• 182 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by krisboyz781 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins

#2 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy stomps.

#3 Edited by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm interesting...is this superboy prime...or conner...ill go with mystic gohan on this one due to the fact that he is infused with magic
#4 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystic Gohan Uber curbstomp! He is faster, stronger, more blasting firepower and better hand to hand combat, Kon-el doesnt have a chance

#5 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" hmmm interesting...is this superboy prime...or conner...ill go with mystic gohan on this one due to the fact that he is magic "
He's magically enhanced he doesn't actually use magic.
 
If it's Connor then he beats Gohan is Strength and Durability though there speed is probably about the same. If it's Prime then Gohan goes down before he realises Superboy is there.
#6 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" Mystic Gohan Uber curbstomp! He is faster, stronger, more blasting firepower and better hand to hand combat, Kon-el doesnt have a chance "
He's not stronger and I doubt he's faster.
#7 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
" Mystic Gohan Uber curbstomp! He is faster, stronger, more blasting firepower and better hand to hand combat, Kon-el doesnt have a chance "
He's not stronger and I doubt he's faster. "

this is a hard match...I kinda biased on superman because I love DBZ so I shouldnt be giving my opinion... but as for durability those guys are regularly hit by doom balls and death beams so is conner but I dont think we should dismiss thier durability
#8 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
" Mystic Gohan Uber curbstomp! He is faster, stronger, more blasting firepower and better hand to hand combat, Kon-el doesnt have a chance "
He's not stronger and I doubt he's faster. "
this is a hard match...I kinda biased on superman because I love DBZ so I shouldnt be giving my opinion... but as for durability those guys are regularly hit by doom balls and death beams so is conner but I dont think we should dismiss thier durability "
On reflection if this is Connor it would be fairly even. It all comes down to how weel he can survive the Ki attacks that Gohan will be sending at him.
#9 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan if it's Mystic.

#10 Posted by Mortein (2907 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is superboy?

#11 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
"How fast is superboy? "

a little under supermans speeds...DBZ characters stated that Radiz was light speed
#12 Edited by Mortein (2907 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:

" @Mortein said:

"How fast is superboy? "
a little under supermans speeds...DBZ characters stated that Radiz was light speed "
No they didn't. If you think opposite show me scans 
#13 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
"@Superparody said:

" @Mortein said:

"How fast is superboy? "
a little under supermans speeds...DBZ characters stated that Radiz was light speed "
No they didn't. If you think opposite show me scans  "

just checked...I was wrong I belive that was the tv show...it was a miss dub so its not cannon... 
I was wrong...(cry)
this is what would really happen
#14 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" Mystic Gohan Uber curbstomp! He is faster, stronger, more blasting firepower and better hand to hand combat, Kon-el doesnt have a chance "
You're an idiot
#15 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh btw, Superboy stomps

#16 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy is supersonic, neither him nor DBZ characters go lightspeed.

#17 Edited by Mortein (2907 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

" Superboy is supersonic, neither him nor DBZ characters go lightspeed. "

Super sonic means he is 1-4.9x faster then sound. Goku after his training with king Kai while being powered down was able to go 17x faster then sound, so Gohan stomp this.
(Snake way 1 000 000 km long, took him 2 days, he was at power level 5 000, Vegeta stated)
#18 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Baldy said:

" Superboy is supersonic, neither him nor DBZ characters go lightspeed. "

Super sonic means he is 1-4.9x faster then sound. Goku after his training with king Kai while being powered down was able to go 17x faster then sound, so Gohan stomp this. (Snake way 1 000 000 km long, took him 2 days, he was at power level 5 000, Vegeta stated) "
Where does it say how long Snakeway was? Also Supersonic means faster than sound, not 1-4.9x.
#19 Posted by Mortein (2907 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Baldy said:

" Superboy is supersonic, neither him nor DBZ characters go lightspeed. "

Super sonic means he is 1-4.9x faster then sound. Goku after his training with king Kai while being powered down was able to go 17x faster then sound, so Gohan stomp this. (Snake way 1 000 000 km long, took him 2 days, he was at power level 5 000, Vegeta stated) "
Where does it say how long Snakeway was? Also Supersonic means faster than sound, not 1-4.9x. "

 

Regime                      Mach

Subsonic                      <1.0

Transonic                     0.8-1.2

Supersonic                   1.0-5.0

Hypersonic                  5.0-10.0

High-hypersonic           10.0-25.0

Re-entry speeds           >25.0

    
#20 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

 First off I'll point out that he said the word legend. Meaning he doesn't know, so that isn't evidence.
 
Secondly an object travelling at hypersonic speeds is still supersonic. Supersonic means faster than the speed of sound.

#21 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

its Mortin everything he says about DBZ that he tries to pass off as fact is speculation.

#22 Edited by Mortein (2907 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

"  First off I'll point out that he said the word legend. Meaning he doesn't know, so that isn't evidence.  Secondly an object travelling at hypersonic speeds is still supersonic. Supersonic means faster than the speed of sound. "

Well Flash is faster then sound, yet we dont say flash is super sonic, we say he is FTL. Same thing if someone can move 7x faster then sound we should say he is hyper sonic not super sonic.
When Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. So they stated it was about 1 000 000 km long, and they showed it is about 1 000 000 km long, but that is not enough for you.
#23 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Baldy said:
"  First off I'll point out that he said the word legend. Meaning he doesn't know, so that isn't evidence.  Secondly an object travelling at hypersonic speeds is still supersonic. Supersonic means faster than the speed of sound. "
Well Flash is faster then sound, yet we dont say flash is super sonic, we said he is FTL. Same thing if someone can move 7x faster then sound we should say he is hyper sonic not super sonic. When Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. So they stated it was about 1 000 000 km long, and they showed it is about 1 000 000 km long, but that is not enough for you. "
They didn't show anything, they just had some dude that didn't know what the answer was spout off some legend. That's speculation. He didn't know.
#24 Edited by Mortein (2907 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Baldy said:

"  First off I'll point out that he said the word legend. Meaning he doesn't know, so that isn't evidence.  Secondly an object travelling at hypersonic speeds is still supersonic. Supersonic means faster than the speed of sound. "

Well Flash is faster then sound, yet we dont say flash is super sonic, we said he is FTL. Same thing if someone can move 7x faster then sound we should say he is hyper sonic not super sonic. When Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. So they stated it was about 1 000 000 km long, and they showed it is about 1 000 000 km long, but that is not enough for you. "
They didn't show anything, they just had some dude that didn't know what the answer was spout off some legend. That's speculation. He didn't know. "
sure, every DBZ feat can be interpentend on many diferent ways, but my interpretation is more likely to be true then yours, for the reasons I have stated.
They have stated approximately how long it is, and when Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. I think this is more then reliable statement. King Yanma traveled snake way, so he knew approximately how long it is. 
What makes you think the snake way isnt long about 1 000 000 Km?
 
there are only 2 facts about DBZ
1. Almost every DBZ feat can be interpentend on many diferent ways.
2. We dont know how fast or strong DBZ characters are. 
So ofc. we must speculate about their strength and speed.
#25 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Baldy said:

"  First off I'll point out that he said the word legend. Meaning he doesn't know, so that isn't evidence.  Secondly an object travelling at hypersonic speeds is still supersonic. Supersonic means faster than the speed of sound. "

Well Flash is faster then sound, yet we dont say flash is super sonic, we said he is FTL. Same thing if someone can move 7x faster then sound we should say he is hyper sonic not super sonic. When Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. So they stated it was about 1 000 000 km long, and they showed it is about 1 000 000 km long, but that is not enough for you. "
They didn't show anything, they just had some dude that didn't know what the answer was spout off some legend. That's speculation. He didn't know. "
sure, every DBZ feat can be interpentend on many diferent ways, but my interpretation is more likely to be true then yours, for the reasons I have stated.They have stated approximately how long it is, and when Goku first time traveled it took him 6 months, and this is goku who is able to move faster then trained alien ayes can see. I think this is more then reliable statement. King Yanma traveled snake way, so he knew approximately how long it is.  What makes you think the snake way isnt long about 1 000 000 Km?  there are only 2 facts about DBZ 1. Almost every DBZ feat can be interpentend on many diferent ways.2. We dont know how fast or strong DBZ characters are.  So ofc. we must speculate about their strength and speed. "
So you're admitting it's complete speculation then?
#26 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins.

#27 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable.
#28 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "

yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong.
#29 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic.
#30 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "

It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary.
#31 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him.
#32 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him. "

yes there is, just because he says it's a legend, doesn't make it untrue.
#33 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him. "
yes there is, just because he says it's a legend, doesn't make it untrue. "
 Yeah but it doesn't make it true either. That's why it's called speculation.
#34 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him. "
yes there is, just because he says it's a legend, doesn't make it untrue. "
 Yeah but it doesn't make it true either. That's why it's called speculation. "

It's true because there is no evidence to the contrary. If the only proof you have against it is that you think it's speculation, then it should be considered fact.
#35 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

considering that SSJ1 gotenks(weaker then Mystic Gohan) circled the world a dozen times in a flash, we can assume its well above supersonic (circumference of earth=40,000 km, supersonic is 1236 km/hr) considering that he napped immediately afterwards which the time limit for the transformation was 30 minutes

#36 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him. "
yes there is, just because he says it's a legend, doesn't make it untrue. "
 Yeah but it doesn't make it true either. That's why it's called speculation. "
It's true because there is no evidence to the contrary. If the only proof you have against it is that you think it's speculation, then it should be considered fact. "
So I can say "Superman beat the shit out of LT" and suddenly because you can't show me proof that he didn't Suddenly, it's true.
 
That's plainly ridiculous.
#37 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter.
#38 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him. "
yes there is, just because he says it's a legend, doesn't make it untrue. "
 Yeah but it doesn't make it true either. That's why it's called speculation. "
It's true because there is no evidence to the contrary. If the only proof you have against it is that you think it's speculation, then it should be considered fact. "
So I can say "Superman beat the shit out of LT" and suddenly because you can't show me proof that he didn't Suddenly, it's true.  That's plainly ridiculous. "
lol
#39 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:

" @Baldy said:

" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Well as far as that scan goes,  it should be interpreded as fact since there isn't anything to dispute it. That said, Gohan wins if it's just regular superboy. If it's prime, then he wins. "
It's a legend. Exageration and legends are pretty interchangable. "
yes, but there is no information to dispute the legend, therefor it has to be taken as fact until otherwise proven wrong. "
I disagree, if it's clear the person making the statement doesn't know it's not evidence. The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the skeptic. "
It was what he heard from the only other person who traveled the whole way. There's no evidence to the contrary. "
At what point did he say Lord Enma told him that? I think you're mising the point. There doesn't NEED to be evidence to the contrary, he made the claim the burden of proof is on him. "
yes there is, just because he says it's a legend, doesn't make it untrue. "
 Yeah but it doesn't make it true either. That's why it's called speculation. "
It's true because there is no evidence to the contrary. If the only proof you have against it is that you think it's speculation, then it should be considered fact. "
So I can say "Superman beat the shit out of LT" and suddenly because you can't show me proof that he didn't Suddenly, it's true.  That's plainly ridiculous. "
lol "

Um, that's not the same thing. That scan were talking about said that it was that long. Where is a scan of somebody saying that Supes beat down LT?
#40 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat.
#41 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"Um, that's not the same thing. That scan were talking about said that it was that long. Where is a scan of somebody saying that Supes beat down LT? "
You're forgetting according to your rules I don't need any evidence. So it's true.
#42 Edited by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said: 

"You're an idiot "  

That is unnecessary, I'm only expressing my opinion, Mystic Gohan have's Plantet busting attacks and he is fighting Superboy (He is strong , I dont deny it but he isnt strongr than Gohan) 
  
Ultimate Gohan Description

Gohan's ultimate power up when the full extent of his dormant power is released during the Fusion Saga. This power up was achieved by a special ceremony performed by Elder Kai. Although technically this ability is not exclusive to Gohan alone as the ceremony can be used to unlock anyone's sleeping powers, his was unusual in the amount of time it took to unlock due to his amazing potential unlike any other. When the power is first acquired, he is told to try to go Super Saiyan, however when Gohan attempts to transform into a Super Saiyan, his hair, aura, and eyes stay his natural color. Only subtle changes in his appearance occur, including more glaring and pronounced facial features and more upright hair. This power up is referred to as "Elder Kai Unlock Ability" in the Budokai series of video games and "Ultimate Gohan" in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. This form was nicknamed "Mystic Gohan" by fans, the term "Chou Gohan" being less common. In this form, Gohan's strength easily surpasses all of his other forms. Gohan shows a great amount of power, even being able to match Super Buu after Gotenks and Piccolo were absorbed blow for blow, but was outmatched after Super Buu used Piccolo's wisdom to play mind tricks against him.

The original manga implied that Gohan's Ultimate form surpassed both Goku and Gotenks in their Super Saiyan 3 states. Even in the English anime, where this implication was toned down somewhat, there were still hints present. Perhaps the most notable of which is that Ultimate Gohan completely dominated Super Buu until their fight was interrupted by his self-destruction. Later, when Super Buu had returned to this same form (after being severed from the other Z Fighters he had absorbed in the interim), Goku was still thoroughly convinced that if he and Vegeta fought Super Buu without fusing, they would be defeated easily. Gotenks, while in his Super Saiyan 3 state, also struggled with this form of Super Buu. Because of this, Ultimate Gohan is often regarded as Dragon Ball Z's most powerful fighter not to be created by fusion or absorption. In Wrath of the Dragon, Gohan is shown "powering up" into his ultimate state on several occasions; he is the only partial Saiyan to not use his Super Saiyan transformation in the movie. This movie was also the last time Gohan used this transformation. It is unknown whether Gohan eventually would have been able to access his Super Saiyan form while in this state, though Gohan was instructed to "do that Super Saiyan thing" to access his new transformation, suggesting that it may have replaced the Super Saiyan forms. 

 
According to the Manga Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Goku in Super Saiyan 3, and Goku stood up to kid Buu, that haves "Unlimited Strenght" , so I think that he is fairly strong, even without Ki, with Ki he can increass his power even more, it's like Tactile Telekinesis, it buff all the Z warrior abilities, strenght, Speed and endurance. 
 With this information I backed up my opinion of  Gohan being more Powerful than Superboy, he can move almost at lightspeed and blast planets with his full powered attacks 
#43 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat. "

that doesn't give Gohan the win though.


on a side note  I don't even recall Gohan learning any fighting styles from anyone in DBZ lol

#44 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat. "

Which is why I said that Gohan would beat normal superboy, but not prime.
#45 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat. "
Which is why I said that Gohan would beat normal superboy, but not prime. "
Hey I said he had more martial arts skill i didn't say anything about him winning.
#46 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said: 
"You're an idiot "  
That is unnecessary, I'm only expressing my opinion, Mystic Gohan have's Plantet busting attacks and he is fighting Superboy (He is strong , I dont deny it but he isnt strongr than Gohan) "
I don't remember him busting planets. :/
#47 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat. "

that doesn't give Gohan the win though.


on a side note  I don't even recall Gohan learning any fighting styles from anyone in DBZ lol

"

he trained with Piccolo & Goku
#48 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat. "

that doesn't give Gohan the win though.


on a side note  I don't even recall Gohan learning any fighting styles from anyone in DBZ lol

"
he trained with Piccolo & Goku "
Yeah he did. He has Connor beat in skill.
#49 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"@Baldy said:
" @randumo24 said:
" well one thing we can say for certain is that Gohan is the more skilled fighter. "
True dat. "

that doesn't give Gohan the win though.


on a side note  I don't even recall Gohan learning any fighting styles from anyone in DBZ lol

"
he trained with Piccolo & Goku "

I know I was just joking really. 


I was serious about him losing though.

#50 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

I maintain that'll be close with Connor edging out the win.