#1 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagraj

Superman electric

RULES

1 As much preperation time as they need

2 fight take place in plane ground (Infinitely large)

3 Nagraj have his shape changer powers also

GO on fight who wins ?

#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Lol people here don't even know naagraj, or any of Raj characters.. don't bother.

I don't think anyone from Raj is enough to beat superman anyway..

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: I doubt anyone here knows naagraj.. or any other raj characters.. so don't bother.

Also, I doubt anyone from them has a chance against superman..

#4 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Sniber: Lol people here don't even know naagraj, or any of Raj characters.. don't bother.

I don't think anyone from Raj is enough to beat superman anyway..

If no one knows them how do you know. I mean to say that there are many indians who are member of comic vine.

Also in my opinion Nagraj will win. I said nagraj have his shape changer ability(ichadhari shakti) also. he will just become Pre recton beyonder and will defeat superman easily. Also there are many characters in raj comics who can do that. shakti is a goddess. she can do so. and of course THE ONE AND ONLY SUPER COMMANDO DHRUVA can do that. he can defeat entire marvel, DC, Image characters all togather. I do not know how but I am sure he can. Till now he has made many impossible things possible. He can do anything.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (20349 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Superman. Good grief.

#6 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

oh look. its that time of the month when a crappy unknown hero take on a hero way out of his league. this should entertaining for 3 minutes.

#7 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: If you are superman's fan then lets debate in superman vs ....any other character. so which character do you want to put him against

#8 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Another Superman. Good grief.

this is his newest form

#9 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@Nefarious said:

Another Superman. Good grief.

this is his newest form

Superman blue isnt his newest form? Superman way back (vol 2 122), like 14 years ago, was transformed into 2 being superman blue and Superman red. They have later merged back in Superman during Man of Tomorrow story arc. Its not a new version.

#10 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

If you know nagraj then tell who will win

#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

we all lose in this thread

#12 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

we all lose in this thread

#13 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Sniber: Lol people here don't even know naagraj, or any of Raj characters.. don't bother.

I don't think anyone from Raj is enough to beat superman anyway..

If no one knows them how do you know. I mean to say that there are many indians who are member of comic vine.

Also in my opinion Nagraj will win. I said nagraj have his shape changer ability(ichadhari shakti) also. he will just become Pre recton beyonder and will defeat superman easily. Also there are many characters in raj comics who can do that. shakti is a goddess. she can do so. and of course THE ONE AND ONLY SUPER COMMANDO DHRUVA can do that. he can defeat entire marvel, DC, Image characters all togather. I do not know how but I am sure he can. Till now he has made many impossible things possible. He can do anything.

Has he ever turned into someone from another companies universe? In otherwords, has he shown that level of inter-universal awareness that he would know who Pre-retcon Beyonder is to turn into him?

If he does pull that sort of thing off and he can easily defeat Superman, why set up the thread? I'm rather sure that sort of thing is against the rules.

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

Has he ever turned into someone from another companies universe? In otherwords, has he shown that level of inter-universal awareness that he would know who Pre-retcon Beyonder is to turn into him?

If he does pull that sort of thing off and he can easily defeat Superman, why set up the thread? I'm rather sure that sort of thing is against the rules.

Well, actually, he cannot. I know him. He can shape shift, but he cannot use powers of people. I believe he is just trolling.

#15 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Superman slaughtermurderstomps this fool. What's Nagraj greatest feat? I want proof and scans btw. Because I checked him out and it really just said he can control snakes and has other snake related abilities. Mary Jane could beat this guy...

#16 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Superman blue isnt his newest form? Superman way back (vol 2 122), like 14 years ago, was transformed into 2 being superman blue and Superman red. They have later merged back in Superman during Man of Tomorrow story arc. Its not a new version.

How was red superman differen't from blue? I only read about Blue in some old JLA volumes I had.

#17 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Killemall said:

Superman blue isnt his newest form? Superman way back (vol 2 122), like 14 years ago, was transformed into 2 being superman blue and Superman red. They have later merged back in Superman during Man of Tomorrow story arc. Its not a new version.

How was red superman differen't from blue? I only read about Blue in some old JLA volumes I had.

here ya go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Red/Superman_Blue

#18 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Killemall said:

Superman blue isnt his newest form? Superman way back (vol 2 122), like 14 years ago, was transformed into 2 being superman blue and Superman red. They have later merged back in Superman during Man of Tomorrow story arc. Its not a new version.

How was red superman differen't from blue? I only read about Blue in some old JLA volumes I had.

here ya go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Red/Superman_Blue

So what about their abilities? Did they have the same exact power sets or were they different?

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: man, it's been a while since I read those comics (more than 10 years), if I recall correctly they were more or less the same; they had the same powers.

#20 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@Sniber said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Sniber: Lol people here don't even know naagraj, or any of Raj characters.. don't bother.

I don't think anyone from Raj is enough to beat superman anyway..

If no one knows them how do you know. I mean to say that there are many indians who are member of comic vine.

Also in my opinion Nagraj will win. I said nagraj have his shape changer ability(ichadhari shakti) also. he will just become Pre recton beyonder and will defeat superman easily. Also there are many characters in raj comics who can do that. shakti is a goddess. she can do so. and of course THE ONE AND ONLY SUPER COMMANDO DHRUVA can do that. he can defeat entire marvel, DC, Image characters all togather. I do not know how but I am sure he can. Till now he has made many impossible things possible. He can do anything.

Has he ever turned into someone from another companies universe? In otherwords, has he shown that level of inter-universal awareness that he would know who Pre-retcon Beyonder is to turn into him?

If he does pull that sort of thing off and he can easily defeat Superman, why set up the thread? I'm rather sure that sort of thing is against the rules.

he do not know pre recton beyonder so what? I mean to say he can turn to something which is as powerful as beyonder or even more.

Even if we do not consider that power(because he do not have it in most of his comics). He can increase his size to infinite. It means his phsical strength also can increase to infinite.he have some kind of psykick powers also. Just by meditation he can improve his body so that no attacks can affect him.he can hypnotise anybody. well there are many other powers I can not write all of them here.

#21 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Sniber: Superman slaughtermurderstomps this fool. What's Nagraj greatest feat? I want proof and scans btw. Because I checked him out and it really just said he can control snakes and has other snake related abilities. Mary Jane could beat this guy...

He have already defeated a demon to which none of skyfathers were able to defeat. This is not his greatest feat but I do not remember all his feats right now. but I will tell you later.

#22 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@PlasticBag said:

@Sniber: Superman slaughtermurderstomps this fool. What's Nagraj greatest feat? I want proof and scans btw. Because I checked him out and it really just said he can control snakes and has other snake related abilities. Mary Jane could beat this guy...

He have already defeated a demon to which none of skyfathers were able to defeat. This is not his greatest feat but I do not remember all his feats right now. but I will tell you later.

I'm waiting for you to post scans or this is just a stomp.

#23 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Sniber said:

@PlasticBag said:

@Sniber: Superman slaughtermurderstomps this fool. What's Nagraj greatest feat? I want proof and scans btw. Because I checked him out and it really just said he can control snakes and has other snake related abilities. Mary Jane could beat this guy...

He have already defeated a demon to which none of skyfathers were able to defeat. This is not his greatest feat but I do not remember all his feats right now. but I will tell you later.

I'm waiting for you to post scans or this is just a stomp.

I do not have soft copy of that comics. But you can get it in website www.rajcomics.com.

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

Superman slaughtermurderstomps this fool. What's Nagraj greatest feat? I want proof and scans btw. Because I checked him out and it really just said he can control snakes and has other snake related abilities. Mary Jane could beat this guy...

Well, I know he can't beat superman, but you shouldn't make fun of characters you know only from wiki. IDK why the sarcasm is lighting my fuse though, I'm generally ok with it.. Possibly it has to do with the fact that He was one of the first comic characters I knew about. I know this guy as long as I've know superman..

#25 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa. I don't see how this guy is on any Superman's level...

#26 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Whoa. I don't see how this guy is on any Superman's level...

Please do not comment if you do not know both of them. I have already mentioned few of his powers in previous page.

#27 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: And I read your comments. I still don't see how he's on Superman's level.

#28 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: if he just modify his body to be so strong that no attack can affect him then how will super will defeat him

#29 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Has he ever done that in a fight?

#30 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Yes and he won that fight

#31 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@Sideslash: Yes and he won that fight

Who was he fighting though? Was the person he was fighting on Supes level?

#32 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber said:

@Sideslash: Yes and he won that fight

Who was he fighting though? Was the person he was fighting on Supes level?

If you do not even know nagraj then even if I tell you about his enemies how will you understand. but that opponent was less powerful than superman. But that doesn't matter and it was said that NO ATTACKS can affect him at that time. so not even superman's attacks can affect him

#33 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber said:

@Sideslash: Yes and he won that fight

Who was he fighting though? Was the person he was fighting on Supes level?

If you do not even know nagraj then even if I tell you about his enemies how will you understand. but that opponent was less powerful than superman. But that doesn't matter and it was said that NO ATTACKS can affect him at that time. so not even superman's attacks can affect him

No attacks that he was being hit with, you mean.

Superman, being more powerful than anyone Nagraj has faced, certainly has the feats to beat him.

#34 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not mean "No attacks that he was being hit with". no attacks means NO ATTACKS AT ALL

I did not said that he have never faced opponents more powerful than superman. he have defeated a demon to which none of skyfathers were able to beat. and in a team of three persons he had dedeated a multiversal opponent. and there are many other such feats.

you can get his comics on website www.rajcomics.com

#35 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@Sniber said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Sniber: Lol people here don't even know naagraj, or any of Raj characters.. don't bother.

I don't think anyone from Raj is enough to beat superman anyway..

If no one knows them how do you know. I mean to say that there are many indians who are member of comic vine.

Also in my opinion Nagraj will win. I said nagraj have his shape changer ability(ichadhari shakti) also. he will just become Pre recton beyonder and will defeat superman easily. Also there are many characters in raj comics who can do that. shakti is a goddess. she can do so. and of course THE ONE AND ONLY SUPER COMMANDO DHRUVA can do that. he can defeat entire marvel, DC, Image characters all togather. I do not know how but I am sure he can. Till now he has made many impossible things possible. He can do anything.

Has he ever turned into someone from another companies universe? In otherwords, has he shown that level of inter-universal awareness that he would know who Pre-retcon Beyonder is to turn into him?

If he does pull that sort of thing off and he can easily defeat Superman, why set up the thread? I'm rather sure that sort of thing is against the rules.

he do not know pre recton beyonder so what? I mean to say he can turn to something which is as powerful as beyonder or even more.

Even if we do not consider that power(because he do not have it in most of his comics). He can increase his size to infinite. It means his phsical strength also can increase to infinite.he have some kind of psykick powers also. Just by meditation he can improve his body so that no attacks can affect him.he can hypnotise anybody. well there are many other powers I can not write all of them here.

Or you could post scans proving infinite size, hypnotizing people like Superman and generally proving he's on Superman's level.

#36 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Some obscure guy who turns into snakes up against Superman? Yeah he get's stomped. If you want to bring out an obscure character to public eye, give us more info, because we have no idea what to do.

#37 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@Sideslash said:

Whoa. I don't see how this guy is on any Superman's level...

Please do not comment if you do not know both of them. I have already mentioned few of his powers in previous page.

but you have yet to prove anything, so far it's only you speculating. See, burden of proof is on your side simply because Superman is a well known character and the other one...is not as well known. So please, educate us on Nagraj with actual scans and feats, otherwise by default, Superman would win.

#38 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

If you know nagraj then tell who will win

Sorry have no clue who he is, also the link you gave a fellow to check out his issues have a different language on the frontpage, is this series published in english?

Coz by the looks of it, it looks pretty cool i would be interested to read it if its in English.

#39 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Sniber said:

If you know nagraj then tell who will win

Sorry have no clue who he is, also the link you gave a fellow to check out his issues have a different language on the frontpage, is this series published in english?

Coz by the looks of it, it looks pretty cool i would be interested to read it if its in English.

I did a bit of research. Apparently Nagraj is a locally produced comic character for India. Hence the heavy references to Hindu mythology and the hindi script. This is what I could uncover on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Comics .

#40 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

I did a bit of research. Apparently Nagraj is a locally produced comic character for India. Hence the heavy references to Hindu mythology and the hindi script.

Sucks, coz hearing about the character it sounded a fun read coz he sounds powerful, and apparently controls snakes as one character posted (and i love snakes :p ). Maybe i should start taking hindu lessons so i can read the books in say few months :p

#41 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some of Nagraj's powers taken from Wikipedia....so...take it as face value, as we know anyone can edit wikis...even fanboys.

Nagraj is arguably the most powerful superhero in the Raj Comics Universe and is among the most powerful Icchadhari Naagas of his time. Time and again, he has even shown the potential of challenging the Supreme Snake-Gods like Sheshnaag, Vasuki, Takshak, Kaaljayi, and has defeated the likes of Kaaldoot, Trifana, Mahavyaal and Sheetnaag Kumar, who are ranked among the mightiest snakes in their species.

  • Nagraj's primary power is his ability to contain millions of snakes inside his body, becoming a host for a variety of snakes. He can order them to come out of his body and attack his opponents, and also instruct them to create simple forms, such as ropes, lassos, webs, gloves, pipes, etc., as well as complex forms, such as a parachute, boat, gliders, and many others.
  • Aside from ordinary snakes, he also has a wide variety of mystical snakes like Jagmag Sarp, snakes with bodies that shine brightly in the dark, Naagfani Sarp, snakes with stretchable, spike-covered bodies, which can pierce through anything and elongate themselves as well, Dhwansak Sarp, explosive snakes which explodes as soon as their body come in contact with anything, Maanas Sarp, psionic snakes which enable Nagraj to split his astral psyche from his body, Udan Sarp, winged snakes which can fly, among others. These snakes multiply rapidly, thus making them limitless in numbers.
  • He also hosts several Icchadhari Sarp, shape-shifting snakes, in his body, such as Sheetnaag Kumar, The Prince of Sheetnaags, who has the ability to manipulate ice, Saudangi, an Egyptian snake woman who is a master of Tantra-Kala, or sorcery, Naagu, a Manidhhari snake, which is a snake with a diamond like gem on his forehead, whose 'Mani' grants him powers such as shape-shifting, illusion-casting, energy-based attacks, etc., and the Vilakshana Naags. These snakes can come out of his body at will and aid him in battles.
  • Nagraj's body holds the most dangerous venom and thus his bite is fatal to almost every human being and Naags in this world. Anyone he bites, or vice versa, melts to nothing in a few seconds. His breath also consists of some amount of this venom, thus enabling Nagraj to concentrate all this venom into his one breath, which he calls Vish-Funkaar, which results in a quick death for anyone who inhales it. He can also spit this venom on others, which he uses in his Vish-Funkaar, which is equally dangerous and fatal. This venom is combined in his blood, thus anyone who tastes his blood die almost instantly.
  • All of Nagraj's physical attributes have reached super-human level, and his strength, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes, and speed are far beyond the peak human level.
  • He also has accelerated healing factor, which heals any wounds almost instantly, thanks to the millions of snakes in his body who aid in the healing. Thus guns, swords, blades, etc. are useless against him.
  • All of his primary senses have been enhanced to super-human level, which makes his eyesight and hearing far better than any human. He can also sense vibrations in the environment, thus allowing him to navigate and combat even without using his eyesight. He also has a sixth-sense, which he uses if his other five senses are not of much help. Being a highly poisonous Human-Snake (He refuses to be called a snake-man), poisons and drugs have absolutely no effect on him, making him immune to them.
  • Being an Ichchhadhari, he has shape-shifting abilities and can shape-shift into any creature or person he desires. He can also use this power to grow wings, claws, as well as fins on his body for better navigation and combat. Thanks to his shape-shifting abilities, he can grow his size and proportional strength to even higher levels. Although he lost many of his shape-shifting powers during the events of the issue "Icchadhari", still he retains his ability to turn into a snake at will. He can also use his Icchadhari shakti to break free his atoms, rendering himself invisible and intangible, in order to dodge attacks and pass through barriers, though he can only remain in this form for three seconds. His Icchadhari shakti also protects his head from any assaults and attacks, thus any telepathic or electromagnetic attack on his brain backfires on the source.
  • Nagraj possesses the ability to shed his skin, in the same way as a snake sheds its Kenchuli, in case some harmful substance, like acid, comes in contact with his skin.
  • Nagraj can also stick to surfaces and climb walls in a way some snakes do.
  • He is a master of hypnotism and can hypnotize anyone in a matter of seconds, in order to cast illusions and force the victims into believing or obeying whatever he tells them.
  • Nagraj has reached a level of strength considered superhuman. He can easily hold a car or throw a bus in air without a problem, as seen in his comic "Venom" in which he was badly injured, having most of his bones broken, but in order to save the people from a fire dragon, he managed to lift up a 100 tones kilogram globe and threw it into the mouth of the fire dragon, which was flying 100 meters above the ground.
  • Nagraj also possess some unknown amount of psychic powers which is very dangerous and he can increase his psychic powers with the help of his snake.
#42 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit, he has quite an interesting mixture of abilities. But I don't see anything supes hasn't dealt with before.

#43 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

OP, you're just being extremely biased now. Calm down.

#44 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

OP, you're just being extremely biased now. Calm down.

I'm going to guess that the OP is from India, so there may be a bit of misplaced nationalism at work here.

#45 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

OP, you're just being extremely biased now. Calm down.

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

@Raizex said:

OP, you're just being extremely biased now. Calm down.

I'm going to guess that the OP is from India, so there may be a bit of misplaced nationalism at work here.

QFT

#46 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

I did not mean "No attacks that he was being hit with". no attacks means NO ATTACKS AT ALL

I did not said that he have never faced opponents more powerful than superman. he have defeated a demon to which none of skyfathers were able to beat. and in a team of three persons he had dedeated a multiversal opponent. and there are many other such feats.

you can get his comics on website www.rajcomics.com

Dude, you seem to be getting a bit tense.

No attacks at all seems to be a bit of supposition on your part. He doesn't have durability feats to hang on Superman Blue's physical level, from what you're saying.

Featless Skyfathers don't really mean anything. What have they done other than get beat by a demon? Defeated a multiversal opponent? So has Superman.

Sorry, man, I don't think I can get his comics in English, which is the only language I know lol.

#47 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Anyone who is everyone knows that Superman wins this easily.
#48 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Sniber said:

If you know nagraj then tell who will win

Sorry have no clue who he is, also the link you gave a fellow to check out his issues have a different language on the frontpage, is this series published in english?

Coz by the looks of it, it looks pretty cool i would be interested to read it if its in English.

Yes it is available in english also in that website. a comic "Green death" is available as free e comic. But this comic is not very intresting since it does not have any supervillain. you have to search raj comics store for more. NAGAYAN series is best series of raj comics.

#49 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@Sniber said:

I did not mean "No attacks that he was being hit with". no attacks means NO ATTACKS AT ALL

I did not said that he have never faced opponents more powerful than superman. he have defeated a demon to which none of skyfathers were able to beat. and in a team of three persons he had dedeated a multiversal opponent. and there are many other such feats.

you can get his comics on website www.rajcomics.com

Dude, you seem to be getting a bit tense.

No attacks at all seems to be a bit of supposition on your part. He doesn't have durability feats to hang on Superman Blue's physical level, from what you're saying.

Featless Skyfathers don't really mean anything. What have they done other than get beat by a demon? Defeated a multiversal opponent? So has Superman.

Sorry, man, I don't think I can get his comics in English, which is the only language I know lol.

some of his comics are available in english also.

and all skyfathers in raj comics are eternal (Even zeus and odin are not eternal. so I think any one of them are more powerful than zeus and odin). and here is link for more details http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagrajinin english.

#50 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Being eternal doesn't mean anything.

Do they have any other feats besides being beaten by a demon?