#1 Posted by WillPayton (9548 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus came to the DC universe and created a new herald with the powers of 3 of the top DC heroes. His new herald took out the Silver Surfer, the Avengers, and even the Justice League and Darkseid!. Now, the new composite herald faces a new challenge...

My DC Composite Herald:

-Martian Manhunter

-Wally West's speed (no speed-steal power)

-GL ring powers (no ring needed, power is internalized, no recharging needed) with Hal Jordan's level of mastery and willpower

VS

Superman Prime

No prep, standard equipment, in character but fighting to win. Win by KO or death. Does my composite herald continue his winning streak?

#2 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Remove his Flash phobia and Prime stomps.

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9548 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Cant do it, fight (as always) is in character, as per the OP.

#4 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Cant do it, fight (as always) is in character, as per the OP.

Then the Heralds win.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime wins... 
unless the composite character actually looks like one of the Flashes I don't think the phobia will come into play... now the character's speed may remind him of the Flash but I still think Prime will knock his head off assuming he can hit it if the character is not Intangible. 
#6 Posted by WillPayton (9548 posts) - - Show Bio

I hadnt thought about how he looks. But, lets assume that he looks like some sort of combination of MMH, GL, and Flash. So, maybe Prime would be a little cautious, but no full blown phobia. =)

#7 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Prime ever shown TP resistance? Because MM powers would let him go intangible and mindrape, right?

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime wins.

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Has Prime ever shown TP resistance? Because MM powers would let him go intangible and mindrape, right?

I'd like to know this also.

#10 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

I hadnt thought about how he looks. But, lets assume that he looks like some sort of combination of MMH, GL, and Flash. So, maybe Prime would be a little cautious, but no full blown phobia. =)

If that is true then Prime lolstomps.

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9548 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@WillPayton said:

If that is true then Prime lolstomps.

How does prime deal with the Herald's intangibility and TP?

#12 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

How does prime deal with the Herald's intangibility and TP?

this

#13 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say with flashes speed he would have the reflexes to go ghost and mindrape Prime. the end.