My Godric vs (Almost) All Comers

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My character here is going up against all comers and is willing to go toe to toe with anyone in a one on one fight.

No Caption Provided

His name is Godric

He is of unknown origin, whether he is a god or mortal it is unknown.

His abilities are largely unknown but believed to be based somewhat in quasi reality warping if not belief empowerment.

While the true source of his abilities come from the belief of others. In rough terms if it is believed that Godric can do something he likely can. If it is believed enough by enough people it becomes a reality. He can be empowered by the will and belief of the masses to become even more power. This has lead to Godric spreading rumors about himself and his past exploits to maintain his power.

Godrics most noteworthy ability apart from the previously mentioned Belief Empowerment is his ability to be weakened by lose of confidence or belief in his cause. However though he can be weakened by this confidence issue he can also be empowered by his over confidence in himself. If he believes himself untouchable, it is damn hard to prove him wrong.

For this fight:

Godric has spread the rumor that he once held a Black Hole in his bare hands without injury.

Godric has told the story that he once traveled across the entire universe to fight the strongest warrior god on their world who was as powerful as Superman.

Godric it is said has beaten the Flash (Wally West) in a fight requiring a photo finish that he barely won.

Godric has been defeated by Superman, but spread the rumor that this was a Sundipped Super Charged Superman (15 mins)

Godric has said that he is immune to telepathy and that no mind reader can trick him.

Godric spread the rumor that he has defeated Despero in a honest and fair one on one making the latter flee.

Rules of the fight:

KO only

No BRF

One on One only

No Cosmics

At most Kryptonians get 10 mins in the sun

No Special Items (No Infinity Gauntlet or UN)

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait and how the hell did a vampire become a reality warper

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@epicbeast3000: Its just a name and a pic man. I just love the look of the character and Always liked the name, which is why I typically steal it for my RP characters. (btw True Blood version is a Saint compared to the book version.)

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Oh......