VS

AVENGERS

1. Daredevil
  2. Shang-Chi
  3. Iron Fist
  4. Havok
  5. Ronin (Clint Barton)

• Fight takes place on an abandoned New York City street block
  • Teams have no prep but knowledge of each other (clearly)
  • Standard weapons for all
  • Fight ends with DEATH OR KO NO BFR
  • Which Team Wins?????

(Let Me Know If You Think Its Uneven)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avengers.

Current White Tiger could solo

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Avengers.

Without the WT God taking over?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@dondave said:

Avengers.

WT God doesnt take over any more. she has full access to its powers. also Agent Venom does solo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#6  Edited By Teerack

If they have no morals Nightcrawler could rip all their heads off in a few seconds.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Vengers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@uugieboogie said:

@dondave said:

Avengers.

WT God doesnt take over any more. she has full access to its powers. also Agent Venom does solo.

Edited

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't BFR in effect? I think the only avenger who could sense Nightwing before he appears is Daredevil. He could BFR the rest and they would all team up to take him down

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Havok... you traitor

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Havok... you traitor

lmao

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mjolnirson

Iron fist already defeated Nightcrawler and Wolverine together.

i think Havok is better than Cyclops with long range attacks, and if he get close Shang Chi or Daredevil would stomp him.

Then is beast and Gambit vs Shan Chi and Ronnin.

mm Avengers.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uugieboogie

bump

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Avengers.

Daredevil or Shang-Chi should be able to down Gambit and maybe even Beast.

Iron Fist and Havok can take down anyone else.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough fight. I'm leaning toward the mutants for a slight majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough fight. I'm leaning toward the mutants for a slight majority.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not sure who'd win this one. either way, its a very, very close fight

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those Avengers look more like Marvel Knights to me

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightcrawler is a huge factor here, he's already shown that he can avoid spider sense and DD's senses, too.

Havok and Cyclops's powers don't work on each other, so Scott could just walk towards him and own him H2H

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RootsUnderdog

@veitha: Has he really gotten around their senses? I thought his flaw was that a few people could sense where he was going to appear and I'm pretty sure he was impaled that way

@uugieboogie: does standard equipment for Nightcrawler include a sword? and what does Clint get as standard as Ronin?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Has he really gotten around their senses? I thought his flaw was that a few people could sense where he was going to appear and I'm pretty sure he was impaled that way

yeah, it was a SpiderMan/Black Cat crossover. I'll see if I can find the scan. DD perceived some changes in the air but he wasn't fast enough to understand what was happening before Kurt appeared.

The same thing happened also in Astonishing X-Men, he appeared in front of Spider Man and he almost fell from his web because he got scared.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@rootsunderdog said:

yeah, it was a SpiderMan/Black Cat crossover. I'll see if I can find the scan. DD perceived some changes in the air but he wasn't fast enough to understand what was happening before Kurt appeared.

The same thing happened also in Astonishing X-Men, he appeared in front of Spider Man and he almost fell from his web because he got scared.

Alright if you could find the scans I'd love to see them. I've always liked Nightcrawler but I thought since before some people could sense him coming that he was now kind of a lost cause

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@rootsunderdog said:

Alright if you could find the scans I'd love to see them. I've always liked Nightcrawler but I thought since before some people could sense him coming that he was now kind of a lost cause

remember also that he's trained with Wolverine for years learning how to avoid his enhanced senses.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RootsUnderdog

@veitha: yea I think he definitely is te MVP of this fight

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@rootsunderdog said:

Iron Fist is able to sense him and react in time to hit him. And he did it before too. I can show scans if you'd like?

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RootsUnderdog

@bflynn316: I saw those scans too, they were from before these ones. Nightcrawler developed and improved since then. And like veitha said, he trained against Logan's hightened senses to perfect his teleporting

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: I saw those scans too, they were from before these ones. Nightcrawler developed and improved since then. And like veitha said, he trained against Logan's hightened senses to perfect his teleporting

Iron Fist has developed and improved VASTLY more than Nightcrawler has. Have you read any Immortal Iron Fist? He's become a savage. Quite likely the MVP of the Avengers team listed here. Maybe the MVP of the whole fight. He has senses that equal (maybe even surpass) Daredevil's, insane agility that lets him catch sniper bullets purely off reacting to the noise of a gunshot, enough striking power to BFR Skaar/destroy a train/break a giant chunk of the Hellicarier, and even chi blasts to give him a ranged attack. He's vastly more powerful than he was back when he fought Nightcrawler and the rest of the X-men team. He couldn't even do the iron fist attack more than once in a fight back then. Now he can throw solely chi enhanced attacks for an entire fight.

And yes I can provide scans for any of those but it'll take a lot of time.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: I know how insane Iron fist is, I'm not doubting that. But Nightcrawler trained this skill to the point where he's not able to be reacted to. And that makes him a huge threat. How can you hit something you can't react to

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: I know how insane Iron fist is, I'm not doubting that. But Nightcrawler trained this skill to the point where he's not able to be reacted to. And that makes him a huge threat. How can you hit something you can't react to

But why can't they react to him? Does his TP no longer smell like sulfur, make a BAMF noise, and make a giant cloud?

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: it does, but as the scans provided show it's obviously quick enough to get the jump on DD and Spiderman

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: No sword I didn't think that would he fair lol . & Ronin usually has two swords . I wonder if I should use the Blade incarnation of Ronin .

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: Those scans show him surprising them, but if they were currently in combat with him it would've gone very different. For example, when Iron Fist fought Nightcrawler, he was surprised the first time Kurt TP'd but he was waiting for the smell of sulfur and then he attacked him where he knew he was going to be. Sure, if suddenly a demon pops up out of the blue (heh blue get it?) then sure you'll be surprised. But if you know you're about to fight him and you have before, you can wait for the clear signs (the noise, smell, cloud) and strike. Danny's done it before.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: I actually lol'd at "out of the blue" haha. But I guess you're right, personally I don't know if he could or not there aren't many showing with Nightcrawler that I've seen. Even still, looking at the big picture I think Nightwig could still take out at least Havok and Ronin. I think Wolverine and IF would fight for a while, DD and Gambit would fight for a while, Beast and Shang chi would fight and then Nightcrawler and Cyclops would greatly tip the scales in the Mutant's favor

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants. Wolverine, Gambit, Nightcrawler are too much.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: I actually lol'd at "out of the blue" haha. But I guess you're right, personally I don't know if he could or not there aren't many showing with Nightcrawler that I've seen. Even still, looking at the big picture I think Nightwig could still take out at least Havok and Ronin. I think Wolverine and IF would fight for a while, DD and Gambit would fight for a while, Beast and Shang chi would fight and then Nightcrawler and Cyclops would greatly tip the scales in the Mutant's favor

What can I say, I live to pun. And as for the fight, it kind of depends on who strikes first I guess. I think it could pretty much go either way as Nightcrawler should be able to kill at least Havok and Ronin before either of them could react, but if he goes for Danny first, he could end up with a chi-enhanced-punch as soon as he BAMFs. So I'd say in my personal opinion X-men 6/10 due to having more raw power and working better together. But Iron Fist and Shang Chi in particular are not to be underestimated, so the Avengers could pull a couple wins.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants - way better team work (big difference in team fights and often over looked in battle forums), also Night Crawler is the MVP

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, Summerses one-shot all of them and since they are both immune to each other abilities, it goes down to who's a better a h2h fighter, and we all know Cyclops is.

Muties come again.