Who wins??

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Grand Ninja

this isn't a fair fight. team Naruto wins this with hardly any trouble.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Grand Ninja

this isn't a fair fight. team Naruto wins this with hardly any trouble.

Ur crazy....whitebeard alone will be almost too much for the naruto characters to handle if they don't use extreme caution
YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungChief

Whitebeard in his prime is a scary thought indeed, Itachi too, but the thing you have to understand is this, even though they are presumed to be more powerful we don't know by how much. So essentially, that means nothing at the moment, it probably never will mean anything for Itachi honestly since we've only seen him at "full power" through edo tensei, and that grants unlimited chakra, and the only thing he showed off that was impressive was Izanami, which is disabled for this fight. Now for Whitebeard once we see Roger in action in a flashback, then we can begin to imagine how strong he was, because they were considered equals.

That being said. Itachi should be able to solo because of how broken Susanoo is, but then again since Tsunade was able to crack a rib on Susanoo with a punch Whitebeard should be able to decimate it with his earthquake shocks, hmm. Actually I say Team 2 can take this, if Chibaku Tensei is used Whitebeard can just smash that too, Luffy takes out Kabuto with ease, they're gonna have to watch out for Susanoo's blade, which I believe all of them can dodge except maybe Crocodile, but we have no way to know if the blade would even affect a logia, Nagato's summons would be turned into Luffy's pets lol. I'm giving the edge to team 2 solely because of the no genjutsu thing, team 2 7/10

EDIT: Wait can't Nagato summon the Gedo Mazo to soul rip everyone? I'm not even sure if that's avoidable or not, we only saw it one time on fodder ninja, still a scary technique, as for Nagato's Shinra tensei even if Nagato used the village buster version I don't think that would hurt Luffy all that much, whitebeard is a beast tank as we saw in the war, and crocodile is a logia making him immune to that attack entirely. The only way I see them hurting croc is if they use a suiton jutsu, and I'm not sure if they'd figure it out, Nagato can use all the elements but I can't remember if he or any of his paths used a water jutsu even once

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
@YoungChief

Whitebeard in his prime is a scary thought indeed, Itachi too, but the thing you have to understand is this, even though they are presumed to be more powerful we don't know by how much. So essentially, that means nothing at the moment, it probably never will mean anything for Itachi honestly since we've only seen him at "full power" through edo tensei, and that grants unlimited chakra, and the only thing he showed off that was impressive was Izanami, which is disabled for this fight. Now for Whitebeard once we see Roger in action in a flashback, then we can begin to imagine how strong he was, because they were considered equals.

That being said. Itachi should be able to solo because of how broken Susanoo is, but then again since Tsunade was able to crack a rib on Susanoo with a punch Whitebeard should be able to decimate it with his earthquake shocks, hmm. Actually I say Team 2 can take this, if Chibaku Tensei is used Whitebeard can just smash that too, Luffy takes out Kabuto with ease, they're gonna have to watch out for Susanoo's blade, which I believe all of them can dodge except maybe Crocodile, but we have no way to know if the blade would even affect a logia, Nagato's summons would be turned into Luffy's pets lol. I'm giving the edge to team 2 solely because of the no genjutsu thing, team 2 7/10

EDIT: Wait can't Nagato summon the Gedo Mazo to soul rip everyone? I'm not even sure if that's avoidable or not, we only saw it one time on fodder ninja, still a scary technique, as for Nagato's Shinra tensei even if Nagato used the village buster version I don't think that would hurt Luffy all that much, whitebeard is a beast tank as we saw in the war, and crocodile is a logia making him immune to that attack entirely. The only way I see them hurting croc is if they use a suiton jutsu, and I'm not sure if they'd figure it out, Nagato can use all the elements but I can't remember if he or any of his paths used a water jutsu even once

Itachi can use water ninjutsu
YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungChief

@ghost_rider1 said:

@YoungChief

Itachi can use water ninjutsu

He used water Ninjutsu that needed a water source IIRC, the fight takes place in Skypeia, so no water nearby

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

So can anyone on team 1 deal with Crocodile's logia intangibility?

Going with Team 2 judging from what WB did in Marine Ford while he was basically at death's door.....I can't even imagine how vastly powerful he'd be in his prime.

and for Luffy don't see anyone keeping up with him when he enters gear 2nd maybe Itachi due to his sharingan nor to I see any of them tagging him due to his observation Haki

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghost_rider1
@YoungChief@CerberusPrime3k

Nagato can use water ninjutsu also. When he controlled the deva path he always made it rain in the rain village. And he could start or stop it anytime he wants.
Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To bad we never saw what Dragon sage Kabuto could really do. Anyway Kabuto could always just use Edo tensei to the max se=ine it seems he has an almost infinite amount of chakra

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

@ghost_rider1: True.

I'm going with team 1 here. Because I don't think team two have answer for Itachi Amaterasu and his Susanoo shield that blocks anything.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By uberhikari

@terry2012 said:

@ghost_rider1: True.

I'm going with team 1 here. Because I don't think team two have answer for Itachi Amaterasu and his Susanoo shield that blocks anything.

Itachi will never hit anybody on Team 2. Luffy + Whitebeard are both hypersonic+, probably in the double digit mach speeds, and they both have observation haki. And Crocodile has logia intangibility. Honestly, I don't see anybody on Team 2 really getting hit. Plus, Luffy is extremely resistant to conventional force given the fact that he's rubber and Whitebeard has absolutely insane durability feats, most notably fighting with half his head missing.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghost_rider1
@redbird3rdboywonder

To bad we never saw what Dragon sage Kabuto could really do. Anyway Kabuto could always just use Edo tensei to the max se=ine it seems he has an almost infinite amount of chakra

Well we do know that he could fight an edo tensei itachi and sasuke uchiha w/EMS on equal terms
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By terry2012

@uberhikari: You must had forgot that Itachi was able to keep up with Naruto in clock mode one, who is faster than sonic speed when he was fighting A ( Raikage). And he was handling both Naruto and Killer Bee by himself for a while....And he match Naruto speed. Luffy weakness is fire. Him and Whitebeard can be consume by Itachi Amaterasu for seven days and seven nights. Itachi would find a way to hit them with it. Plus he doesn't have to keep up with them. They have to break through his Susanoo which I don't see since his shield can block anything and that would risk them being hit by his sword. Although I don't know if it would sealed them or not.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Considering Itachi and Nagato were keeping up with Sage mode naruto, their speeds are about equal.Itachi having a mirror which reflects any attack, a sword that seals everything it touches team Naruto have the technical advantage. Also, God realm's shinra tensei was strong enough to level konoha, as well as knock down three huge summons at once.. So When Nagato himself is in his prime, he'll be a major advantage as well. He could just suck their souls out if needed. luffy is about the easiest opponent for a Chibaku Tensei.. Team Naruto due to sheer versatility of characters..

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder

Well we do know that he could fight an edo tensei itachi and sasuke uchiha w/EMS on equal terms

That's true but his true potential was left untapped for the sake of Saskue once again

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 2.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By monarch_prime

Team 2

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dredeuced

Kabuto summons Madara first thing, who then solos because he's an infinitely regenerating, unlimited chakra, rinnegan eternal sharigan having overpowered piece of garbage writing. But there it is. Otherwise team 2 probably takes it thanks to speed feats and hitting power.

house90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By house90

One piece is my favorite but that being said Itachi solos the pirates. They all are very cocky and would look him in the eye and be in a genjutsu for the rest of their lives.

I guess you could say that their Haki may break a genjutsu in which case Itachi no longer solos but still him and Nagato dominate. I mean Nagato absorbs everything Whitebeard has and Itachi matches Luffy step for step seeing as they both would predict each others moves. I don't know why you included Crocodile because he gets easily beat by everyone (he wouldn't even take half of luffy's current crew) especially in skypia. So as sonn as kabuto kills him (maybe 30 seconds) he would help double team one of the others.

Luffy isn't strong enough to take any of the current Naruto heavy hitter characters yet. Whitebeard is the only one who has a chance but even he can't be said as sure fire win against any one of those.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By hudyman

Nagato solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Itachi will never hit anybody on Team 2. Luffy + Whitebeard are both hypersonic+, probably in the double digit mach speeds, and they both have observation haki. And Crocodile has logia intangibility. Honestly, I don't see anybody on Team 2 really getting hit. Plus, Luffy is extremely resistant to conventional force given the fact that he's rubber and Whitebeard has absolutely insane durability feats, most notably fighting with half his head missing.

+1

Forget Speed. Both Luffy and Whitebeard are too much of a heavy hitter.

Luffy nearly took out a ship the size of an entire city by pure punching alone.

Whitebeard beard's attacks also has worldly repercussions and is easily a city buster.

They also have superiourity over durability aswell. Nothing team 1 can throw at them would put team 2 down permanently.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghost_rider1
@soaringturkeys

@uberhikari said:

+1

Whitebeard beard's attacks also has worldly repercussions and is easily a city buster.

They also have superiourity over durability aswell. Nothing team 1 can throw at them would put team 2 down permanently.

Well that's not entirely true. Nagato can rip the soul out of anyone from team 2. Which would kill any of them instantly....jus sayin
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

@soaringturkeys

@uberhikari said:

+1

Well that's not entirely true. Nagato can rip the soul out of anyone from team 2. Which would kill any of them instantly....jus sayin

Not instantly... even Konohomaru got out of that. IIRC.

Not saying Nagato isn't strong however, what am I wrong about?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@soaringturkeys: No he didn't get out of it. It was another body of Pein that Konohomaru fought. Not the guy who can rip souls out.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soaringturkeys: And I think it was a clone.. Not sure if these two can create clones..

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Simon_the_digger

One Piece Team should win rather easily. Whitebeard in his prime could possibly solo the Narutoverse , OP Characters vastly outclass Naruto characters in everything basically.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghost_rider1 said:

@soaringturkeys

@uberhikari said:

+1

There is no need to put them down permanently. A little opening and totsuka sword would do the rest.. I forgot whitebeard's speed feats as well..

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Was that to me or someone.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Was that to me or someone.

Not you.. whoever wrote that.. You got alert? weird.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: I know it happen sometimes. I don't know why.

krapija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By krapija

Naruto fanboys stomp all media in the world.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@krapija said:

Off topic.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@krapija said:

QFT.

krapija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By krapija

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@krapija said:

Off topic.

Yeah. Like half of the posts here.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
Luffy could probably solo
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@krapija said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@krapija said:

Off topic.

Yeah. Like half of the posts here.

Still off topic.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Nagato with Paths solos. Team Naruto is too powerful: Nagato with Rinnegan abilities, Itachi with Genjutsu or Kabuto with Edo Tensei.... this battle would be a slaughter

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theres really no need for Kabuto..

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Nagato or Itachi solo.

To everyone who says they're not fast enough they've both hit Naruto who can move at near teleport speed.

To those who say they're not strong enough, Pain alone was beating Bee and Naruto at the same time in they're perfect Jinchuriki forms who are both city busters.

Nagato's paths are far too powerful for any of them and Itachi uses his perfect Susanoo and the sealing sword to seal them all away because it's unblockable, that or he uses Amaterasu to burn them all.

Also if Kabuto uses his Edo Tensei he also solos since he can summon a whole ninja army.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato soul suck.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kabuto is the weak link

also primebeard was stated to be a threat to the planet but if we scale a few tiers down that puts him at multi island and therefore capable of oneshotting the glass cannons

If not luffy beat kabuto low diff

luffy and crocodile beat nagato

WB beats itachi as he wont use sussano in time and event if he does it wont last long enough to win him this fight

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato can handle Whitebeard. Amateratsu bodies Crocodile and Luffy. Kabuto is really just there for support.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Nagato can handle Whitebeard. Amateratsu bodies Crocodile and Luffy. Kabuto is really just there for support.

How they can both react to it by feats with luffy being massively faster then team naruto who cant react to lightning physically amatrasu couldnt hit ay who is at best lightning speed amatarasu is not hitting anyone here

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1:

Kabuto isn't a weak link.

He's more useful than Itachi here.

He has sensory attacks that the OP team have no counter for and sound based Genjutsu that two MS users fell for.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The disrespect for Kabuto is unreal. If he starts in sage mode he could hold his own alone due to Manda V2 summoning, Poison attacks, Reanimation, Genjustu, Sound attacks, etc

One piece team have the stats but lack the overall versatility the naruto team has.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift:genjutsu is restricted

@demongod_pablo:it says nothing about sm so we assume current therefore he gets one shot and blitzed as do the rest of his team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thenewguysnm1: This isn't a genjutsu and team OP have no counters for it.

and I don't see Kabuto getting blitzed, he reacted casually to a point blank Susanoo Arrow.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1:

The only two i can think of off the top of my head are.

Forcing a Lightning timer to use his Kamui

Matching RS in speed.