#1 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

- Colossus with Cittorak's powers.

- Magik with her Limbo powers and full acces to Limbo.

- Pixie with her souldagger.

- Selene with full energy reserves

- Maddie Prior with all her magical powers.

- Scarlet Witch (no HOM powers)

Team 2

- Doctors Strange

- Doctor Fate

- Zatanna

- Jennifer Kale

- Captain Marvel(Shazam)

- Nico Minoru

Round One:

One against one:

Collosonaut vs Captain marvel

Magik vs Doctor Strange

Maddie Prior vs Doctor Fate

Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna

Pixie vs Nico Minoru

Selene vs Jennifer Kale

Round Two:

Team Battle.

Each team has got thirty minutes of preparation. Winning for death of KO. They start at 100 m from each other.

Who wins?? Use logic and true proof, please :D

#2 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Didn't Spider-man beat Magik? In AvX?

#3 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: No he didn't. He fought against Magik and Colossus but he was nearly killed by Magik. So Piotr attacked her to stop her from killing Parker and then they fought each other.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this current Strange and which Dr. Fate are we using?

#5 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: And she's beaten Strange during AvX

#6 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Can you post a scan of her beating strange?

#7 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@PlasticBag said:

They do not show the fight. She teleports to Limbo. Dr. Strange follows and says something like "you think you can go to Limbo and escape me?" and she replies "No, but I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to follow me here." or something like that.  
Then it goes back to all the X-Men and Avengers fighting on the coast of Utopia. When the fight is wrapping up Dr. Strange teleports back onto the coast and he's carrying an unconscious Magik in his arms. Drops the body by Cyclops' feet and teleports the X-Men away to safety, as it's revealed that Magik was just putting up an illusion making herself appear as Dr. Strange and the unconscious Dr. Strange appeared as Magik... confusing but yeah. 
#8 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

@PlasticBag said:

They do not show the fight. She teleports to Limbo. Dr. Strange follows and says something like "you think you can go to Limbo and escape me?" and she replies "No, but I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to follow me here." or something like that. Then it goes back to all the X-Men and Avengers fighting on the coast of Utopia. When the fight is wrapping up Dr. Strange teleports back onto the coast and he's carrying an unconscious Magik in his arms. Drops the body by Cyclops' feet and teleports the X-Men away to safety, as it's revealed that Magik was just putting up an illusion making herself appear as Dr. Strange and the unconscious Dr. Strange appeared as Magik... confusing but yeah.

Magik is a hell lord and in her dimension (Limbo) she can do pretty much whatever. She undid the binding magic of Cytorrak and stripped someone (forget who at the moment) of their magical abilities. And she makes it a habit to take her fights to Limbo so....

#9 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: It happened between AvX Round 2 and AvX Round 3. The battle wasn't shown but in AvX2 there's this scene:

And on the other issue she comes back with Stephen's lifeless body in her arms(I'm looking for the scan)

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Veitha: Didn't Spider-man beat Magik? In AvX?

Nah he tricked Magik and Colossus into beating the crap out of each other lol.

#11 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Thank you for the scans. I miss the old Strange why has he grown so weak and is a mere shadow of his former self?

#12 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Never read it. Mind telling me what happened after Spidey got hit in the face by PF Colossus I think it was?

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Strider92: Never read it. Mind telling me what happened after Spidey got hit in the face by PF Colossus I think it was?

Why tell you when i can show you through the magic of scans!:

Some pretty good Spider-durability right there lol! Not even KO'd!

#14 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah what level Dr. Fate are we using? I mean he exists in Earth 2 but we have not seen him at all yet.

#15 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Thank you for the scans! Spider-man is amazing he kept fighting even though he was out classed. That is why he is one of the greatest hero in Marvel.

#16 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag@Strider92: @Buckshot: @Yai_Inn: so what do you guys think will win??

#17 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: @joeagentofhand1: current Dr.Strange and pre-52 Fate

#18 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Veitha:   
Rd 1: 

Collosonaut < Captain marvel - due to speed advantage.   

Magik > Doctor Strange - due to canon. 

Maddie Prior < Doctor Fate - just better.

Scarlet Witch - Zatanna - either way, SW is really inconsistent power level to know who would win. 

Pixie - Nico Minoru - I haven't read much Runaways, not sure what Minoru can do? But if Pixie can teleport close to her and hit her with the soul dagger I'd image she'd win. 

Selene > Jennifer Kale - I don't know what Kale has done, but I believe Selene is just too powerful for her.  

Rd 2:  Again not sure. I think team humans have the better preppers. They should win. However I think Magik has the potential to be a real problem for that team, just she hasn't done much with prep.    

#19 Posted by Veitha (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

@Veitha:
Rd 1:

Collosonaut < Captain marvel - due to speed advantage.

Magik > Doctor Strange - due to canon.

Maddie Prior < Doctor Fate - just better.

Scarlet Witch - Zatanna - either way, SW is really inconsistent power level to know who would win.

Pixie - Nico Minoru - I haven't read much Runaways, not sure what Minoru can do? But if Pixie can teleport close to her and hit her with the soul dagger I'd image she'd win.

Selene > Jennifer Kale - I don't know what Kale has done, but I believe Selene is just too powerful for her.

Rd 2: Again not sure. I think team humans have the better preppers. They should win. However I think Magik has the potential to be a real problem for that team, just she hasn't done much with prep.

I think that Pixie could teleport fast enough to harm her. She's teleported fast enough to BFR Magneto and he doesn't need to talk to use his powers.

About Maddie and Fate: do you think that her psionic powers(he's got the same powers fo Jean) could help her against Fate?

For Round 2 I think that Magik is the wild card here. She's beaten Strange, so the question is: can she beat Fate?? And don't forget that each team has got only 30 minutes or prep, so I think that they won't do much with only these minutes.

And Selene has got good prep feats(see what she's done during Necrosha). I think that mutants' advantage is their mutants abilities: they've got both telepaths and teleporter, while Team 2 needs magic to read minds and teleport. And mutants have also got two items - Souldagger and Soulsword - that can strike magical beings and inibite charms..