My Unlikely Team vs the JLA B-Team

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My Unlikely Team: Midnighter (leader), Longshot, Mirror Master, Nightcrawler, Sylar

vs

The JLA B-Team: Aquaman, Guy Gardner, Hawkman, Red Tornado, Steel

The JLA B-Team has proven itself to be unusually versatile and powerful. But now, they're about to face a team like they've never seen... my Unlikely Team!

Rules: Random encounter, everyone in-character, standard equipment. All DCs are pre-52. Win by KO or death.

Which team wins? Who walks out of this alive?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By willpayton

bump

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

What a team you've assembled for your unlikely team! I know absolutely nothing about "Sylar", so until I get some intel on him (and his potential benefit to his team), I have to reserve my verdict until later.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

What a team you've assembled for your unlikely team! I know absolutely nothing about "Sylar", so until I get some intel on him (and his potential benefit to his team), I have to reserve my verdict until later.

Thanks. Yeah, it's a team specifically designed to throw a monkey wrench into even the most powerful and skilled opponents. I used them almost a year ago to fight the Avengers. I thought they'd be perfect going up against the B-Team... and might make for a fun and interesting discussion. =)

Sylar is definitely not one to mess with. I dont have time right now (heading out the door), but maybe others can talk about his powers and feats to help out the thread.

But, needless to say, the Unlikely Team has some serious skills and powers and are dangerous against anyone. I can see Midnighter alone wreaking havoc against any team.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Unlikely Team wins.