2 He is a master of hypnotism and can hypnotize anyone.

so if supes do not want to get hypnotysed he must fight with his eyes closed.

3 He also has accelerated healing factor, which heals any wounds almost instantly

thus supes attacks are useless

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The Founder said:

Norse mythology never had an equivalent to the omnipotent Orphic Zeus. The deities had limits. Damn high limits, but Myth Odin certainly wasn't capable of blowing up the milky way galaxy by sneezing.

Well, you're confusing the levels a bit. A God is not a planet buster/Galaxy buster etc.

Being a God qualifies him for the highest level. They brought them down to a particular level, as Asgardians/Olympians etc..

The Founder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Founder

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@The Founder said:

Well, you're confusing the levels a bit. A God is not a planet buster/Galaxy buster etc.

Being a God qualifies him for the highest level. They brought them down to a particular level, as Asgardians/Olympians etc..

Okay now we're just going into semantics.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The Founder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@The Founder said:

Er.. semantics :?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: Okay, let's just discuss Superman.

• Superman's willpower has allowed him to resist mind control (telepathy) before, and (pre-Flashpoint), he had mental blocks in his brain from MMH (as did most of the League) which made him near immune to any kind of telepathy
  • Superman has shown that he can't be hypnotised. People have tried and failed to hypnotise Superman in the past.
  • Superman has incredibly high durability and a healing factor much like the one you just described.

Superman's attacks are not useless. I think planet-busting punches would do some damage.

The Founder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The Founder

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@The Founder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@The Founder said:

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The Founder said:

Can't load the image :(

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash:

1 The telepathy which supes faced was not at all INFINITELY STRONG. he may be immune to any kind of telepathy but only to a certain limit. Infinitely strong telepathy will shatter those mental blocks and will destroy his mind functions.

2 since nagraj can hypnotise anyone and supes can not be hypnotised by anyone thus its a tie in this point.

3 Planet busting damages will surely hurt nagraj but normal or regular version of supes and superman electric can not do that. You may be talking about another version of supes like superman prime, PC superman etc. Well in that case nagraj also have some other versions. out of which the second most powerful version have infinite no of incredebly powerful wepons which appear when he wishes and any one of the highest level weapons have power to Destroy COMPLETE OMNIVERSE many times.

And I don't know much about his most powerful version. Its hard to imagine his powers

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: The telepathy that Superman faced was incredibly strong, stronger than anything someone like Nagraj can put out. Infinitely strong telepathy is just a hyperbole, or complete idiocy. The more you talk about this character, the more Marty Stu-like he seems

• Not really. If Superman can't be hypnotised, he won't be hypnotised.
  • Nope, standard level Superman has stated he can shatter planets.

Well, if we're talking strongest versions, then perhaps we should use Cosmic Armour Superman, who defeated Mandrakk

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72  Edited By Killemall

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Oh apologies, i meant Hindi lessons, my bad.

I find those stuffs interesting. I looked around cant find them in english, i found a whole collection in hindi but well maybe someday when i learn the language i'll read it :p

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Sideslash: looks like you're having fun :p

CA superman isn't really superman, right?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Killemall said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Oh apologies, i meant Hindi lessons, my bad.

I find those stuffs interesting. I looked around cant find them in english, i found a whole collection in hindi but well maybe someday when i learn the language i'll read it :p

Its all fine :)

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: If Superman has prep time that means he can just have Manhunter install more powerful mental blocks in his head that Nagraj won't be able to break, and he'd be able to get his hands on some gear from his allies.

He busted the Shadow Thief's moon, by going at almost light speed (he wanted to stay under light speed).

Yes, yes it is. But still, you were talking about most powerful versions. I don't think Nagraj can destroy the omniverse.

Okay, now that is a ridiculous overestimation of his abilities. What you're saying is that only omnipotent beings can beat Nagraj. Why make this thread if Nagraj wins by such a huge margin?

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Kellar21

@Sniber

Superman wins,this guy isn't on his league,saying he can withstand any attack is a no limits fallacy,it hasn't been proved by feats,you said yourself he only tanked attacks from a guy that is weaker than Superman.He would have to know about EVERY attack that exists to say that with precision,even so it would only aplly to his universe not DC nor Marvel's.

On the skyfathers, if reviving the dead and killing people is the best feat you can come up with,then they're screwed against people like Zeus and Odin, who could restore entire Galaxies after they were destroyed as a side effect of one of his fights.

You are putting hyperbole here,and comparing featless characters against others who have 50+ more years of comics story and saying they win,have they ever busted a galaxy?turned an entire race into one single being?raising the dead you say?what about one-shotting the death god of their pantheon?An these are just form ONE skyfather,arguably the most powerful one,but there are many others.

Don't try to avoid it by just pointing things that could be taken out of context,we would need scans to believe that as these are unknown characters.And even so the things that you cited would be easy for them to do.

Have control of things on another universe=/=Multiversal,also how do you know it isn't just a dimension? Also this making any living being thing is another hyperbole have they EVER done that to people on the level that we are talking about?

We would need scans or veritable feats to validate your claims as again these characters are hardly unkown.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jayfournines

oh for crap's sake, no one has posted Nagraj feats. Superman wins unless anyone can provide ACTUAL scans; i'm surprised this "debate" has gone on this long here in the Vine

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber: If Superman has prep time that means he can just have Manhunter install more powerful mental blocks in his head that Nagraj won't be able to break, and he'd be able to get his hands on some gear from his allies.

He busted the Shadow Thief's moon, by going at almost light speed (he wanted to stay under light speed).

Yes, yes it is. But still, you were talking about most powerful versions. I don't think Nagraj can destroy the omniverse.

Okay, now that is a ridiculous overestimation of his abilities. What you're saying is that only omnipotent beings can beat Nagraj. Why make this thread if Nagraj wins by such a huge margin?

I said that they have preperation time not helpers.

you forgot that nagraj have his shape changer ability also he can and he has increase his size as much as he want. while fighting on another planet he had become extremely largre and by same amount his physical strength also increased. but there is limit to supes physical strength.

well the weapons that another version of nagraj had already destroyed few universes at same time.and are said to be capable of destroying omniverse many times .and what is the greatest thing that CA supes can do?

And about you last sentence, I didn't made this thread for this version of Nagraj. I made it for his normal version

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sniber

@Kellar21 said:

@Sniber

Superman wins,this guy isn't on his league,saying he can withstand any attack is a no limits fallacy,it hasn't been proved by feats,you said yourself he only tanked attacks from a guy that is weaker than Superman.He would have to know about EVERY attack that exists to say that with precision,even so it would only aplly to his universe not DC nor Marvel's.

On the skyfathers, if reviving the dead and killing people is the best feat you can come up with,then they're screwed against people like Zeus and Odin, who could restore entire Galaxies after they were destroyed as a side effect of one of his fights.

You are putting hyperbole here,and comparing featless characters against others who have 50+ more years of comics story and saying they win,have they ever busted a galaxy?turned an entire race into one single being?raising the dead you say?what about one-shotting the death god of their pantheon?An these are just form ONE skyfather,arguably the most powerful one,but there are many others.

Don't try to avoid it by just pointing things that could be taken out of context,we would need scans to believe that as these are unknown characters.And even so the things that you cited would be easy for them to do.

Have control of things on another universe=/=Multiversal,also how do you know it isn't just a dimension? Also this making any living being thing is another hyperbole have they EVER done that to people on the level that we are talking about?

We would need scans or veritable feats to validate your claims as again these characters are hardly unkown.

Well you are right in facts abouts skyfathers. raj comics skyfathers can also do that but they have appeared only in one or two issue and they never needed to destroy any galaxy so why would they do that? but they are capable of doing that. And they are eternal and immortal but zeus and odin are not(I read from somewhere that some skyfathers died while fighting against celestials). So in terms of defence definately they are much more powerful than Zeus and Odin. Maybe not in terms of attack powers.But defence is the best offence.

please do not think that I am insulting or underrating Zeus and odin. I am just telling what I know about them.

And I do not have soft copies of his comics you can get it online.

And I already told in my other comment that I don't want to discuss them. I just wanted to discuss about Nagraj and supes. and now I am done with that also. I told everything in my comments in reply to Slideslash.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber said:

@Sideslash said:

I said that they have preperation time not helpers.

you forgot that nagraj have his shape changer ability also he can and he has increase his size as much as he want. while fighting on another planet he had become extremely largre and by same amount his physical strength also increased. but there is limit to supes physical strength.

well the weapons that another version of nagraj had already destroyed few universes at same time.and are said to be capable of destroying omniverse many times .and what is the greatest thing that CA supes can do?

And about you last sentence, I didn't made this thread for this version of Nagraj. I made it for his normal version

Okay, let me break it down.

Superman blitzes.

End of discussion.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash: even if supes just blitzes through nagraj's extremely large body, for nagraj it will just be as some sword has gone through him and he will heal instantaneously

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sniber

Listen all of you

I don't need to post any scans. I didn't made this thread to prove to supes fan that nagraj is better than him. I made it because I wanted to know opinions of those people who know both of these characters completely.

And I do not want to discuss skyfathers anymore And I am tired of answering same questions to all of you

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mirabel

Posting scans is kind of needed for those of us who don't know that much about the character due to the language barrier.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I agree! :p

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Sylvain

Superman electric

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: Superman blitzes before Nagraj gets all big with a hundred ton punch to Nag's face.

Supes wins.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash: Nagraj does not require any time to change his size

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Sideslash

@Sniber: He can just go from person sized to sky scraper size instantly?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Sideslash: Keep up the fishing :) he doesn't btw..

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Sideslash

@PrinceAragorn1: Well, the guy said that he doesn't need any time to change his size.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Sideslash: The guy's gonna say a lot of things.. lets party!

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sideslash

@PrinceAragorn1: I concur.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Sideslash: lol

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sniber

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber: He can just go from person sized to sky scraper size instantly?

yes and he had already did that

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jayfournines

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Sideslash: The guy's gonna say a lot of things.. lets party!

gotta agree!

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Sniber

It seems that I have taken out all the points that clames supes win. SO

NAGRAJ IS ULTIMATE WINNER

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is not how a debate works my friend.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98  Edited By Killemall

O_o wait what? So the OP declares who wins? Kind of odd, also can someone actually post any scans from Nagraj (along with interpretation plz) ? the character sounds pretty interesting.

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

O_o wait what? So the OP declares who wins? Kind of odd, also can someone actually post any scans from Nagraj (along with interpretation plz) ? the character sounds pretty interesting.

Sniber has said he doesn't need to post scans. :/

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Raizex

@Sniber said:

It seems that I have taken out all the points that clames supes win. SO

NAGRAJ IS ULTIMATE WINNER

Refer to my post in this thread from before, please.