• 161 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Tried this before recently, but it got locked for some reason? Not sure why, as no reason was given, but I'd thought I'd give it another go.  All in good fun :-)

#2 Edited by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

put that glove to good use my avatar is ready for ya.

#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Vance Astro? He always has a good one

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Tried this before recently, but it got locked for some reason? Not sure why, as no reason was given, but I'd thought I'd give it another go.  All in good fun :-)"
Blink 182 won't beat slobo
#5 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

I hijack the mic and it's not like anyone can stop me.

#6 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine stomps : )

#7 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing can beat Cly and Esmeralda! :D

#8 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Mine stomps : )"
Indeed.

  

#9 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Vincent Law, aka Ergo Proxy, the Agent of Death.
#10 Edited by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Where's Vance Astro? He always has a good one"
Oh yeah.  The euphoric emotions generated from glancing at his Lady Gaga avy felt analogous to getting one's @ss squeezed by sexy cupid.
#11 Posted by jloneblackheart (5491 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart Rises

Moderator
#12 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Mine stomps : )"
Indeed.

  
"
LoL make way for the Ghetto Blaster .
#13 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Tried this before recently, but it got locked for some reason? Not sure why, as no reason was given, but I'd thought I'd give it another go.  All in good fun :-)"
The reason it got blocked before is because it always turns into an annoying argument with people resorting to name calling.
Staff
#14 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"The reason it got blocked before is because it always turns into an annoying argument with people resorting to name calling."
You're a %^$*ing  @#&*^$@# ignoramus!


; )
#15 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"inferiorego said:
"The reason it got blocked before is because it always turns into an annoying argument with people resorting to name calling."
You're a %^$*ing  @#&*^$@# ignoramus!; )"
Yes, I am a %^$*ing @#&*$@# ignoramus, this is common knowledge
Staff
#16 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure my Avatar crushes any possible competition lol

#17 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I'm pretty sure my Avatar crushes any possible competition lol"
Not true, I win... The originator of awesome... However, I do know you're a guy now.
Staff
#18 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Push said:
"Tried this before recently, but it got locked for some reason? Not sure why, as no reason was given, but I'd thought I'd give it another go.  All in good fun :-)"
The reason it got blocked before is because it always turns into an annoying argument with people resorting to name calling."
oh I dunno the DBZ kids seem to be gone, TruePwnge and his ilk have the day off, and only us relatively sane people are popping in making offhand comments to the tune of "I think my AV is kewl." I think we can live with that for quite a while.... I could live with this kind of Comicvine atmosphere for the foreseeable future actually.
#19 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait until SUNMAN comes back on to go back into ITG (Internet Tough Guy) Mode and try and talk trash to me... It's cute
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/what-does-dbz-stand-for-in-comicvine-ese/391234/#16

DJ Diesel said:

"inferiorego said:
"Push said:
"Tried this before recently, but it got locked for some reason? Not sure why, as no reason was given, but I'd thought I'd give it another go.  All in good fun :-)"
The reason it got blocked before is because it always turns into an annoying argument with people resorting to name calling."
oh I dunno the DBZ kids seem to be gone, TruePwnge and his ilk have the day off, and only us relatively sane people are popping in making offhand comments to the tune of "I think my AV is kewl." I think we can live with that for quite a while.... I could live with this kind of Comicvine atmosphere for the foreseeable future actually."
I just want certain things... (everything anime related) to stay on animevice.

Staff
#20 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup I agree IE...and of course Avatar:TLA doesn't count becaus eit isn't true anime and thye don't allow it on Animevice

 

#21 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Vincent Law, aka Ergo Proxy, the Agent of Death."
kool!!!
#22 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

My avatar wins

#23 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is providing stirring and compelling arguments....lemme tell you that

#24 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Everyone is providing stirring and compelling arguments....lemme tell you that"
<- Perfection.... Not only does it let you know in a larger font who I am, but it also lets you know I represent comicvine, whether they want me to or not.
Staff
#25 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

My guinea pig could eat your logo.

Moderator
#26 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Everyone is providing stirring and compelling arguments....lemme tell you that"
<- Perfection.... Not only does it let you know in a larger font who I am, but it also lets you know I represent comicvine, whether they want me to or not."
Diesel does not cow tow to unsolicited sponsorship! As for Luna, I will gladly challenge your moon anytime with my phat beats, dope rhymes, and mad lyrical poetry. Kaino could be a problem, I have no resistance to fire, and Sunman..... is a ninja? dark Deadpool? I can't see it every well, but my hair doo is far superior.
#27 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio
Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life
Staff
#28 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"

My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?
#29 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL yo Icarusflies your avatar reminds me of that South Park episode


  

#30 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen South Park. But my guinea pig is pretty funny. She has a 100% all natural Mohawk. And she will eat anything. Zippers on sweatshirts are a favorite.

Moderator
#31 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"
My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?"
I just got a bad image in my head :[  
#32 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"
My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?"
I just got a bad image in my head :[  
"

Welcome to my world. I haven't had a wholesome image in my head since August 1996
#33 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"
My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?"
I just got a bad image in my head :[  
"
Welcome to my world. I haven't had a wholesome image in my head since August 1996"
well say away from the porn!!
#34 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"
My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?"
I just got a bad image in my head :[  
"
Welcome to my world. I haven't had a wholesome image in my head since August 1996"
well say away from the porn!! "
I'll assume you forgot the "t"
Porn makes the world go round... Circle of life
Staff
#35 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"
My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?"
I just got a bad image in my head :[  
"
Welcome to my world. I haven't had a wholesome image in my head since August 1996"
well say away from the porn!! "
If I could stop I would...... wait..... no I wouldn't! that's why I have two monitors, do you guys actually think I'm willing to look away from hawt girl on girl actions long enough to type an entire post? No way I takes breaks every couple words to look over and go "That's right.... she's been naughty..... crap what was I typing?"
#36 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"kaino12 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"inferiorego said:
"Icarusflies said:
"My guinea pig could eat your logo."
Then I would eat your guinea pig...........Circle of life"
My chinchilla humps guinea pigs.... the uh.... friction of life?"
I just got a bad image in my head :[  
"
Welcome to my world. I haven't had a wholesome image in my head since August 1996"
well say away from the porn!! "
If I could stop I would...... wait..... no I wouldn't! that's why I have two monitors, do you guys actually think I'm willing to look away from hawt girl on girl actions long enough to type an entire post? No way I takes breaks every couple words to look over and go "That's right.... she's been naughty..... crap what was I typing?""
more like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I44piqpLmjQ
#37 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

DJ Date rape

#38 Posted by lordraiden (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Four words: "You can't touch this..........assss :-)"   Especially you Push, stay away with those gloves lol

#39 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

I think mine would win


Djinn


#40 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Tried this before recently, but it got locked for some reason? Not sure why, as no reason was given, but I'd thought I'd give it another go.  All in good fun :-)"

I'm sorry but DoomGuy doesn't hit the ladies. And iirc, Doom doesn't have any women in it.
#41 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Lunacyde said:
"I'm pretty sure my Avatar crushes any possible competition lol"
Not true, I win... The originator of awesome... However, I do know you're a guy now."
I'm still not convinced that Luna's a guy..
#42 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the only real Superman on the Vine!

: )

#43 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"inferiorego said:
"Lunacyde said:
"I'm pretty sure my Avatar crushes any possible competition lol"
Not true, I win... The originator of awesome... However, I do know you're a guy now."
I'm still not convinced that Luna's a guy.."

Haha funny one.....lets go...me and you punk
#44 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if everyone's here..and it's all fun an games. I've got Ion and Prime working for my team, if i throw my hat in the ring. ; )

#45 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma destroys him, thank you for playing.

#46 Posted by lordraiden (7625 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Emma destroys him, thank you for playing."

Well, I think we'll just have to cover Emma up from head to toe so she's not so distracting ;-)
#47 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"pixelized said:
"Emma destroys him, thank you for playing."
Well, I think we'll just have to cover Emma up from head to toe so she's not so distracting ;-)"

says the AV with exposed cheeks! :p
#48 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh Fury for the win... LoL

#49 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

I will crush all opponents.

My strength is absolute!

Take that Haters!

#50 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

maaaaan, I've had this AV since I got here. Now I'm gonna have to change it to the Thanos pimp smack picture.