#1 Posted by never give up (9732 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles are won by KO or death.

Round 1- H2H Combat

Round 2- Marv thinks that Mystique killed Goldie. How does it play out does he take her down.

#2 Edited by never give up (9732 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Owie (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:Are we talking movie versions here? Then I'll definitely go with Marv. Comics versions, I don't know for sure, I've seen Mystique do some fairly impressive stuff, amping her body through her shape changing.

#4 Posted by never give up (9732 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie said:

@never_give_up:Are we talking movie versions here? Then I'll definitely go with Marv. Comics versions, I don't know for sure, I've seen Mystique do some fairly impressive stuff, amping her body through her shape changing.

Movie Versions

#5 Posted by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Been awhile since I watched the movie, but I don't think Mystique can do enough damage to put down Marv before he takes her out. I'll take Marv for this fight.

#6 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Marv

#7 Posted by Owie (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie said:

Movie Versions

OK then I'll stick with Marv. She's skilled in martial arts, enough to take on Logan in the first one, but I think Marv's pure endurance and strength would win out. She could take maybe 4 out of 10 though.

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (15856 posts) - - Show Bio

marv doesnt like hitting women

#9 Posted by Stompa (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Marv wins this his durability in the movie was way to high for her to beat him before he takes her down with his strength.

#10 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

marv doesnt like hitting women

This is true but he is insanely durable. After taking enough punches in round 1 he'd find a way to k.o. her.

Round 2: Mystique doesn't have a chance, you kill goldie you're dead even if it means him dying w/ you.

#11 Edited by never give up (9732 posts) - - Show Bio

bump