Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Batman ..... I love how everyone thinks this is Bruce Wayne in his bath robe vs Mystique with guns and such .... his suit takes bullets and explosions quite fine as well.....

I'm not sure if she is more durable than RPG resistant glass....

He does also have enhanced hearing thanks to the cowl, so he could hear her breathing (though it won't be as heavy as this kid)....

His martial arts is so advanced that he can hit her once in an instant, and ko her (might not work as well since she is physically superior to this guy) ....

He can beat 15 LoA man-bats without his Bat-suit on (just his business suit), I think he can take on a shape shifter ........

I think a punch from a holding back Superman is way more damage than Mystique can give ( he only suffered a broken rib, and a bloody lip) ....

His gadgets alone would do most of the work but he should be able to deal with her physical advantages long enough .....

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By EpitomeofCool

@EpitomeofCool said:

mystique, easily.
DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DTFB

@entropy_aegis: exactly what i was thinking

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FMStyyx

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Batman ..... I love how everyone thinks this is Bruce Wayne in his bath robe vs Mystique with guns and such .... his suit takes bullets and explosions quite fine as well.....

I'm not sure if she is more durable than RPG resistant glass....

He does also have enhanced hearing thanks to the cowl, so he could hear her breathing (though it won't be as heavy as this kid)....

His martial arts is so advanced that he can hit her once in an instant, and ko her (might not work as well since she is physically superior to this guy) ....

He can beat 15 LoA man-bats without his Bat-suit on (just his business suit), I think he can take on a shape shifter ........

I think a punch from a holding back Superman is way more damage than Mystique can give ( he only suffered a broken rib, and a bloody lip) ....

His gadgets alone would do most of the work but he should be able to deal with her physical advantages long enough .....

THIS ^^^

Bats vs Shapeshifter, question, when does she gain the ability to change her hands into weapons(like guns?)

Bats goes up against guys that are faster than him, stronger and more durable all the time, and she cant turn into anyone he knows so it wont help her much here. and bats could just gas the rooftop wearing gas mask and shes out

He could kick her butt severally, plus hes got his all ways prepared toys.. theres no way she can win..

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#57  Edited By Zoch81

Mystique wins

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FMStyyx

@Zoch81 said:

Mystique wins

How??

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Spydey

Saying she's stronger and more durable doesn't really hold here since Bat's has fought several people who are stronger, durable and very skilled at martial arts like..all the time. I mean...didn't Damian JUST beat one of those Owl people and he could regenerate. I mean, that's not really relevant, I was just throwing that out there. Because Damian's a badass.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at her powerset and feats, Mystique should won IMO.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique shape-shifts into Bruce's Dad.. this way Batman starts crying and Mystique can kicks his ass bad!

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being a detective and having experience with shape shifters like Clayface and Plastic Man…this should be a good fight. I see her underestimating Batman more than vice versa and that being her down fall.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gabranth

Coming from Brutaal's mouth...here's your answer

No Caption Provided

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique has nearly killed wolverine in H2H who would wreck batman any day of the week. Not to mention her vastly superior physicals and immunity to toxins ( Like gases which I think was brought up) I see batman going down on this one

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock said:

Mystique has nearly killed wolverine in H2H who would wreck batman any day of the week. Not to mention her vastly superior physicals and immunity to toxins ( Like gases which I think was brought up) I see batman going down on this one

Does she "masters" over 127 different martial arts?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see batman winning but in mystique defence:

I think this is a pretty interesting fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabranth said:

@sherlock said:

Does she "masters" over 127 different martial arts?

No but I'm not sure how helpful batmans skill is here. Mystique has the ability to rearrange her organs and such, and due to her shapeshifting I believe she can alter her pressure points.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabranth: No but I'm not sure how relevant the number of martial arts forms she's mastered is. She has feats that showcase her fighting skills just find anyway.

Jash just posted one such instance. If that were batman he'd be dead a few times over

@Wolverind08 You just don't like mystique because she broke your boys heart :p

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: And Bats would

A) not just walk in like a tank and take her shots.

B) has armor to prevent stabbings like that from happening.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique isn't as smart as Batman.

I think Batman should win here.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Laugh, Batman takes a hit from Superman and people think Superman is using even 1% of his normal strength levels? That scan is either all PIS, or Superman was pulling back A LOT. That scan is almost unusable.

Him shooting Darkseid is BS.

And someone's opinion of Batman is irrelevant.

Mystique should win this due to a comparable arsenal, superior physiology, superior healing factor, superior physical stats, and comparable skill levels. Batman is probably a bit more skilled, but not enough to compensate for the rest.

His intelligence won't likely help him here, tactically Mystique is just as smart as him, and there is no knowledge Batman can bring to the table that can really help him here. Pressure Points, Organs, and etc. can all be changed on a whim here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By Wolverine008

@floopay said:

Laugh, Batman takes a hit from Superman and people think Superman is using even 1% of his normal strength levels? That scan is either all PIS, or Superman was pulling back A LOT. That scan is almost unusable.

Him shooting Darkseid is BS.

And someone's opinion of Batman is irrelevant.

Mystique should win this due to a comparable arsenal, superior physiology, superior healing factor, superior physical stats, and comparable skill levels. Batman is probably a bit more skilled, but not enough to compensate for the rest.

His intelligence won't likely help him here, tactically Mystique is just as smart as him, and there is no knowledge Batman can bring to the table that can really help him here. Pressure Points, Organs, and etc. can all be changed on a whim here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Mystique's done things martially speaking comparable to mastering every martial artist that exists, learning esoteric one shot kill techniques like the Vibrating Palm and Leopard blow, being able to modify those aforementioned one shot kill techniques so intricately that they were still comparable to the original in terms of execution, knowing every pressure point that exists in the human body, mastering the sword, injuring class 100's via pressure point attacks, disabling and reengaging limbs through pressure points, etc?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: She's dodged rockets after they were fired (Mach 5 projectiles half the size of a human body), took on Wolverine in classic era (and threw him around pretty handily), threw Nightcrawler around like a pushover, blitzed Cyclops, and yes, she has killed people with one shot in the past. She has actually done so as a little girl.

She's mastered more than just a sword, and she's not scared to use any weapon, or scared to kill someone. She has used energy weapons, explosives, guns, knives, swords, sais, and etc.

She can increase her strength, speed, reflexes, limbs, create spikes, accelerate her healing factor, enhance her senses, change her size, move her organs, move her pressure points, and so much more on a moment's notice.

So yeah, I think she can compare to Batman in terms of skill. Her power allows her far more skills to master than him, and I think the skills she has mastered put her on his level. Maybe a little less skilled, but not by enough to matter.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman IMO

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is a capable h2h combatant. But know where near Batman's level of martial artist mastery. He is the superior in every form of combat. He'd destroy her.

KDub_inc_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerKool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By KillerKool

Is this real?? Mystique would destroy Batman smh

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystique kills Batman.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins 7/10

Avatar image for stvblackrose801
stvblackrose801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Batman's one weakness attractive women?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.