User Lists: 1

Kages

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Madara owned them, a healthy Nagato with mobile legs would beat them.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

Kages with mid difficulty

Kages

Kages. I feel like they can take this.

@nishi99 said:

Care to explain how they/he win?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: Well that's Uchiha Madara we are talking about and he was only able to doe everything he did because he was in an edo state which granted him unlimited chakra and regeneration Nagato doesn't have that luxury here and on top of that he's weaker than Madara

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@nishi99 said:

Yes but Madara had unlimited chakra which he used to his advantage and was immortal. Two things that Nagato is not here.

On top of that Gaara and Ooniki were fighting the other revived Kage before Madara showed up which I'm sure lowered their chakra reserves a little bit if not a lot, especially for Gaara.

I think the Kages can take this with their combined efforts. It'll be tough and some of them will likely not make it through the fight but eventually I feel like they can overwhelm him and put him down. Gaara, A, and Ooniki being the key players here.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@andr413: What is this Version? Before or after he became a zombie?

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kage

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: @almighty: @andr413: Nagato has high chakra reserves and can easily do way more damage then he did near death as Pain with Shinra Tensei spam and Chibaku Tensei. Plus he has Gedo Mazo as a last resort. Madara didn't even take advantage of his unlimited chakra to beat them. If he wanted he could have dropped 5 meteors on them.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: He doesn't have more chakra than the 5 of these Kage put together though.

And Madara did take advantage of his unlimited chakra reserves iirc. He made a bunch of shadow clones who then all used Susanoo to dwindle down the Kages chakra. I believe he even states he was going to take advantage of not having any chakra limitations.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are seriously overrating one of my favorite characters, all of them together would lay a god stomp on him. His only saving grace is Shinra tensei and gaara's sand pretty much takes care of that, kages 9/10.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@rolandalderas: @almighty: @andr413: Nagato has high chakra reserves and can easily do way more damage then he did near death as Pain with Shinra Tensei spam and Chibaku Tensei. Plus he has Gedo Mazo as a last resort. Madara didn't even take advantage of his unlimited chakra to beat them. If he wanted he could have dropped 5 meteors on them.

High chakra reserves < Infinite Chakra reserves Advantage: Edo Madara

Destructive capacity via Shinra Tensei and Chinaku Tensei for Nagato < Edo Madara's Destructive Capacity Advantage: Edo Madara

He most certainly did he was nearly killed on a few occasions spammed dozens of wood clones who all used a complete Susanoo used hashirama's forest technique with the sleeping flower and on top of that even used Perfect Susanoo dropping meteors was problematic because it destroyed him as well Madara pushed the limits of the Edo tensi against the Kage that was the only way he was able to compete otherwise on a few occasions he would have died. That being said...

An alive Nagato is <<<<<<<< an Edo Madara the very man that gave Nagato his eyes so he dies here

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: He might, even in a weaken state he took on the whole damn village and Naruto + Toads. This won't be a stomp by any means, but he takes this in a serious battle. Kabuto even stated Nagato could have beaten Bijuu Mode Naruto, B and Itachi if he had mobile legs.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: Statements aren't really feats though. Going by feats. he'd lose to Naruto alone. I could make a case for Itachi but that's just my inner fanboy coming out so....

Granted he did take the village but who was there of note to stop him? Kakashi? Tsunade? Those don't compare to the power that the 5 Kages have. He will put up a good fight but I think with A's taijutsu and speed Pain is going to leave himself open after using ST to an attack from Ooniki or Gaara.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: There's no evidence Edo Madara's Destructive Capacity is better then Nagato's, Nagato was given Madara's eyes because he had a strong Uzumaki body perfect for the welding the Rinnegan. Kabuto even stated Nagato could have beaten Bijuu Mode Naruto, B and Itachi if he had mobile legs. Naruto, B and Itachi >>> Kages. The only thing that made Madara more powerful was the fact that he had both EMS and the Rinnegan, plus Hashirama's DNA.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: That statement is backed up by the fact that Nagato almost beat Naruto and B with no legs.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: During the pain arc he could've killed Naruto if he wanted to. Gedo statue will take care of these fools

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kage

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kage finish him with that particle electric water dragon thing

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@nishi99: Well that's Uchiha Madara we are talking about and he was only able to doe everything he did because he was in an edo state which granted him unlimited chakra and regeneration Nagato doesn't have that luxury here and on top of that he's weaker than Madara

Yet even after he was fully revived as a living person he was still throwing around attacks of the same caliber without a problem, and Hashirama did the same. Their chakra reserves are naturally just that high. Nagato's isn't equal per se, but it's also not far off either. Especially when you take into account that he can absorb every single one of their attacks, and ninjutsu anyways. After controlling all his paths at the same time to attack the Leaf, he nuked the entire village, and still had more than enough chakra to beat Naruto to a pulp, and nearly capture Kyuubi. His chakra reserves shouldn't be questioned whatsoever. In a matter of a few seconds he had Naruto, Bee, and Itachi on the ropes. He can do just fine against all five Kage together.

Only reason i'd say the Kage could take this would be due to planning, though it also depends on how the battle goes. They'd need time to properly coordinate, and if Nagato used Chibaku Tensei the only one who could take it out would be Onoki. And if Nagato in turn takes him out first the battle's over right there.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: What attack does Nagato posses that surpasses the destruction of a casual perfect Susanoo swing ?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: Yeah that's because he had hashirama cells something Nagato also doesn't have Madara on his own strength could not produce attacks on the scale he did without either being edo, getting amped by hashirama cells/sage mode, the 10 tails, the 9 tails.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@nathaniel_christopher: Yeah that's because he had hashirama cells something Nagato also doesn't have Madara on his own strength could not produce attacks on the scale he did without either being edo, getting amped by hashirama cells/sage mode, the 10 tails, the 9 tails.

See their Valley of the End fight then, where both he and Hashirama used large scale attacks in the parts we saw, and weren't noticeably fatigued. He was able to make Perfect Susano-o (And control a fully powered Kyuubi at the same time) on his own before he got any of those things, and that was his largest attack.

I'm again not saying Nagato is equal to Madara, but chakra wise he's still a powerhouse.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages I think will win here.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Noone301994

Since when is last name is Uzumaki? Just because he comes from that clan it doesn't mean his last name is Uzumaki.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato.

Also people seem to be misunderstanding. Edo tensei doesn't just give infinite chakra, what it does is give the edo unlimited stamina which allows them to knead chakra indefinitely = infinite chakra.

Never once did Madara need to knead new chakra during that Edo battle, proving that he never used his standard supply.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@rolandalderas: During the pain arc he could've killed Naruto if he wanted to. Gedo statue will take care of these fools

So why didn't he then? I find that logic to be flawed a bit. If he could've done that to win, why didn't he? In fact, I don't remember him controlling the Gedo statue too well ever.

@nishi99 said:

@rolandalderas: That statement is backed up by the fact that Nagato almost beat Naruto and B with no legs.

Not really. He had them trapped but they were far from defeated. It was a build up fight to show Itachi being a BA. If plot wasn't there, I see no reason why Naruto couldn't have taken him.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato probably.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

See their Valley of the End fight then, where both he and Hashirama used large scale attacks in the parts we saw, and weren't noticeably fatigued. He was able to make Perfect Susano-o (And control a fully powered Kyuubi at the same time) on his own before he got any of those things, and that was his largest attack.

I'm again not saying Nagato is equal to Madara, but chakra wise he's still a powerhouse.

Again like I said he was amped by the 9 tails in that fight and putting a tailed beast under control for an uchiha isn't that difficult they can do it in just a glance and they were fatigued especially Madara Hashirama was the one who clearly had the high chakra reserves as most Senju notoriously had especially Hashirama he cought Madara from behind and stabbed him all I'm saying is the things he showcased as an edo could not be replicated to the same scale he preformed them if he were alive UNLESS he is amped by 1. The Juubi 2. The Kyubbi 3. Hashirama Cells

and back on topic it Nagato's chakra pool is really irrelevant at this point because Madara almost died a few times against the kages so there's nothing to suggest nagato wouldn't seeing as tho he is weaker than edo Madara

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@nathaniel_christopher said:
@almighty said:

Again like I said he was amped by the 9 tails in that fight and putting a tailed beast under control for an uchiha isn't that difficult they can do it in just a glance and they were fatigued especially Madara Hashirama was the one who clearly had the high chakra reserves as most Senju notoriously had especially Hashirama he cought Madara from behind and stabbed him all I'm saying is the things he showcased as an edo could not be replicated to the same scale he preformed them if he were alive UNLESS he is amped by 1. The Juubi 2. The Kyubbi 3. Hashirama Cells

and back on topic it Nagato's chakra pool is really irrelevant at this point because Madara almost died a few times against the kages so there's nothing to suggest nagato wouldn't seeing as tho he is weaker than edo Madara

What? No he wasn't. Controlling a Bijuu through genjutsu isn't an amp, it's an act that puts even more stress on the user and takes up even more of his chakra. See Obito controlling multiple Bijuu during the war. That's further testament to how great Madara's chakra is that he was able to do that and still fight with Hashirama at the same time. I'd say controlling a Bijuu is difficult, even for an Uchiha, seeing as Madara was noted as one of four people (And the only Uchiha, before Sasuke) who had the ability to control a Tailed Beast. They were fatigued due to their fight going on for a long period of time. At the start, they were throwing around those high level techniques without a problem. And their fight started in the daytime and went on into the night.

Kyuubi doesn't amp it's users when they're controlling it through the Sharingan. That statement makes no sense. Bijuu do that when they're sealed inside the host, as the Juubi was with Obito and later Madara, bolstering their chakra reserves and physical attributes. Madara wasn't being amped at the Valley of the End and neither was Hashirama, yet they still threw around attacks that were more destructive than most other things we saw in this story, for a fairly substantial amount of time.

Madara only "almost" died one time against the Hokage, which was when they launched their final combined attack at him, and he used Perfect Susano-o to break out of it. No reason he wouldn't have done the same had he been living (Though had he been living he most likely would've ended the fight long before then anyways) So that doesn't really count.

To Nagato though, I've already explained how i'd think it'd go, with the Kage being able to overwhelm him if they can get their teamwork together in time.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: Either you control the statue or you don't. He took hands and his men's souls What more do you want him to do ? Why would he kill Naruto when none of the other jinchurriki were killed upon retrieval. How is it flawed when it was a retrieval mission ? Why would he even kill Naruto. Your forgetting the point of the akatsuki and what they did

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@nishi99: What attack does Nagato posses that surpasses the destruction of a casual perfect Susanoo swing ?

His Chibaku Tensei was dwarfing a mountain range.

No Caption Provided

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins. He can absorb ninjutsu, fly, regenerate, become invisible, steal soul and of course, manipulate gravity. Rinnegan > any hax the kage possess

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KCMinato

Nagato. Can't nagato just summon gedo mazo ? Nagato also can chibaku tensei and Banshō Ten'in each kage and kill them while mazo is up and the other 4 are after it . Ohnoki would be a problem tho . Nagato would probably spam the annoying dog creation that keeps splitting heads to get the kages occupied and single them out to kill them one by one

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato easy stomp.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@valarmelkor said:
@almighty said:

No Caption Provided

Perfect Susanoo slices through it like its butter plus its not even an attack it's a sealing technique that takes quite some time to get that large

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@valarmelkor said:
@almighty said:

No Caption Provided

Perfect Susanoo slices through it like its butter plus its not even an attack it's a sealing technique that takes quite some time to get that large

It can be used as a meteor as well as Madara demonstrated.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor Not only that, but Chibaku Tensei immediately begins drawing everything around it towards its core as soon as it's launched, which takes all of a few seconds:

As seen from the pics it's formed fairly quickly, causing problems for anyone caught up in it as it completely changes the environment they're standing on. And once formed it took Naruto entering the 8 Tailed State to break out of it.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages win. Nagato, even with all of his power, would not be able to simultaneously repel A, Onoki, Mei, Gaara, and Tsunade.

A and Onoki as a pair would be hard enough given the numerous ways they could one shot Nagato.

If Nagato focuses on Shinra Tensei to stop the AOE effects of Gaara, Mei, and Onoki; he leaves himself decidedly open to people like A and Tsunade. Same goes for absorbing Ninjutsu (as was shown with the fight against Madara) these people know how to take advantage of a situation.

Even if Nagato was to bust out Chinaku Tensei; all it would take is Onoki's particle style to neutralize it especially since his density control would allow him the resistance to aim a shot.

Westwood7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato have a chance but I would go for Gokage

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato

Rinnengan is just too hax ( In narutoverse )

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages, easily. I'd love to see Nagato try to absorb a partical blitz from A and Oonoki.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Nagato wins

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see them deal with the Summons. (The dig that splits is a big enough problem on its own)

They probably could win but I'm sure some of them would go down..

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins easy.

• Gedo Statue
  • Almighty Push/Pull
  • The gravity well thing that can destroy mountains with ease
  • The fact that he can literally absorb anything attack here except Tsunade's taijutsu
  • Regeneration and massive chakra
  • Soul eating
  • Flight

To be honest the Kages are far outclassed. Nagato is a serious Top 10 character in the Naruto universe.