Mxy Twins Vs Spectre (Read up on characters before posting)

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Random Bucket

can the Spectre beat the twins with the power to literally retcon or will he be too late to stop from retconning him? this is spectre with full power no scenarios aside from a straight up power vs power debate and the battlefield is the multiverse.sorry couldn't find pictures of the twins so not gonna post pictures of spectre either

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy
Assuming The Myx Twins are Two Mxyes, than they should Win.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

Aren't Mxy twins just Mxyzptpk split into two? If so that means they only have the power of a singular imp, and Spectre will break them.

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Random Bucket

yeah pretty much but I mean retconning characters is a freaking amazing feat in and of itself

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
@Random Bucket said:
" yeah pretty much but I mean retconning characters is a freaking amazing feat in and of itself "
Nah. It's basic reality warping. Spectre has done it on numerous occasions. Anyone with reality warping abilities of his own can counter it.
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Random Bucket

I'm pretty sure the mxy twins were just a side experiment to see which set of characters would be better the more serious more evil mxy twins or the goofy little loveable 5th dimensional imp we all know as mr. mxyzptlk; of course the writers didn't like it so he got changed back into one entity by some of the writers and he's been the same ever since(of course I could be a little off). the mxy twins did seem to be very very powerful though while they were around especially since they weren't playing games(well they sorta did with the whole encyclopedia thing but not as much as regular mxy). maybe I should change this to wf mxy vs specter since he did have the power to go into the actual dc offices and punch a writer

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Random Bucket

I guess the spectre prolly does beat the little imp I kinda overstimate him sometimes and whenever I see him doing something immensely powerful its usually from wf. I mean he does have a crazy amount of power but not on specters level

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Specter unbound at full power creams the imps. This is a dude that can go toe to toe with the anti-monitor when he is not at full power.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way.