#1 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals for either, but not bloodlusted

Fight takes place in big strip club at noon (so a few people watching the show but not a lot).

Fight to k.o. or death

Mystique runs the strip club and starts in the back.

Crossbones is a patron and starts sitting at front stage, causes trouble an Mystique comes out to handle it, no morals comes on when Mystique sees the damage to her bar.

Round 1: H2H (no prep)

Round 2: Both get weapons and typical gear. (no prep)

Round 3: Both get weapons and typical gear (1 week prep)

Who wins?

Mystique by Ron Garney
#2 Edited by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones all rounds.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Mystique have a impressive healing factor?

#4 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones stomps.

#5 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yes she does ... if crossbones wins here I highly doubt it is by any means a stomp, Especially in round 3.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008:Yea I imagine he is going to have a hard time putting her down.

@Ddecourt said:

Crossbones stomps.

Can you explain why crossbones stomps?

#7 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008:Do they begin visible?

#8 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: This guy has given Cap a handful many times, his h2h ability are so good that even Taskmaster has taken him as an instructor for school for criminals, superior markman skills from guns to throwing knives and not to mention this guy is gear up to his ass, I really would like to know why isn't this a stomp, what does Raven have that would even give him a hard time?

#9 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@jashro44: This guy has given Cap a handful many times, his h2h ability are so good that even Taskmaster has taken him as an instructor for school for criminals, superior markman skills from guns to throwing knives and not to mention this guy is gear up to his ass, I really would like to know why isn't this a stomp, what does Raven have that would even give him a hard time?

Giving cap a good fight is impressive but Mystique is a different opponent. Being asked to train taskmasters students doesn't really impress me. How does crossbones get around her ability to shift her organs around which allows her to take bullets? Crossbones typical gear isn't really enough from what I have seen. Not to mention mystique has camouflage and so she has a stealth edge here as well. She is also pretty strong....

#10 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@sandiego008:Do they begin visible?

No I basically set it up like Mystique owns the strip club and is in the back, and crossbones causes trouble and the fight begins. I didn't write that in original post but I can edit it assumed ppl would get my drift.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: I am just checking. Mystique has a huge stealth advantage then. Her camouflage ability is going to make it hard for crossbones to keep track of and as silly as it may be if there is music playing he can't really rely on his ear either (I don't even have a lot of hearing feats for crossbones).

Also for the hand to hand round does Mystique get her powers?

#12 Posted by Nefarious (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

I have forgotten a lot of Mystique's feats other than she can shapesift. 

#13 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I would consider round 1-2 starts w/ crossbones seeing her unstealthed, after that she can jump behind bar and run out like the bartender though, which would be an advantage since he is unaware of her powers ... round 3 she may start the round as a stripper for all he knows.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: All right. I still think Mystique takes it.

#15 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones has no way to tell who is the real Mystique. He could shoot her , thinking she's a civilian, she could take the bullet and pretend to be dead, then maybe get in a surprise attack on Crossbones. Its possible Mystique takes this fight, though Crossbones is far superior in terms of fighting skill and experience, so if it comes down to fisticuffs Crossbones will crush her.

#16 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones in all three rounds but round 3 would be alot tougher than the first two

#17 Edited by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mystique was able to give Logan a good fight before so her skill is there. Haven't read the fight in awhile though so don't quote on that, but this fight would be interesting.

#18 Posted by Owie (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Mystique's (combat) powers these days? I heard she had enhanced strength and durability now but I haven't really seen details.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: @Owie said:

What are Mystique's (combat) powers these days? I heard she had enhanced strength and durability now but I haven't really seen details.

Found this in the batman vs mystique thread: She can also apparently shift her vital organs around.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mystique-vs-batman/636538/?page=2

1) compresses her self flat /takes explosion, gets right back up after

2) dogges missile/takes explosion

3/4) super strength, ripping apart helicopter w/ bare hands, smashing thru w/ head

5/6) speed, dogging gun fire/ mermaid

7/8) supermorphing

9) oh ya she can fly, bfr in an option to...

#20 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Thanks for the scans!

@ChaosBlazer said:

Crossbones has no way to tell who is the real Mystique. He could shoot her , thinking she's a civilian, she could take the bullet and pretend to be dead, then maybe get in a surprise attack on Crossbones. Its possible Mystique takes this fight, though Crossbones is far superior in terms of fighting skill and experience, so if it comes down to fisticuffs Crossbones will crush her.

Since no morals in this fight, IF mystique changes forms in his presence I wouldn't put it pass crossbones (no morals) to kill everything in the room to make sure there are no surprises for him.

@Owie: Her powers have enhanced a good bit. It seems she is able to not just shapeshift but also go into a predator like stealth mode where she blends in with the environment. As you can see in the scans in scan 1, she pretty much looks like richard reed, scan 7 she grew 2 more arms an extra face and bulked up knocking around men like they were nothing, scan 6 she grew a mermaid tail, etc.

Her durability has increased a decent amount, I've seen her get hit by a car and got up instantly like it was nothing. Not to mention moved her organs around and took point blank shots to the chest like it was nothing.@god_spawn said:

I think Mystique was able to give Logan a good fight before so her skill is there. Haven't read the fight in awhile though so don't quote on that, but this fight would be interesting.

She has given logan a good fight on multiple occasions I believe so she is quite skillful.

#21 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: no problem.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique doesn't need any cheap tricks to beat Crossbones. She could take him head on and wash him up.

#23 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique

#24 Posted by Owie (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious: @Owie said:

Found this in the batman vs mystique thread: She can also apparently shift her vital organs around.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mystique-vs-batman/636538/?page=2

1) compresses her self flat /takes explosion, gets right back up after

2) dogges missile/takes explosion

3/4) super strength, ripping apart helicopter w/ bare hands, smashing thru w/ head

5/6) speed, dogging gun fire/ mermaid

7/8) supermorphing

9) oh ya she can fly, bfr in an option to...

Thanks. Seems like Mystique could take him. I like the two-sided face in the last scans, that's a good idea!

#25 Posted by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: No problem.

#26 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Since no morals in this fight, IF mystique changes forms in his presence I wouldn't put it pass crossbones (no morals) to kill everything in the room to make sure there are no surprises for him.

I know, but Mystique can take a bullet or two by moving her vital organs around in her body.

#27 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

She didn't really fight him H2H at all. She was unloading a gun clip (loved that scene in his head) and used a knife IIRC, but no H2H. I think Raven is a good fighter but no where near the level needed to take on the marvel top-tiers or high mid-tier fighters.

With her shape-shifting I think this fight is interesting though.

#28 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Owie: Her powers have enhanced a good bit. It seems she is able to not just shapeshift but also go into a predator like stealth mode where she blends in with the environment. As you can see in the scans in scan 1, she pretty much looks like richard reed, scan 7 she grew 2 more arms an extra face and bulked up knocking around men like they were nothing, scan 6 she grew a mermaid tail, etc.

Her durability has increased a decent amount, I've seen her get hit by a car and got up instantly like it was nothing. Not to mention moved her organs around and took point blank shots to the chest like it was nothing.@god_spawn said:

She has given logan a good fight on multiple occasions I believe so she is quite skillful.

Do you have the scasns of the fights she has had with Logan? I recall the fight from the Get Mystique story but other fights have they had?

#29 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: personally I dont have scans but I can tell you Wolverine wasn't trying to kill her or anything, (in one fight I recall) and she gave a decent fight but lost. She's decently skilled, but not as much as Crossbones, and not nearly as much as Wolverine for sure

#30 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: personally I dont have scans but I can tell you Wolverine wasn't trying to kill her or anything, (in one fight I recall) and she gave a decent fight but lost. She's decently skilled, but not as much as Crossbones, and not nearly as much as Wolverine for sure

This is what I am thinking. I LOVE Mystique (my favorite x-villainess) but have just never seen a H2H showing for Raven against established fighters.

#31 Posted by Veitha (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

Mistique wins.