#1 Posted by WillPayton (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Previously, my team of DC Annihilators took out Marvels Annihilators! Now they face a bigger and badder challenge...

My DC Annihilators: Superman, Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, Orion

VS

Team 2: Thanos and Darkseid

Darkseid is pre-52, Thanos is standard version with no IG or Cosmic Cube, etc.

Battle takes place on Mars. Everyone is bloodlusted, to the death. Everyone has basic knowledge of teammates, no knowledge of opponents, no prep, no BFR.

Fight!

#2 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Annihilators ftw

#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman speedlitzes them.
Beside this, Thanso vs. Martian in Astral Plane could be intresting, but Martian had problem with Black Adam's mind. Thanos' will be worse for him.  I belive that Darkseid's OB can take anyone from team 1, ergo:
Superman for the speedblitz or DS by OB.

#4 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Martian Mmanhunter overcame that problem and bested Black Adam in their second fight

#5 Edited by XiiX (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666: Martian Mmanhunter overcame that problem and bested Black Adam in their second fight

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave: @XiiX: I belive that Martian was prepared for this, since he already had his first encounter with him, but ok.
#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid an Thanos.

#8 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Actually morals off Alan Scott is a bigger threat than either one of team 1. He has soloed JLA and JSA together during JLA/JSA The DArk Reign while he was sitting quietly on the moon. Alan Scott morals off = unbound star heart who would give Odin a run for his money, team 2 is screwed.

#9 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666: Actually morals off Alan Scott is a bigger threat than either one of team 1. He has soloed JLA and JSA together during JLA/JSA The DArk Reign while he was sitting quietly on the moon. Alan Scott morals off = unbound star heart who would give Odin a run for his money, team 2 is screwed.

feats for Alan Scott morals off.

Also if that is the case, then maybe the OP should upgrade Darksied to Soulfire?

#10 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

Starheart shouldn't be allowed if you aren't going to give DS an Thanos a little more of an amp. Hell if Alan goes full Starheart he could well take out his own team in the process. Team 1 wins only if Alan goes full Starheart.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Yeah, I thought about this, but I still have doubts about his durability. I didn't thought that it should matter since morals off Superman should speedbltz both bad guys. 
@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

Also if that is the case, then maybe the OP should upgrade Darksied to Soulfire?

Isn't SF DS close to universal levle? I would rather give Thanos CC.
#12 Posted by tomlikesfries (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

DC Annihilators ftw

#13 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@dondave said:

DC Annihilators ftw

#14 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Well a little more expansion to what i stated earlier, a blood lusted Alan Scott, who got taken over by the power he controls (starheart) single handedly beat Dc Earth, that including JLA and JSA members together. He was sitting on the moon, granting normal people on earth power enough to fight JLA. He also rather easily took control over Doctor Fate and Obsadian , and well made them act as his slave. The team DC earth were totally and completely helpless against him before a PIS ensured Alan Scott calmed down and was defeated.

I dont have scan you are seen details here http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_League_of_America:_The_Dark_Things

He has also held a collapsing reality during Underworld Unleased.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yeah, I thought about this, but I still have doubts about his durability. I didn't thought that it should matter since morals off Superman should speedbltz both bad guys.

Fair enough, the weird part was given his powers everything changes once he taps into starheart. Normally he doesnt tap into starheart because it would control him and he would become what happened during JLA The Dark Things and nearly destroy all heroes on DC earth. But once he does Mordru cant beat him, i see no reason to believe DS omega beam would be much help given the same beam has been resisted by Superman, Orion, Mary Marvel (as black Mary) and , Doomsday.

Isn't SF DS close to universal levle? I would rather give Thanos CC.

The way it was explained likely. His fights are limited, he fought and lost to Orion who was tapping into soulfire as well.

The only statement we can use to predict his power level is this

#16 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Superman speedlitzes them. Beside this, Thanso vs. Martian in Astral Plane could be intresting, but Martian had problem with Black Adam's mind. Thanos' will be worse for him. I belive that Darkseid's OB can take anyone from team 1, ergo: Superman for the speedblitz or DS by OB.

Yeah, this sums it up pretty well.

I think the DC Annihilators win, though. Orion at his best has been able to hold his own against Darkseid alone (even though Darkseid said he was holding back), so adding Scott, Manhunter, and the rest should entitle a victory for the DC Annihilators.

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember anyone mind raping Thanos. I don't think that will be an option for MM.

#18 Posted by WillPayton (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

I can't remember anyone mind raping Thanos. I don't think that will be an option for MM.

Yeah I dont see that happening either.

#19 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I see team 1 winning, MVP being Alan Scott

#20 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

DC Annihilators ftw