ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#452  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god: I don't have the link. @slimj87d would. And I don't see why fan translations can't be used. There are websites anyone can use to translate the databooks so its not like you can't do a translation yourself. Likewise mosts scans of the manga you get on various websites aren't official translations but people still use those all the time. Basically if you are using a site like manga panda, or manga fox or whatever you are using a fan translated scan.

Why would we assume Itachi gets something he no longer had access to, and which he gave to someone else?

i have not seen what he said even in any fan translation page...... nor it is in any wiki pages......

and that crow was itachi's own thing.. he either gives it to someone or don't doesn't mean anything.. we'd still think itachi with everything he had in time of a fight......why the hell would we use that small time period itachi after he stuffed the crow in naruto and before he died?.. it was a very small time period.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By jashro44

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god: I don't have the link. @slimj87d would. And I don't see why fan translations can't be used. There are websites anyone can use to translate the databooks so its not like you can't do a translation yourself. Likewise mosts scans of the manga you get on various websites aren't official translations but people still use those all the time. Basically if you are using a site like manga panda, or manga fox or whatever you are using a fan translated scan.

Why would we assume Itachi gets something he no longer had access to, and which he gave to someone else?

i have not seen what he said even in any fan translation page...... nor it is in any wiki pages......

and that crow was itachi's own thing.. he either gives it to someone or don't doesn't mean anything.. we'd still think itachi with everything he had in time of a fight......why the hell would we use that small time period itachi after he stuffed the crow in naruto and before he died?.. it was a very small time period.

If someone can translate these pages for use than we'll know exactly what it says. Here are the rest of the scans of the databook if anyone wants to see other entries:

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%C9%D9%C4%EAjump&tid=3390680021&pic_id=c8cc474a20a446233edec5099b22720e0df3d7b7&pn=1&see_lz=1#!/pid27c8c7fc1e178a82bb121bcbf503738da877e899/pn1

Hashirama, Madara, Minato and Tobirama are there too if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Goddammit the links didn't work for some reason. Here we go:

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/d61e8a025aafa40fb90eabb6a864034f7af019fb.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/e6478a26cffc1e178b91e85a4990f603728de999.jpg

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44:

i was looking at the databook ..... can't even figure out anything except the pictures and numbers...lol

edit:

ohh.. and i'd be interested in translation of these aswell

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/f4d32e9759ee3d6d6c30fea040166d224d4aded1.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/837951ee3d6d55fb88300f4d6e224f4a22a4ddd1.jpg

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By jashro44

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

i was looking at the databook ..... can't even figure out anything except the pictures and numbers...lol

edit:

ohh.. and i'd be interested in translation of these aswell

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/f4d32e9759ee3d6d6c30fea040166d224d4aded1.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/837951ee3d6d55fb88300f4d6e224f4a22a4ddd1.jpg

Yea I'm trying to find a site which translates the words in the image to english. I don't have much time today though so if someone else can find a site that would be great.

And I found a way to upload the images:

Just take screenshots, crop and upload from there.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

got it from where he got that part.......... it was in a thread in mangafox......

it was translated by a fan name vered

Translation by vered from NF

fans tends to mix things up and translate things by molding the meanings.... as i suspected... it's not an official translation... so unless we get an official one...... no one can break my argument... buahahahaha.........

@ssj_god: The sharingan renders visual genjutsu useless. Nagata can absorb attacks like amaterusa. He has a advantage to avoiding attacks because of the sharingan. Itachi would have to get close to Nagato to fight and Nagato has his gravity pushes and pulls to keep Itachi where he wants him.

I like to think Nagato - Itachi because theirs usually someone who is somewhat the equivalent in the division of Naruto - Sasuke. But Nagato was kinda built to show why the Sharingan is the best.

-_-

nagato doesn't have sharingan......... he has rinnegan......... itachi is the one with sharingan eyes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Not really. All we really need to do is find a translation site that can translate the text. Argument broken. Regardless all Nagato has to do is avoid looking at Itachis eyes which is something he can do easily through the use of summons. Since their sight is connected Nagato can use those things for eyes.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god: The new guide book apparently confirms it. Read slims post.

@slimj87d said:

Nagato's 4th databook entry

- Has "God's eyes" (Rinnegan), which makes him invincible to "chakra" (ninjutsu (Preta Path) ), can tackle most fighting styles (taijutsu), and also immune to "all eye illusion" (visual genjutsu).

- Selected by Madara because of the Uzumakis' extreme chakra and can handle the Rinnegan in both eyes. Chakra levels near that of a Tailed Beast.

- Good in all fighting styles: ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu.

- High Yang reserves ("giver of life").

- Very "fast" intelligence, keen mind, knows "thousands" of jutsus.

- Can sense "energy" (chakra) from miles away

He is immune to the sharingan Genjutsu. Something else he one ups Itachi.

I think he wins this fight even easier now. Shinra Tensei and Preta path will keep Itachi away and on the defense which will exhaust him of his chakra supply and eye sight.

As for itachis crow that is something which can only be used once every 20 years and considering Itachi used it as an edo he no longer can use it. Even ignoring that itachi stuffed it inside naruto and set it to activate when it came in contact with his eyes, so he didn't even have access to it before he became and edo. Not like it would make a difference.

please link me to the page where it has the translated version of the databook... because all i've seen are japanese versions.. and only 3-4 pages translation (fan made) regarding kaguya........... so i won't really take any fan made translation unless i get a solid official translation of the 4th databook (it's only 1 month old)....

and how do you think u're getting that the itachi we're using here is the one after he stuffed his crow in naruto and not a version before that?

1. Bring here Kotoamatsukami's feats. Because that genjutsu is all about hype.

2. Explain how Itachi is gonna counter Nagato.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god: Not really. All we really need to do is find a translation site that can translate the text. Argument broken. Regardless all Nagato has to do is avoid looking at Itachis eyes which is something he can do easily through the use of summons. Since their sight is connected Nagato can use those things for eyes.

good luck translating japanese through translator....... i've tried that many times before...........

and in the fight...... it'd be over before that......... and if nagato doesn't look and use summons, itachi uses totsuka sword during his summoning......... muahahahaha...

@jedisupermaster said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

- Has "God's eyes" (Rinnegan), which makes him invincible to "chakra" (ninjutsu (Preta Path) ), can tackle most fighting styles (taijutsu), and also immune to "all eye illusion" (visual genjutsu).

- Selected by Madara because of the Uzumakis' extreme chakra and can handle the Rinnegan in both eyes. Chakra levels near that of a Tailed Beast.

I think he wins this fight even easier now. Shinra Tensei and Preta path will keep Itachi away and on the defense which will exhaust him of his chakra supply and eye sight.

As for itachis crow that is something which can only be used once every 20 years and considering Itachi used it as an edo he no longer can use it. Even ignoring that itachi stuffed it inside naruto and set it to activate when it came in contact with his eyes, so he didn't even have access to it before he became and edo. Not like it would make a difference.

please link me to the page where it has the translated version of the databook... because all i've seen are japanese versions.. and only 3-4 pages translation (fan made) regarding kaguya........... so i won't really take any fan made translation unless i get a solid official translation of the 4th databook (it's only 1 month old)....

and how do you think u're getting that the itachi we're using here is the one after he stuffed his crow in naruto and not a version before that?

1. it's still the strongest genjutsu in the series (means even more powerful than tsukuyomi)

2. yata mirror

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Chibaku tensei pretty much cancels out susanoo. And if Itachi uses susanoo that decreases the odds of genjutsu working. His susanoo is massive and Nagato can just look at the head of his susanoo rather than at Itachi.

That and it doesn't take Nagato long to summon.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god: Chibaku tensei pretty much cancels out susanoo. And if Itachi uses susanoo that decreases the odds of genjutsu working. His susanoo is massive and Nagato can just look at the head of his susanoo rather than at Itachi.

take your pick......... nagato looks....... genjutsu gg

nagato doesn't look...... totsuka sword gg.....lol

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By jashro44

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

Again he can just perform a summon to basically be his eyes for him. This wont take long for Nagato to perform so Itachi isn't killing him while he is summoning. Itachi activates susanoo Nagato counters with chibaku tensei.

Itachi loses.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

Again he can just perform a summon to basically be his eyes for him. This wont take long for Nagato to perform so Itachi isn't killing him while he is summoning. Itachi activates susanoo Nagato counters with chibaku tensei.

Itachi loses.

no....... nagato summons. itachi uses totsuka..... speed isn't different (do prove me wrong)

and besides........ it is nagato who's looking through those eyes... so it'll be nagato who'd be caught in genjutsu if used on those summons... u're saying like if you look through mirror, you won't be hypnotized..lol

nagato looses

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By jashro44

@ssj_god said:

no....... nagato summons. itachi uses totsuka..... speed isn't different (do prove me wrong)

and besides........ it is nagato who's looking through those eyes... so it'll be nagato who'd be caught in genjutsu if used on those summons... u're saying like if you look through mirror, you won't be hypnotized..lol

nagato looses

What are you talking about? If your saying he can touska the summon than fine but by the time he does that Nagato can just activate chibaku tensei. If your saying he stabs Nagato while he is performing the summon then again no he won't because it doesn't take Nagato that long to use a summon. And its not like Itachi is just going to open up with susanoo, considering he can't even maintain it for long.

No it technically isn't. This has already been discussed in the thread. Nagato does not share the same chakra networks with the summons so the genjutsu wont affect him, since Nagato isn't looking directly into Itachis eyes. Prove that Itachis genjutsu will work if you look at Itachis reflection. Hell Nagato is sensory type anyways so I don't even think he even needs to do that. Nagato was able to sense Kabutos location which is how itachi knew where to find him. Nagato can just close his eyes and rely on his sensory abilities to sense where itachi is:

No Caption Provided

So really Nagato doesn't even need his summons to fight itachi. He closes his eyes, uses his sensory abilities and than chibaku tensei.

Itachi still loses.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By slimj87d

@ssj_god: I don't have time (at work currently taking a break) to find the link again but it's at Naruto base forum where one of the biggest side contributors who has done 100s of translations for Naruto material made the translation.

He has a creditable history among 100s of other users.

I don't understand why it would be a huge conspiracy he would make all that up. If we go by that logic, then we can't trust any of the Manga translations we have read so far.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44:

lol... as i said.. speed difference isn't there..... nagato tries summon, itachi use totsuka sword.... do prove me wrong.. :D

hypnosis effects the brain .. not the eye... the eye is just a tool to look at the hypnosis technique....... so let me ask this again.. it is nagato who's looking through those eyes right?.. then it'd be nagato who gets hypnotized..lol

so yet another tactic change?.. now through summoning?... lol.. itachi can just use his dusk crow technique to disperse his chakra......... and besides.. nagato have no feat to suggest he can pinpoint someone... he can just sense a chakra...

nagato still looses

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By jashro44

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

lol... as i said.. speed difference isn't there..... nagato tries summon, itachi use totsuka sword.... do prove me wrong.. :D

hypnosis effects the brain .. not the eye... the eye is just a tool to look at the hypnosis technique....... so let me ask this again.. it is nagato who's looking through those eyes right?.. then it'd be nagato who gets hypnotized..lol

so yet another tactic change?.. now through summoning?... lol.. itachi can just use his dusk crow technique to disperse his chakra......... and besides.. nagato have no feat to suggest he can pinpoint someone... he can just sense a chakra...

nagato still looses

What are you talking about? I never said Nagato was faster than Itachi, he doesn't need to be to perform a summon. Itachi is the one that needs to be faster to stab Nagato before he summons. The OP says they begin 100M away and itachi needs to be in close range to use the touska blade.

Regardless not like it matters as Nagato has sensory abilities. And Nagato pinpointed Kabuto so your actually wrong about that. Again its how itachi found Kabuto was through Nagatos sensor abilities.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

nagato still looses

What are you talking about? I never said Nagato was faster than Itachi, he doesn't need to be to perform a summon. Itachi is the one that needs to be faster to stab Nagato before he summons. The OP says they begin 100M away and itachi needs to be in close range to use the touska blade.

Regardless not like it matters as Nagato has sensory abilities. And Nagato pinpointed Kabuto so your actually wrong about that. Again its how itachi found Kabuto was through Nagatos sensor abilities.

itachi is faster than nagato........ and please...... closing 100 M gap in an instance isn't anything to any high speed naruto character.....what you have to prove is, nagato can summon faster than itachi can summon totsuka..

it doesn't matter...lol ... let me bring in another twist.......

itachi's genjutsu is so powerful, that it doesn't even require eye contact...lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now try to beat that.....lol

no matter how much you try..... nagato still looses without that official translation.. XD

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

nagato still looses

Why is it assumed Nagato is slow? He was capable of controlling a path of Pain miles away and have it shinra tensei Naruto's rasenshuriken.

Naruto's Rasenshuriken was capable of traveling 100s of meters in 1 second.

How is Itachi going to simply just stick a sword in him?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

nagato still looses

Why is it assumed Nagato is slow? He was capable of controlling a path of Pain miles away and have it shinra tensei Naruto's rasenshuriken.

lol.. nagato isn't slow. itachi is faster......

and no.. you haven't read the context... he said nagato won't be looking and summon without looking, so i said itachi will use totsuka sword during the time he's not looking.............

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

itachi is faster than nagato........ and please...... closing 100 M gap in an instance isn't anything to any high speed naruto character.....what you have to prove is, nagato can summon faster than itachi can summon totsuka..

itachi's genjutsu is so powerful, that it doesn't even require eye contact...lol

no matter how much you try..... nagato still looses without that official translation.. XD

Nagato was also able to keep up with bee and naruto so its not like itachi is blitzing him from 100M.... And he has faster travel speed considering he can shinra tensei himself. Again Itachis dusk crow technique requires Nagato to look at his finger. Nagato doesn't even need to look at Itachi so that actually doesn't counter the points made at all.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

nagato still looses

lol.. nagato isn't slow. itachi is faster......

and no.. you haven't read the context... he said nagato won't be looking and summon without looking, so i said itachi will use totsuka sword during the time he's not looking.............

Nagato not looking at itachi isn't going to slow him down due to his sensory abilities. Itachi is faster reflexwise sure but the speed gap isn't big at all.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god said:

Nagato was also able to keep up with bee and naruto so its not like itachi is blitzing him from 100M.... And he has faster travel speed considering he can shinra tensei himself. Again Itachis dusk crow technique requires Nagato to look at his finger. Nagato doesn't even need to look at Itachi so that actually doesn't counter the points made at all.

To add to your post, that's also when Nagato's legs weren't working, in this OP Nagato's legs work so I'm sure he would H2H Bee and Naruto a lot better if his legs worked but for doing what he did without working legs show he's not just fast but also good at H2H fighting.

He can also fly, that gives him another advantage of travel. Itachi can't fly and all he can do is probably fire projectiles that Nagato will absorb and continue to replenish himself.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44:

lol.... so u're saying nagato starts match with his eyes closed?... XD

because even a single look at any part of itachi's body means he's hypnotized...

then itachi can just pierce nagato's head with a kunai knife within he summons......... i'm betting itachi can close puny 100M distance before nagato summons (or he can simply throw many kunai's.. we all know how his marksmanship is)...... and it won't matter if nagato can sense him or not... he has no feat of summoning and doing another work at the same time.....

still nagato looses.. LMAO

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

because even a single look at any part of itachi's body means he's hypnotized...

then itachi just pierce nagato's head within he summons......... i'm betting itachi can close puny 100M distance before nagato summons...... and it won't matter if nagato can sense him or not... he has no feat of summoning and doing another work at the same time.....

Your banking on the dusk crow technique that was no feat in a actual battle. Itachi never used it in a actual fight, you can't even say he can fight with it, what if he has to stay still himself to keep the Genjutsu activated? For example, if it was that great of a technique he wouldn't have let Nagato nearly rip out Naruto's soul. He wouldn't have let Nagato form a chibaku tensei. He wouldn't have risked Sasuke's life in a fight with Kabuto. He would have simply just pointed his finger at Kabuto and ended the fight but he didn't because it's a PIS one time technique that doesn't even have a data book entry. Nor does it have any actual use and feats in a battle. Because of that last part, it doesn't fit in comicvine rules for one time techniques and feats.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

then itachi just pierce nagato's head within he summons......... i'm betting itachi can close puny 100M distance before nagato summons...... and it won't matter if nagato can sense him or not... he has no feat of summoning and doing another work at the same time.....

Your banking on the dusk crow technique that was no feat in a actual battle. Itachi never used it in a actual fight, you can't even say he can fight with it, what if he has to stay still himself to keep the Genjutsu activated? For example, if it was that great of a technique he wouldn't have let Nagato nearly rip out Naruto's soul. He wouldn't have let Nagato form a chibaku tensei. He wouldn't have risked Sasuke's life in a fight with Kabuto. He would have simply just pointed his finger at Kabuto and ended the fight but he didn't because it's a PIS one time technique that doesn't even have a data book entry. Nor does it have any actual use and feats in a battle. Because of that last part, it doesn't fit in comicvine rules for one time techniques and feats.

dusk crow technique happened.. and it happened during a fight... and it happened by an itachi clone with only 30% of itachi's powers.. even though naruto was fully prepared to face and break genjutsu, he still fell under it.................

it did happened.. get over it.. ignoring a shown feat isn't a very good habit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

Yes. And you have done a terrible job addressing this to be honest.

@ssj_god said:

then itachi can just pierce nagato's head with a kunai knife within he summons......... i'm betting itachi can close puny 100M distance before nagato summons (or he can simply throw many kunai's.. we all know how his marksmanship is)...... and it won't matter if nagato can sense him or not... he has no feat of summoning and doing another work at the same time.....

Ngato uses the panda summon to counter kunais just like he did against Jiraiya. And Nagato showed the ability to perform multiple rinnegan techniques as an edo and thats when Kabuto (who doesn't have the skill Nagato has) was controlling him. He was using asura path, soul rip and absorbing chakra all at the same time against bee and naruto. So yes Nagato can perform multiple jutsus while summoning. Hell he managed to summon the chameleon without naruto even noticing IIRC.

@slimj87d said:

To add to your post, that's also when Nagato's legs weren't working, in this OP Nagato's legs work so I'm sure he would H2H Bee and Naruto a lot better if his legs worked but for doing what he did without working legs show he's not just fast but also good at H2H fighting.

He can also fly, that gives him another advantage of travel. Itachi can't fly and all he can do is probably fire projectiles that Nagato will absorb and continue to replenish himself.

Yea I think I'm done after this post. This guy is really annoying and I don't think he is worth the time. Nagato wins.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

dusk crow technique happened.. and it happened during a fight... and it happened by an itachi clone with only 30% of itachi's powers.. even though naruto was fully prepared to face and break genjutsu, he still fell under it.................

You're still not addressing why he never used the dusk crow technique in any of his major battles where he wasn't holding back. Instead of risking Bee and Naruto's lives, he would have just simply dusk crowed Nagato but he didn't. To try and stop Kabuto and not risk Sasuke's life, he would have just dusk crowed Kabuto, but again he didn't.

You're trying to use a prepared Naruto to back up your argument? Naruto was a low tier Ninja at that moment. It wasn't till he trained with the Toads and Bee that he reached a higher tier of power.

Again, why wasn't the dusk crow technique not used against Nagato and Kabuto if he just had to simply point at them and end the fight? Without answering that, it's an argument that continuous to fail anytime and every time. Get over it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

I think the person has to actually look at itachis finger for the technique to work. Thats why he couldn't use it on Kabtuo because he did something to his eyes. He wont be able to use it on Nagato either though for the same reasons.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44:

Yes. And you have done a terrible job addressing this to be honest.

LMAO..... how much chance there is of that out of 100? lol... starting a battle with eyes closed XD

Ngato uses the panda summon to counter kunais just like he did against Jiraiya. And Nagato showed the ability to perform multiple rinnegan techniques as an edo and thats when Kabuto (who doesn't have the skill Nagato has) was controlling him. He was using asura path, soul rip and absorbing chakra all at the same time against bee and naruto. So yes Nagato can perform multiple jutsus while summoning. Hell he managed to summon the chameleon without naruto even noticing IIRC.

he was maintaining them at the same time..... i said about summoning.. or starting them...... and please... he didn't did that against jiraiya like we're talking here (attacking while he summons)...... besides... itachi marksmanship > jiraiya marksmanship.

Yea I think I'm done after this post. This guy is really annoying and I don't think he is worth the time. Nagato wins.

yes.. yes yes yes... it is a sign to win the war when the opponent thinks of retreat....... :D

itachi wins...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I agree. He has no etiquette, continues to "lol" to reassure himself that he's formulated a winning argument and debates like a child with his fingers in his ears screaming at the top of his lungs to not listen to you.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44:

I agree. He has no etiquette, continues to "lol" to reassure himself that he's formulated a winning argument and debates like a child with his fingers in his ears screaming at the top of his lungs to not listen to you.

Yea. I don't think anyone is taking him seriously either.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@slimj87d said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44:

You're still not addressing why he never used the dusk crow technique in any of his major battles where he wasn't holding back. Instead of risking Bee and Naruto's lives, he would have just simply dusk crowed Nagato but he didn't. To try and stop Kabuto and not risk Sasuke's life, he would have just dusk crowed Kabuto, but again he didn't.

You're trying to use a prepared Naruto to back up your argument? Naruto was a low tier Ninja at that moment. It wasn't till he trained with the Toads and Bee that he reached a higher tier of power.

Again, why wasn't the dusk crow technique not used against Nagato and Kabuto if he just had to simply point at them and end the fight? Without answering that, it's an argument that continuous to fail anytime and every time. Get over it.

i wasn't trying to use a prepared naruto for my argument .. o.O ... i was merely stating the feat which took place...

and itachi not using them simply comes under the same category of flash never using IMP in the time of need..like against doomsday.. or other threats.... or he doesn't run on the air even when he needed to.... if u're saying he doesn't have IMP or he can't run through air as he never does when needed to, then i'm fine with itachi not having the dusk crow technique.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

good luck translating japanese through translator....... i've tried that many times before...........

and in the fight...... it'd be over before that......... and if nagato doesn't look and use summons, itachi uses totsuka sword during his summoning......... muahahahaha...

@jedisupermaster said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

1. it's still the strongest genjutsu in the series (means even more powerful than tsukuyomi)

2. yata mirror

1. Tsukuyomi has no feats to suggest it can be used on Nagato. And Kotoamatsukami is featless as well.

2. Is overrated and featless.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By ssj_god

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44:

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44:

Yea. I don't think anyone is taking him seriously either.

it was all fine till now....

it is a fantasy we're all talking about... and we chat about it to have fun... it has no real world effect... i was having a very light time during this talking.. as whether itachi uchiha wins or loose or nagato uzumaki wins or loose doesn't mean anything to me in my life.... now if you find i have no etiquette in me... or no one should take me seriously, then i'm sorry, and then this is really the end of talking.. i didn't thought it was a so serious matter to you guys, as it wasn't so serious to me.......... i enjoyed the conversation... it's a shame you didn't.. and you think i have no etiquette... see you around... i'd remember next time to not to engage in any conversation with you to simply have a fun time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Having fun is fine but ending each sentence with a smiley face or LOL or LMAO is just obnoxious. I mean if someone made a joke or you trying to make a joke, that would be one thing but it honestly just comes off as you trying to troll us and make us angry.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488  Edited By ssj_god

@jashro44 said:

@ssj_god: Having fun is fine but ending each sentence with a smiley face or LOL or LMAO is just obnoxious. I mean if someone made a joke or you trying to make a joke, that would be one thing but it honestly just comes off as you trying to troll us and make us angry.

when i place lol.. i really mean people to think i'm having fun.. or writing the post while having a smile on my face... that's it...... and i really do have fun during my time on vine

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

when i place lol.. i really mean people to think i'm having fun.. or writing the post while having a smile on my face... that's it...... and i really do have fun during my time on vine

Kotoamatsukami is featless and wont work on Nagato. Amaterasu can be countered by ST, Preta Path and chakra rods. Susanoo, with Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade can be easily countered by ST and CT. Plus, Itachi cant sustain it for long time. Itachi's Tsukuyomi wont have any affect on Nagato. Plus, Nagato has much superior chakra reserves. Plus, Nagato knows all nature transformations. Plus his other paths - armor, soul grab etc.

Nagato stomps. Itachi cant beat him.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Rinnegan immune to visual genjutsu so....

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins 6/10, Itachi could win but i still choose Nagato

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492  Edited By monkeybundle

The itachi solo king fap bandwagon needs to stop. How is totska blade hitting nagato if he could fly?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeybundle: Itachi can kill the giant bird summon pretty easily...

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: it would be harfer to hit nagsto because hes a smaller target, while theres a hug ass bird

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeybundle: Yeah but once he takes out the bird then Nagato can no longer fly...

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeybundle: Itachi can kill the giant bird summon pretty easily...

Doesnt matter - Nagato still beats him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato summons gedou mazou to use genrykyufujin to eat itachis soul. while using banshou tennin to hold him so he cant dodge. nagato has rinnegan to which doujvtsu induced genjutsu is useless. and nagato can absorb any other form of attack itachi can dish out (susano and others).

Or shinra tensei itachi with the same destructive force that destroyed konoha. Or just chibaku tensei.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster:

Nagato summons gedou mazou to use genrykyufujin to eat itachis soul. while using banshou tennin to hold him so he cant dodge. nagato has rinnegan to which doujvtsu induced genjutsu is useless. and nagato can absorb any other form of attack itachi can dish out (susano and others).

Or shinra tensei itachi with the same destructive force that destroyed konoha. Or just chibaku tensei.