#1 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

All of mythology fights. No sky fathers or kings (leaders) of gods. No god (the all might single god), or the Buddah. No Aphrodite. No planet busting. Yes to normal equipment such as mjolnir. The rules may change if there is an overwhelming stomp. Also if hades and Poseidon are thought to be unfair, then no them either. Fight! Rooting for Persian mythology, Greek, or Norse.

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos B|

#3 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Hindu gods stomp if what I've heard about that particular mythology is correct.

#4 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor or maybe susanoo may win...

#5 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Japan has a good chance, only one being may win, so for example, Hercules would have to kill or incapacitate the Minotaur.

#6 Edited by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Japan has a good chance, only one being may win, so for example, Hercules would have to kill or incapacitate the Minotaur.

Herc only has the strength of 10 men, Beowulf has the strength of 30. Simple math says he crushes Herc.

#7 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Just an example, I know. I did not say that Hercules wins... So, who wins...

#8 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll still back Hindu myth, Spacebattles does.

#9 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is spacebattle, and if he wins, the he must beat everyone, even his own mythology. Could this guy beat susanoo, Thor, and sun wukong? And Poseidon?

#10 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Who is spacebattle, and if he wins, the he must beat everyone, even his own mythology. Could this guy beat susanoo, Thor, and sun wukong? And Poseidon?

Spacebattles.com is a website, it's a website that specializes in faction vs faction or fantasy and scifi debates. Many of them view comic books as wank filled trash though, so tread carefully on that site.

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, thanx, what'd u learn from it (can't call on u cause I'm usin an iPad) tell me who'd win...

#12 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

What single entity would win, this is not only gods.

#14 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Brahman stomps everything ever.

#15 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats? Can he beat sun wukong, almost no one can

#16 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Feats? Can he beat sun wukong, almost no one can

Brahman is not the king of the gods. He is ridiculously beyond that. To say he is everything would be to downplay him. He simultaneously exists in every universe and is the lord of all of them.

#17 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not aloud, read op.

#18 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

He is not aloud, read op.

The Hindu gods also have magic nukes, space ships, and giant mecha with buzzsaw hands piloted by monkeys.

#19 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

No skyfathers, this is because if they were aloud, Zeus could just burn the universe... They are cheap, someone else...

#20 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

No skyfathers, this is because if they were aloud, Zeus could just burn the universe... They are cheap, someone else...

Brahman would squash orphic zeus TBH. Also, I did say that those vehicles and weapons could be used by anything. And did I mention monkey piloted Mecha?

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (16341 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Sorry, Brahman soloes everything and wins it for Hinduism.

#22 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: you said no gods, no planetbusting, no kings but all posts including yours just suggest gods, planetbusters, and kings !!!!?? if so i'll say Atum-Ra from egyptian mythology he's above gods and his name means the creator, he is above Eternity of Marvel. i don't see anyone beating him.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (16341 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@18hunt: you said no gods, no planetbusting, no kings but all posts including yours just suggest gods, planetbusters, and kings !!!!?? if so i'll say Atum-Ra from egyptian mythology he's above gods and his name means the creator, he is above Eternity of Marvel. i don't see anyone beating him.

Atum-Ra is nowhere near above gods, because he is a god and was born from Nu, so yes, he can be beaten. By Tao, by the Aten, by Brahman, by Orphic Zeus, by Adi Parashakti, by any Spiritual World being, by the Three Pure Ones, and so on.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (16341 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, apparently "Skyfathers" (a term that doesn't really exist in mythology) and above are banned. Skyfather is more of a comic concept than a mythological one, but if by God-Kings and All-Fathers like Zeus, Odin, Ra, Horus, and so on, that's fine.

That should simply mean Sun Wukong is banned in the first place since he supersedes the Jade Emperor, who is something of a "Skyfather". The Jade Emperor arguably beats versions of Zeus, mainly Hesiod's incarnation. Certainly not the Orphic one, though.

#25 Edited by JoseLoayza (23 posts) - - Show Bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahavishnu es el mas poderoso de los 'dioses' lo demas quedan cortos con los dioses hindus

#26 Edited by i_like_swords (14019 posts) - - Show Bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahavishnu es el mas poderoso de los 'dioses' lo demas quedan cortos con los dioses hindus

No, you can't blow up a car with a jar of salt and lighter fluid.