• 91 results
#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3399 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are bloodlusted

Fight take place in the desert

Who wins?

I vote Nagato

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a democracy, voting for who wins doesn't determine it.

That said, Nagato's pretty featless without his bodies around. He could kill himself to revive others and shoot some pseudo psychic control spikes. With the six bodies, Hulk would probably just end up smashing each of them pretty effortlessly as none of their powers would be very effective against a bloodlusted Hulk.

#3 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dredeuced

That said, Nagato's pretty featless without his bodies around. He could kill himself to revive others and shoot some pseudo psychic control spikes. With the six bodies, Hulk would probably just end up smashing each of them pretty effortlessly as none of their powers would be very effective against a bloodlusted Hulk.

Nagato can use all the abilities of the paths himself. And he isn't featles because he could have beaten naruto and bee by himself
#4 Posted by SlimJ87D (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Is Nagato allowed to rip Hulk's soul away?

Well starting off, Nagato should have white hair. Hulk has no chakra to really absorb so Nagato will be at a weakened state and probably can't use his most powerful gravity attacks, that makes it more fair for Hulk.

#5 Posted by Dredeuced (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: How could he have beaten Naruto and Bee by himself? How is something he COULD'VE done a feat? His one feat without his bodies was when he went crazy with the Gedo Mazo when Yahiko died, which wouldn't mean a thing to Hulk unless you assume he can pull Hulk's soul out, though that usually just makes the Hulk entity really mad and vicious.

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: You haven't been reading the manga have you?

#7 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3399 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D

@ghost_rider1: Is Nagato allowed to rip Hulk's soul away?

Well starting off, Nagato should have white hair. Hulk has no chakra to really absorb so Nagato will be at a weakened state and probably can't use his most powerful gravity attacks, that makes it more fair for Hulk.

Nagato have his red hair in this fight. And he can use all of his abilities
#8 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dredeuced

@ghost_rider1: How could he have beaten Naruto and Bee by himself? How is something he COULD'VE done a feat? His one feat without his bodies was when he went crazy with the Gedo Mazo when Yahiko died, which wouldn't mean a thing to Hulk unless you assume he can pull Hulk's soul out, though that usually just makes the Hulk entity really mad and vicious.

U need to read the manga cuz u have no idea what nagato is capable of
#9 Posted by Dredeuced (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Make an argument. Don't just say who you think would win in barely coherent sentences.

#10 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato should win. His powers outclass Hulk's strength.

#11 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dredeuced

@ghost_rider1: Make an argument. Don't just say who you think would win in barely coherent sentences.

Sure....I can make an argument for nagato since u asked me to. Nagato has all the abilities of the six paths and that's really all he needs to win this fight. Hulk is too slow to even land a hit on nagato. If nagato wants he can just summon his bird and stay out of range from hulk. Hulk only way to hit him is with a thunderclap. But thunderclap will be repelled by shinra tensei. Nagato could also rip the soul from hulk. Not even hulk can survive without a soul. Or he can use the naraka path ability and just drain his life force. Hulk has no way to touch nagato....while nagto has ways to win against hulk. The human path ability will be the most preferred method. Hulk's durability means nothing if he doesn't have a soul
#12 Posted by SlimJ87D (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Dredeuced

Sure....I can make an argument for nagato since u asked me to. Nagato has all the abilities of the six paths and that's really all he needs to win this fight. Hulk is too slow to even land a hit on nagato. If nagato wants he can just summon his bird and stay out of range from hulk. Hulk only way to hit him is with a thunderclap. But thunderclap will be repelled by shinra tensei. Nagato could also rip the soul from hulk. Not even hulk can survive without a soul. Or he can use the naraka path ability and just drain his life force. Hulk has no way to touch nagato....while nagto has ways to win against hulk. The human path ability will be the most preferred method. Hulk's durability means nothing if he doesn't have a soul

Actually Hulk can lift and throw objects at escape velocity fairly easily. He has dozens of feats where he picks up tons of weight and throws them 1000s of miles away or up into orbit. That means a chunk of rock can be flying dozens of times faster than bullets at Nagato's bird.

But anyways, I don't think Hulk has anything to fight against the soul ripping part and for that it's kind of unfair IMO since Hulk is only a physical character. To make this fight fair, Nagato should only be allowed to harm Hulk physically, then we have a debate. Or else Nagato just rips his soul out every time.

#13 Edited by Dredeuced (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato has to get in melee range to use Human Path (as shown when he's fighting Naruto as an Edo Tensei Zombie, or the human path zombie he controlled). It also took quite awhile for him to even do it against Naruto, as Naruto was having an entire freaking conversation trying to snap him out of the mind control, so it's hardly an effective weapon. If he tried to get into melee range and slowly drag Hulk's soul out, Hulk wouldn't sit there and try to use an ineffective Rasengan on him -- he'd freaking crush him.

Also, Nagato literally wouldn't have the use of his legs (unless you're using the Edo Tensei version that regenerated specifically during that fight, as Itachi had to lug around his zombie ass beforehand, so legs no workie), so all of those maneuvers he pulled in the fight besides having the bird carry him around are pretty bunk, so there's absolutely no reason to think he'd be too fast for Hulk (even with his legs there's no reason to think that). If he flew around on his dumb bird all day he could literally never harm the Hulk. What's he gonna do, shoot him with missiles or summon birds at him, or shinra tensei him with attacks well weaker than Hulk's durability?

You didn't even use Nagato's best feat (Gedo Mazo summoning the crazy soul dragon or whatever). Also, Hulk's soul is just Banner, isn't it? Hulk has survived without Banner countless times before, it just makes him a mindless green monster. Still doesn't beat him, and like I said, nothing in Nagato's arsenal seems like it would phase Hulk's durability. It might make the fight take awhile if Nagato opens up with a very draining Gedo Mazo dragon to remove banner, then we've got a stupid Hulk who wouldn't be as adept at throwing things at a flying Nagato if he's mindless.

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Dredeuced: You haven't been reading the manga have you?

Yeah I have. I'm not quick to count feats done by someone who was an immortal, infinite energy zombie as normal feats, and he didn't beat Naruto and Bee there despite giving them trouble as an amp'd zombie, so his statement was erroneous. Nagato's normal self is a crippled person with lacking feats. I'll give it to you that he has all the 6 path powers, but unless the OP changes the situation to Edo Tensei Nagato, then you need to re evaluate the situation when he says "Nagato COULD HAVE beat Bee and Naruto."

#14 Posted by SlimJ87D (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: But Naruto characters have training and knowledge of chakra and how it works. That could easily contribute to the reason why it was taking so long, Naruto specifically got instructed on how to resist by Killer Bee. Also, it was Kabuto who was trying to control Nagato to do his moves. You could say Kabuto didn't know how to fully utilize Nagato.

There are plenty of instances where he easily takes peoples souls away and rather quick. Saying Hulk would be resistant as Naruto wouldn't make sense because of Naruto's training.

Hulk's thunderclaps would be nothing thanks to the push and pull technique. Thunderclaps are caused by extreme air pressure and sonic booms. Nagato easily dissipated Naruto's wind shuriken with his push and pull barrier in Yahako's body. Hulk's best bet would probably be to constantly throw objects at super sonic speeds or go H2H. But going H2H he could easily just get pushed away. He only weighs about 1 or 2 tons where those giant toads weighed more and Nagato pushed them so far with such great force, Boss broke his arm.

#15 Edited by Dredeuced (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Human Path has nothing to do with Chakra, which Hulk doesn't even have. Human Path was only ever used at melee range, and every other time it was used besides the Naruto and Bee vs Zombie Nagato fight was when the Human Path would sit there for a little bit having a conversation with his victim at melee range before he took their soul. There's not even the slightest reason to think Human Path techniques could be done quickly in melee range(Hulk has also shown lots of resistance to people meddling with trying to remove Banner from him, and any other form of inner manipulation, but that doesn't even begint to address my point), and if Nagato got into melee range the fight should already be Hulk's because his durability is much, much less than a Hulk hit.

Hulk would not get "easily pushed away." Naruto as the six tails pushed back God Path pain when it exerted a greater force than Nagato's Shinra Tensei, and believe you me when I say Hulk has shown he can exert much greater forces than a partially formed Nine Tails doing a headbutt.

#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: About the Chakra thing. At the battle boards when mixing two universes together we try to allow all their abilities to work, unless if there's a special case. For example, Flashes abilities don't work in a marvel universe but if the fight takes place in marvel we're not going to say his powers don't work. But Ghost Rider for example can only be harmed by holy weapons or very powerful magic, those are his characters weaknesses and that usually transfers over. In the case of chakra, I know @ghost_rider1: as he had a Naruto vs Hulk thread and he said Genjutsu is allowed to work on Hulk for reasons stated above.

When he performed the soul removal, he was trying to gather information first. So that could explain the reason why it seems like it takes long for him to do it. But I see your point, he does have to get up close and that would present a challenge. He would have to touch the Hulk which is easier said then done, specially since he is cripple. But did we forget he has a way to rip souls from afar?

You brought up an excellent point about the force thing overcoming the Shinra Tensei and I agree that can happen. But timing is the problem. Hulk would have to punch exactly at the same time Nagato does it to overcome it. That is like hitting an invisible baseball. Hulk's timing would have to be perfect and I don't think he's known for his reflexes. But also, we don't know exactly what caused the Shinra tensei to be counter pushed back. Was it Naruto's anger and the fox's evil aura cloak that did it? Look closely as Naruto doesn't really punch or do anything.

I think Hulk is still going to get Shinra Tensei a few times. Maybe or eventually Hulk will hold onto something and then backhand Nagato.

But I still think the demonic statue would take care of Hulk quite easily 10 out of 10 times and I believe for a fair debate the OP should restrict it.

#17 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15869 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, either the soul ripping or truth thing could work:

judging path: "are you the strongest one there is?"

Hulk: "YES"

the judge thing: lol no. You die :p

#18 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh, do you guys know how insane the Hulk is?

Hulk stomps.

Even if Nagato tries to rip out his soul, Hulk has enough strength to crush is the arm that's holding him pretty effortlessly.

His gamma energy alone almost destroyed the Earth with two steps.

Unless Nagato is around Thor or Sentry's level (two people that are safe match-ups to take down a Hulk), which he isn't, then it's pointless arguing.

#19 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato. The Rinnegan is too powerful for the Hulk.

#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk....

He's faced much worse.

#21 Posted by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Nagato should win. His powers outclass Hulk's strength.

This

#22 Posted by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark said:

Hulk stomps.

Even if Nagato tries to rip out his soul, Hulk has enough strength to crush is the arm that's holding him pretty effortlessly.

Unless Nagato is around Thor or Sentry's level (two people that are safe match-ups to take down a Hulk), which he isn't, then it's pointless arguing.

What Level is Thor and sentry.

Really i want you to Define Level.

#23 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato takes this via bfr or soul removal

Naruto is my fav anime,and Nagato my favourite character BUT fighting hulk will be something different from what he faced untill now.Nagato can use all natures of chackra but that won't help agaisnt hulk.It doesn t matter how strong his ninjutsu is ,he will not hurt hulk with that.At the same time he can use that ninjutsu to serve as a distraction in order for him to use Rinnegan's other abilities.Now,the asura path will not hurt hulk.(asura path transforms you in a robot,and while in this state he has encreased strenght it s not even close to hulk, and hulk,well HULK SMASH PUNY ROBOTS!!).Preta path can absorb energy but i doubt he can absorb all the gamma radiation from hulk.probably he will absorb enough to make hulk feel tired but not all of it and i don t see hulk stayng still while his life force is absorbed..Although everything else fails agasint hulk,deva and human path will not.Nagato can use Chibaku Tensei and trap him( hulk will not escape from that) or he can use human path to remove hulk's soul.

#24 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't he have to be close by and take some time to rip hulks soul? And how do you know if when he pulled the soul out (if he isn't crushed before gettin the soul ) he wouldn't just take banner and unleash mindless hulk,,,than he's really in trouble..I'm taking hulk

#25 Posted by Dredeuced (5276 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: I specifically mentioned the Gedo Mazo soul ripping thing despite Ghost Rider not, that should not defeat the Hulk as Banner is his soul and, as I've said, Banner has been removed from Hulk numerous times. Also, Nagato has used Gedo Mazo twice in the series, the first was when he did the soul ripping serpent thing, that left him exhausted and skeletal, the second was when he brought everyone in konoha back to life, which killed him. If he opens up with it, he'll get rid of Banner and then an angry ass Hulk will be running his way against an exhausted dude.

#26 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#27 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#28 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Dredeuced

Nagato can use all the abilities of the paths himself. And he isn't featles because he could have beaten naruto and bee by himself

Nagato couldn't win normally, only reason was because he was edo tensei.

#29 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato, he's too fast and smart

#30 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#31 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman said:

@Tony_Shark said:

Hulk stomps.

Godlike.

Sentry was one of the strongest, fastest, and durable characters in Marvel Earth. It took every Marvel hero, Iron Man's hellicarrier missle (he launched the helicarrier on top of him), and a VERY pissed off Thor to kill him.

Thor is a god. He's featured power beyond the Ten-Tails itself.

Nagato's best feat was leveling a city.

Hulk is a planet buster.

No contest dude.

#32 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark said:

@hudyman said:

@Tony_Shark said:

Hulk stomps.

Godlike.

Sentry was one of the strongest, fastest, and durable characters in Marvel Earth. It took every Marvel hero, Iron Man's hellicarrier missle (he launched the helicarrier on top of him), and a VERY pissed off Thor to kill him.

Thor is a god. He's featured power beyond the Ten-Tails itself.

Nagato's best feat was leveling a city.

Hulk is a planet buster.

No contest dude.

I know do not underestimate Hulk ever since I found that he busted a planet(everyone too shouldn't underestimate him). But I believe he has to get in his World Breaker State to be able to do it.

#33 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#34 Posted by afueikawa (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato is crippled, so Hulk FTW. If he has the 6 paths, then he MAY.

Nagato's chance of only winning here is if he use Chibaku Tensei before the fight start then use souls removal. But still, its MAYBE.

If this is Nagato (Edo Tensei), Hulk won't win though.

#35 Edited by xlab3000 (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato wins

#36 Posted by afueikawa (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: How?

#37 Edited by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot believe the number of people saying Nagato wins, even at his prime. I hate Hulk fanboys, but the only thing Nagato has going for him is superior speed.

Shinra tensei? Please. Hulk has withstood things that put shinra tensei to shame.

Chakra absorption? Irrelevant.

Soul sucking? He won't get the opportunity, and Hulk would swat him aside before he could pull it off.

Asura path? Nagato's extra arms/cannons will do nothing and will be torn to pieces.

Summonings? Hulk could probably one-shot them, or at least could throw them miles away.

Even if Nagato were to go for chibaku tensei, Hulk would just break out of it. He's smashed things bigger than anything Nagato could create.

Hulk wins without much difficulty.

@xlab3000 said:

Nagato wins

See above.

@ComocYahweh said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Dredeuced

Nagato couldn't win normally, only reason was because he was edo tensei.

To be fair, yes he could have. The only time edo made a difference was when he got hit by Itachi's amaterasu. Then again, Bee didn't go full 8 tails, so it's possible they may have won.

Either way, Hulk wins.

@afueikawa said:

Nagato is crippled, so Hulk FTW. If he has the 6 paths, then he MAY.

Nagato's chance of only winning here is if he use Chibaku Tensei before the fight start then use souls removal. But still, its MAYBE.

If this is Nagato (Edo Tensei), Hulk won't win though.

I thought he was at his prime? Hulk wins regardless. How could Nagato use soul steal if Hulk is locked inside a chibaku tensei anyway?

#38 Edited by xlab3000 (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: scans for nagato

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/naruto-respect-thread-87222/

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nagato

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?250028-Pain-Respect-Thread

scan for hulk: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t354306.html

#39 Edited by SlimJ87D (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@SlimJ87D: I specifically mentioned the Gedo Mazo soul ripping thing despite Ghost Rider not, that should not defeat the Hulk as Banner is his soul and, as I've said, Banner has been removed from Hulk numerous times. Also, Nagato has used Gedo Mazo twice in the series, the first was when he did the soul ripping serpent thing, that left him exhausted and skeletal, the second was when he brought everyone in konoha back to life, which killed him. If he opens up with it, he'll get rid of Banner and then an angry ass Hulk will be running his way against an exhausted dude.

These are assumptions. Why would the demonic statue only remove Banner and Banner only? Is the demonic statue prejudice or selective?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but when Banner and Hulk were separated IN those weird funky stories where they existed without one another, it was mostly due to the conscious or brain waves, etc. The soul is spiritual, I'm sure that is very different.

#40 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@afueikawa: scans for nagato

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/naruto-respect-thread-87222/

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nagato

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?250028-Pain-Respect-Thread

scan for hulk: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t354306.html

plus nagato is in his prime(read the 1st pg of the topic) so he doesn't have to control 6 bodies which makes it easier for him to fight

Irrelevant.

Hulk smashes. Clearly you didn't read my post.

#41 Posted by afueikawa (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000:

What has the Nagato-in-his-prime shown capable of anyways, only that Gedo Statue, soul sucking and repelling technique.

What is that compared to the Nagato not in his prime. I'd rather say the 7th Pain has a better way of winning.

Nagato in his prime doesn't have much of that showing, only that fight with Danzo, Hanzou and co. Never has it mentioned or shown he is stronger in his prime than the non-prime.

Heck, the non-prime is even stronger (way far) even without the 6 paths, than the prime if I am to base it on showings of feat.

#42 Edited by Macabre_Machinations (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Full strength Nagato has a number of interesting abilities that make the fight either an instant win for him if they are allowed and used immediately or worthless if hulk hits him first cause I don't think Nagato can tank a serious punch from 616 hulk.

TLDR this is a sudden death battle not a slugfest

#43 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk- Smash Smash Smash Smash Smash Smash.

#44 Posted by afueikawa (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Best defense (and offense at the same time) which Nagato can do is a Shinra Tensei, and depending on how much strength he exerts into it, determines the interval before he can use it again.

Say if he use the same strength which he used to destroy Konoha, it takes to long for that jutsu to be usable again. But I don't think Hulk can't tank that blast, since i think he already tank forces greater than that.

Rest of Nagato's jutsu may not work since they need some time, and in a matter of seconds, Hulk can close that gap with his speed, or just thunderclap Nagato from a distance.

#45 Posted by dondave (33294 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ftw

#46 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato ftw

#47 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I read both Naruto and Incredible Hulk. Bloodlusted Hulk is winning this. Hulk is a certified planet buster and Pain has never done anything close to that in destructive power. Hulk is punched from Cali to West Virginia and walks to off like it didn't happen. The problem with this fight is that Pain can't do enough damage to the Hulk to put him down. Every hit that doesn't kill the Hulk will only make him more powerful.

#48 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato has many jutsus that could get rid of the Hulk, he should win.

#49 Posted by Gammbitt (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I think hulk would win because if he soul rips the hulk successfully hulk gets stronger. bannerless hulk is to op. besides nagato has no legs, no legs no fight. he can try and fly around on that bird but then lets remember the hulk has caught f-17 fighter jets, so unless yall are trying to say this bird carrying a cripple can top out a f-17 Nagato loses

#50 Posted by BFN_FACE (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato will just use Gedo madzo which will steal the hulks soul and it will be gone forever