clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current Thanos no Infinity gauntlet.

No prep random encounter

Battle starts on earth but can go anywhere.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Thanos.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Been done.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done Thanos

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

Thanos

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

Thanos stomps

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did ppl forget that Darkseid team-busted the JLA? I'm still going with Thanos but it would be closer than ppl think.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator
Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say it's a close match up..."Thanos stomps" is a ridiculous answer..did anyone read the Darkseid one shot?

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

A bunch of low number posters with not explaination does not make a valid point

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did ppl forget that Darkseid team-busted the JLA? I'm still going with Thanos but it would be closer than ppl think.

Darkseid failed, Thanos would succeed in defeating them and he'd do it with very little difficulty.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingant27

@clownprinceofcrime1995: What does the post count have to do with the answer; anyway Thanos wins handily; if you want me to go in detail I could, but this has been done to death.

Thanos feats>Darksied's.

KO'ing Superman with Omega beams is impressive; and so is overpowering the JL, but Thanos is on a slightly different level.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123:

Darksied slapped them around like nothing and has no low showings really. Plus he has TP and Thanos was TP'd by a telepathic dog

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@clownprinceofcrime1995: wyldsong, hulkman123, dondave, experio, eternityx, highaccuser, kingant27, lvenger and me.

Everyone I mentioned have a high number of posts and we all agree. Darkseid loses. You can carry on saying he stomps thanos or you can admit you were wrong. Doesn't change much for me, I just wanted to prove a point and that point has been proved.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123:

Darksied slapped them around like nothing and has no low showings really. Plus he has TP and Thanos was TP'd by a telepathic dog

Show me Thanos being TP'd by this dog, and now that you bring TP up, what TP resistance feats does Darkseid have to suggest that he can resist Thanos' TP.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

No it hasn't, sayin Thanos wins with no backing proof doesn't mean he'll win. Die to antimoniter wanting to fight Darkseid and is eating up a lot of space to do so darkseid is going to be a match for a multiversal threat, something a non amped thanos had never been. Also Darkseid would grind Thanos into the ground but that's beside the point, not even taking into account his omega beams. And this is a relatively low feat version of Darkseid. If I used pre crisis which I could have used as per our argument it wouldn't be a contest.

Thanos wants to be everything Darkseid is.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Thanos stomps... i could go into a long... long explanation why but i dont have to

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator

@clownprinceofcrime1995: everyone disagrees with you (and I mean everyone). It's common knowledge. People aren't giving reasons because this has been done before and it's been decided thanos wins. Do you really think 99% of comicvine is wrong and your 100% right? Your entitled to your opinion but I just wanted to prove a point to you and I've proven that point.

I'm out.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123:

Was Cosmo the space dog or something, haven't got scans and I'm on my phone anyway.

Darkseid hasn't been in a TP battle so we don't know of he can even BE TP'd so victory for Thanos through that won't hold up. I don't think DS has lost up to now, waiting for his prizefight with Antimoniter to say too much about power because obviously antimoniter is quite powerful and if Darkseid wins, stalemates or loses by a small margin it's against a fed galactus+ level enemy and Thanos will be crushed.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@clownprinceofcrime1995: @hulkman123: I would presume he means, Cosmo, when he says the dog. Its from Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 # 25, and that was a newly born Thanos, who was TPed only after the cosmic cube broke his telepathic resistance.

Third scan last panel to the right

"You shattered whatever was protecting his mind"

Even after having Thanos in mindlock they knew Thanos was getting more powerful by the minute and soon would be too strong for them to contain.

Before this they couldnt even get his mind to respond to their telepathy.

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kingant27

@thedailybagel: @dondave: This guy @clownprinceofcrime1995 is serious die hard Dc fan, and while this is his thread; I have been on numerous thread and have he has at times debated Dc characters that would easily get stomped by a marvel character; and me as someone who reads both i find it very ignorant as a reader, as he generally lowballed all marvel characters feats as he doing with Thanos at present.

Thanos has arguably one of the highest telepathic immunities as some say he is basically immune; New-52 Darkseid has shown no TP or a TP enough to effect to Thanos or surpass his TP.

Darksied doesn't have enough feats or feats that suggest he surpasses Thanos in any way despite the overpowering the JL feat/KO Superman.

Darksied also did manage to destroy a planet with his Omega beams, which again is immpresive however Thanos just from fighting with Drax has casually lay waste to a planet; and as this character is a lot older than New-52 Darkseid, a lot of his feats are forgotten, and that is why non knowledgable Thanos fans think he is only above Darkseid with the IG.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record, i think its prudent to wait for Darkseid to get enough exposure.

As of now he might not have feat but it does seem they are shaping him up to be a massive powerhouse.

I think its more prudent to wait and see before jumping into conclusion.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

@kingant27: he thinks thanos is useless without amps. I tried to explain he's not then he said darkseid could stomp him blah blah blah.... In the end I just told him to make a thread and see who everyone thinks would win. Somehow he's still in denial.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123:

Was Cosmo the space dog or something, haven't got scans and I'm on my phone anyway.

Darkseid hasn't been in a TP battle so we don't know of he can even BE TP'd so victory for Thanos through that won't hold up. I don't think DS has lost up to now, waiting for his prizefight with Antimoniter to say too much about power because obviously antimoniter is quite powerful and if Darkseid wins, stalemates or loses by a small margin it's against a fed galactus+ level enemy and Thanos will be crushed.

As Killemall has shown, it took the Cosmic Cube to break Thanos' TP defences.

Darkseid has no chance of getting into Thanos' mind, and Darkseid has no TP resistance feats, Thanos TPs him.

Thanos stomps.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingant27

@thedailybagel: Agreed, the same happened with me in a previous thread/ encounter with him, however as at the moment everyone has stated Thanos wins; I wonder how he going to avoid this one without clearly exposing that he is a clear...

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but when he starts trying to lowball Thanos with a pathetic arguement, then that's when it I feel the need to up front users like him; as Thanos cannot only be threat to Darksied with the IG; because that is ridicules and shows a lack of knowledge on Thanos.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator
Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos probably.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123 said:

@huey_freeman34 said:

Darkseid failed, Thanos would succeed in defeating them and he'd do it with very little difficulty.

Darkseid was testing them according to the Darkseid Justice League tie in and the only thing the JLA could do is BFR him.

Meanwhile in Marvelverse....

Thanos on the other hand got his ass kicked by the Avengers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is a giant bitch now, anyone who thinks he'd last a second here is either a fanboy or doesn't read comics.

Huh...looks like somebody made an alt. just to troll Thanos in this thread. @clownprinceofcrime1995: What do you think?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedailybagel  Moderator

@spidertardslayer: says the guy with one post and is disagreeing with the rest of the website.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123 said:

@huey_freeman34 said:

Darkseid was testing them according to the Darkseid Justice League tie in and the only thing the JLA could do is BFR him.

Meanwhile in Marvelverse....

Thanos on the other hand got his ass kicked by the Avengers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is a giant bitch now, anyone who thinks he'd last a second here is either a fanboy or doesn't read comics.

Alternate account? Plus that's over 20 heroes and they still required the help of the Elders to beat him.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: We'll probably have more information soon with the Anti-Monitor trying to get as much power as he can to stop him.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, I'm beyond annoyed.

@sc@saren@god_spawn: I hate doing this bc I feel like such a rat but there's a troll in our midst, SpiderTardSlayer, who's clearly using an alt. account. I'm not naming any names but y'all might wanna check on the OP to see anything matches up.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@killemall said:

For the record, i think its prudent to wait for Darkseid to get enough exposure.

As of now he might not have feat but it does seem they are shaping him up to be a massive powerhouse.

Anti-Monitor vs Darkseid, that's when you'll next see him I guess....

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 frozen  Moderator

@killemall: We'll probably have more information soon with the Anti-Monitor trying to get as much power as he can to stop him.

Anti-Monitor isn't trying to get more power to stop Darkseid. He's already consumed one Universe and it's implied he's consumed more, that's more than enough power to beat Darkseid, unless Darkseid now has some power amp of some sort.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hulkman123

@frozen said:

@killemall said:

Anti-Monitor vs Darkseid, that's when you'll next see him I guess....

No Caption Provided

I really don't like how AM looks on this pic.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@hulkman123: That's his original body, as you can see below. The more famous rendition is after it was destroyed, he created a new one which will most likely happen again IMO.

No Caption Provided

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: People have the right to disagree, even if a lot of people think Thanos wins this. How about you respect that?

100 people backing Thanos doesn't make him the winner by default even if there is only one defending Darkseid. There's a lot of people on this website who don't even read comics and just vote for their favourite character. It's as simple as that.