mystic gohan vs superboy

• 181 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Baldy said:
" I maintain that'll be close with Connor edging out the win. "

I don't think it will be close at all lol didn't Connor hurt SBP Gohan couldn't dream of doing that.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By randumo24
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
"Um, that's not the same thing. That scan were talking about said that it was that long. Where is a scan of somebody saying that Supes beat down LT? "
You're forgetting according to your rules I don't need any evidence. So it's true. "

Obviously you didn't see that scan stating how long it was, otherwise you wouldn't be saying this stuff.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Baldy
@randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
"Um, that's not the same thing. That scan were talking about said that it was that long. Where is a scan of somebody saying that Supes beat down LT? "
You're forgetting according to your rules I don't need any evidence. So it's true. "
Obviously you didn't see that scan stating how long it was, otherwise you wouldn't be saying this stuff. "
You just don't get it. The guy in the scan didn't know the answer to the question.

He. Didn't. Know.

It's really that simple.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By randumo24
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
Obviously you didn't see that scan stating how long it was, otherwise you wouldn't be saying this stuff. "
You just don't get it. The guy in the scan didn't know the answer to the question.  He. Didn't. Know.  It's really that simple. "

he just wasn't positive because he'd never been down it himself. That's how long it was said to be by the only person before Goku who'd ever traveled the entire way.
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Argentino_18
@Baldy said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said: 
"You're an idiot "  
That is unnecessary, I'm only expressing my opinion, Mystic Gohan have's Plantet busting attacks and he is fighting Superboy (He is strong , I dont deny it but he isnt strongr than Gohan) "
I don't remember him busting planets. :/ "
It never happened, but it's implied, Goku SS1 can destroy planets, Ultimate Gohan is more powerful than SS3, so do the math 

Someone on the first page said that Ultimate Gohan have magic on his side, he is wrong, Ultimate Gohan is only a form of unlocked power, magic dont have any to do with it
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Baldy
@randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
You just don't get it. The guy in the scan didn't know the answer to the question.  He. Didn't. Know.  It's really that simple. "
he just wasn't positive because he'd never been down it himself. That's how long it was said to be by the only person before Goku who'd ever traveled the entire way. "
This is circular, you're going to keep using the same argument after I've explained to you why it's flawed.

He doesn't know so it's speculation. Simple as that. I refuse to argue this point further unless you can come up with a way to refute it that doesn't rely on speculation.
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Argentino_18
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
he just wasn't positive because he'd never been down it himself. That's how long it was said to be by the only person before Goku who'd ever traveled the entire way. "
This is circular, you're going to keep using the same argument after I've explained to you why it's flawed.  He doesn't know so it's speculation. Simple as that. I refuse to argue this point further unless you can come up with a way to refute it that doesn't rely on speculation. "
But even if isnt as long as legend tell, al SS1 Saiyan move so fast that the human eye cant follow, so Ultimate Gohan,as powerful as SS3 Goku or more, could move even faster. 

His attacks are a blurry of hits (very Flash like) pointing that the have increased reflexes and reactions, and the power behind that ounches is strong enough to break fraggin' Mountains, so, if Gohan get near to Superboy using his superior speed he could beat the crap out of him, and finish him with  a Blast. 

Even more, if the fights prolongue Gohan would have the upperhand, 'couse superboy is usually depleted of his yellow sun reserves after a long match, Ultimate gohan has almost Unlimited power
krisboyz781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By krisboyz781

gohan wins actually pretty easily

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@krisboyz781 said:

" gohan wins actually pretty easily "

So basically, you've never read a comic with Superboy in it...Gotcha

@Argentino_18 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Argentino_18 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said: 
"You're an idiot "  
That is unnecessary, I'm only expressing my opinion, Mystic Gohan have's Plantet busting attacks and he is fighting Superboy (He is strong , I dont deny it but he isnt strongr than Gohan) "
I don't remember him busting planets. :/ "
It never happened, but it's implied, Goku SS1 can destroy planets, Ultimate Gohan is more powerful than SS3, so do the math  Someone on the first page said that Ultimate Gohan have magic on his side, he is wrong, Ultimate Gohan is only a form of unlocked power, magic dont have any to do with it "

Too bad SSJ1 Goku never destroyed a planet

@Argentino_18 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
This is circular, you're going to keep using the same argument after I've explained to you why it's flawed.  He doesn't know so it's speculation. Simple as that. I refuse to argue this point further unless you can come up with a way to refute it that doesn't rely on speculation. "
But even if isnt as long as legend tell, al SS1 Saiyan move so fast that the human eye cant follow, so Ultimate Gohan,as powerful as SS3 Goku or more, could move even faster.  His attacks are a blurry of hits (very Flash like) pointing that the have increased reflexes and reactions, and the power behind that ounches is strong enough to break fraggin' Mountains, so, if Gohan get near to Superboy using his superior speed he could beat the crap out of him, and finish him with  a Blast.  Even more, if the fights prolongue Gohan would have the upperhand, 'couse superboy is usually depleted of his yellow sun reserves after a long match, Ultimate gohan has almost Unlimited power "

Really? Because if I recall Mr. Satan was watching SSJ3 Goku fight Kid Buu 

Mystic Gohan isnt even close to light speed, and you're comparing him to the Flash? Whatever you are smoking, may I have some?
Superboy is faster then Gohan is, once Gohan throws a punch, Conner will catch his fist then proceed to snap Gohans neck

Where was it once stated that Gohan had unlimited power? Oh thats right, never..if he did he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Super Buu... 
Gohan isnt even class 100, Superboy could simply jab his finger into Gohans skull and laugh as Gohan dies from a hemmorage..

The fight isnt going to last very long, Superboy would end up killing Gohan with a single blow caving in Gohans skull 

Please do research before posting ok.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Just_Because

I find it odd that over on the superboy forums on dc.com there is a ssj2 gohan vs superboy thread and the most die hard of superboy fans said that gohan wins no contest. And yet here.... 

Super saiyan 2 gohan took out cell jr's with a single punch or one single kick. One cell jr tanked ussj vegitas final flash planet buster attack like it was nothing. 

Mystic gohan is stronger than a super saiyan 3 and a super saiyan 3 is 4 times stronger than a super saiyan 2. 

Mystic gohan would win this here in my opinion
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Static Shock
@Superparody said:
"DBZ characters stated that Radiz was light speed "
You must be referring to what Piccolo said in the anime (which really isn't canon, compared to the manga)... Well...

He never said it in the manga. Therefore, Raditz wasn't moving at light speed.
 He never said it in the manga. Therefore, Raditz wasn't moving at light speed.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FLCL1

@Superparody said:

"@Mortein said:
"How fast is superboy? "
a little under supermans speeds...DBZ characters stated that Radiz was light speed "

dude -_- he nearly got beat but karake kid 

gohan stomp
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By FLCL1
@Baldy said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Baldy said:
"  First off I'll point out that he said the word legend. Meaning he doesn't know, so that isn't evidence.  Secondly an object travelling at hypersonic speeds is still supersonic. Supersonic means faster than the speed of sound. "
Well Flash is faster then sound, yet we dont say flash is super sonic, we said he is FTL. Same thing if someone can move 7x faster then sound we should say he is hyper sonic not super sonic. When Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. So they stated it was about 1 000 000 km long, and they showed it is about 1 000 000 km long, but that is not enough for you. "
They didn't show anything, they just had some dude that didn't know what the answer was spout off some legend. That's speculation. He didn't know. "

stop acting retarded are u saying the writer arent sure about wat they wat him to say 

Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Just_Because
@Johnny_Nemesis: 

saying stuff like mr satan could see ssj3 goku when dragonball z fighters are pretty much well known by everyone for moving so fast that they disapear is just lame. I could sit here and talk about all the times superman was moving at super speeds and people like batman was able to see his fights. I'm not going to sit here and come to the conclusion that superman = slow. Goku way back in dragonball was trained to be faster than lightning. And way at the start of dbz t was stateed that the z warriors dont even use their eyes to try and see fights because its useless because of the speeds at which they are moving. 

Conner is only in the 100 ton class. Goku at base 20 years before the series ended could lift 40 tons. And it was stated by akira toriyama that the only reason why it was so tough was because goku used Bukujutsu  which made it harder. Anyway ssj1 multiplles strength by 50. And gohan is well known to be stronger than goku so that makes gohan stronger than conner. Conners tk field sucks at blocking energy and heat based attacks. What do you think is going to happen when gohan hits him with a ki blast? 

with TK conner can fly at 500 mph. And at the very most and only once he was shown to be able to go to mach 3. I mean come on, if you think conners faster than gohan, you're just wrong. 

like i said before, mystic gohan wins this
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  saying stuff like mr satan could see ssj3 goku when dragonball z fighters are pretty much well known by everyone for moving so fast that they disapear is just lame. I could sit here and talk about all the times superman was moving at super speeds and people like batman was able to see his fights. I'm not going to sit here and come to the conclusion that superman = slow. Goku way back in dragonball was trained to be faster than lightning. And way at the start of dbz t was stateed that the z warriors dont even use their eyes to try and see fights because its useless because of the speeds at which they are moving.   Conner is only in the 100 ton class. Goku at base 20 years before the series ended could lift 40 tons. And it was stated by akira toriyama that the only reason why it was so tough was because goku used Bukujutsu  which made it harder. Anyway ssj1 multiplles strength by 50. And gohan is well known to be stronger than goku so that makes gohan stronger than conner. Conners tk field sucks at blocking energy and heat based attacks. What do you think is going to happen when gohan hits him with a ki blast?  with TK conner can fly at 500 mph. And at the very most and only once he was shown to be able to go to mach 3. I mean come on, if you think conners faster than gohan, you're just wrong.  like i said before, mystic gohan wins this "
Claims need proof.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" I find it odd that over on the superboy forums on dc.com there is a ssj2 gohan vs superboy thread and the most die hard of superboy fans said that gohan wins no contest. And yet here....  Super saiyan 2 gohan took out cell jr's with a single punch or one single kick. One cell jr tanked ussj vegitas final flash planet buster attack like it was nothing.  Mystic gohan is stronger than a super saiyan 3 and a super saiyan 3 is 4 times stronger than a super saiyan 2.  Mystic gohan would win this here in my opinion "
Proof that attack was a planet buster.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy:
 says the guy whos has yet to back up anything he has said. All i've seen you dois say conner is faster and stronger without showing how or why. And then on top of that you ignore scans. 

but ok 

thats me backing up all my claims. I wont hold my breath for you to do the same
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:

" @Johnny_Nemesis:  saying stuff like mr satan could see ssj3 goku when dragonball z fighters are pretty much well known by everyone for moving so fast that they disapear is just lame. I could sit here and talk about all the times superman was moving at super speeds and people like batman was able to see his fights. I'm not going to sit here and come to the conclusion that superman = slow. Goku way back in dragonball was trained to be faster than lightning. And way at the start of dbz t was stateed that the z warriors dont even use their eyes to try and see fights because its useless because of the speeds at which they are moving.   Conner is only in the 100 ton class. Goku at base 20 years before the series ended could lift 40 tons. And it was stated by akira toriyama that the only reason why it was so tough was because goku used Bukujutsu  which made it harder. Anyway ssj1 multiplles strength by 50. And gohan is well known to be stronger than goku so that makes gohan stronger than conner. Conners tk field sucks at blocking energy and heat based attacks. What do you think is going to happen when gohan hits him with a ki blast?  with TK conner can fly at 500 mph. And at the very most and only once he was shown to be able to go to mach 3. I mean come on, if you think conners faster than gohan, you're just wrong.  like i said before, mystic gohan wins this "

Ahh I guess we found our new DBZ tard for the month, I guess Saiyan God Max must of finally gotten banned

Ill say this one time, and this will determine if you are a hopeless DBZ troll or if you actually believe the crap you say

First of all, when has Superman ever moved at Super speeds and Batman having been able to see him? Proof please.
I never said Goku was slow, I said he was no where near light speed, which is absolutely true 
Goku was never trained to be faster then lightning either, part of his training was dodging lightning bolts...Spiderman and Wolverine have done the exact same thing, does this make them faster then lightning? Idiot..

Connor is class 100+ Goku isnt even in SSJ Form, Goku has never shown any feats to put him at class 100 either, nor has any DBZ character PERIOD...

Gohan was known to be stronger then Goku, guess what, Gohan isnt class 100 either..even in his mystic form, and once again has never shown any feats otherwise

Conners TK field sucks at blocking projectiles? Maybe from beings alot more powerful then Gohan...but Gohans energy blast would at the very best tickle Connor and singe some of his clothing..

When was it stated that Connor can only fly at 500 mph? Seriously, a common trait you DBZ tards share is to make things up non stop...Connor is only a bit below Superman in terms of speed also

Gohan is no where near light speed, not even class 100 and hes suppose to challenge Connor how? Really give it a rest dude

Gohan loses, Connor would kill him instantly by breaking his neck or caving in his skull..Go wank on DBZ somewhere else
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because:  You wanna see some scans? Okay.

We'll start with a better strength feat than anything you've shown with Gohan...
No Caption Provided
Now let's show him being faster...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

More speed...
No Caption Provided

Let's show him doing damage to someone Gohan couldn't even touch... 
No Caption Provided
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Just_Because
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Just_Because said:

Ahh I guess we found our new DBZ tard for the month, I guess Saiyan God Max must of finally gotten banned  Ill say this one time, and this will determine if you are a hopeless DBZ troll or if you actually believe the crap you say  First of all, when has Superman ever moved at Super speeds and Batman having been able to see him? Proof please. I never said Goku was slow, I said he was no where near light speed, which is absolutely true  Goku was never trained to be faster then lightning either, part of his training was dodging lightning bolts...Spiderman and Wolverine have done the exact same thing, does this make them faster then lightning? Idiot..  Connor is class 100+ Goku isnt even in SSJ Form, Goku has never shown any feats to put him at class 100 either, nor has any DBZ character PERIOD...  Gohan was known to be stronger then Goku, guess what, Gohan isnt class 100 either..even in his mystic form, and once again has never shown any feats otherwise  Conners TK field sucks at blocking projectiles? Maybe from beings alot more powerful then Gohan...but Gohans energy blast would at the very best tickle Connor and singe some of his clothing..  When was it stated that Connor can only fly at 500 mph? Seriously, a common trait you DBZ tards share is to make things up non stop...Connor is only a bit below Superman in terms of speed also  Gohan is no where near light speed, not even class 100 and hes suppose to challenge Connor how? Really give it a rest dude  Gohan loses, Connor would kill him instantly by breaking his neck or caving in his skull..Go wank on DBZ somewhere else "

why do you feel the need to name call and resort to personal attacks? 

do i seriously have to name all the times that people have seen superman fight, and or name the times superman has been tagged by cars, energy blast, robot suits, etc? All of this matters not because you missed the point entirly. You even bringing up satan being able to see  ssj3 goku is PIS. 

i just posted scans showing popo training goku to be faster than lightning, not dodge it 

if goku was able to lift 40 tons at base form, and ssj1 multiplies his strength by 50, what rational conclusion should you draw from that? Not to mention the lifting of a jumbo jet by gohan.

conners tk field has been penetrated by fire, so now you're saying the ki blast in which z warriors produce is weaker than fire? For someone who carelessly throws out the word fanboy a lot you're saying some pretty fanboish crap.  

Show me one scan of conner being "just a bit below superman in speed". Show me a scan of conner ever being able to go anywhere ner light speed. Sites list conners speed using TK as 500 mph and they list the fastets he has ever gone as mach 3. 

i'm not about to argue this light speed related to dbz charecters with you, as i can tell from one post from you you are the type of person i want to avoid having any type of debate with here
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Just_Because said:

Ahh I guess we found our new DBZ tard for the month, I guess Saiyan God Max must of finally gotten banned  Ill say this one time, and this will determine if you are a hopeless DBZ troll or if you actually believe the crap you say  First of all, when has Superman ever moved at Super speeds and Batman having been able to see him? Proof please. I never said Goku was slow, I said he was no where near light speed, which is absolutely true  Goku was never trained to be faster then lightning either, part of his training was dodging lightning bolts...Spiderman and Wolverine have done the exact same thing, does this make them faster then lightning? Idiot..  Connor is class 100+ Goku isnt even in SSJ Form, Goku has never shown any feats to put him at class 100 either, nor has any DBZ character PERIOD...  Gohan was known to be stronger then Goku, guess what, Gohan isnt class 100 either..even in his mystic form, and once again has never shown any feats otherwise  Conners TK field sucks at blocking projectiles? Maybe from beings alot more powerful then Gohan...but Gohans energy blast would at the very best tickle Connor and singe some of his clothing..  When was it stated that Connor can only fly at 500 mph? Seriously, a common trait you DBZ tards share is to make things up non stop...Connor is only a bit below Superman in terms of speed also  Gohan is no where near light speed, not even class 100 and hes suppose to challenge Connor how? Really give it a rest dude  Gohan loses, Connor would kill him instantly by breaking his neck or caving in his skull..Go wank on DBZ somewhere else "
why do you feel the need to name call and resort to personal attacks?  do i seriously have to name all the times that people have seen superman fight, and or name the times superman has been tagged by cars, energy blast, robot suits, etc? All of this matters not because you missed the point entirly. You even bringing up satan being able to see  ssj3 goku is PIS.  i just posted scans showing popo training goku to be faster than lightning, not dodge it  if goku was able to lift 40 tons at base form, and ssj1 multiplies his strength by 50, what rational conclusion should you draw from that? Not to mention the lifting of a jumbo jet by gohan. conners tk field has been penetrated by fire, so now you're saying the ki blast in which z warriors produce is weaker than fire? For someone who carelessly throws out the word fanboy a lot you're saying some pretty fanboish crap.   Show me one scan of conner being "just a bit below superman in speed". Show me a scan of conner ever being able to go anywhere ner light speed. Sites list conners speed using TK as 500 mph and they list the fastets he has ever gone as mach 3.  i'm not about to argue this light speed related to dbz charecters with you, as i can tell from one post from you you are the type of person i want to avoid having any type of debate with here "
I already posted a scan of him racing Superman, what more do you want? I think lifting a jet is just a tad less impressive than lifting a massive castle.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy: 

would you like me to post the scans of superman stating he only goes mach speeds while on earth? 

or the scans of the justice league members who cant go ftl or super speed for that matter tagging prime in that very same issue? Or do i have to mention what happened the first time conner and prime went at it?

or the fact that conner is using tk to lift whatever the hell that thing was...or the fact that piccilo was able to lift the pyramids using his tk 

conner has no chance against mystic gohan.    
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Just_Because said:

why do you feel the need to name call and resort to personal attacks?  do i seriously have to name all the times that people have seen superman fight, and or name the times superman has been tagged by cars, energy blast, robot suits, etc? All of this matters not because you missed the point entirly. You even bringing up satan being able to see  ssj3 goku is PIS.  i just posted scans showing popo training goku to be faster than lightning, not dodge it  if goku was able to lift 40 tons at base form, and ssj1 multiplies his strength by 50, what rational conclusion should you draw from that? Not to mention the lifting of a jumbo jet by gohan. conners tk field has been penetrated by fire, so now you're saying the ki blast in which z warriors produce is weaker than fire? For someone who carelessly throws out the word fanboy a lot you're saying some pretty fanboish crap.   Show me one scan of conner being "just a bit below superman in speed". Show me a scan of conner ever being able to go anywhere ner light speed. Sites list conners speed using TK as 500 mph and they list the fastets he has ever gone as mach 3.  i'm not about to argue this light speed related to dbz charecters with you, as i can tell from one post from you you are the type of person i want to avoid having any type of debate with here "
I already posted a scan of him racing Superman, what more do you want? I think lifting a jet is just a tad less impressive than lifting a massive castle. "

and i just said that supes uses mach speeds while on earth. 

and how much can conner lift..oh thats right 100 tons. So apparently that castle wieghed 100 tons..that was PIS, or it was all tk...which isnt the same because as i said piccolo using tk lifted the pyrimids. 

So stop with the pis, stop with the half truths. Conner cant touch gohan.Its really that simple. 

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy:  would you like me to post the scans of superman stating he only goes mach speeds while on earth?  or the scans of the justice league members who cant go ftl or super speed for that matter tagging prime in that very same issue? Or do i have to mention what happened the first time conner and prime went at it? or the fact that conner is using tk to lift whatever the hell that thing was...or the fact that piccilo was able to lift the pyramids using his tk   conner has no chance against mystic gohan.     "
Failed. More impressive feats from Gohan please.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Just_Because said:

Because were tired of you DBZ drones trolling these forums...once again provide proof or please troll elsewhere ...
SSJ forms only increase the ki output, thats why characters like Freeza are able to physically overpower characters like Nail despite the size difference...

Satan being able to see Goku and Buu fight isnt PIS, the only time normal humans were unable to see DBZ characters fight were when they were actually moving from one spot to another [Cell vs Goku] Goku and Buu werent doing this

Moving so fast that normal humans cant see you is a piss poor feat that most characters can replicate, even characters in Naruto and Bleach are able to do this...I'm not saying Goku can't move faster then lightning, I'm saying it isnt a very impressive feat...

Gohan lifting a Jumbo Jet was filler, if you are going to defend DBZ, please make sure you actually know what you are talking about...

Baldy just posted several scans of Connor racing Superman..show me Gohan doing anything remotely close to that..oh wait...

What sites? Let me guess, you use wikis and dc database? Failure..

I already saw your post on another thread..you don't read actualy comics, and all of your knowledge comes from wiki's..really dude..how can anyone take anything you say seriously?

I would prefer you just left this site permanently, we don't have a shortage of mindless DBZ trolls on here..
BROLYJUGGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BROLYJUGGY

RADITZ WENT LIGHTSPEED GOHAN IS MUCH FASTER THAN RADITZ AND MUCH STRONGER SUPERBOY DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO GOHAN

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy:  would you like me to post the scans of superman stating he only goes mach speeds while on earth?  or the scans of the justice league members who cant go ftl or super speed for that matter tagging prime in that very same issue? Or do i have to mention what happened the first time conner and prime went at it? or the fact that conner is using tk to lift whatever the hell that thing was...or the fact that piccilo was able to lift the pyramids using his tk   conner has no chance against mystic gohan.     "
Dude, you are truly an idiot...first of all Piccolo using TK  to lift those pyramids was filler...second of all you use wiki's..how can anyone take you seriously?

Gohan gets slaughtered
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@BROLYJUGGY said:
"

RADITZ WENT LIGHTSPEED GOHAN IS MUCH FASTER THAN RADITZ AND MUCH STRONGER SUPERBOY DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO GOHAN

"
LOL Fake account
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Baldy
@BROLYJUGGY said:
"

"
Obviously faked account. That's really sad.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
Failed. More impressive feats from Gohan please. "

how did i fail? 

superman only goesmach speeds on earth. He said it, and batman has said it. 

conner is only a 100 tonner 

you yelling more feats wil prove what. The facts i have listed are all thats needed 

conners tk field gets by passed by freaking fire. Gohans ki blast would turn him to ashes 

conner has only been said to be mach speed at the very best. 

and prime got tagged by weak members of the jl

now i'm just repeating myself. Anyway gohan wins this
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
how did i fail?  superman only goesmach speeds on earth. He said it, and batman has said it.  conner is only a 100 tonner   you yelling more feats wil prove what. The facts i have listed are all thats needed  conners tk field gets by passed by freaking fire. Gohans ki blast would turn him to ashes  conner has only been said to be mach speed at the very best.   and prime got tagged by weak members of the jl now i'm just repeating myself. Anyway gohan wins this "
Superman has gone near light speeds on earth, but that doesnt matter because DBZ characters arent even close to light speed

Superboy is a 100 ton+, Gohan isnt

Connors TK field has taken blast more powerful then anything Gohan could dish out

Connor is nearly as fast as Superman is

Gohan gets slaughtered, along with the rest of the DBZ cast
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Baldy

@Just_Because

said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Just_Because said:

how did i fail?  superman only goesmach speeds on earth. He said it, and batman has said it.  conner is only a 100 tonner   you yelling more feats wil prove what. The facts i have listed are all thats needed  conners tk field gets by passed by freaking fire. Gohans ki blast would turn him to ashes  conner has only been said to be mach speed at the very best.   and prime got tagged by weak members of the jl now i'm just repeating myself. Anyway gohan wins this "

His TK field got passed by fire? Goku, that strongest DBZ character got hurt by a rock! More fail. 
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Just_Because
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Just_Because said:

Because were tired of you DBZ drones trolling these forums...once again provide proof or please troll elsewhere ... SSJ forms only increase the ki output, thats why characters like Freeza are able to physically overpower characters like Nail despite the size difference...  Satan being able to see Goku and Buu fight isnt PIS, the only time normal humans were unable to see DBZ characters fight were when they were actually moving from one spot to another [Cell vs Goku] Goku and Buu werent doing this  Moving so fast that normal humans cant see you is a piss poor feat that most characters can replicate, even characters in Naruto and Bleach are able to do this...I'm not saying Goku can't move faster then lightning, I'm saying it isnt a very impressive feat...  Gohan lifting a Jumbo Jet was filler, if you are going to defend DBZ, please make sure you actually know what you are talking about...  Baldy just posted several scans of Connor racing Superman..show me Gohan doing anything remotely close to that..oh wait...  What sites? Let me guess, you use wikis and dc database? Failure..  I already saw your post on another thread..you don't read actualy comics, and all of your knowledge comes from wiki's..really dude..how can anyone take anything you say seriously?  I would prefer you just left this site permanently, we don't have a shortage of mindless DBZ trolls on here.. "

i dont know what your problem is, but you need to chill a bit. The name calling and personal attacks is getting really old. 

proof, i just listed like 6 staright scans backing up most everything i just said? And you still havent posted a single thing to back up what you said despite me asking.  

lol what? what since does that make, if transformations only increased ki out put then freeza shouldnt be able to physically over power nail because he's smaller. But anyway, ssj transformations increase strenght. I dont even know why you would veen try to argue this when peoples favorite thing to do is show goku struggling with 40 tons. And what happened when he turned into a ssj? Their speed also increases. Freiza is equal and then dominates goku in speed until goku turns into ssj, then what happened. Frieza had to say please let me hit you for goku to slow down enough to be hit by freeza. Freiza hits vegeta with a death beam. Goku before has to dodge these attacks, what happened when he turns ssj? He takes one right to the face and smiles. The pnly person who is making things up here is you. You cant even have a cival conversation without throwing out pity insults.  

"Goku was never trained to be faster then lightning either, part of his training was dodging lightning bolts...Spiderman and Wolverine have done the exact same thing, does this make them faster then lightning? Idiot.. " 

then what were you saying when you typed that? because to me it seems like you're saying goku cant move faster than lightning. To me it looks like you're saying he can only dodge it. Oh wait, thats exactly what you were saying. But again, i'm the one who makes things up? 

and i'll tell you the same thing i told baldey, supes travels mach speeds. Conner cant go ftl, has never gone ftl. Posting scans of two guys racing without showing how fast they're going is suppose to prove what? 

Whatever bro, you can keep pumping out the personal attacks, it's beneath me. But whatever, just keep dodging questions showing lack of evidance and all that nice stuff. 

it doesnt change the fact that mystic gohan would destroy conner
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Just_Because said:

Because were tired of you DBZ drones trolling these forums...once again provide proof or please troll elsewhere ... SSJ forms only increase the ki output, thats why characters like Freeza are able to physically overpower characters like Nail despite the size difference...  Satan being able to see Goku and Buu fight isnt PIS, the only time normal humans were unable to see DBZ characters fight were when they were actually moving from one spot to another [Cell vs Goku] Goku and Buu werent doing this  Moving so fast that normal humans cant see you is a piss poor feat that most characters can replicate, even characters in Naruto and Bleach are able to do this...I'm not saying Goku can't move faster then lightning, I'm saying it isnt a very impressive feat...  Gohan lifting a Jumbo Jet was filler, if you are going to defend DBZ, please make sure you actually know what you are talking about...  Baldy just posted several scans of Connor racing Superman..show me Gohan doing anything remotely close to that..oh wait...  What sites? Let me guess, you use wikis and dc database? Failure..  I already saw your post on another thread..you don't read actualy comics, and all of your knowledge comes from wiki's..really dude..how can anyone take anything you say seriously?  I would prefer you just left this site permanently, we don't have a shortage of mindless DBZ trolls on here.. "
i dont know what your problem is, but you need to chill a bit. The name calling and personal attacks is getting really old.  proof, i just listed like 6 staright scans backing up most everything i just said? And you still havent posted a single thing to back up what you said despite me asking.   lol what? what since does that make, if transformations only increased ki out put then freeza shouldnt be able to physically over power nail because he's smaller. But anyway, ssj transformations increase strenght. I dont even know why you would veen try to argue this when peoples favorite thing to do is show goku struggling with 40 tons. And what happened when he turned into a ssj? Their speed also increases. Freiza is equal and then dominates goku in speed until goku turns into ssj, then what happened. Frieza had to say please let me hit you for goku to slow down enough to be hit by freeza. Freiza hits vegeta with a death beam. Goku before has to dodge these attacks, what happened when he turns ssj? He takes one right to the face and smiles. The pnly person who is making things up here is you. You cant even have a cival conversation without throwing out pity insults.   "Goku was never trained to be faster then lightning either, part of his training was dodging lightning bolts...Spiderman and Wolverine have done the exact same thing, does this make them faster then lightning? Idiot.. "  then what were you saying when you typed that? because to me it seems like you're saying goku cant move faster than lightning. To me it looks like you're saying he can only dodge it. Oh wait, thats exactly what you were saying. But again, i'm the one who makes things up?  and i'll tell you the same thing i told baldey, supes travels mach speeds. Conner cant go ftl, has never gone ftl. Posting scans of two guys racing without showing how fast they're going is suppose to prove what?  Whatever bro, you can keep pumping out the personal attacks, it's beneath me. But whatever, just keep dodging questions showing lack of evidance and all that nice stuff.  it doesnt change the fact that mystic gohan would destroy conner "
DBZ drones are my problem
Gohan has no feats to put him on Connors level, he loses

Come back when you read comics and stop getting your information off of wikipedia and dc database

Gohan is going to die
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:

@Just_Because

said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Just_Because said:

His TK field got passed by fire? Goku, that strongest DBZ character got hurt by a rock! More fail. 
"

so we're posting comedic filer now? 

goku also is afraid of needles and of being hurt by his wife. You want me to post vids of that too, because i bit you wont fn it in the manga. 

but i love how you posted that vid, people on other sites usually post it when they're losing a debate. I have some canon scans of goku having axes broken over his head, being shot, stabbed etc etc and not being hurt. Conner gets burned by energy attacks and fire because its his weakness. Goku got hurt by a rock because the japanese love their comedy in animes. 

but if this is the proof you have of conner supposed win, you're in deep you know what.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Once again Superman has gone light speeds on Earth, I know it hurts when your precious DBZ characters get slaughtered but ignoring facts won't help your case ... 

Gohan is too slow and too physically weak to compete with Connor, and as Baldy showed, DBZ characters get owned by rocks

Gohan loses, badly

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:

" @Baldy said:

@Just_Because

said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Just_Because said:

"
so we're posting comedic filer now?  goku also is afraid of needles and of being hurt by his wife. You want me to post vids of that too, because i bit you wont fn it in the manga.  but i love how you posted that vid, people on other sites usually post it when they're losing a debate. I have some canon scans of goku having axes broken over his head, being shot, stabbed etc etc and not being hurt. Conner gets burned by energy attacks and fire because its his weakness. Goku got hurt by a rock because the japanese love their comedy in animes.  but if this is the proof you have of conner supposed win, you're in deep you know what. "
You were just using pICCOLO Lifting pyramids with Tk and Gohan lifting a plane and now you complain about filler? Really dude, are you that desperate for DBZ characters to win a battle for a change? Gohan loses.. and he has no feats to put him on Connors level

Stop trolling dude...
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Conner would punch Gohans energy blast just like everyone else in DBZ

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@SwaggaB0y said:
" Conner would punch Gohans energy blast just like everyone else in DBZ "
Be careful, you may upset the DBZ troll

Just because is this months saiyan god max and attack of the doctor
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" Conner would punch Gohans energy blast just like everyone else in DBZ "
Be careful, you may upset the DBZ troll  Just because is this months saiyan god max and attack of the doctor "
lol yea
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because: So it's okay for you to post filler but not me. It's okay for you to mention low showings but not me.

More fail.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Just_Because
@Johnny_Nemesis said:

"Once again Superman has gone light speeds on Earth, I know it hurts when your precious DBZ characters get slaughtered but ignoring facts won't help your case ...   Gohan is too slow and too physically weak to compete with Connor, and as Baldy showed, DBZ characters get owned by rocks  Gohan loses, badly "

ok now shoe me in that scan where it says he was going ftl while racing conner 

in regards to that rock thing 

" You were just using pICCOLO Lifting pyramids with Tk and Gohan lifting a plane and now you complain about filler? Really dude, are you that desperate for DBZ characters to win a battle for a change?"  

lol

you havent come close to prove conner cant ake out gohan. Conner has only been shown to fly at mach speeds..which gohan is faster thn. Conner can only lift 100 tons (offically) which gohan can lift much more. And no i dont need to post scans of ghan lifting something stupidly heavy. As i already said if vegeta in his gravity training can lift almost 40 tons just by moving his own body weight, and goku can strugle with 40 and then increase his strength 50 fold then they and gohan can lift over 100 tons. 

Goku in dragonball wasmoving faster than conners mach speed. 

and i doubt gohan would get burned by fire or weak energy blast making him more durable than conner. 

Please continue to post things that you cant back up, all the while making hypocritcal and ironic statments.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because: So it's okay for you to post filler but not me. It's okay for you to mention low showings but not me.  More fail. "

you want to post filler go right ahead. Not like i cant find better filler. 

and i already told you conner being hurt by fire and energy blast isnt a weak showing, its a weaknes. Conners tk field isnt as developed as supermans and he is natuarlly hurt by energy blast and fire.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

"Once again Superman has gone light speeds on Earth, I know it hurts when your precious DBZ characters get slaughtered but ignoring facts won't help your case ...   Gohan is too slow and too physically weak to compete with Connor, and as Baldy showed, DBZ characters get owned by rocks  Gohan loses, badly "

ok now shoe me in that scan where it says he was going ftl while racing conner    in regards to that rock thing  " You were just using pICCOLO Lifting pyramids with Tk and Gohan lifting a plane and now you complain about filler? Really dude, are you that desperate for DBZ characters to win a battle for a change?"   lol  you havent come close to prove conner cant ake out gohan. Conner has only been shown to fly at mach speeds..which gohan is faster thn. Conner can only lift 100 tons (offically) which gohan can lift much more. And no i dont need to post scans of ghan lifting something stupidly heavy. As i already said if vegeta in his gravity training can lift almost 40 tons just by moving his own body weight, and goku can strugle with 40 and then increase his strength 50 fold then they and gohan can lift over 100 tons.  Goku in dragonball wasmoving faster than conners mach speed.  and i doubt gohan would get burned by fire or weak energy blast making him more durable than conner.  Please continue to post things that you cant back up, all the while making hypocritcal and ironic statments. "
He got owned by a rock. I showed that to you. A ROCK.

You're the one not backing anything up.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Just_Because
@SwaggaB0y said:
"Conner would punch Gohans energy blast just like everyone else in DBZ "

you mean the conner who gets burned by fire, and hurt by energy blast weaker than the ones gohan is capable of making. lol ok
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"Conner would punch Gohans energy blast just like everyone else in DBZ "
you mean the conner who gets burned by fire, and hurt by energy blast weaker than the ones gohan is capable of making. lol ok "
A rock.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

ok now shoe me in that scan where it says he was going ftl while racing conner    in regards to that rock thing  " You were just using pICCOLO Lifting pyramids with Tk and Gohan lifting a plane and now you complain about filler? Really dude, are you that desperate for DBZ characters to win a battle for a change?"   lol  you havent come close to prove conner cant ake out gohan. Conner has only been shown to fly at mach speeds..which gohan is faster thn. Conner can only lift 100 tons (offically) which gohan can lift much more. And no i dont need to post scans of ghan lifting something stupidly heavy. As i already said if vegeta in his gravity training can lift almost 40 tons just by moving his own body weight, and goku can strugle with 40 and then increase his strength 50 fold then they and gohan can lift over 100 tons.  Goku in dragonball wasmoving faster than conners mach speed.  and i doubt gohan would get burned by fire or weak energy blast making him more durable than conner.  Please continue to post things that you cant back up, all the while making hypocritcal and ironic statments. "
/facepalm...and DBZ fans wonder why no one takes them seriously, 

We just showed Connor racing Superman who was able to fly to the other side of the planet, buy a bottle of champaigne and come back in less then a second..

Wheres Gohans speed feats? Oh wait, he doesnt have any that put him anywhere near that level of speed..and you've yet to post any

Where did it say once that Conner can only lift 100 tons? Seriously I am waiting for that proof, and if you are going to say DC Database or Wikipedia, you might as well leave right now and save me a headache and everyone here alot of time

Gohan cannot lift 100 tons and has never shown the ability to lift 100 tons either..more fail from the obvious troll..once again provide a scan or please stop wasting everyones time

Vegeta training in gravity makes his body weight around 27 tons [he weighs 130lbs in the manga] 
Goku struggled with 40 tons, and SSJ forms only increase the ki output ..thats why characters like Freeza can physically outmuscle larger characters like Nail...

Really dude, I'm not surprised that you defend DBZ yet know very little about it

DBZ characters have poor durability, Connors taken blast from beings far more powerful then the entire DBZ cast...

Until you provide any proof of Gohan being anywhere near Connors physical strenght or speed level...he loses..

Please stop wasting everyones time now, your trolling was amusing for a while but now its getting old 
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

So here's the situation in a nutshell

Just because is constantly claiming that Gohan is faster and stronger even though he has no feats or scans to show otherwise

Basically hes flavor or as I like to call him the troll of the month

Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

He got owned by a rock. I showed that to you. A ROCK.  You're the one not backing anything up. "

ok you showed goku getting owned by a rock. Goku isnt gohan. You cant even troll right. You fail at trolling like you fail at debating. 

and ike i said in fille gohan lifted an airplane. planes weigh well over 100 tons. Or the fact that buu destroyed galaxies instead of planets in filler. Or vegeta lifting the sphynx which weigh over 200 tons in the filler. I have much much more. 

and i do believe you said i didnt back anything up pages ago and then i posted scans backing up everything i said, but ok. 

You keep going on about goku beeing hurt by a rock, and i'll mention the time when gohan (the person this thread is about) broke large bulidng  sized boulder with a sinlge pucn all the weigh back when he was like 5.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

He got owned by a rock. I showed that to you. A ROCK.  You're the one not backing anything up. "
ok you showed goku getting owned by a rock. Goku isnt gohan. You cant even troll right. You fail at trolling like you fail at debating.  and ike i said in fille gohan lifted an airplane. planes weigh well over 100 tons. Or the fact that buu destroyed galaxies instead of planets in filler. Or vegeta lifting the sphynx which weigh over 200 tons in the filler. I have much much more.  and i do believe you said i didnt back anything up pages ago and then i posted scans backing up everything i said, but ok.  You keep going on about goku beeing hurt by a rock, and i'll mention the time when gohan (the person this thread is about) broke large bulidng  sized boulder with a sinlge pucn all the weigh back when he was like 5. "
Goku isnt gohan, but you keep using all this ABC logic and comparing the 2...seriously dude..obvious trolling doesnt change thefact that Gohan gets slaughtered

Buu never destryoed galaxies in filler and vegeta never lifted a sphynx either...

When you actually open up a comic, and stop getting information off dc and marvel databases and wikis..then you cna post

Are you saiyan god max? Because as soon as he got banned, you waltzed right in...