Mutants vs Mutants

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By serum

Mutants (Xmen) vs Mutants Ninja Turtles vs Mutants (Thundercats)

Battle 1 - Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit VS Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael

Battle 2 - Beast, Sabrethoot, Nightcrawler VS Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman

Battle 3 - Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman VS Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Battle 1 - Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit VS Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael- X-men Slaughter.

Battle 2 - Beast, Sabrethoot, Nightcrawler VS Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman- X-men slaughter.

Battle 3 - Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman VS Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael- TMNT probably.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By serum

@god_spawn said:

Battle 1 - Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit VS Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael- X-men Slaughter.

Battle 2 - Beast, Sabrethoot, Nightcrawler VS Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman- X-men slaughter.

Battle 3 - Slithe, Monkian, Jackalman VS Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael- TMNT probably.

Why?

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Libertyprime

TMNT win all rounds :P well maybe they lose the round with wolverine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@serum: R1: TMNT have no real advantages aside from maybe an over all skill advantage. Their weapons can be destroyed by any of the X-men, an optic blast can break any of their weapons, Wolverine can slice through their weapons, Gambit can if he connects with a kinetic charge staff can break their weapons. X-men have range, they have the tactical experience that rivals if not greater than the TMNT, The TMNT don't have a physical advantage aside from Cyclops, while Wolverine has strength to contend with them if not over them. Wolverine and Gambit both have the agility and speed to keep up with them as well and Gambit can get distance, also if they manage to dodge a card or two, Gambit's cards have a range to them where they can get clipped. Wolverine can probably take 2 of them at once, he can soak and take them out faster than they can soak and take him out. X-men aren't slouches in h2h fights either, I doubt Gambit and Cyclops would beat the TMNT in h2h, but Logan is skilled and Cyclops and Gambit aren't so helpless they would go down immediately. Way I see it, the one who takes on Wolverine goes down first and should go down fast. Gambit or Cykes could hold their own until then, if not Cyclops would probably go first, but he has tagged faster people than them and can take them out with a few shots at the most.

R2: The mutants were terrible fighters, especially Monkian and Jackalman and their weapons they usually carried were primitive, like a basic shield that shot stones and they had clubs and so on. I don't see them taking out Sabes easily, Beast can hold his own, he can match them in agility and everything and is probably stronger and Kurt, multiport ftw.

R3: Like I said. the TC mutants were jokes TMNT can outskill them and they have better weapons, though the mutants are probably stronger physically but I haven't seen the show in a couple months and I don't remember them having any strength feats, but Slithe sort of took on Panthro and Panthro was pretty strong in the show.