District 5: Cyclops and Current Jubilee Sponsor Professor X

District: 6: Bullseye and DareDevil Sponsor War Machine

District 7: Deadpool and Nightcrawler Sponsor Omega Red

District 8: Current Moon Knight and Prowler Sponsor Daken

District 9: Catman and Lion-O(80s) Sponsor Alfred

District 10: Batwoman and Current Robin Sponsor Red Hood

District 11: 2 Talons Sponsor Catwoman

District 12: Bane and Deadshot Sponsor Penguin

No weapons in the beginning. When I say no weapons that means no helmet for magneto, No teleportation device for Deadpool, Cyclops does not get his eye beam thing just glasses, no webs, no sheild for Cap or Taskmaster, no batarangs for robin or batman, no whip for catwoman, no w/e those things are for Daredevil, no sword of omens for Lion-O or anything like it, Iron Man only has an Iron suite he can only be allowed to fly The weapons and supplies are laid out in front of all of them before they start. There is a sword and bow and arrow laid out. Along with some throwing knives. The Sword knives and arrows are made of Sharp rocks like indians useds

Sponsors are not allowed to use powers to help. They can only send things into arena like in movie to help.

Takes place in a place like the Hunger Games movie.

Same rules as the Hunger Games movie. Only 2 winners from the same district.

Let the games begin

#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero: There is a horrible spread of power levels here. Magneto kills everyone right at the very beginning. It's not even fair.
#3 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

These sponsors are hilarious.

Most of them are archenemies of their tributes, they would totally screw over their district.

#4 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@The Hooded Hero: There is a horrible spread of power levels here. Magneto kills everyone right at the very beginning. It's not even fair.

There is no more Magneto. Your right he was to powerful for this. I should make him a sponsor though instead. Actually I think i'll just keep it how it is.

#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero said:

@Ferro Vida said:

There is no more Magneto. Your right he was to powerful for this. I should make him a sponsor though instead. Actually I think i'll just keep it how it is.

You should really take Iron Man and Captain Cold out of this too. 

@texasdeathmatch said:

Most of them are archenemies of their tributes, they would totally screw over their district.

NO! They'll totally work together! Mumble mumble common good mumble mumble.
#6 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man?? He should be the sponsor (maybe) and Daken thrown in the mix. Even then ... As is, Iron Man destroys the competition. With Beast Boy posing the greatest challenge. Boils down to Beast Boy vs Iron Man.

#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: haha for some reason I can't picture Omega Red lifting a finger to help Nightcrawler or Deadpool.

"Hey, remember that time you dropped me from like 50 stories? Yeah, good luck finding food, b*tch."

#8 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: No. I think they are gonna stay. Not like it matters they can't use anything. The only thing Iron Man can do is fly.

#9 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Iron Man's suite in this is only good for flight. So I don't think Iron Man gonna even stand a chance. Read the OP!

#10 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, having the ability to fly gives him an incredible advantage.

Is there a restriction to his travel speed?

#11 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

I mean, having the power to fly gives him an incredible advantage.

How? I don't really see Beast Boy winning either.

#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero: Because it helps them give a layout of the environment and see where his opponents are. Also, he has ridiculous travel speed so I don't see why he wouldn't grab all the weapons.

#13 Edited by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

@The Hooded Hero: Because it helps them give a layout of the environment and see where his opponents are. Also, he has ridiculous travel speed so I don't see why he wouldn't grab all the weapons.

Not to mention the bit where he could turn someone to paste by flying into them. 

And seriously, Captain Cold could destroy these people.
#14 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: Seriously how is Captain Cold gonna win no weapons. If I do change these people who should replace them?

#15 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero: Its your thread man, do you really want Ferro change the teams for you?

#16 Edited by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero said:

District 8: Current Moon Knight and Iron Man Sponsor Daken

Lmfao. Daken would send them a nuclear device just for kicks.
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero: Well there's that whole cold field thing he has going for him. But if you take away all of that then he is just a guy in a parka, in which case Deadshot is at a bit of a disadvantage.
#18 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: @Illuminatus: @Super_SoldierXII: The people have been changed.

I don't believe I should environment when I already did. If you haven't seen Hunger Games not my problem.

#19 Posted by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero: Okay. I've seen the film and read all the novels, for whatever it's worth.
#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero: Thank you. 

I'd say that Cyclops and Nightcrawler will get all of the weapons at the beginning. Scott wouldn't be able to take everyone out all at once, but he could unleash a blast to scatter the other teams long enough for Kurt to grab the weapons and then teleport away with Cyclops.
#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

#22 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@The Hooded Hero: Thank you. I'd say that Cyclops and Nightcrawler will get all of the weapons at the beginning. Scott wouldn't be able to take everyone out all at once, but he could unleash a blast to scatter the other teams long enough for Kurt to grab the weapons and then teleport away with Cyclops.

Won't work. Nightcrawler and Cyclops are enemies in this. Only one team can win. Just like in the movie only one District can win.

#23 Posted by ozeol (504 posts) - - Show Bio

2, 4 or 7

#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@The Hooded Hero: Thank you. I'd say that Cyclops and Nightcrawler will get all of the weapons at the beginning. Scott wouldn't be able to take everyone out all at once, but he could unleash a blast to scatter the other teams long enough for Kurt to grab the weapons and then teleport away with Cyclops.

Won't work. Nightcrawler and Cyclops are enemies in this. Only one team can win. Just like in the movie only one District can win.

Oh, so you mean you editted the OP again.
#25 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even gonna try...

#26 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@The Hooded Hero said:

@Ferro Vida said:

No this was the plan in the first place. That's how Hunger Games was.

#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@The Hooded Hero said:

@Ferro Vida said:

No this was the plan in the first place. That's how Hunger Games was.

Hunger Games switched the teams up three times?
#28 Edited by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: Your retarded I give up on this op. I watched hunger games and they didn't switch the teams up 3 times. Only one team was allowed to make it out.

Go see the movie!

#29 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero: Mind the name-calling, please. I'm in the process of reading the books and I know how the Hunger Games works. Your OP was not very well thought out, and you changed it several times to try to fix it.
#30 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: I'm not going off the book. I'm going off the movie. There is only one team that wins. Sorry for the name calling. But your still retarded in my book. Have a great day.

#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

Sorry for the name calling. But your still retarded in my book.

I don't understand how you can apologize for calling someone a retard, but call them a retard after that. That's very childish.

You have a warning for that. Please keep the insults to yourself in the future.

#32 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Could care less.

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

Could care less.

It's 'couldn't care less.' If that were true, you wouldn't have responded. Please be mindful of the rules of the site. Thanks.

#34 Edited by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Seriously bro. YOu wanna ban me go for it. There is a thousand other sites like this one. I'd get over it. I don't get the chance to get on here everyday anyway. I have a real life unlike most the people on here.

If not leave me alone.

#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

@Static Shock: Seriously bro. YOu wanna ban me go for it. There is a thousand other sites like this one. I'd get over it. I don't get the chance to get on here everyday anyway. I have a real life unlike most the people on here.

What you did wasn't even ban-worthy, so I don't understand the reasoning behind your tangent. If there are thousands of other sites like this one, why don't you go to them? Better question. Who or what is stopping you? LOL.

I'm pretty sure most everyone on here has a real life, just like you. You shouldn't assume otherwise, nor should you make yourself seem better than everyone else here.

#36 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Done now? Hey guess what in my book your retarded too.

#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

You don't want to go there.

#38 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: I don't really care!

#39 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

@Static Shock: I don't really care!

Yet, you're still responding. Apparently, the sour grapes are difficult for you to reach.

I said nothing to disrespect you. Calm down.

#40 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@The Hooded Hero said:

You don't want to go there.

The madder you get the bigger my smile gets.

#41 Posted by Billy Batson (57751 posts) - - Show Bio

Go go go.
BB

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

The madder you get the bigger my smile gets.

Yes. Right, because an obviously-disgruntled Viner thinks it's intelligent to assume that he's made me upset.

Seriously, get it together and stop trolling.

#43 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Serioulsy get off my back. If I wanna be offensive I will. If that gets me suspended or banned not a big deal. Get it. I hope so. Have a great day.

#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero: For the record, I'm the one that just banned you.
#45 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

Serioulsy get off my back. If I wanna be offensive I will.

Not on my watch. Hopefully, you'll get that.

#46 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@The Hooded Hero said:

Serioulsy get off my back. If I wanna be offensive I will.

Not on my watch. Hopefully, you'll get that.

AWESOME. BIGGER SMILE NOW!

#47 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

AWESOME. BIGGER SMILE NOW!

You're about to be mad in a minute.

#48 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

District 3, District 5, District 8, District 9, District 10, District 11, District 12

Out of all the DISTRICTS he put up there these are the only ones that I think wouldn't get screwed by their sponsors. Even though for District 12 it would have been better if Bane was the sponsor instead of Penguin.