The JLA take this

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the creator

Well Capt Marvel (for DC) can destroy most, if not all of the Avengers by himself.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Yeah I thought CM would be a little unfair...
Although Jack of Hearts has great firepower and I thought he could give him some problems....

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SeSAW

Well i wouldn't go that far about Cap, but Queen Maxima will be a big prob though.

9th Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 9th Wonder

JLA..Courtesy of SHAZAM.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scarlet Thor

ok let's remove Marvel and add Buster Gold to be more fair

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Well i wouldn't go that far about Cap, but Queen Maxima will be a big prob though."

Why wouldn't you say that about Capt Marvel ?
Please explain.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
JLA wins here. Captain Marvel aka Billy Baston would have a field day with The Avengers team here
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scarlet Thor
King Saturn said:
"JLA wins here. Captain Marvel aka Billy Baston would have a field day with The Avengers team here
"
I've removed him
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"JLA wins here. Captain Marvel aka Billy Baston would have a field day with The Avengers team here
"
I've removed him"
Oh I See... well its a lot closer now
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Scarlet Thor

that's why i did it...
more fair now

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Scarlet Thor said:
"that's why i did it...
more fair now"
I thought so... well its gonna take a little thought on this fight
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"Well i wouldn't go that far about Cap, but Queen Maxima will be a big prob though."

Please explain."
Cause cap marvel would have trouble with Vision or Ms Marvel, im not saying either would beat him but both are a match for him. Queen Maxima is the heaviest hitter on the DC side shes just too much to handle only Vision could have any slight chance at her, and this team of the JLA has Cap, Red Tornado, Maxima. and Dr light, all marvel really has is Vision and Ms Marvel. So yeah id say its a beatdown for the league.

Scarlet Thor
said:
"ok let's remove Marvel and add Buster Gold to be more fair"

The JLA still wins
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

Please explain."
Cause cap marvel would have trouble with Vision or Ms Marvel, im not saying either would beat him but both are a match for him. Queen Maxima is the heaviest hitter on the DC side shes just too much to handle only Vision could have any slight chance at her, and this team of the JLA has Cap, Red Tornado, Maxima. and Dr light, all marvel really has is Vision and Ms Marvel. So yeah id say its a beatdown for the league.

Scarlet Thor
said:

The JLA still wins"
You say the dumbest sh#t.Ms.Marvel isn't that far above class 100 even being Binary and the Vision got owned by Iron Man...How the hell are they going to do anything to someone who lifts around 100,000 tons? He could beat them both at the same time.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

Please explain."

Scarlet Thor
said:

The JLA still wins"
You say the dumbest sh#t.Ms.Marvel isn't that far above class 100 even being Binary and the Vision got owned by Iron Man...How the hell are they going to do anything to someone who lifts around 100,000 tons? He could beat them both at the same time."
No you say the dumbest shit cuz I never said they beat him i said either could give him a match and they could stupid,  because they have powers that could give him trouble. Will you ever learn to read? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

Please explain."

Scarlet Thor
said:

The JLA still wins"
You say the dumbest sh#t.Ms.Marvel isn't that far above class 100 even being Binary and the Vision got owned by Iron Man...How the hell are they going to do anything to someone who lifts around 100,000 tons? He could beat them both at the same time."
No you say the dumbest shit cuz I never said they beat him i said either could give him a match and they could stupid,  because they have powers that could give him trouble. Will you ever learn to read? "
I did read it you f#ckin idiot...they don't have any chance what so ever.He could not fight Ms.Marvel back and she wouldn't give him trouble....the Vision he would have to because of the intangible\tangible technique...but he is fast and strong enough to take them out in seconds.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW

Yeah right Vance. He probably wins but they have powerful ranged attacks to keep him at bay and neither of them are slow. You just said it yourself that Vision can phase and become intangable so how can he beat them in seconds LOL WTF r u talkin about jr

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Yeah right Vance. He probably wins but they have powerful ranged attacks to keep him at bay and neither of them are slow. You just said it yourself that Vision can phase and become intangable so how can he beat them in seconds LOL WTF r u talkin about jr"
Shazam is near Superman Speed and strength if not above....He could take them both out before they even know what's going on.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:

Do you actually read any comics or simply glance at the covers and think that this is sufficient information about characters.
Do you really understand how powerful Capt Marvel (classic) is because your comments don't seem to indicate that.
Capt Marvel is far more powerful than Maxima.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

Do you actually read any comics or simply glance at the covers and think that this is sufficient information about characters.
Do you really understand how powerful Capt Marvel (classic) is because your comments don't seem to indicate that.
Capt Marvel is far more powerful than Maxima."
Thank you.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23  Edited By Zoom

If we all click the minus sign next to SeSaw's posts will that mean nobody has to read them?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"If we all click the minus sign next to SeSaw's posts will that mean nobody has to read them?"
Yes.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25  Edited By Zoom

Hahaha!

This post by SeSAW (769 posts) is hidden due to a low score.

I should have thought of this ages ago. :-D

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"Hahaha!

This post by SeSAW (769 posts) is hidden due to a low score.

I should have thought of this ages ago. :-D"
He He He  !  Very Good People

(=
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"If we all click the minus sign next to SeSaw's posts will that mean nobody has to read them?"
Go right ahead youll be doing a lot of clicking and it only makes you look like a player hater anyway.

the creator
said:
"SeSAW said:

Capt Marvel is far more powerful than Maxima."

Creator do you even know who Maxima is, do you know what she can do? You probably don't so ill tell you Maxima is super strong fast and durabile as well as Telepathic and sure she can control magnetism to some degree as well as shoot energy blasts strong enough to hurt Superman. Also she was the only member of the JLA other than Supes that could take Doomsdays blows. Now who would you rather face her or Cap Marvel, dumbass? 
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW

Whatever creator you should be the last person too talk about someone looking up anything thats your whole MO. Oh and by the way why would you think I looked up info on Maxima in wiki, ill tell you why cause you had to look her up to see what she can do you didn't know. You can be so silly at times

Maxima has more powers than all the rest of the members, and I don't recall Superman ever beating her, if he did it was bad writing she could easily use her TP on him to win and she could do the same to Cap Marvel.

Now WTF are you talking about?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"

Whatever creator you should be the last person too talk about someone looking up anything thats your whole MO. Oh and by the way why would you think I looked up info on Maxima in wiki, ill tell you why cause you had to look her up to see what she can do you didn't know. You can be so silly at times

Maxima has more powers than all the rest of the members, and I don't recall Superman ever beating her, if he did it was bad writing she could easily use her TP on him to win and she could do the same to Cap Marvel.

Now WTF are you talking about?

"

I think it's time to bring this thread back up again isn't it.....http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vs-sbp/25802/?page=5

You are making the same blunders again by the looks of things.

I looked at Wiki (which seems to have been one of the sites you have used for info in the past) because everytime I deal with you now, I have to check where you got your ideas from (notice I didn't use the word facts). I have to check the source of your info as since it can already be rubbish (from the site in question) and then it gets more distorted by you, it can come out completed wrong.

You will notice that she does not have reaction speed (in this case the power of super speed) anywhere near that of Superman. Although far above an average human, she cannot perform super activities like a speedster (the Flash for instance).
Superman and more importatntly in this case, Capt Marvel, can react and perform activities dozens to hundres of times faster than her. They have been shown to do this on many occasions. Perhaps Superman did not use it in his battles with her because of bad writing........
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Perfect Cell
the creator said:
"Well Capt Marvel (for DC) can destroy most, if not all of the Avengers by himself."
Where there's Captain Marvel there's Thor!