My DC Composite Herald vs: Justice League

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Galactus came to the DC universe and created a new herald with the powers of 3 of the top DC heroes. His first test was to defeat the Silver Surfer, which he accomplished.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-vs-my-dc-composite-herald/686949/?

But now, Galactus wants his new herald to take out the Justice League. Will he do it?

My DC Composite Herald:

-Martian Manhunter

-Wally West's speed (no speed-steal power)

-GL ring powers (no ring needed, power is internalized, no recharging needed) with Hal Jordan's level of mastery and willpower

VS

Justice League: Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Guy Gardner, Superman, Wonder Woman

No prep, standard equipment, in character but fighting to win. Win by KO or death.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Flash from team 2 just speed steal

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW

The Herald should still win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Immortal777 said:

The herald could also do that

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperorb777

@jeanroygrant: No he can't it says no speed steal for the herald.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: No he can't it says no speed steal for the herald.

oh

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By willpayton

@Immortal777 said:

Trying to speed-blitz someone who's just as fast as you, can mind-rape you, or otherwise blast you out of existence in 10 other different ways seems... unwise. If Flash tries to blitz Composite Herald, he'd probably die in the first nanosecond of the battle, before Batman can even say... "Don't..."

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGraySon

@WillPayton: Which Aquaman? Jazz hand or new 52? Dont say hook hand.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By willpayton

@TheGraySon said:

@WillPayton: Which Aquaman? Jazz hand or new 52? Dont say hook hand.

The one in the OP image... water hand Aquaman.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGraySon

@WillPayton: Sorry lol, i couldnt open it. Well about what you said earlier with Flash getting mind raped.. I think it depends on the distance or placement. If theyre starting like 20 yards apart and can see each other, I dont see how MM could hit him with telepathy. Flash moves faster than thought, so by the time MM thinks about using his telepathy on Flash hes already speed stealing. Also, if speedsters have accelerated thought, wouldnt it be more difficult to mind rape him? By the time MM realizes this hes already had his speed stolen. If theyre starting in unknown locations, MM could get him before the flash finds him i think. Maybe i misunderstood the whole speed vs telepathy thing though..

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

MM's TP+Flash's speed = Composite Herald win

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By willpayton

@TheGraySon said:

@WillPayton: Sorry lol, i couldnt open it. Well about what you said earlier with Flash getting mind raped.. I think it depends on the distance or placement. If theyre starting like 20 yards apart and can see each other, I dont see how MM could hit him with telepathy. Flash moves faster than thought, so by the time MM thinks about using his telepathy on Flash hes already speed stealing. Also, if speedsters have accelerated thought, wouldnt it be more difficult to mind rape him? By the time MM realizes this hes already had his speed stolen. If theyre starting in unknown locations, MM could get him before the flash finds him i think. Maybe i misunderstood the whole speed vs telepathy thing though..

The Composite Herald is Martian Manhunter with Flash's speed and GL's ring powers, so even if TP is dependent on mental speed, the Herald would match Flash's mind speed. Flash basically doesnt have a speed advantage on the herald here, blitzing would only get himself killed because he doesnt have the durability to take a single hit. The team needs to work together to even have a chance.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGraySon

@WillPayton: He doesnt really have to speed blitz him.. just steal his speed at some point in the fight

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By willpayton

@TheGraySon said:

@WillPayton: He doesnt really have to speed blitz him.. just steal his speed at some point in the fight

That's the question, will he survive long enough. If my Herald leads with a TP attack, Flash might be in trouble. Or, he might bet blasted by the GL energy right away and killed.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheSuperHuman

The real question is, besides the internalized Green Lantern power, is the Composite Herald experienced with his powers to the extent of his opponents? This could be a deciding factor for me.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGraySon

The way i see it, the herald has too many powers to focus/use them all at the same time to be effective against 6 people. If Aquaman could touch him he would dehydrate him, but hed have to get around intangibility and speed. Arthur could mind rape him too though, so i dont know if intangibility is a deciding factor. Diana is highly resistant to telepathy, can break GL constructs, and is a much better fighter than any of the 3 people in your composite. Shes been able to tag speedsters so i dont think thats a problem either. Guy... i dont really know anything about him or GL's in general, but i assume he could provide some counters to the constructs the composite makes and help out in the team fight. Barry, if he can land it, has his speedsteal and can help out in the team fight. Clark is just as strong, and has diversity like manhunter, can break GL constructs, and has tagged speedsters as well. Batman dies.

Overall i think the team wins, because of their numbers. Each of these characters (not Batman) can contribute to the team, so they can all provide their most useful role and take down the composite eventually.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

@TheSuperHuman said:

The real question is, besides the internalized Green Lantern power, is the Composite Herald experienced with his powers to the extent of his opponents? This could be a deciding factor for me.

He's based on MMH, so he has full experience with the Martian's powers. He also has Hal Jordan's skill and experience with the GL powers.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

I kind of feel like the loss of the speed steal ability for the herald has him lose this.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blacklightning13

Doesn't the composite have superior speed to Flash not just even because of the GL ring? That would mean he could out race everyone while mind raping them.

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

Everyone in the justice league gets mind raped instantly maybe except for flash who should be taken down pretty easily.

Who are the flashes anyways?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By willpayton

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Everyone in the justice league gets mind raped instantly maybe except for flash who should be taken down pretty easily.

Who are the flashes anyways?

Wally West in the JL team. Wally West's speed in the composite herald.

Looks like the JL team gets clobbered like Silver Surfer did by my composite herald. I need to think of a new, more formidable challenge.