#1 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

This is in Antarctica, normal morals. Thor has all of his equipment.

No prep, random encounter.

Thor was challenged by a friend and was told he couldn't beat the humans of the marvel universe, he rampages toward his friend, then stops and proceeds to earth. Normal morals for everyone (Thor is being arrogant and not holding back one bit)

1. Iron Spider and Robin (dick)

2. Rhino and Green Goblin

3. Titanium Man and block Buster

4. She Hulk

5. War Machine (rookie)

6. Starfire and Arsenal

7. Ironman

8. Hercules and the blob

9. Thing, wolverine, cap

10. The hulk and Deathstroke

#2 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot to mention DC universe too sorry!

#3 Edited by TwoGunGunnar (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's a god.

Not just a powerful alien who calls himself a god (unlike some other babyfaced Chippendale-dancer looking "Thors" out there).

His hammer shatters mountains, his strength is literally unfathomable, he has all sorts of ill-defined and vaguely abstract god-powers (like being able to simultaneously and remotely perceive and simultaneously respond to multiple prayers and invocations) and he has absolutely no restraint when it comes to immediately killing anything and everything that pisses him off.

Thor kills all them all, then he hears about some tights-wearing babyfaced blond pretender claiming to be him, and kills him too.

#4 Edited by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

lol everybody gets Thor'd

where are the funny thor gifs and memes when you need them?

#5 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

is this the mythological Thor?

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

in the Myths, Thor was able to wrestle Old Age to a standstill

you'd need someone like Death of the Endless to take him down

#7 Edited by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Should stop at 8. If not, then definitely 10. Myth Thor isn't as strong as his comic book counter part and is susceptible to toxins.

#8 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I agree with most, but I saw Thor get completely dissed in so many thread, immediately I thought - I know he is stronger. And yes I know about myth Thor i wanted your opinions.

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor pretty much oneshotted his enemies with Mjolnir.

#10 Posted by Clark_EL (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

clears

#11 Posted by TwoGunGunnar (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@park said:

Myth Thor isn't as strong as his comic book counter part and is susceptible to toxins.

Where do you get that idea? Have you read the Eddas? Thor is strong enough to lift the Midgard Serpent, blow up mountains, and wrestle with the abstract concept of Old Age. Thor is strong enough to grapple with abstraction. That is, quite literally, incomprehensibly strong.

MU "Thor" can lift a hundred tons. 100 tons might sound like a lot (it's slightly more than I can lift), but it's hardly incomprehensible.

In fact, 100 tons is perfectly comprehensible:

The capstone of this tomb weighs over 100 tons.

MU "Thor" couldn't lift that rock.

Thor could. With one arm. Without straining a bit. And without his belt of strength.

As for "toxins", if you're talking about the venom of the Midgard Serpent that kills Thor at the Ragnarok...that's not just a regular toxin. It's the venom of Jormungandr, man. Everyone is susceptible to that.

#12 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24024 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Marvel Thor is way past 100 tons.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30266 posts) - - Show Bio

MU "Thor" can lift a hundred tons. 100 tons might sound like a lot (it's slightly more than I can lift), but it's hardly incomprehensible.

In fact, 100 tons is perfectly comprehensible:

The capstone of this tomb weighs over 100 tons.

Thor is stronger than 100 tons. He's 100+; he was able to lift half the weight of Asgard (the other half with hefted by Beta Ray Bill).

#14 Posted by TwoGunGunnar (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, MU"Thor" can lift more than 100 tons. So can Thor. By several billion times.

And he's a god, not just a babyfaced alien who says he's a god.

Thor's the sort of entity who's capable of bestowing powers like those of the characters in the OP because Thor's a god...not just god-like, but an actual, genuine, bona fide, Exists On A Plane Beyond Mortal Comprehension-type Sky God.

#15 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24024 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a God does not make one more powerful then some one who is not, I can name many Gods that are much weaker then herald level characters.

#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16713 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a God does not make one more powerful then some one who is not, I can name many Gods that are much weaker then herald level characters.

Nah, you can't. Because However the God is, he's still above the writer, who's ToAA. So any God can solo the Mu,dcu or dbzu quite handily..

#17 Posted by JediXMan (30266 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, MU"Thor" can lift more than 100 tons. So can Thor. By several billion times.

And he's a god, not just a babyfaced alien who says he's a god.

Thor's the sort of entity who's capable of bestowing powers like those of the characters in the OP because Thor's a god...not just god-like, but an actual, genuine, bona fide, Exists On A Plane Beyond Mortal Comprehension-type Sky God.

You speak as if he is omnipotent; he is not. By no means does being a "god" mean anything. You can say that all you want, but he has never displayed omnipotence, which means he can lose.

#18 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24024 posts) - - Show Bio

My mistake I meant "god" with a lower case g,that being case I could name many "gods" that are weaker then heralds,Marvel version of Ares,the egpytion gods in the Yu-Gi-Oh universe,Exodia,etc I could name more but you get the point. P.S I'm on my android right now so I can't reply@ you.

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16713 posts) - - Show Bio

My mistake I meant "god" with a lower case g,that being case I could name many "gods" that are weaker then heralds,Marvel version of Ares,the egpytion gods in the Yu-Gi-Oh universe,Exodia,etc I could name more but you get the point. P.S I'm on my android right now so I can't reply@ you.

No problem about the @, and I never got the 'g' and 'G' thing anyway. (So you use a 'g' for comic/other versions or what)

The point is, there is absolutely no civilisation I'm aware of that said God was below themselves, the same race the writer belongs to. Considering the writer is TOAA in his universe, Gods (or g, whatever) in our universe (according to the texts) > writer = toaa > all characters combined.

#20 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@twogungunnar: First off, as several people above have stated, MU Thor is way stronger than 100 tons. His best feats include planet busting and his equal Beta Ray Bill has beaten the pull of black holes with his arms. Secondly, yes I have read the myths, and if I could figure out the new comicvine layout I would follow you for having read them too. However Thor's best feats were: Shattering a mountain, wrestling the concept of time (although he was ultimately defeated), and beating/drawing with the Midgard serpent. Mjolnir is also much more powerful in the comics being made out of the magical metal uru, not just iron, and showing abilities and powers that the myths never even mentioned. Godblasts, time manipulation, energy absorption etc. The original Mjolnir was made of pure iron, could turn into a lightning bolt, could always be called back to Thor's hand and could fit in his shirt. In some myths it's said Thor needed his belt of power just to pick up the hammer, in others that detail is neglected. Thor cannot fly in myths and is actually infamous for his profound lack of intelligence. Give myth Thor his two goats and chariot and he might be comparable with his MU counterpart.