My Dark Avengers Vs Avengers Team

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

My Dark Avengers:

Lord Deathstrike, Reed Richards (Ultimate), Gregory Stark, Nuke (Ultimate), The Juggernaut, Ragnarok, Superior Spider-man

Vs

Iron Man, Spider-woman, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk, Captain America (Bucky), Captain America (Steve), Hank Pym, Hawkeye

Round 1:

• Morals On
  • Random Encounter
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Round 2:

• Morals On
  • 1 day's prep
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't believe no one commented on this thread for it being 8 years old, but maybe because these types of battles have been pummeled to the ground.

First of all, I will say that I don't know much about a lot of characters on the DA's team (LD, Ultimate RR, etc... ) but I'm basically assuming that most of them are just evil counterparts to their superhero counterparts? If that's the case, then I'll assume with prejudice that Hulk is seriously a factor to contend with here, which then leads me to believe that he will have his way with the Juggernaut. While these 2 are busy going at it, Black Widow will be doing some extreme recon work in the background probably with Hawkeye. Which I think it's to be mentioned that I believe the "good guys" team is heavily advantaged here. I mean they have two extra contenders, which might spell out the case of why the DA team is so much of a match up that the other team would need all of the firepower they can get their hands on.

While I get this, I think it should be noted that without Hawkeye and BW, they still have their work cut out for them, and with that being said, I think Hawkeye is extremely underestimated if this is the case. He could very well be the overkill the other team will have in an otherwise (unfair advantage) even fight.

I think they're relatively even in intelligence or coordination. I feel like this is kind of like good versus their evil "counterparts," so it's more of a question of individual battles versus a whole team effort. To me this battle is really just between the survival of Ragnarok and Thor. Although, it's more complicated than this obviously since I don't know much about the DA team in question. If Hulk can get past the Juggernaut, then I'd also have to give the good guys the edge. I think it's just too much firepower.

which leads me to believe that round 1 would definitely go to the good guys

Although, you said morals on, so obviously death isn't a factor at all. If morals on then I would say good guys are too much to handle.

Round 2

pretty much the same thing but if Reed and Spider-Man (?) can come up with a deadly plan of knowing what they're up against, then they might be able to incapacitate the other guys?? I definitely don't see the DA's team KO'ing the other team though, I mean, Thor and Hulk are just too much to handle, let alone everyone else surviving only to reign Hell on Earth on the unfortunate poor souls that are doing their damnest to hold off the onslaught of the serious firepower that team 2 has at their disposal. (Tony, Hawkeye, Bucky, Black Widow, and Steve?) Yeah, that seems like a bad day for team DA.

If anyone would like to enlighten me on why this wouldn't be the case, then I'd be glad to know your opinion(s).

I feel like Steve is heavily underestimated here, as well.... let alone the others... mainly Tony, Hulk, Thor, and Spider-Woman most likely. Seems extremely one sided for DA to handle, no?

Also, on a side note, let's say that that everyone else besides Thor, Hulk, Rag, and Juggernaut are out of the fight, then it just comes down to Thor vs Rag, and Hulk constantly using BFR on Juggs?? I feel like this fight would go on for a very long time. If there are literally any other survivors, (and I mean ANY) on Hulk's team, then DA will lose 9/10 times in both rounds imo.

With all this being said though, one thing's for certain, they're all going to be feeling it in the morning, especially HE and BW if any of the DA manage to get their hands on them. Reed will be tricky to deal with for sure, but I feel like Hawkeye and Black Widow can subdue him if they work together. Not to mention Hank, and Tony, Hulk, and Thor will undoubtedly be too much I think. I would venture that Tony would be able to give Rag a hard time while Thor is just going through everyone else like a knife through butter, while Hulk uses BFR on Juggs.