#1 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio
 Mystique
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Black Widow
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-No prep
-In character
-Fighting in a mall
-Movie versions only please
-who wins and why?
-Please use logic and reasoning
#2 Posted by WindCloud (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

BW wins.   i  believe she has better H2H than Mystique. 

#3 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

mystique stomps....we saw black widow take out (by surprise mostly) what 8 guards? lol....mystique went head to head with wolverine....took down and dodged many armed guards holding guns to her face while she was captured...mystique out classes widow in everything...

#4 Posted by Spidermayne (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique in a. Considering they are in a mall unprepared... I assume Black Widow would not even have any gear to fight with. H2H the movie version of Mystique is just plainly a better fighter.

#5 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Black Widow and Mystique or comic BW and MY?

#6 Posted by Nefarious (22938 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique would win. She showed more impressive feats.

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10851 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
mystique stomps....we saw black widow take out (by surprise mostly) what 8 guards? lol....mystique went head to head with wolverine....took down and dodged many armed guards holding guns to her face while she was captured...mystique out classes widow in everything...

This...

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31321 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique owns in the comics and the movie - but she stomps more so if it's the movie versions.

PS: Am I the only person on the face of the Earth who hates the movie version of Black Widow?

#9 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan
no, i thought the movie version of black widow was horrible and did not catch the essence of the character.
#10 Posted by BarelyAverage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
@JediXMan: no, i thought the movie version of black widow was horrible and did not catch the essence of the character.
Yea terrible portrayal. She was used more of to have sex appeal, while the comics version is even sexier with that accent...
#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10851 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
Mystique owns in the comics and the movie - but she stomps more so if it's the movie versions. PS: Am I the only person on the face of the Earth who hates the movie version of Black Widow?

How does Mystique beat Natasha in comics? I don't recall her being on Black Widow's h2h skill level or defeating someone comparable.

#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
@JediXMan: no, i thought the movie version of black widow was horrible and did not catch the essence of the character.
I agree with that
#13 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@JediXMan said:
Mystique owns in the comics and the movie - but she stomps more so if it's the movie versions. PS: Am I the only person on the face of the Earth who hates the movie version of Black Widow?

How does Mystique beat Natasha in comics? I don't recall her being on Black Widow's h2h skill level or defeating someone comparable.

yea this
#14 Posted by torzone (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@JediXMan said:

#16 Posted by Hoboseid (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Mystique would win. She showed more impressive feats.
#17 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

mystique it doesent matter if its movies or comics

#18 Posted by AssertingValor (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique in any version.............

#19 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ebuchanan said:

Mystique in any version.............
#20 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

If you saw all the movies you would obviously know it is mystique because he hand on hand combat is way better then Widows and has an advantage with shape shifting

#21 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a better match would be cartoon versions

#22 Posted by The Stegman (26079 posts) - - Show Bio
Mystique
#23 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say mystique, but it's not going to be easy.