#1 Edited by WillPayton (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

My Team: Midnighter (leader), Longshot, Mirror Master, Nightcrawler, Sylar

vs

The X-Men: Beast, Colossus, Cyclops (leader), Iceman, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine

Any DC characters are pre-52, any Marvel ones are standard/classic versions. Standard equipment for all.

Random encounter, everyone in character. Battle out in the open, starting 20m apart. Win by KO or death.

Does my team prevail?

#2 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

MM could solo

#3 Posted by sync1 (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

MM could solo

Against Iceman?

#4 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

MM could solo

Possibly, another scenario is Iceman sends a frozen spike into MM through the ground
#5 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: He doesn't need to kill Iceman just trap him

#6 Posted by MirageJester (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar can incapacitate Beast (probably others too), Nightcralwer and Longshot are great distractions which means ...

Midnighter should own Cyclops and Wolverine, but would logically take out Rogue first so she doesn't get Bobby's powers or anyone elses, he also may mention to MM that Storm needs to be taken out as he is the leader.

Mirror Master is going to see Colossus lovely shiny reflective body and laugh (Which means I would agree that MM could solo this.)

Iceman is your only major threat, maybe Rogue if she takes Bobbys powers but I doubt she would get the chance.

#7 Posted by sync1 (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@sync1: He doesn't need to kill Iceman just trap him

What if Iceman flash freezes every one on the other team?

#8 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Syler has the power to explode like a nuke right?

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL... remember people, "in character".

#10 Posted by Dextersinister (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Men are not capable of winning current MM is unable to leave the Mirror Verse but can still attack from reflective surfaces.

#11 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

MM could solo

#12 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Syler is a psychopath. I can see him exploding.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

#14 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@MirageJester: @MirageJester said:

Sylar can incapacitate Beast (probably others too), Nightcralwer and Longshot are great distractions which means ...

Midnighter should own Cyclops and Wolverine, but would logically take out Rogue first so she doesn't get Bobby's powers or anyone elses, he also may mention to MM that Storm needs to be taken out as he is the leader.

Mirror Master is going to see Colossus lovely shiny reflective body and laugh (Which means I would agree that MM could solo this.)

Iceman is your only major threat, maybe Rogue if she takes Bobbys powers but I doubt she would get the chance.

Since when did storm get a sex change

#15 Posted by WillPayton (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

#16 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Epicbeast3000 said:

Okay first "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Now that I am out of my horror, Storm is a lesbian, dafuq???

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Back on topic people!

So everyone thinks my team defeats the X-Men?

#18 Posted by XiiX (8474 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

MM could solo

#19 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman solos.

#20 Edited by XiiX (8474 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Mirror Master can effectively disperse his consciousness to any and all surrounding reflective surfaces. That includes Iceman's own body. He wouldn't be affected by Iceman's powers.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: MM cant kill Iceman or Trap him if Iceman makes a constant versions of himself.

Iceman cant get to MM.

Stalemate.

#22 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Mirror Master can effectively disperse his consciousness to any and all surrounding reflective surfaces. That includes Iceman's own body. He wouldn't be affected by Iceman's powers.

True, but I thought Iceman was immortal

?

#23 Posted by XiiX (8474 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: He virtually is. But that doesn't mean he can't be K.O'd.

#24 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: He virtually is. But that doesn't mean he can't be K.O'd.

true.

#25 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Don't see how they can do anything to Iceman or Mirror Master.

#26 Posted by MirageJester (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000 said:

he also may mention to MM that Storm needs to be taken out, as Midnighter is the leader of the first team.

My bad on the grammar.

#27 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#28 Edited by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: That... That's disturbing.

And on the note of this topic, I don't think Nightcrawler would be able to try and hurt/kill his fellow X-Men since they are in character. Do the other members of this team work well together? (I don't know much about them.) Because teamwork could be a giant factor.